Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari
Hikari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Lets Make Onsengakure! (Village Creation) Empty Lets Make Onsengakure! (Village Creation)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:41 am
[Flashback as NPC]

The sun was perfectly shining down on the land of water, the birds chirped and the weather was perfect to start making a village. Asuke the project leader of the new village that was soon to be built, Onsengakure. She smiled and threw her hand up in the air looking at everyone else who was there. "Today is a new day! Today we make history! Today we change the history! This is where we leave our mark on this world and prove our worth! Now if anybody wants to leave do so now because after we start there is no turning back. Now lets change the future!" Asuke threw both of her hands up in the air and smiled. Everything she said was completely true to her, she wanted to prove her worth. She didn't want to be just some ninja nobody knows. She wants to leave her mark on the world and prepare for the future.

[160/3000]
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Lets Make Onsengakure! (Village Creation) Empty Re: Lets Make Onsengakure! (Village Creation)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:08 pm
Asuri went over to Asuka to look in the plan. He listened to his music as always and scratched his head he though the plan was so hard they will build the village after 2 or 3 years but he had to serve his leader. Asuri got some wood,nails and hammer and went to work his goal was to build at least something. He started to build a house but he was really slow since he is always lazy and doesn't do stuff. Asuri asked for help so he has to do less work and wanted village to be finished as fast as they could finish it. He layed down and looked up in the sky and muttered "Ah its so boring why do i have to do it."

short i know

287 words toghether

Last edited by Linards74 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hikari
Hikari
Citizen

Lets Make Onsengakure! (Village Creation) Empty Re: Lets Make Onsengakure! (Village Creation)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 pm
Asuke nodded to Takumi, her very very close friend who she had known for years. They were best of friends. At one time Asuke had a crush on him but she was rejected and now she has no feelings of love for him. It can be hard for her sometimes but she fights through it. Asuke began to flatten land for houses and buildings. "Hi-Ah!" She yelled flattening the last rough part of land needed. She soon began getting any clutter out of the way. Branches, rocks, things like that. She used earth jutsu to shoot them away from where they were which was much easier then mocing them by hand.

[402/3000]
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:18 pm
Asami, one of Hikari's oldest and dearest friends besides Takumi stood firmly by her side as she gave the speach. She smiled and agreed to everything in her mind. She wished to make a new life there in onsengakure the village they were creating. Once she was done Asami got to work building. She used her earth jutsus to make bricks and place them down at the perfect spot. She did this for about an hour or so until she finished ten houses in total. She then began to use her earth jutsus to make sidewalks and paths around the village. She wiped the sweat of her forehead then turned to Takumi. "Need help there?"

[520/3000]
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:29 pm
Asuri said "Well if you are not busy then yes i need help a lot of help me and my group are making these houses the houses the richer people will live and some 5 star hotel for our people." he starched his head looked at Asami and smiled he thought to himself "Ah this village it just seems special everyone here is so nice look even old people are trying their best to help." He got some bricks and got back to work.

603/3000

Last edited by Linards74 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:37 pm
Asami smiled and got in position for her jutsu. "Step outta the way and i can finish this for ya!" She said as she pounde her fist into the ground. Several perfectly cut bricks flew into the building then she did it again to a tree and perfectly cut roof tiles were sent flying onto the building. The building was finished. "There you go. Now just get all your ninjas who can use earth jutsu and get them to follow me and we can do the rest.
She went over to the next lot and did the same thing again, and again at the next waiting for the ninjas to come help to finish this much faster.

[726/3000]
Hikari
Hikari
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:02 pm
Asuke looked around at everybody who was working so hard. She was so proud. There were many people that wanted like her to have a new place free from so many bad things, to be safe. She laughed and went over to help some people build a fence around a rather dangerous hot spring so nobody would trip in and fall. Once she was done she saw a little boy sitting on a rock crying. She felt bad and went over to him. "You okay? You should be happy you have a new safe home!" The boy looked up and wiped away his tears. "W-Why did we have to leave our villages?" Asuke patted his head and sat down next to him. "Well ya see, our old villages were not safe. We can not live there anymore. We could die there. So this new place is our fortress from the bad guys who want to kill us!" She said trying to get to him in little boy code. The boy smiled and jumped up. "Your right! I better go help then!" He shouted. The little boy ran off to help build in the distance. Asuke smiled and went back to work building a house.

[943/3000]
Bailey
Bailey
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm
Bailey plastered the last of the bricks together. "There we go!" She said smiling. She finally finished, with the help of some others the central leaders building. It took her a while but it would be all worth it! It was the central point and the grand majesty of the village. She took a few steps back and looked at the grand beauty. "Great job guys! It could not be better!" She said throwing her hand in the air with a peace sign. She walked over to some people working on some houses and jumped in front of them. "Need help? Im kinda bored and i could help!"

(1065 words)
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:24 pm
Mekai would step to the new construction site. Panting and placing hands on knees. In which he would raise up and say "Is koneko at this location?" Falling near down to the floor. He would continue to work toward the site. What was mekai doing..Hed be of no help here. Either way hed have to tread forward. Mekai sighed at his lack of energy. Was this really his weakness....Either way mekai had a plan. if he could just execute it. Why was he cursed to burden a new life. A way to solve problems with no exact explanation.. Mekai would then rip off his mask. "I have no scars now...Vash nakamura!" Mekai would speak highly of vash...Mekai did want him dead at first...But...Vash died...And it just felt different.. Mekai had a new journey, A new chapter fulfilling the wish of a unknown friend ...Why do this..Because he COULD... Mekai fell to the ground this time resting..He REALLY was close to the location he was heading. Watching the others building walls. Mekai would pant and walk toward koneko, As he had spotted her. "May i help, i am a friend of vash nakamura!"

[201/200] +1 STAMINA +1 JP, 5 JP=Crystal string technique

Mekai is 15 During this moment

Last edited by Mekai Crystalisis on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:34 pm
Asuri looked at the girl, smiled and said "Yes sure you can help me if you really want, but wont this be hard for a girl?". He give her couple of bricks and to see if she could could hold them. Asuri looked,smiled and said "Heehee are you new here i haven't seen you around here since we started building the village?" He looked around and saw everyone work at their hardest he was proud of this villages people.

1346/3000 Cmon guys and girls lets finish our Town ^_^
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum