Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Ganki's speed and strength training part 2 Empty Ganki's speed and strength training part 2

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:15 pm
It was a fine afternoon Ganki thought to himself, as he was once again, traveling the mountains of Kumogakure.But this time, the travel was more of a challenge. Ganki was strapped with a book bag carrying weights, water, and all the nessessary equipment he need for his training session.He was for the first time serious about working on becoming a stronger ninja. Even after the event where Ganki had a run in with the Thunder birds of the Kumogakure Mountains. Ganki was not only returning there to continue his trainning on getting faster, but to also become strong as well.Than another thought occured in his head, Ganki also wanted to get even with the thunder bird that attacked him last time. "If i ever see that huge bird again, ill be ready for him."
When Ganki got to a suitable area where he could train, he unloaded all of his equipment on to the groud. The area was a flat rocky plain, It was flat enough to do his training without tripping over anything. He was on his A game today. He first started of with a few push ups, to get the blood pumping, then a few jumping jacks to loosen up his joints, then finally finnished up with some sprints. "Ok, i think that should do it, time for a nice little jog up the mountain."Right before he took off, Ganki attached some small weights to his ankles, then he took off jogging up the mountains. A hour or two past and Ganki finally reach a point on the mountain where he could sit down and take a break.
While he was sitting against the tree and was wondering, why couldnt he stop thinking about the thunder bird. He remembered how powerfull it was, not to mention how he almost big it was too. All of the sudden, he heard a loud roar that came form the other side of the mountain. Ganki had made a devilish grin on his face, he was all to familiar with that sound and how he wanted to check it out. "Well what do you know... chicken legs came out to play", he said with a sarcastic tone. He jumped up and stripped the weights off his ankles and decided to head over to the nest of the bird where he last saw the thunder bird. When he took off he noticed that he was moving a bit faster than normally, must of been the weights he thought to himself. Nevertheless, Ganki was on a mission... to get that bird.
It was getting dark, it was late in the afternoon, and the sun was going down. Ganki was almost there at the nest site were he last encountered the Thunder bird. He was worried about when he got their and faced the bird, he would be clueless. He stopped running for awhile, " what the hell am i doing, i dont even know what to do once i reached there. Wait i got it, ill just use my (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball and roast the feathers of it.. ya that should work hehe." When Ganki was done formulaing his simple plan he started to have images pop into his head, about how successfull his plan could turn out. He had images of him roasting the hugh bird and bring back the body to his parents mansion for dinner, stuffing it to hang up in his back yard, or even bring the dead bird back to his village ninjas so that he could be promoted form a academy student all the way to jonin, to finally get to wear a headband, the possiblities were endless. When he got close to the nest he heard some noise. When he did he hid behind a tree, when he did, he formed the hand signs to use his (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball technique. When he completed it his hand began to spark with electricty, it was amazing he thought to himself. Then he jumped out from behind of the tree and started to charge his way into the nest area yelling"How do you like your eggs!!! over easy or well du....", before he could finish his line he stopped. He didnt see the bird anywhere, he also didnt see any of the huge egg rocks that he saw last time too. There was just 5 guys standing there looking just as confused as Ganki was. They where grown men dressed in black jackets, with hooks and spears, along with some nets. One of them was carrying a hugh net, about the size of the Kumogakure gate. Ganki asked "you guys see a freakishly large bird around here or oh any hugh rocks with green dots on them ?" One of the guys who looked like the leader said " We don't know nothing about what your talkin about". Then the guy who was carrying the net said "You mean he doesn't know about how much those Thunder beaks are worth..." , The one who had talked to Ganki first said to the other guy "well there goes are so called SECRET GET RICH QUICK SCHEME.". When the guy was finished yelling at the carless lacky he turned to Ganki and gazed at him. The man was wondering how come Ganki looked so familiar to him, he wondered. Then it hit him "I know who you are, your that boy uhhh Sakara...Saka... Sumo... ." Ganki had a really impatient look on his face, The guy who carrying the net said "Isn't it Sakura ?". Everyone was suprized he got his name right, even Ganki. The leader said "Ya... thats right Sakura!!!...Ganki Sakura, look here kid we are here just to get some money in are pockets. So a little rich snot noise kid like yourself should understand that and just go on home and do what rich kids do all day, or something like that." Ganki said " Hey, im not like none of those rich snobs i know who a am... im Ganki just Ganki, forget that Sakura crap im a ninja now." The leader looked at the kid and wondered if he lost his mind or was he just born that way, " well look here boys.. it looks we got a ninja, well Mr. ninja wheres your headban... ." Before he got to finish his sentence, everyone heard a loud noise . In fact 2 different noises this time , it was the thunder bird of the kumogakure mountains, plus one little one. They both were desending down to greet the little men, the big bird looked pissed, that bird gonna peck the **** out of them Ganki thought to himself. But before the birds could even land the leader of the grouped said"dang, we didn't even have time to run through the plan... oh well, LET GO GET ARE MONEY BOYS, WHAT DAY IS IT !!??." Everyone in the group yell "PAYDAY PAYDAY PAYDAY!!!. Before the birds could even land the group of men got into a formation, each holding a side to the huge net. When the birds got close enough the men some how trapped the birds preventing them from expanding their wingspand, the birds where hope less. Ganki watched as he wittness to what was happening to the birds, he had a strange feeling. He didn't understand why he was feeling sorry for the birds. Ganki wanted to get back at them but didnt feel that it was right. All of the sudden, something came out of the bushes, picked Ganki up by the back coller of his shirt. "Whaaa!!", Ganki yelled, it was another baby Thunder bird. As the bird dropped him down it looked at him and said"ma ma". With that said Ganki couldn't help himself and new what he had to do. " Hey look, looks like we missed one.... Sakura!!! if you help us out we will cut you in on the dough... with candy of course since your already rich all." Ganki started running towards the men, full speed, the group of men had smiles on their faces as they were glad Ganki came to help. But, their smiles didn't last long for Ganki had tackled one of the men hold the side of the net. When he did that, the group of men did have enough strength to hold the birds. The leader yelled at Ganki, Kid what the hell do you think your doin ???." "Ganki retorted Im doing what must be done... its wrong for you punks to hurt these bird for their beaks... and besides thats the most important part of the bird anyway." The leader looked at Ganki as if he was an idiot, before he could say anything the birds broke free and the big Thunder bird tossed two of the men aside like rags. It was hopless the leader thought and yell "Lets get the hell out of here", the men ran for their life as Ganki, the baby birds, and ther huge thunder bird watch. When they got away safely Ganki heard one of the guys say " Your gonna pay for this you little punk, and... you'll be hearing from my lawyer." Ganki was proud of himself since he saved the birds from being hurt from them ,"Ahh the day is saved, thanks to the might Ganki, ninja of the clouds." When Ganki was still appreciating himself heard a female voice, You know, i could handled them all by myself, what you did was unessessary", Ganki said Well i think i did a really good jo... what the what!!!... you can talk!!!... and that other bird talked too!!!... she said mama... MAMA." The big Thunder bird sighed and waited for the little boy to calm down, "You never heard of the Thunder bird legends... anyway thank you for your help, and sorry for chasing you last time i get really protective of my eggs."
Ganki was happy that the bird thanked him and he too thanked it in returned, after that the little birds got together and huddled together next to their mother. It was a pretty site Ganki thought to himself, he also thought to himself how cool it would be to ride on a thunder bird,"huh is it ok if you could drop me off at my house please, its kind of a long way down." The bird Thunder bird replyed "Sorry friend, but i dont do request, now run along now little one its dark... your parents are waiting for you."
Shut down by the mother bird, Ganki walked of in the night down the scary mountain, depressed. But , Ganki's saddness vanished in seconds as he remembered the bird say friend. Ganki was happy that he was a friend of the Thunder bird... the bird of legends.

word count= 1813 if you can could you make most of points speed and just add 1 or 2 to strength please thank you
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Ganki's speed and strength training part 2 Empty Re: Ganki's speed and strength training part 2

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:28 pm
bump
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Ganki's speed and strength training part 2 Empty Re: Ganki's speed and strength training part 2

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:27 pm
You need to register Lightning Ball in jutsu creation and give it a rank to be approved. Its definitely not a D-Rank jutsu .-.

Aside from that, how was most of this speed training and some strength?
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:34 pm
I thought that the jutsu was canon because I got it from a website
And about the story... It started out with alittle training, then I admit it went off topic lol
But here is the link
http://jutsulist.narutobase.net/raiton.php
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:39 pm
Says its a C-Rank on that site o_0 Which is what I'd approve it as. But you don't have the right Chakra level to even use a D-Rank. Of course if this is some chakra training it might put you in the area to use D-Rank

Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:50 pm
alright then, ill take it done and put the jp points back in it....and is it of if i can just get 1 or 2 speed points then cuz i posted some jogging parts in here too, if not then you can decided what i deserve as a final answer k =]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:56 pm
Alright Approving for 4+ Speed +1 Strength, and +2 Chakra. +9 Jutsu Points

Next time double check the Jutsu and the requirements for it lol Not that big of a deal in this case since it was just training, but yeah.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:02 pm
Thanks Kurisu, your the best admin you know that.. of course you do lol
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum