Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 9:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 7:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 10:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionToday at 2:21 amJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 1:13 amToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 12:34 amJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 12:23 amJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 11:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 11:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 11:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

New Friends or New Rivals? Empty New Friends or New Rivals?

Sat May 26, 2012 8:11 am
After the death of the Kino the village has been in a great trouble the village is now left unproctect with no leader or order rumor around the village elder is that they are close in picking the new Raikage and one of the option is Johnny "I never seen the village like this before there so much disorder going on" Johnny walk around the village with all eyes on him "I think even the villager know i could become the next Raikage i wonder how they feel i'm only a genin how could they trust someone like me?" Johnny looked around "Then again the other two are also Genin what were the names...Lightwind and i believe the other was Kursisu if only i got the chance to talk to them about whats going on" Johnny made his threw the village he notice a ninja he looked like one of the ninja he was talking about "Is that..." He walk tolds the ninja till he got behide him Johnny tap his shoulder then waited for him to trun around...
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

New Friends or New Rivals? Empty Re: New Friends or New Rivals?

Sat May 26, 2012 8:39 am
He had been wandering around the village, never letting his guard down as the village was still very susceptible to an attack not just from Konohagakure, but by anyone. No longer could they look to their Raikage for leadership and wisdom, no longer could the Raikage use his position and reputation to try and deter someone from attacking. They needed someone to take the spot of Raikage, if only to try and get things back to normal again. His eyes gazed at the damage to buildings which were still being repaired, and the sight of people crying who had lost loved ones during the Hokage's rampaging assault.

He had stopped to simply take in the foreign scenery. It was weird to see so many people sad and to see the village attempting to restore the one beautiful building that were now damaged. It angered him, made him hate Konohagakure no Sato even more. It also caused him great sadness seeing the aftermath of the attack. Lost in his thoughts, he was brought back to his senses by the feeling of a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around and looked at the Kumogakure genin that had gotten his attention. He recognized the genin as Johnny. He'd never really talked to Johnny before but he knew from the circling rumors around the village that he was one of the candidates for Raikage. Kursiu was one of those candidates also, and although he didn't desire the position greatly, he did want to become Raikage to try and fix the damage done to the village and help restore the leadership that was taken away from them. "Johnny, right?" he asked, making sure he was thinking of the correct person.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 9:00 am
Johnny looked at the ninja Kursiu call his name "Yes that would be me and i thought i knew who you were Kursiu" Johnny look at Kursiu eyes and notice something "You can always tell what kind a ninja is by the look in there eyes" Johnny walk and made a quick turn back looking at Kursiu with a grin "Care to take a walk i gotta couple of things i want to ask you about and the trouble times we are now facing" Johnny move slowy hoping that Kursiu will catch up "I wonder what kind of man this Kursiu guy is..?"
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 9:09 am
He had an understanding of what Johnny was talking about when he say you can what kind of a ninja someone is by looking at their eyes. It hit home with him, being something his mother had once told him. He instantly had some additional respect for Johnny, who was clearly someone that knew what they were doing. He noticed Johnny starting to walk off asking if he wanted to talk about what's going on in the village right now. He quickly walked over to Johnny, then slowed down to stay at the same pace as Johnny. "I've been wanting to talk about what's going and what is going to happen myself, so go ahead and ask away." he said, curious to hear what a fellow Kumogakure-nin had to say about the situation, but he planned to save his questions for later. He'd let Johnny question him first.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 7:05 am
Johnny Notice kursiu catching up to him and asked away "Well I glade you wanted to talk" Johnny looked around making sure nobody would hear him "Now that the village is in complete disorder i don't know who i can trusted I feel as if there spies around the clouds planning an attack soon do you not feel the same way...?" Johnny paused then ask another question "I havent ment lightwind yet but who do you feel is best fit for Raikage I can't say i'm perfect or that i will do a better Job then what the old kage did but i can say i will do my best and i trusted in my ability to proect everyone" Johnny waited on a respound from Kursiu not knowing how he would reacted to either question
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 5:58 pm
Hearing Johnny talk about the idea of spies being in the village sent off alarms in his head. He had barely considered the idea but figured it was just some sort of post-battle paranoid setting in; however, if someone else had the same type of feeling there was an off chance that it could possibly be true. Perhaps, just maybe, there was something deeper going on within the confines of the village. "You're right," he began, answering Johnny. "I definitely think that it's possible, especially when you consider how defenceless and vulnerable we are at the moment. Recovering from a war assault is the perfect chance for someone to try something like that. Just another reason we need a strong leader to be put in charge." he finished, explaining what he thought of the idea.

He was a little taken aback by the next statement and questioned that followed with it. He didn't feel as though he could really proclaim himself as a better option than Johnny or even Lightwind, hell all three of them were only Genin. Any of the three could easily become great leaders of the village, but he did have his own personal feelings as did the other two. He did feel as though he would be a great choice, but Johnny or Lightwind could be just a good of a choice. He didn't know much about what either would do as Raikage so it was hard to judge just how good of a choice either of them would be. He thought about his answer, trying to choose his words wisely. "It's really hard to pick who could be the best choice for Raikage. We're only genin and haven't had that much experience yet, although since mostly all of the higher ranked shinobi were killed during the battle against the Hokage and the rest of the Konohgakure Shinobi, I feel that whoever gets picked needs to have a strong sense of leadership and wisdom to bring us back on our feet. Even a genin can be a leader and be wise, strength can be gained the other qualities are something a man is born with." he sighed before continuing his answer. "I also can't say that I am perfect, nor can I say I'd do better than our old Raikage either. One thing I do know though is that I have the confidence to say that I feel as though I could lead this village back to greatness. I am not saying that you can't do that, or that no one can. I just have to be honest with myself and say that I determined enough and wise enough to have what it takes to be a Kage and protect this village during its time of weakness." he explained it the best he could without making it seem as though he was the only option, he agreed that Johnny could be Raikage or that someone else could be Raikage and the village be fine. "I've thought over it a lot since witnessing Kino perish in that battle, and after I nearly sacrificed my own life, so to speak, to save the village from a Bijuu. All I want is what is best for the village; to protect it and allow the villagers to live in peace, also to rebuild and sustain its former greatness as to prevent another dishonorable assualt like the one we faced. What would you plan to do if you become Raikage?" he posed the last question and wondered how Johnny would answer the very difficult question.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Johnny smiled as he listen to how Kursiu answer both question Johnny head looked up as his eyes looked up into the air noticing the clouds moving slowy "Truly a great way to put things Kursiu your respected is growing in my eyes as i talk to you now" for someone like Johnny to honor someone like was not like him at all "I must say i'm not the kind of person who gives a lot of people credited so for me to tell you this is a first"

Johnny then listen to Kursiu next question "If i became the Raikage I would start off by asking both you and lightwind to my side Just like "A" the fourth Raikage had Bee and Darui I would like to have strong ninja like yourself to help created trust showing the villager that becoming the Raikage wasn't a big deal to either of us and it was more imported that we still stick together to grow" Johnny then paused regrouping himself taking on a serious face "I would then re-build the whole Cloud village its hard for me to say this but i feel the inside of the hidden cloud is corrputed" Johnny walk over to a table where no one could hear them talk "Here take a sit and i'll example"
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Tue May 29, 2012 12:41 am
It was rare for him to receive respect from someone else, he had always tried to respect everyone but mostly all he got in return was nothing or just plain disrespect. His parents had always told him that one day if he respected everyone and stayed true to his heart that he'd grow up and become a great man and powerful shinobi. "Well, that's ironic, I rarely get credit for things. I appreciate that more than you know, I have tremendous respect for you." he wasn't lying, for someone to give someone else credit when they rarely do that really is something.

Now he got the answer to his question, he listened very closely to what Johnny said. He liked what he heard, it was a very wise answer. It truly didn't matter that much about which of them got Raikage so long as they stuck together, he also enjoyed the idea of standing by the Raikage's stand and fighting not only for him but the entire village. "That's a great answer, Johnny, I can definitely understand why you're being considered for Raikage. With the three of us making a new core on the inside and showing that it wasn't a battle over the position it will begin the process of creating complete unity around the village." he remarked on Johnny's answer about becoming Raikage. Now he replied to the rest of Johnny's statement. "You think the inside of the village is corrupted? That is possible and the spy theory ties into that idea." he said, sitting down across from Johnny at the table. "Go ahead, explain a little more." he was very curious about Johnny's idea and truly wanted to hear more about it. If the inside officials were corrupt then it would only lead to more chaos in the village during a time when it needed strong leadership and to be united together.

(It'll be a couple days or so before I can post unless my router comes in early.)
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Tue May 29, 2012 10:22 pm
Johnny made one more looked around before speaking "Have you ever wonder why there only picking us three genin and no one else? Yes its true that the village has suffer a major lost in ninja after that war we had with the leaf but never once did it hit you that there not one other ninja out there that could do a better job then a Genin? Johnny paused letting what he just said hit Kursiu he then regroup and began speaking "If thats the cased then this village is in more trouble then i could imaged" Johnny looked at the building were the head elder stay at "Wise ninja have talk to me already about whats going on" Johnny then looked back at Kursiu "Think of it like this never in the cloud village or maybe any of the 5 kages have been controlled or told what to do and i'll tell you why because there been around they know how to handle things on there own and how to say no" Johnny got into a serious tone "Do you know what i'm getting at? The head villagers want to controll us and used us for there own good they feel they can take make believer there helping the village but really just make it better for themself" Johnny hands tighin up making a fist showing anger at the elder
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Tue May 29, 2012 10:43 pm
He carefully listened to what Johnny had to say. He began to think about the reasons behind only genin being picked for Raikage, it did seem a little weird. He wasn't sure what to say, and let Johnny continue explaining the situation. As Johnny discussed the probable reason for the elders picking from three genin, all seemed clear. It made perfect sense that if the elders wanted someone to control as Raikage then they would try and find someone young and naive. "They expect us to be naive, and because we're so young they're hoping to be able to use us for decades." he replied, completely agreeing with what Johnny had pointed out.

He noticed Johnny's anger over the situation. "Don't worry, I know for a fact that I don't plan on letting someone else control me." he said, his own anger towards the elders beginning to develop. "What I want to know is, if they plan on using using us to make things better for themselves, do they have even darker plans? They are probably planning something big." he proclaimed. It made sense that if the elders needed a Raikage who was easy to control and could be used for a very long time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum