Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

New Friends or New Rivals? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Friends or New Rivals?

Tue May 29, 2012 10:27 pm
"I don't know what there planning but it can't be good maybe they had something to do with the killing of the Raikage they could have plan this since who knows what the elder are doing up there" Johnny notice some ninja passing by and kept to himself laughting acting like nothing was going on he then got back to being serious tone again "I have to let you know I will be leaving soon because of the chunin exams and be heading to the hidden leaf I don't like the fact that i have to go to that village but its just the way it has to be" Johnny grin "Well when i come back I'll have become a Chunin hopefully they will have made there pick already seeing i can't stand to see these village like this" Johnny looked around seeing the scared looked on each villagers "Can't you see it? the face that they don't know if these is the day the village falls or not i can't stand that look."

Johnny stood "All that matter is that we stick together the next generation is on the rise and about to fix the past mistacks" Johnny made a fist aiming it towards Kursiu waiting for a fist bump to happen
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed May 30, 2012 12:00 am
As soon as Johnny mentioned the idea of the elders having something to do with Konohagakure attacking and causing the Raikage's death, things started to be pieced together in Kursiu's mind. "It's hard to believe, but its likely that they offered Konohagakure something to attack the village and kill the Raikage. They were probably relieved when the Hokage died because that meant no one could come forward and say that they hired Konoha. The Hokage was probably the only one who knew why he was having Kumogakure attacked. The rest of the village was lied to, and since the Hokage got killed in the process they got what they wanted without taking credit and didn't even have to follow through on rewarding Konohagakure." he explained, realizing that the idea was probably what happened, and was probably the reason Konohagakure attacked his own clan. Could it have been that the elders were behind everything just to try and not only keep themselves in power, but to get someone they could control better into the Raikage position. "I hope I'm wrong, but it just makes too much sense to seem like it's not what happened." he said softly, questioning his own hatred towards Konohagakure.

"You're right, absolutely right, we have to stick together and bring up the new generation. We have to correct the mistakes of our elders who have probably committed just as many crimes as the village that attacked us." he asserted in full agreement with Johnny. Something had to be done and things had to change. He stood up and extended out his right hand, balling it up into a fist and bumped fists with Johnny, a tradition in their village signalling trust. "Don't worry, we'll have each other's backs and when all is said and done this village will not only be great again, but it will be an honorable village again." he proclaimed with a smile, confident they wouldn't let the elders win this battle. "I guess I'll see you after the Chuunin Exams?" he asked, deciding to pass on the exams in order to do his own personal training and help rebuild the village. "I'll keep an on things here."
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed May 30, 2012 12:36 am
Johnny smiled as both fist bump Johnny then takes hes hand back "This makes us friends now that means you always have my back and i'll always have yours" Johnny laught to think he would have friends "Well i'll tell you the truth i'm not much of the friends person so this is a first for me" Johnny then walk away with a grin and hands inside his pocket "Well i'll talk to you later when i come back and i'm a chunin" Johnny looked back with one eye closed "I'll show them leaf ninja how strong us Cloud ninja really are" Johnny looked foward and began walking into the crowd of people blending in and losing sigh "Kursiu..." Johnny smirked "What a character he is"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum