Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Best friends(P/IO) Empty Best friends(P/IO)

Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:26 pm
It was finally time. Her shipment of High quality lumber arrived this morning, She missed it because she was asleep, and finally she found the notice on her door and picked it up. Now with a stack of materials sitting on the cofee table in front of her it was finally time to get to work creating her first masterpiece. Beside her, in a sitting position with his tiny legs hanging over the mamoth couch. It was important that he be here for the creation process since this would inevitably become his body.

"Ok Tria, It's important you take your time. I definitely want to have a slightly elongated nose and I would kinda like to be smaller then you. That way I can more easily get out of trouble. " He sounded excited, which didn't make sense because he was not a living person. Still his voice was raised an octive that waivered as he spoke. Oh. No wait. He was working on a character voice for the new body. What we just witnessed was Saya using a character voice for her personified doll making a new voice for the new body for a personified doll. This... Got complex really quickly.

She started on the body. With several tools laying on her lap she began the process of rounding out the outter edges. She'd spent the extra cash to get lumber that was already treated, with the bark stripped leaving several difference sizes of round stripped logs. That would save her a ton of time. It took about an hour, but she'd finally gotten exactly the shape she was looking for, working the top and bottom corners of the wood out so that it tapered slightly to resemble a body. Now came the hard part. Taking a thin linework tool she began to carve out what would be the chest compartment. She needed to be meticulous here. If she was off by a hare the door wouldn't line up and this would all be for nothing. She found the edges pretty easily. taking a moment to stop and look at her work she traced the edges of a perfect square now set in the center of the chest. There was a long curved tool setting on the edge of her parcel of tools. Taking it in hand she began to scrape just under the edge of her previous work. She wanted to use the excess in order to make the door itself. That was important.

"Be careful! Saya you know if you mess that up you'll need to get more wood. We ordered just enough and I cannot be walking around with a weapons compartment that doesn't have a door on it. THen everyone could see my inside bits." The talking actually helped. Of course it was just her talking to herself, but the added mental stimulation eased her strokes and calmed her hand.

"I know I know. Don't worry. It's going to be amazing. So. I have an outfit. I don't know if you'll like it but I might of used the last of my fabric to make it so.... You're gonna have to deal with it until I get another shipment." she could now see under the wood used for the door. That was a good start! Thankfully, while the mechanism itself was a bit complex that was the only particularly difficult part of the creation. She'd spent so much time talking to Ita about exactly how to carve wood, Which tools to use where, and how to get specific effects quickly and easily that while she wasn't practiced in it, she felt confident that she could emulate the actions. Then a Knock came at the door.

"It's unlocked!" She didn't even glance up as the door opened. Were this someone wishing to cause harm, she would have been a sitting duck. Instead it was Ita.

"It should decidedly not be unlocked. You know how you get when creating. Why would you leave the door open when you're doing that?!"

"It's fine pinoch. I knew Ita was coming by to help and I knew if I started before she got here there was no way I was getting up to open the door. This was just easier. Plus we're in a house in the center of the village and I have a set of ninja tools right here beside me. Nothing bad is going to happen" She stopped her work. She'd specifically said she wouldn't be doing that literally a second a go, but still she did, holding the body up to her friend.

"Oh. Looks like you went out and got the tools I suggested. Try turning the tool to the side. Since you've got a good hole to work with you can get a deeper cut and preserve wood. If the doors are thicker then theres less chance they'll break in battle or with use." The tall woman had opted with a forrest green sundress that compliment her skin tone. The dark tone made her sunless skin shine in the low light of her bedroom.

"Right. And I can get a deeper cut. That should allow a bit of multitasking. THe faster I get this hollowed out the faster I can get to the easy finishing touches. Would you mind working on the forarms with me?" She motioned to a few bits of wood already set out on leather in front of the space beside her. Ita just smiled, pulling the leather satchel from under her arm and begining to unroll it.

"OH. Not only am I going to have a custom made body.... I'm going to have a body custom made with the help of miss Ita! This is a glorious day to be pinochio I swear" A solid block of wood about two inches thick slid from the center of the torso. She set it on the arm of the couch, already preparing for the next task.

"Well. I don't know if I'd say that's too much of a lucky point. I've never made a puppet before. "

(1013)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Best friends(P/IO) Empty Re: Best friends(P/IO)

Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:36 am
"You're gonna do great. I have the mechanisms in a bag beside me. I'll take care of all that work. Every other part of it is exactly like you'd do but on a larger scale. " She tapped the bag at her side. From beneath the fastened flap several gears and other various bits of metal could be seen.

"Well sure. I've no doubt I'll be able to do a good job. Woodwork has always felt easy to me. Are there any specifications you wanted for this stuff?" Somehow she'd already finished rounding out and tapering each of the limbs and was working on the circle of a head.She was incredibly fast. wow. Saya renewed her focus. It would be embaracing to have only finished one piece in more then the time she'd taken to finish every other piece. Even if she was more skilled, and the bulk of what she'd done required little other then some minor shaping. She could be suprisingly competetive when she got into it.

Her next task was less simple then what she'd done so far. She'd needed to focus in order to get the block out of the chest, but the bag now sitting in her lap was about a hundred moving parts that would jam immediately if she was off. The gears had been custom ordered. She made sure to take precise measurements based on the size of the doll she'd be creating and worked with a shop that specialized in things like this to make sure they would fit together as needed. That also cost a pretty penny but the decision was already starting to pay off. As she turned the base over in her hand, sliding in rods and attaching gears, she felt satisfied that this would work.

"You're gonna do great Ita. Already better then I coulda done. You're so fast!" She glanced over again, seeing the face quickly coming together.

"Don't forget the long nose! Like.... Four inches or so! That will really give my body character" The two laughed at the tiny doll. It was a treat getting to have him here for the creation process. Not only could he give input as it was needed but even if he hid it, the joy in his voice at the chance to watch the creation of his own body in action.

"Pinoch. Don't bother her. This is intricate work. " she waved Saya's comment off and they both continued their work. The mechanism was nearly finished. When had that even happened? She'd been tinkering consistently as they talked back and forth, and when she looked down the only thing that was left was to slide the weapons into place and place the seals.

"I'm just saying. Long nose. It's gonna look so cool. Everyone is going to be like 'you've got the coolest most noticable nose in the village' and then i'll say 'yes I know. it's magnificent." The mechanism slid easily into place. With a screw driver she tightened it in. Ita took a piece of spare wood from the core and had fastened a magnificent nose--long and perfectly rounded. She was fastening it into the inside of the face as they continued casual conversation.

"I will make you the most magnificent nose. All the other puppets will be so jealous." Her tone was so calming. Something about the genuine way she spoke helped make the pair feel safe. Saya pulled her legs up onto the seat of the couch and rocketed over the table and into the other room. Several moments passed with Ita putting pieces together one by one. By the time she'd returned, the upper torso was attached and ready.

"Alright pinoch. Here it is!" the outfit she held out was.... Not exactly something one would expect from the girl. It wasn't as extravagant as her usual work. There was a simple pair of wool slacks with long suspenders attached to hold the garment in place. It was very very red. Atop that was a bright yellow polo style shirt with two buttons clasped and white notes across the collar.

"I.. Tria... It's perfect. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAW IN MY HEAD WHEN I FIRST IMAGINED MYSELF IN REAL LIFE" She beamed as he gave her feedback. For Saya it wasn't as obvious that he would love it. While subconsciously she knew that he was only a puppet controlled by her, He felt real, and with that comes a genuine personality.

"I think I've got the rest of it together. Toss the clothes on and see how it works?" Ita held the small puppet up for the two to see. It really was magnificent. THe final touches were done. It was well sculped, and every inch of the puppet was honed to exact specifications. Her fingers flashed blue as she attacked chakra strings. Testing the weight she made Pinochio do a little tap dance routine before bending down to tip off his hat.

"Now for the final touch. Ready pinoch?" He nodded. She opened the trap door, lifting the old Pinochio doll towards the new one, Reaching in She placed it on top of the firing mechanism. WIth a little glue she ensured it was attached solidly and the puppet was done. It now looked as if the wooden doll was riding the weapon like a bull.

((TWC 1904 claiming pinochio crafted and 38 ap. exit topic closed))
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Best friends(P/IO) Empty Re: Best friends(P/IO)

Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:59 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum