Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 12:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 12:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 12:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 12:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 12:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 12:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 12:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 12:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 12:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 12:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

B-Ranked Mission ~ Animals in the Sand! Empty B-Ranked Mission ~ Animals in the Sand!

Wed May 23, 2012 5:08 am
Sameonna had traveled to Sunagakure in pursuit of discovering what the hold up was regarding a group of wild animals. Now, admittably, wild animals roaming the desert was an unheard of ocurrance; normally, the only animals which roam the desert at any time are more along the lines of wolves or coyotes. Sameonna had her theories about what may be going on, however. If they were true or not, she'd have to find that out once she arrives at the location.

About thirty cliqs left to travel, Sameonna takes her canteen out and sips from it - refreshing spring water from the Underwater Village has never tasted better. Sameonna wore a large cloaked shawl over her body, and a cowl to cover her face from the sun and provide shade and resistance from sunburn or worse. Despite her clothing cooling her body down in the long run, it was still incredibly hot. Much hotter than she was ever used to walking in. She looked up to see if there was anything worth looking at aside from the piling dunes of this barren wasteland. Nope. Not a single cloud in the sky. Only a blazing star known as the sun. Sameonna shakes her head accordingly to her mood. "This is depressing."

She climbs atop a sand dune, and before reaching the peak, can hear the clatter and noises being made by a series of animals. A herd it would appear to be as her eyes scanned just above the sanded hills of Sunagakure. This was an animal that Sameonna had never seen with her own eyes before. But based on her knowledge and information that she can process regarding their appearance, shes come to the conclusion that the group might be a pack of mountain lions protecting a small oasis from another pack of cougars. They roar and tackle each other in madness and fury. Sameonna watches from above with admiration of their ferocity and dedication to protect their own.

Sameonna runs the options of attack through her head and comes to a quick decision. Despite the heat out here, her water techniques can still be created thanks to her fighting style of Water Encampment Pillar. This is similar to the Hokage whom served Konoha, revered as the greatest water user of the ninja world. He could create water from nothingness, pure air. This technique however used chakra to produce water, and was alittle more complicated than the original technique. She figured she could probably do this wasting little chakra at all. Still, she overlooked the battle. About three lions have died thus far, and a few cougars have also fallen in the scuffle as well. The remaining count was about four lions, compared to six cougars. If there ever was a time to strike, it was now. Sameonna lept from the sand dune directly over the group of warring cats.

Five shuriken attached to five fingers on each hand by chakra wire, she throws each down, raining them onto the group of cats from above like hurdling missiles coming to Earth. Ironically, each wire had an explosive tag attached to the tip of the string, and as she felt them pierce, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.... One seal had been activated; setting off each tag consecutively, causing the bunch to explode - fatal damage being done in the process. Before landing, she scanned the area. "Nine landed.. Wheres the tenth?" Looking around, she could note that all of the lions have been taken out. However, there was a cougar that was unaccounted for. She looked amongst the pile of bodies to search for a clue.

As her eyes overlooked the ground scattered with bodies, an injured solitary cougar lays with an injury to its front leg, and a series of cuts marks its neck and body from the massive scuffle with the lion kin. Sameonna looked into its eyes, and it stared back with desperation. For some reason, she couldn't bring herself to kill the animal. It was already hurt and injured from the battle.. So, she took necessary steps to potentially tame the animal.

Using what knowledge she had of medical ninjutsu, she performed a calculated sewing surgery on the body of the animal, sealing the open wounds. The leg that was injured from the explosion was not in terrible condition, and she noted that it would heal properly - rendering it would be perfectly alright. The cougar purred with thanks, and Sameonna pet the cat to make it feel better. It was a female, much larger than normal it would seem. Her legs were seemingly built purely for speed.

Whatever the case may be it was time to report back to the village of Sunagakure and inform the Kazekage of her findings. As she stood and began walking away, the cougar stood and tailed her as well. Sameonna stopped and looked at the cougar, odd-eyed. Unsure of what the animal wanted, she tossed it some beef jerky and continued walking. Although the cougar caught the food and swallowed it whole in a matter of a few seconds, still, it continued to tail Sameonna. So, once again, she stopped walking and went toward the cougar instead. She knelt to its face and simply blurted out. "I have the feeling you want to be my friend.. Am I right?"

She'd continue. The cougar seemed to nod its head in approval, purred loudly, growled and rubbed its face against Sameonna's. She couldn't help but smile. "Right then.. I'll call you Shizume. Do you like that?" Sameonna asked. One more, the cougar purred and growled in approval. "Okay then, Shizume.. We must goto the Sand Village.. It may take a while though.. As you can see I don't have four legs built for running like you." She laughed.

She walked onward after petting Shizume, and the cat ran behind her, lifted her onto its back and took off toward the village. Sameonna shook with unexpected anticipation, she didn't expect Shizume to be capable of carrying her. "Oh well," she said to herself. "looks like I'll be able to get around much quicker now that I have you by my side Shizume!"

Word Count: 1049

Request Made: I'd like to obtain Shizume as an active combat pet to fight alongside me. Here are the stats and starter jutsu I believe Shizume would possess.

Health: 16
Chakra: 12
Stamina: 24
Speed: 26
Strength: 12

Jutsu: ~

Last edited by Sameonna Hoshigaki on Wed May 23, 2012 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

B-Ranked Mission ~ Animals in the Sand! Empty Re: B-Ranked Mission ~ Animals in the Sand!

Wed May 23, 2012 5:20 am
I'm pretty sure you have to get approved of taking a mission before you can actually do it and as far as I can tell you simply took the mission and did it without being approved to even take it. Though, I'll double check with the other Staff just to be sure.

Aside from that, Request for "Shizume" is denied. Few reasons, first being that the Jutsu is a B-Rank and the stats you gave Shizume provide it only 13 chakra which isn't enough. Also the stats are already pretty high for a just obtained pet.

Considering the fact there is already an area to purchase pets that is where you should go. (Note, I'm currently digging through the Navigation area to locate where it is you Purchase pets. I know it exists lol.)
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

B-Ranked Mission ~ Animals in the Sand! Empty Re: B-Ranked Mission ~ Animals in the Sand!

Wed May 23, 2012 5:34 am
From what I can see in other mission topics, they don't require a mission beginning approval status.. I can lower the stats - I just figured its a cougar, so why would it have like 12 speed? lol. On the scale used by this site thats only like.. speed comparable to a toddler.

As for the jutsu, I can just have her train and learn one that way and take away the starter jutsu.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Wed May 23, 2012 5:35 am
Also, I don't see why I'd have to buy the pet if I obtained it ICly. If I found Samehada ICly, would I have to buy it too? lol
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Wed May 23, 2012 6:28 am
Well, I wasn't sure if the mission was Specifically for Kio since his name is right after the mission name, but I could be wrong.

As for buying it, I'm pretty sure that's the rule as far as pets are concerned. Again I'll check with staff. (Obviously other things are going on, also my internet is not letting me on the chatbox but that's My own internet problem not a site thing lol.) Besides, this is where "Fighting Pets" are bought here so unless you've got permission beforehand to IC gain the cougar I can't approve it.

Also Samehada is not a good example lol since it can't be IC gained. But I see the point you're making and as far as I know you are correct. If are allowed to go gain something IC you don't (at least shouldn't) have to buy it. There is no rule against it, just you need to get permission first.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Wed May 23, 2012 6:37 am
I see. Alright. Btw, to see the chatbox - just goto the portal page.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Wed May 23, 2012 6:42 am
Its not that. My internet is being slow and stuff and the Chatbox makes it worse to the point of my internet actually cutting out, its cutting out on its own as it is lol. I'm working on my internet right now and hopefully the connection straightens itself out.

But yeah, I posted in the Mission Topic to ask if it was just for Kio and I did mention that it would be unfair if that was the case lol. And to be honest I don't exactly mind you gaining the cougar although I would say that gaining it as a pet should be a topic by itself where you have to post how you tame it and all of that. We'll see how things work out.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Wed May 23, 2012 6:44 am
ok
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum