Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 12:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 12:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 10:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 10:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 10:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 8:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 1:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 7:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 7:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 7:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Falling Sapphires. {PRIVATE} {NO-KILL} Empty Falling Sapphires. {PRIVATE} {NO-KILL}

Tue May 01, 2012 7:57 pm
Mekai stood at the valley of the end. Sitting atop the lake near the large waterfall. Water droplets falling on his face. "This feels like rain.." Mekai then
smiled. He enjoyed rain, Mekai continued to sit. Practicing his chakra control. He was focusing his chakra to his lower body. To hold him up on all areas touching the water. Madness was a incarnation of a anti-Sanity. And mekai's madness. Wasnt madness at all. It was dark, Burning in the lungs area. Even though its inner shell was on the right track. The shell covered it. Tainted it. Mekai stood up. He began to ponder and walk around. What was he doing? Did he have a cause? Yes, To serve the hokage was his new duty. And so was that for his cell. Mekai then wondered yet again "I havnt heard from my cell at all..Have i...Hmm...Vash, Did you have something to do with this?" Mekai looked around. Its not like vash even knew that he gave the info about him to the hokage. What a wonder..What should i do..What is the correct way to handle this. Mekai was completely oblivious of the fact that he was still on the water. Not on the shore as he expected.

200/200

+1 Chakra

Mekai Walked onto shore. then began to pick up blades of grass. It sounds very pathetic. Yes.. Then mekai grabbed a branch. This actually felt like a weight.
Anonymous

Falling Sapphires. {PRIVATE} {NO-KILL} Empty Re: Falling Sapphires. {PRIVATE} {NO-KILL}

Fri May 04, 2012 11:36 pm
Nashua's sandals crunched on the sand of the shore by the pool of the Final Valley. In the past few years for some reason an abundance of sand had appeared, somehow but not to the worry of the Hokage. It made it look more of a beautiful place in his opinion, and he had had cherry blossom trees planted around Final Valley in the last week. Nashua disliked being reminded of the enormous battle that had once taken place. Instead he wanted somewhere to be able to relax and often times train. He looked over to the base of Madara's statue and was reminded of the place he had found nearby. Nashua gazed around the beautiful sight, pink petals fallen from cherry blossoms floating and dashing along the wind. And then his focus was brought to a person on shore, Mekai Crystalisis. The one who had recently allied himself with Konoha and mainly to serve the Hokage.

"Oh hello Mekai, what are you doing here?" Nashua asked, smiling as usual. It wasn't always a real smile, sometimes it was to hide his anger, hatred or sometimes even sadness. Other times it was a wicked, cruel grin to show his devious satisfaction. And then there were times where it was that eerie smile, the shroud to all of his thoughts, often blocking even himself out. "Hmm, I seem to have been getting a bit rusty lately," he continued, looking thoughtful. "How about some training maybe? Whaddya say ol' pal of mine?" the Hokage asked, stepping closer to Mekai.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Falling Sapphires. {PRIVATE} {NO-KILL} Empty Re: Falling Sapphires. {PRIVATE} {NO-KILL}

Sat May 05, 2012 12:00 am
Mekai ignored the speaking. Looking up toward the statues of the senju, And the uchiha named madara...Speaking of uchiha...Nashua had arrived. "I was expecting you Nashua. I guess i cant help but be right.." Mekai. "Do you know what happens to my crystal's when they die.." Mekai began to laugh. "Do you also know what happens when a person dies., They rot." Mekai began to hold the branch as if it was a weight. "Drip, Drop,..Rain, What a sunny day.." Mekai began to look around at the wonderful cherry blossoms. To believe this place was once a forest. Mekai knew his history. His myths. He even pulled of the birthstone blood jutsu.

(WIP)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum