Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuuta
Yuuta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Reminiscing (Private-No Kill) Empty Reminiscing (Private-No Kill)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:03 pm
The bright sun glimmered down on the Island Village. A perfect breeze brushing through the streets. Yuuta, with his brown hair spiked up in every which way, was walking down the streets of the Island Village, reminiscing all the times he’s walked down those streets. He stopped and remembered one time when he chased a cat down the street for no apparent reason. He laughed at his memories and continued to walk. He came across a ramen stall and looked at it carefully. "Hey! I remember this. This is that place i got kicked out of because some kid stole my shirt." Yuuta thought for a moment. Man my life is screwed up... He laughed and kept walking. He reached the end of the island and sat on the shore. "This one has the best memories..." He said closing his eyes imagining all the times he had here. He picked up a pebble and skipped it in the sea.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Reminiscing (Private-No Kill) Empty Re: Reminiscing (Private-No Kill)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:10 pm
It was a bright sunnny day where the sun crossed eyes toward the Island Village, where the breeze seemed perfectly cool around the morning clouds. As the water's shifted, Kakushi's spirit lifted. He walked down the streets where he saw another Genin not to old from him, he had spiky hair, looked a bit poor but was definetlly a shinobi. As Kakushi walked the path where he was going, he looked across to the sea where Yuuta was throwing a rock towards the sea. Kakushi began to wave at his old friend from the Academy, "Hey! Yuuta! Long time no see!" Kakushi said in a loud clear voice.
Yuuta
Yuuta
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:16 pm
Yuuta almost got lost in his day dreams like usual. This time he was on a small island surrounded by a purple sea. A giant blue bird came out of the water and picked him up by his shirt. But suddenly he heard a voice coming from behind him. It was his old friend, Kakushi. He smiled and waved. "Hey Kakushi! Haven't seen you in a while. What have you been up to buddy." He thought for a moment. "I wonder... how could he remember me? I look so different from my academy days. He just sensed it i bet. Yuuta continued smiling to his old friend.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:02 pm
"Nothing much I guess you can say", Kakushi said as he checked his pocket. There sat tall his "The Human body, Ultimate Machine". He had been studying about it for a long time, where he knew every vital point in a human's body. Where the pressure points were located, and where to strike for a knockout blow. Kakushi came down to Yuuta, "You haven't changed much". Kakushi then picked up a small stone from the surface, throwing it into the sea. It hit the ocean a few times then finally dived deep. "Nothin like old memories, eh?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum