Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 6000

Set the World on Fire ( Private )  Empty Set the World on Fire ( Private )

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:54 pm
There was something about the sea that Furozan had always enjoyed, since he was a young boy. He could distinctly remember his father taking him there for the first time when he was young, maybe two or three years old. Furozan had always wanted to go to it, he remembered, but he did not quite understand what it was. For all he knew, the world was only as big as the village he lived in. It was that day that he realized that the world was more than just where he lived.

Since then he visited the sea often. Sometimes just to clear his mind, other times to fish for bigger game. He smiled to himself as he remembered the first time he had caught a fish bigger than the ones in the lake. He could not reel it in so his father had done it for him. Furozan remembered he wanted to reel it in himself and his father laughed, saying if he did it, it would have made the fish become the hunter.

His smile faded quickly though, the thought of his father weighing hard on him. It had been six years since he had passed, but it still felt like he was going to show up at any minute. Furozan knew it was foolish to continue to think like that, but wishful thinking was not always a bad thing. At least he did not bottle up his emotions like his mother did.

He laughed again at that thought, because it was exactly what he did.

He had never had anyone to talk to about his troubles except for his mother. Now she was more distant that ever and Furozan did not want to burden her with his problems. He wished she would just smile again like she used to when he was little, but that would probably never happen unless she met someone else, and Furozan would never allow that to happen.

He closed his eyes and sat on the beach by the sea, letting his thoughts drift away with the sound of the ocean. Sometimes he felt like he could never relax, so when he could, he embraced the moment without hesitating. He could feel people walking around him, but he paid them no mind. In those moments, his life was perfect.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Set the World on Fire ( Private )  Empty Re: Set the World on Fire ( Private )

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:02 pm
Mekai

Mekai stepped on forward. Holding onto a note. This was the 2nd person he was issued to recruit. This person was chosen by the fact his father had died. Mekai stepped next to the boy, Mekai was adding the effect of his feet. Crystalizing the ground into a circle around him. The crystal's Color was blue...It was sapphire. Mekai then sat down. Then he threw the crystallized note at furozan's lap.

Emerald

Emerald followed right along by mekai. His crystal mask covering his face. Shining when the sun hit it. Emerald can see perfectaly, But anyone who were to look at emeralds face, Would not see it. Emerald sat on the Right of the boy. Mekai on the left.

~NOTE~

You have been invited to the Kuro No Yoake, If you join, Food, Water, And shelter shall be provided,

~END NOTE~
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:08 pm
Furozan's thoughts were distracted very quickly as he felt the presence of two people sitting beside of him. His eyes shot open and he looked the two over quickly, wondering what they wanted. A bit of fear shot through him when he looked at one of the men but could not make out his face. He was wearing a mask that did not allow Furozan to see his face.

The other man, a little less menacing, threw a note at Furozan. He did not move for a few moments, wondering what the hell was going on, but eventually he gave in and slowly opened up the note. His eyes scanned it quickly, reading it over three times in the span of a few seconds trying to take it all in.

He looked up, first to the man whose face he could not make out, then to the other man who seemed a little less frightening. "What is all of this?" He said, lifting the note in the air, obviously puzzled by the whole thing. He did not speak loudly, almost a whisper, so that no one else could hear them.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:12 pm
Mekai

"You have been accepted into the kuro no yoake.. A organization founded by many. Though if you were to ask about the NOTE as in what is it..It is pure crystal. Sapphire to be exact." Mekai looked at the boy. Staring with blank eyes.

Emerald

Emerald took off his mask, This would reveal that him and mekai are almost exact clones. Emerald then began to speak "Hello..My name is emerald. You can call both of us mekai, Or address him as mekai, And me emerald. "

(SHORT :DD)
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:32 pm
A look of surprise spread over Furozan's face when the man pulled his mask off and showed that the two of them looked exactly alike. He was not exactly sure what to think about everything and it took him a few seconds to respond. "What is kuro no yoake and what do they want with me?"

( Yeah, mine is even shorter man.... )
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 pm
Mekai

Mekai stayed sitting as the other man spoke. "The kuro no yoake has many goals, Those goals are put into subgoals, The main goal that the org seeks is chaos. Though the sub goal, Is anyone elses goal, The main goal is not needed to be complete. Only as long as each other person completes their subgoal, The org will be good. What they want with you, Is the fact that you have known of the suffering of a father dying. Such as i, And emerald here..

Emerald

Emerald began to repeat every single word that mekai spoke, Each speaking in the exact same time. Except for the fact that when mekai said emerald, He said mekai
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:05 pm
Furozan was not sure if he liked the idea of the organization at first. He had always considered himself a good person even though he did not exactly act like it. He meant well, always, but it backfired most of the time. But, when the two revealed that they had also lost their father, Furozan felt some odd connection.

He had not met many other people who knew the pain that accompanied the loss of a parent so young. The only other person who he knew of was his mother, and she chose to bottle up all of the anger and sorrow. Still, the idea of causing chaos was not exactly what Furozan considered fun, but maybe he would finally be with people who understood him.

He still had some questions though, some things he was not clear about. "So what would my goal be, if I joined?"
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:09 pm
Mekai

"Your goal will be to follow your own goal. But follow and defend all others. Since i would have invited you to join. You and i would share a goal. Your goal would be what you want. My goal is to cause a change in the kuro no yoake's goal. And yours will become my goal also. If your goal will be to defend all from sorrow of their parents death. Then Both of us shall make sure that goal is met. If your goal is to ensure a persons life, That is my goal also. If you want to have no goal. And help with my goal..Then my goal stays the same. "

Emerald

Emerald continued to mimic mekai's words.
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm
At first, Furozan was confused about the whole thing, but the more he listened the more he understood. He was still a little unsure about the whole thing, but he was still curious. "What change do you want to cause?" He said, a little timid at first. He still had not pegged the man's motive. He could not tell if he was evil or good. "I am just curious is all." He added, not wanting to offend the man in any way.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:15 pm
Mekai

"My goal is world peace...Very different huh..." Mekai began to crystalize the ground to his left. Making it rise like a pillar, Made of sapphire, About as tall as him. Mekai smiled. Looking at the crystal he had made. Then staring at emeralds creation.

Emerald

Emerald began to copy mekai, But crystallizing the right, And causing a pillar of this time emerald to rise.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum