Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13700

A Dark Mark, A Second Brand Empty A Dark Mark, A Second Brand

Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:21 pm
Isamu walked the streets of Tsukigakure, the Ronin dressed in his armor and with his swords at his hip. His  helmet was removed, his face clear to anyone looking at him. He appeared a middle-aged man, skin rough from long days in the sun a piercing blue eyes that seemed to take in everything around him. Some of the people of the village seemed to recognize him as one of the men who had been fighting the bandits and monsters in the plains, some occasionally thanking him for defending a smaller settlement that had been attacked. Isamu did his best to appear gracious for the praise, but it was difficult with such a dark task before him.

He had been commanded to seek out shinobi who'd be willing to accept his Curse Mark and apply it to them, so that Tsukigakure could have more potent fighters should it need to defend itself. He wasn't allowed to lie about the possible side effects however, he had to inform anyone he gave it to about the possibility of death. With that in mind Isamu really only had one man who he thought wouldn't nee convincing, a young boy who had been a user of powerful fire techniques. Unfortuantely, Isamu didn't know the man's name.  

The Juinjutsu Granter found himself wandering around the village, asking people if they knew anything about the young man who was skilled with fire techniques and if he was in the village. He'd provide a physical description as well as he looked for the man, hoping that the guy had decided to take residence in Tsukigakure like many others had.

Eventually Isamu found himself outside a large building that seemed to have been recently remodeled. While no one had really had answers for him regarding a man skilled with fire techniques, he had been directed toward the building by a few people after sharing the man's description.

With his helmet tucked under his right arm, Isamu knocked on the door of the building with his gauntleted fist. He then waited patiently, hoping that the man answered the door but expecting that he'd be greeted by someone else given the size of the building.

WC: 365
Kutari Uchiha
Kutari Uchiha
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

A Dark Mark, A Second Brand Empty Re: A Dark Mark, A Second Brand

Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:34 am
The day had started like many others had, but there was a tinge in his mind, a reminiscent piece of the personality that had been left in the depths of his mind; the poor Kutari was calling out, attempting to resurface. Kagusutchi was not used to this feeling, but he would get there. He envisioned the space within his mind, the tumultuous sea that it seemed to be at times like this. He saw Kutari there on a small lifeboat amidst the rocking waves. He called out to Kagu, hoping that he would allow him a place beside him, allowing him to see the world again.

Kagusutchi shut the connection to Kutari off, blocking him out and leaving him to the waves alone. He knew that the child would only get in the way of Kagu's grand plans for the clan, and it wasn't worth having him get in the way. He left his room in the community center, ready to take on the day, when he saw someone standing directly outside his newly remodeled gathering place. The individual walked up to the front door and knocked on it, followed directly by Kagu opening the front door. 

Kagu analyzed just what it was that he was looking at before speaking, "Hello there. I have not seen you at any of our meetings. Are you Uchiha, dear friend?" The question would hang in the air between them. Of course, there was no malice within his words; they were filled with curiosity as to why someone would knock on the community center's door. So he waits now, patiently for the answer he sought.

WC: 282
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:56 pm
The door opened not long after Isamu's knock, and the armored man was greeted by a man who looked eerily similar to the one that Isamu had been looking for. The artificial man might even had thought them the same person, except the man was obviously older and had much longer hair. Isamu wondered if the men were perhaps related, if so he'd at least be able to point Isamu in the right direction. The man at the door spoke before Isamu, asking him if he was a member of the Uchiha clan.

"No, I don't believe that I am. But perhaps the man I'm looking for is. While I was going missions within this country I worked with a young man who possessed powerful Fire Ninjutsu and seemed to have a love of mushrooms. Do you know if anyone who attends your meetings fits that description? And to be completely honest, you and him look almost identical. Do you have a younger brother, or a cousin whom shares a resemblance?

I have a bargain I wish to make with him. I possess a powerful Juinjutsu seal that can grant great power to those who survive its placement and wish to grant it those willing to fend off the bandits and other threats to the country." Isamu hoped that the man knew about the Ninjutsu user Isamu had worked with, but as he stood outside the community center he figured that it might be a good idea to try and entice this man and his clan as well.

WC: 258

TWC: 623
Kutari Uchiha
Kutari Uchiha
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:12 pm
In an instant Kagusutchi knew exactly who it was that the man was seeking. There was no mistaking it, it was his original personality, the sloth and pitiful Kutari, the one that lived within his mind. Kagu nodded as he listened to the questions and the pitch from the man before him, and he knew that this was what he was looking for, the sign that he was after. This was going to be what was going to bring him to a new plane of existence, to be head and shoulders above the remainder of the clan, and possibly those that walked within the village, after some time of course.

He opened the door the rest of the way, and he motioned for this seal-giver to enter the community center. "I believe I am the one you are searching for. I have undergone a bit of a transformation, but I am the very same." His voice would speak lowly, not so much gruff as it was poignant and stern. "I am in fact looking for exactly what you offer, and I wish for it to be given to me within my community center, my home. There are others here who can take care of me when this is over. I am not entirely certain just what the down time of this technique is, but I am sure that if this technique will give me the power you speak of, there are likely hefty downsides."

He guided the man into his room, a small ways from the main gathering area of the community center. He called three of the Uchiha that were sweeping the floors to follow. The Uchihas and this new man now were within his inner chambers. A small altar was placed to the far side of the room, and a bed was placed to the right. "Here we shall complete this procedure." He glanced to the Uchiha women that were within his chambers with him. "This man is to place a seal onto my body that will grant me immense strength. I ask that you three take care of me while I recover from the procedure." His face grew more stern as he finished his request. "Also know, that this procedure might kill me. If this is to happen, then do not attack this man for I am doing this under my own volition and I wish for him to be treated with the respect that he deserves."

He undressed the top half of his body, turned to the seal-giver. "Tell me, before we begin. What may I call you? What may my people call the man that may kill the very head of this clan?" When the question was answered, he nodded and greeted him formally before lying on the bed. "I am prepared for what is to come, do not hesitate. Simply provide me with this seal and we shall let the gods and demons continue our threads of fate from this point on. I wish to dwell within the realm of spirits, or to be a god among men within this wretched reality."

WC: 518
TWC: 800
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:35 pm
Isamu as slightly surprised to find that the man before him was the same he had met before, but was able to reconcile the fact after a moment. He'd seen stranger things than a man altering his age, though Isamu had to stop himself from continuing the line of thought and pondering if there was a way to make oneself younger.

Isamu followed the man into his community center, keeping pace with him as they made their way into the inner chambers. It seemed that the man was quite important within his clan, a number of servants flocked to him when he beckoned and Isamu soon found himself in a room with an altar and a bed. He listened as the man explained what was about to happen to his servants, making sure to inform them that he had taken the risk of death willingly. Isamu appreciated that, though he wished he didn't have to put the man through the ordeal at all.

As the man finished speaking to his servants and asked Isamu his name, also informing the artificial man that he was dealing with the head of the Uchiha clan within the newly made village.

"My name is simply Isamu, I come from no clan. I hope to work together with you when you awake, Lord Uchiha."

As he spoke Isamu handed his helmet to one of the servants and then began to perform the Tiger Seal. A blue aura enshrouded the artificial man as he activated his technique, focusing his chakra into his left hand. Taking a deep breath, and hoping the man proved as compatible with the seal as his sister had, Isamu approached the bed and placed the mark on the nape of the Uchiha clan head's neck.

WC:293
TWC:916

-40 AP for Tobirama's Fury (+50 Vigor/Speed)
-100 AP to apply Orochimaru's Juinjutsu (150 Power)

Claims
Applying Oro Juinjutsu to Kutari Uchiha, due to his Chakra and Vigor Stat Average being above 75 he only fails on a 6
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:41 pm
Rolling Dice. May the odds be in your favor.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:41 pm
The member 'Hiroya' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'6 Sided Dice' : 1
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:54 pm
Isamu waited a few moments as the mark formed on the man, waiting to see what happened as the man quickly lost consciousness. Isamu waited with bated breath, fearing how the servants would react if the mark killed their leader. As he stood there, he heard some shifting behind him and turned to see the servants scuffling among each other. The woman who held Isamu's helmet was holding it above his head and had stepped toward Isamu, but the other two had grabbed her and restrained her from attempting to smash it against Isamu's head.

"He's alive, it seems his body was compatible with the Curse Mark. When he awakes I need you to inform him that it will take some time for his body to adjust. Until his chakra system synchronizes with the mark it will cause him pain to use it, and if he finds himself in a position where his chakra is drained it may forcibly activate. I'd recommend resting or doing light training until he's capable of activating the Mark without discomfort, then he will be safe to use its powers while on missions. He may find the increase in power to not be too substantial compared to a normal enhancer when he first uses it, but please inform him that once he truly masters this gift he'll find it to be in a league of its own."

With that, Isamu grabbed his helmet from the servant and exited the room, allowing the women to attend to their Leader as he lingered a bit outside the doorway. He sent a telepathic message to his creator, informing The Masked Man that the second mark had been successfully applied as well. When he mentioned that the man was the head of the Uchiha clan within the village, Isamu felt a shift in his creator through their telepathic link. While he was expected to continue his mission, it seemed that The Masked Man wanted Isamu to try and spend more time with this  Clan Leader and his people if possible.  

Isamu lingered awhile in the community center, just to be sure that the man's body didn't suddenly start rejecting the curse. He ended up staying a couple of hours before collecting his things and departing. He walked through the streets of the village at a comfortable pace, wondering who he would inflict this mark on next and hoping they'd survive as well.

[Exit, Topic Closed]

WC: 403
TWC:1,319

-20 AP for Telepathy

Claims

WC Claims
Using Max stat discount
1,125 words toward B-Rank Shattered Blade Strike
195/750 toward C-Rank Flying Swallow
Kutari Uchiha
Kutari Uchiha
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:11 am
EXIT 
TWC: 800

Claims:
Obtaining the Orochimaru's Curse Mark

WC Claims:
+800 towards mastering the 1st stage of the curse mark (800/1500)
Max stat discount applied
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 2500