Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Joro Shokku
Joro Shokku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro Shokku
Mission Record : Joro Shokku Mission Logs
Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Perfection of Total Concentration Breathing Empty Perfection of Total Concentration Breathing

Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:09 pm
In the heart of winter, a serene tableau unfolded as Joro, wrapped in layers to ward off the cold, embarked on his morning routine. The world around him wore a blanket of snow, its pristine surface glistening under the soft glow of the wintery sun. The air was crisp, each breath visible in the frigid morning air.

Choosing practicality over extravagance, Joro adorned himself in a lightweight yet insulating outfit tailored for the season. A thermal underlayer provided warmth without sacrificing mobility, and an insulated cloak draped over his shoulders, serving as a shield against the winter chill. His breath hung in the air, forming ephemeral clouds with each exhale.

Navigating through the snow-covered landscape, Joro arrived at the Dojo Yard, the designated training grounds. The winter scene held a unique beauty, the silence broken only by the crunch of snow beneath his boots. Seeking a spot where the sunlight filtered through bare branches, he positioned himself for his morning meditation.

Cross-legged on the snowy ground, Joro closed his eyes, preparing for the arrival of his trainer, Amikiri. The anticipation hung in the air, a quiet hum that merged with the winter stillness. He didn't activate the Total Concentration Breathing just yet, preserving it for the moment Amikiri would join him in the Dojo Yard.

The winter morning transformed the Dojo Yard into a tranquil sanctuary, a canvas where the elements collaborated in a dance of serenity. The world seemed to hush, leaving only the subdued sounds of nature as Joro immersed himself in a contemplative state. The ambient sounds of winter – the distant creaking of snow-laden branches, the occasional chirp of a resilient bird – accompanied his patient waiting.

As the morning sun cast long shadows over the snow, Joro remained in his meditative posture, attuned to the surroundings. The Dojo Yard, blanketed in snow, became a metaphor for resilience, a testament to the transformative power of dedication. In this quietude of the winter morning, he prepared himself to embrace the challenges and insights that Amikiri's training would bring.

With each passing moment, the anticipation heightened. Joro, maintaining his composure, awaited the arrival of Amikiri, ready to engage in the winter training session that would unfold. The Dojo Yard, kissed by winter's enchantment, held the promise of growth and discovery as Joro readied himself for the next step in his journey towards mastery.

WC: 395
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 182450

Perfection of Total Concentration Breathing Empty Re: Perfection of Total Concentration Breathing

Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:11 pm
Amikiri was having a nice, quaint morning in his small rented apartment. He had just eaten a breakfast of four hard boiled eggs and a few raw carrots. Currently he was just doing some basic housework, like sweeping the floorboards. While he tried to maintain a clean house, the winter winds whipped straight through his house, stirring up all sorts of tiny debris that otherwise would’ve stayed hidden in places the Hyuuga wouldn't normally think to clean. The dark haired man noted that he should seal up any cracks he could find. As he wrote that down, the thought popped into his head that he could probably use his Wind Release knowledge in some way to make this easier. He made a small little marking of that thought on his to-do list, something he would address when he got home.

However, Amikiri knew he had to head off to the training grounds soon. It seems that after their mission, Joro was interested in a bit of follow up training, for which the Hyuuga was happy to oblige. Amikiri didn’t directly know what Joro specialized in, but Amikiri had made it quite evident that he himself was proficient in weaponry, so Joro likely wanted to pick up a few weaponry techniques.

In preparation, the dark haired Hyuuga debated his clothing options. Ultimately, he opted for a simple and utilitarian dark green t-shirt, black pants, and brown leather boots that rose up to a bit above his ankles. Over that, he threw on a dark red fleece jacket. While his clothing choices seemed quite light, he knew that as soon as he started moving at the training grounds, he would warm up quite quickly. And if worst came to worse, it was nothing a tiny bit of well controlled Fire Release couldn’t fix. In terms of equipment, almost all of it was stored in the scrolls hidden up his sleeves. His main armor, Kavacha, was hidden away in his pocket dimension of Storage Displacement. In case Joro was interested in any serious hands-on practice, Amikiri would fuse his Nise to his clothes, creating an invisible protective barrier over the Hyuuga.

Amikiri headed out the door, taking care to lock it behind him. He slowly walked down the road, enjoying the light blanket of snow that covered the entire village. There was something marvelous that, with just a little bit of water and some low temperatures, the entire world just seemed to slow down. The Hyuuga had made sure to head out a few minutes earlier than needed so he could enjoy the tranquility of the world around him.

Eventually, Amikiri arrived at the Dojo Yard. He spotted Joro sitting there quietly, meditating in a spot where the sunlight filtered through the tree branches. Amikiri would give Joro a couple more moments of quiet meditation before saying, “Well, it seems like you’re already in the right attitude for Total Concentration Breathing. Let’s get started by you telling me what you want to learn about.” Amikiri’s tone was light, hoping to avoid putting too much pressure on Joro. Total Concentration Breathing required focus and concentration, and being put under pressure would not be conducive for that.

WC: 532
Joro Shokku
Joro Shokku
Genin
Genin

Perfection of Total Concentration Breathing Empty Re: Perfection of Total Concentration Breathing

Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:56 am
Joro, feeling the weight of Amikiri's presence as he entered the training grounds, opened his eyes to meet his trainer's gaze. The determination in his eyes mirrored the resolve he held within.

"Amikiri," Joro began, addressing him with a degree of respect but not quite as a sensei, "I want to focus on refining my Total Concentration Breathing technique and integrating it with the Cloak of Concentration. Additionally, I'd like to explore the fundamentals of Thunder Breathing."

As he spoke, Joro's words carried a sense of purpose, a clear articulation of his training objectives. He understood the importance of laying a strong foundation in these techniques, knowing that mastery required dedication and unwavering focus.

"With your guidance," he continued, his voice resonating with determination, "I believe I can further hone my skills and unlock new depths within these techniques."

Joro's gaze shifted to the training ground, his mind already envisioning the exercises and drills that lay ahead. The crisp winter air seemed to heighten his senses, amplifying his anticipation for the training session.

"As we delve into these techniques," he added, his tone reflecting both humility and eagerness, "I'm eager to learn not just the mechanics but also the philosophy behind each technique. Understanding the principles that underpin Total Concentration Breathing, the Cloak of Concentration, and Thunder Breathing will deepen my connection to these techniques and allow me to wield them more effectively."

With each passing moment, Joro's anticipation grew, a lightning of determination crackling within him as he prepared to embark on this journey of self-improvement and mastery. The Dojo Yard, enveloped in a serene winter ambiance, seemed to beckon him forward, offering a sanctuary for his training endeavors.

He awaited Amikiri's response with a sense of anticipation, ready to immerse himself fully in the training regimen that lay ahead. In this tranquil setting, surrounded by the whispers of nature and the promise of growth, Joro stood poised to embrace the challenges and discoveries that awaited him.

As he awaited Amikiri's guidance, Joro couldn't help but reflect on the significance of this moment. Training sessions like these were not merely about physical exertion; they were opportunities for personal growth and self-discovery. With each technique mastered, Joro knew he would not only become a stronger shinobi but also a more resilient and disciplined individual.

His thoughts drifted to the teachings of his previous mentors, their words echoing in his mind. They had instilled in him a sense of duty and honor, guiding him along the path of the shinobi. Now, as he stood on the precipice of another training session, he felt a profound sense of gratitude for their guidance and wisdom.

With a renewed sense of purpose, Joro focused his attention on the present moment, ready to absorb every lesson and insight that Amikiri had to offer. He knew that the journey to mastery would be challenging, but he was prepared to meet those challenges head-on, fueled by his unwavering determination and relentless drive for improvement. In the stillness of the winter morning, he found solace and purpose, knowing that with each step forward, he was one step closer to realizing his full potential as a shinobi.

WC:528
TWC:923
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:33 pm
As Joro spoke, Amikiri understood the seriousness of his attitude. While Joro was serious on their mission together, this was a different kind of serious. Not one of a ‘mandatory’ seriousness due to the stakes of the task, but a seriousness because of his sheer will and determination to succeed. Amikiri admired that spirit in him. An ambition to succeed. This also stressed to Amikiri the importance of this training. A mind of ambition could easily become corrupted by its own wishes and their morals become controlled by their power. However, with the right helping hand, it could be a powerful force where its power controls its morals.

Addressing Joro’s first point, a simple desire to learn Thunder Breathing, Amikiri would say, “Well, you have to remember, breathing styles can be viewed as an extension of the element. While an element normally is limited to being on its own,” Amikiri would create a small ember of flame in his left hand, demonstrating an extremely basic application of Fire Release. “When you attempt to channel it in a breathing style, it becomes a combination of your weaponry skills and your elemental abilities.” Amikiri would summon his Great Spear to his right hand and, touching the small fire within his left hand to the blade, causing flame to grow across a small portion of the blade before quickly extinguishing itself, would show an extremely primitive application of Flame Breathing. “While I may not personally know Thunder Breathing, it is important to remember that these techniques and skills are an extension of the element. Many people, including myself at one point, immediately think of this as wielding a sword and then the fire comes naturally. Instead, think back to the roots of your element. What specific things made that element make sense to you? For me with Fire Release, I knew that it was powered and controlled by the diaphragm. So when I started practicing Flame Breathing, I learned to let my diaphragm have control of my movements, if that makes sense.”

Amikiri stepped back a couple of meters to quickly demonstrate. He could feel the rhythm of his breathing, feel the movement of his diaphragm. When he felt his diaphragm swelling up and growing, he used that power and Amikiri released a calm, controlled slash with his Great Spear. A brilliant red and orange flame temporarily spread across the surface of his blade and the immense heat left the snow beneath where he stood melted.

Amikiri would then answer his next questions about the philosophy and ideals behind this technique. The dark haired Hyuuga pondered for a moment, before saying, “Well, think back to the name of the first jutsu you just mentioned. Total Concentration Breathing. All of these techniques are based on your concentration and focus. They should come from a moment of clarity in your mind. That is what makes practicing these so important. When in the cavern with the Nightingale, while my response might have seemed instinctual or like second nature, it was really just me taking a moment to remember back to my training. It was the clarity of mind that came from practicing all of those techniques many many times, and not just knowing them, but knowing I know them.”

“While that example may have seemed a bit off topic, it is an important reminder that these breathing techniques come from the power of your ability to calm your mind and take deliberate action, channeling your chakra, physical prowess, and elemental knowledge together as one to create a powerful offensive capability.” Amikiri hoped that this conveyed the idea of Total Concentration Breathing and its offshoots, that its true power came from the focus of the user’s mind and how that can be used to produce much greater results.

WC: 631
TWC: 1161
Joro Shokku
Joro Shokku
Genin
Genin

Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:08 pm
As Joro absorbed Amikiri's teachings, his mind became a canvas, ready to be painted with the intricate strokes of knowledge and understanding. Each word from the Hyuuga sensei resonated deeply within him, kindling a spark of enlightenment that illuminated the path to mastery.

"Your insights shed light on the essence of Thunder Breathing," Joro remarked, his voice a mere whisper amidst the quiet of the training grounds. "It's not just about wielding lightning; it's about forging a connection with the primal energy of the element, channeling it through our breath and movements."

Reflecting on his own journey, Joro couldn't help but acknowledge the contrast between his upbringing and his chosen path. Born into the Shokku clan, whose dark legacy was steeped in hatred and violence, Joro had made a conscious choice to walk a different path—one defined by control and positivity.

"It's through meditation that I find the calm amidst the storm," Joro mused, his thoughts drifting to the daily practice that grounded him in times of turmoil. "The blood of the Shokku may run through my veins, but I choose to wield its power with control and compassion. It's a constant reminder that our actions define us, not our lineage. Both my parents taught me that it is better to control the power within then to let the power control you. As a Shokku, many would think I was a blood hungry beast that wanted nothing more than to destroy them for my own gain. My parents tried to break that stereotype, but they never did reach the level of refinement and calm that I have achieved, I can only hope now that I will be able to chart a new path bringing hope to the great Shokku name."

With a renewed sense of purpose, Joro returned his focus to the training at hand, eager to delve deeper into the philosophy behind Total Concentration Breathing and its offshoots. He understood now that true mastery was not just about physical prowess but also about harnessing the power of the mind to achieve extraordinary feats.

"I must find a way to balance my primal power of lightning with the seasoned calmness I have cultivated," Joro contemplated, his brow furrowing in concentration. "It's not enough to wield the lightning; I must tame it, mold it into a force for good rather than succumbing to its raw energy."

As he contemplated his next steps, Joro couldn't help but wonder about Amikiri's approach to Total Concentration Breathing. How did the seasoned shinobi extract the utmost potential from this foundational technique?

"Amikiri," Joro inquired, turning to Amikiri, "how do you personally harness the power of Total Concentration Breathing to achieve your fullest potential? Your mastery of this technique is truly awe-inspiring, and I would be honored to learn from your experience." Joro added, his tone earnest, "I find myself facing a dilemma in my training. While I've cultivated a sense of calm and meditative focus through my practice of Total Concentration Breathing, I also seek to harness the primal power of lightning within me. How do you suggest I balance these seemingly contrasting aspects of my training? I fear that leaning too heavily towards one may compromise the other. Any guidance on how to strike a harmonious balance between these two facets of my training would be greatly appreciated."

Joro's mind raced with the challenge before him—balancing the primal power of lightning with the calm focus of Total Concentration Breathing. It was a delicate dance, requiring finesse and precision. Yet, he was determined to master it, to transcend the limitations of his lineage and forge a new path guided by control and compassion. With each breath, he felt himself drawing closer to that elusive balance, inching ever closer to the pinnacle of shinobi mastery.

WC:629
TWC:1,552
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:54 pm
Amikiri nodded as Joro stated that these breathing forms were about harnessing the user’s connection to their elements and channeling it through the user’s breathing and movements.

The dark haired Hyuuga listened deeply to Joro’s story and it, in the slightest way possible, reminded Amikiri of himself. The Hyuuga responded by saying, “Trying to improve upon your family heritage can be quite difficult. It is important to remember though, your surname does not have to define you. I myself, despite being a Hyuuga, take the last name of Guhin because I feel that my family is more important than my clan. While honoring your clan is a noble goal, it is important to not let yourself be consumed by a family title.”

Amikiri pondered the Shokku’s next question. “That is an interesting point. Lightning can be incredibly powerful and destructive, and is quite the raw, untamed element in its base form.” The dark haired Hyuuga thought for a second, before coming to a realization. “While I may not have experience with Lightning Release, I’ve seen it used many times. Think of it this way.” Amikiri grasped his sword and lifted it in front of him, holding it steady. “Start by focusing your Lightning Release to just the tip of your weapon. Do not focus on the destructive or primal power of it for now. Just focus and imagine a small point of Lightning Release right at the tip of your blade. Then, slowly move your blade. Imagine that same point at the tip of your blade and keep moving your blade slowly. Treat it like you’re drawing an arc of thousands of tiny little points.”

The Hyuuga would then demonstrate to the best of his ability using Wind Release. He made a tiny spot of wind at the tip of his blade and moved his blade. As he moved his blade and created more and more tiny points of wind release, it eventually slowly pieced itself together into a small arc of strange shimmering air. Amikiri then lowered his blade and the arc disappeared.

“Soon enough, you’ll simply draw the arc in one fluid motion, not in many tiny points.”

Amikiri then moved on to answer Joro’s next question. How did he himself learn to become so practiced at Total Concentration Breathing. He remembered a moment years ago, when his old teacher Suko told him a story. After that story, it all clicked for Amikiri. Not Total Concentration Breathing, no this was years before he even was a shinobi. It was a story that gave Amikiri’s training new meaning. The Hyuuga knew this story would do Joro well, and so he told it. “Let me tell you a story. There was once a wealthy old man. Where and when he was from, we do not know. But what we do know is that he loved roosters. A bit of a strange animal to be obsessed with, but many people have had stranger passions. One day he decides that he needs a portrait of a rooster for his home and he remembers a famous artist near him. The old man travels to the artist’s shop and says, ‘Will you paint me a painting of a rooster?’ The artist immediately said, ‘Yes, yes, just give me two weeks.’And so the old man left.”

“Two weeks pass and the old man returns. He asks, ‘Where is my painting?’ The artist replies, ‘Oh sorry, just two more weeks please.’ And so the old man left.”

“Two more weeks pass and the old man returns. He says, ‘Is my painting ready?’ The artist replies, ‘I am so sorry, it slipped my mind, come back in two weeks and it’ll be ready.’ And so the old man left.”

“Another two weeks pass and the old man returns. He asks, ‘For the love of God, when will this painting be ready?’ The artist replies, ‘I am so sorry sir. I promise I will have it done within two weeks.’ And so the old man left.”

“This keeps up for a few more visits. The old man asks where it is, the artist asks for two more weeks. Eventually, the wealthy man stops coming.”

“After two years, the wealthy man decides to come back. He comes into the studio and says, ‘GOD DAMN IT WHERE IS MY PAINTING? YOU BETTER HAVE IT READY RIGHT NOW!’ The painter then said, ‘Just one minute.’ The artist scurried back to another room and came back with a canvas, some paints, and some brushes. He tells the old man to give him just thirty minutes. The old man sits and watches as the artist paints. It was the most beautiful process he’d ever seen. Every stroke was perfect. No singular speck of paint was misplaced. And at the end of exactly thirty minutes, it was done. The most beautiful painting of a rooster ever. No artist could ever compare to it. And so the old man asks, a little more calmly than before, ‘If that took you thirty minutes, why make me wait two years?’ The artist says, ‘Come, let me show you something.’ He then takes the old man back to a back room. When the wealthy man enters, he is shocked. Wall to wall. Every surface. Every inch of the floor. No space is bare. Every single square inch is covered in paintings of roosters. Some are larger than others. Some are paintings of just the beak, or the tiniest section of feathers. The artist answers, ‘This is why the painting took so long. As soon as you left that first time, I painted a rooster. I looked at it and realized it wasn’t good enough. So I broke it down. I drew section by section. I drew every part over and over. No stone of a rooster’s appearance was left unturned. I spent countless nights sleeplessly drawing the tiniest anatomy of a rooster. It may have taken many drawings and much time, but I present you with your painting of a rooster.’ The old man smiled, look at the artist, and said, ‘This is perfect.’

Amikiri hoped this story carried the same message for Joro as it did for him. For the Hyuuga, it taught him the importance of hard work and starting from humble beginnings. The importance of starting with something seemingly elementary, that way he could build up to something masterful.

WC: 1064
TWC: 2225
Joro Shokku
Joro Shokku
Genin
Genin

Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:55 pm

Joro listened intently as Amikiri shared his wisdom, his words resonating with a depth that touched something deep within him. The notion of transcending one's family heritage struck a chord with Joro, stirring a sense of introspection as he considered his own journey as a Shokku. He nodded thoughtfully, absorbing Amikiri's insights like a sponge thirsty for knowledge.

"Thank you, Amikiri," Joro replied, his voice tinged with gratitude. "Your perspective is truly enlightening. It's easy to get caught up in the expectations of others, especially when you come from a family with a storied lineage. But you're right – our surnames don't have to define us. We have the power to forge our own paths, to carve out our own identities separate from our clans."

As Amikiri delved into the intricacies of Lightning Release, Joro listened with rapt attention, his curiosity piqued by the prospect of mastering such a formidable element. He followed Amikiri's demonstration closely, his eyes tracing the arc of shimmering air created by the Hyuuga's precise movements. It was a sight to behold, a testament to the power of focused intent and disciplined practice.

"Wow," Joro exclaimed, his admiration evident in his tone. "That's incredible, Amikiri. It's like you're conducting a symphony with your sword. The way you control the wind... It's mesmerizing."

Taking a moment to absorb the lesson imparted by Amikiri, Joro felt a renewed sense of determination coursing through his veins. He was eager to put these newfound techniques into practice, to hone his skills and unleash the full potential of his Lightning Release.

Joro's mind buzzed with excitement, eager to put the newly learned techniques into practice. With a sense of determination fueling his movements, he rose from his seat and retrieved his own sword, a gleaming katana that had been passed down through his family for generations.

Positioning himself in an open space, Joro took a deep breath, centering himself as he prepared to channel his Lightning Release. Closing his eyes, he focused on Amikiri's instructions, visualizing a small point of crackling energy forming at the tip of his blade.

With a steady hand and a focused mind, Joro began to move his sword, tracing a slow arc through the air as he concentrated on maintaining the integrity of the Lightning Release. At first, his movements were hesitant, the energy flickering sporadically as he struggled to find his rhythm.

But with each repetition, Joro's confidence grew, his movements becoming more fluid and controlled as he gradually found his stride. He focused on the sensation of the Lightning Release coursing through his blade, attuning himself to its raw power as he worked to harness its potential.

As he continued to practice, Joro felt a sense of exhilaration building within him, a rush of adrenaline coursing through his veins as he pushed himself to new heights. With each arc of his blade, he felt himself drawing closer to mastery, his determination unwavering in the face of challenge.

Hours passed in a blur as Joro dedicated himself to his training, his focus unbroken as he honed his skills with unwavering determination. And though the journey towards mastery would be long and arduous, he knew that with each step forward, he was one step closer to realizing his full potential as a shinobi.

As the conversation turned to the topic of Total Concentration Breathing, Joro leaned in, eager to hear Amikiri's insights on the matter. He listened intently as the Hyuuga began to recount a story, his words painting a vivid picture of perseverance and dedication.

The tale of the wealthy old man and the diligent artist struck a chord with Joro, resonating with the struggles he had faced on his own journey towards mastery. He nodded in understanding as Amikiri concluded the story, a newfound sense of clarity dawning within him.

"That's... That's amazing, Amikiri," Joro said, his voice tinged with awe. "It's like the old man's patience was rewarded with something truly extraordinary. I never thought about it that way before – the importance of starting small and building up, of persevering through the challenges to create something truly masterful."

Reflecting on Amikiri's words, Joro felt a sense of purpose stirring within him. He was inspired to approach his training with renewed vigor, to embrace the process of growth and evolution with an open heart and a steadfast determination.

"Thank you, Amikiri," Joro said, his gratitude evident in his tone. "You've given me a lot to think about. I'll remember your words as I continue on my journey. And who knows? Maybe one day, I'll be able to create something as magnificent as that painting of a rooster."

As Joro delved deeper into his training, he felt a familiar sense of focus and determination settling over him like a comforting blanket. With the lessons of Total Concentration Breathing fresh in his mind, he knew that it was time to put theory into practice and attempt to enter that state of heightened awareness.

Drawing upon the rhythmic practices he had honed over the years, Joro began to move through the targets with precision and grace. With each strike of his blade, he synchronized his movements with his breathing, finding the perfect balance between his calm, collected mind and the raw energy of lightning chakra coursing through his veins.

For a time, everything seemed to fall into place seamlessly. Joro's strikes were fluid and effortless, his focus unbroken as he channeled his inner strength and determination into every movement. But as he transitioned to targets that moved unpredictably, he found himself facing a new set of challenges.

The moving targets posed a greater test of Joro's agility and reflexes, forcing him to adapt his strategy on the fly. Despite his best efforts, he struggled to maintain his concentration, his mind racing as he tried to anticipate the targets' movements.

Frustration bubbled up within Joro as he struggled to keep pace with the shifting targets. He could feel his control slipping, the connection between his mind and body growing tenuous as doubt crept in.

But just as he was on the brink of succumbing to frustration, Joro took a deep breath and centered himself, drawing upon the teachings of Total Concentration Breathing to steady his nerves and regain his focus.

Closing his eyes, he visualized the targets moving in slow motion, their trajectories becoming clear in his mind's eye as he attuned himself to their rhythms. With a renewed sense of determination, he unleashed a flurry of strikes, each one finding its mark with pinpoint accuracy.

As he moved through the targets with renewed confidence, Joro felt a sense of pride welling up within him. Despite the initial challenges, he had persevered, pushing through the obstacles in his path and emerging stronger on the other side.

With each passing moment, Joro felt himself drawing closer to mastering Total Concentration Breathing, his connection to his lightning chakra growing stronger with each breath. And though he knew that there would be many more challenges to overcome on his journey, he was filled with a sense of excitement and anticipation for the trials that lay ahead.

As Joro completed his training session, a sense of accomplishment washed over him, buoyed by the progress he had made in honing his skills. With his focus sharpened and his confidence restored, he turned to Amikiri, a spark of determination gleaming in his eyes.

"Hey, Amikiri," Joro began, his voice tinged with excitement. "I've been thinking... Would you be open to a spar? I feel like I've made some breakthroughs in my training, especially with Total Concentration Breathing. I believe I can access it now, and I'd love to put it to the test against a skilled opponent like yourself."

The challenge hung in the air between them, a silent invitation to test their respective strengths and abilities in a friendly bout of combat. Joro knew that sparring with Amikiri would be no easy task – the Hyuuga was a formidable opponent, with years of experience and training under his belt.

But Joro was undeterred. He was eager to put his newfound skills to the test, to push himself to new limits and see just how far he could go in his journey as a shinobi.

WC:1,318
TWC:2,870

Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:07 pm
Amikiri watched Joro train, happy of the Shokku’s progress. As Joro became more and more focused on his training, Amikiri would focus on his own training. First he continued to practice Dust Breathing. It was quite the complex art. It combined three other breathing styles to produce what would hopefully be an unstoppable force of offense. He seeked to combine the intangibility of Wind Breathing, the offensive power of Flame Breathing, and the rigidity and strength of Stone Breathing. Through many hours of practice, he started to understand the fundamentals of the breathing style. His attempts now created beautiful wisps of white flame that spread along the edge of his blade.

The dark haired Hyuuga then moved on to practicing a new technique he was interested in, Cloak of Concentration. It wasn’t just a new fundamental breathing style, or even an application of a breathing style. It was something completely new but simultaneously maybe just a remix of something old. It was an enhancement of sorts to Total Concentration Breathing. Something that’s power wasn’t just locked behind Total Concentration Breathing, but by Total Concentration Breathing being active. But when Total Concentration Breathing was active, he could achieve something beautiful. He could paint the most beautiful rooster.

To practice this, Amikiri would activate Total Concentration Breathing. Due to his volumes of practice with the technique, he did not have to put nearly as much focus into starting as a more novice user like Joro did. Amikiri also activated his Byakugan, granting him further insight into his own chakra systems. He saw the power and strength of each chakra node rise and fall as his heart beat, not just pumping blood through his system, but controlling the flow of his chakra. As the dark haired man activated Total Concentration Breathing, his chakra network changed paths. It rerouted itself. Instead of relying on his heart to control the flow of chakra, his chakra flow became ruled by the rise and fall of his lungs. The chakra nodes within him almost glowed with this newfound source of power.

To activate his Cloak of Concentration, Amikiri would have to enter a next level state of focus and concentration. He would have to reach back and truly settle his mind and calm himself. The Hyuuga entered deep within his mind to find that brief moment of peace and focus. For him, it was thinking back to his home. His family. He envisioned a calm, golden wheat field, moving wave-like gently in the breeze, as the setting sun illuminated the field in a symphony of golds and oranges. Not a garish orange, a beautiful orange. The setting sun would cast beautiful colors across the sky, as the clouds refracted and reflected the light, showering the sky in an array of pinks, purples, oranges, and blues.

As Amikiri’s mind was sharpened to a new level of focus and his thoughts stilled, he pushed outward with his chakra. While his body would remain physically still, his chakra expanded outward, creating a thin veil of chakra around himself. This veil, while invisible to the naked eye, would defend Amikiri from would-be attackers. It would let him be impenetrable to the most basic of foes. The dark haired Hyuuga then deactivated Total Concentration Breathing, which would “forcefully” deactivate his Cloak of Concentration as well.

Joro then requested to spar with Amikiri. An interesting request. Amikiri knew he was far more skilled than Joro, but this would be an interesting opportunity for both of them. As to not go overkill, this would be the perfect time for the dark haired Hyuuga to practice his fundamentals. It would also be a great opportunity for Joro to push himself.

Amikiri moved so the two were ten meters apart. While he wasn’t fully armored in his Kavacha, his Nise bound to his clothes would probably be all he needed in this fight. The Hyuuga drew his Great Spear and leveled it, pointing it at Joro. He would say, “Let’s make this a good spar. While I might not have the best array of Total Concentration Breathing techniques, I’ll be sure to show you the power of the Gentle Blade.” Amikiri, being the stronger of the two, wanted to give Joro the opportunity to make the first move. Especially since the Hyuuga didn't know how truly strong Joro was, this would be a good opportunity to assess the Shokku's strength.

WC: 694
TWC: 2959

AP and stuff:
Joro Shokku
Joro Shokku
Genin
Genin

Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:37 pm
Stats:

Joro listened attentively as Amikiri explained his intentions for the spar. He could sense the Hyuuga's confidence and determination, and he admired his willingness to help Joro improve. Though he knew he was at a disadvantage in terms of skill, Joro welcomed the opportunity to test his abilities against Amikiri's formidable strength.

With a nod of acknowledgment, Joro readied himself for the spar, focusing his energy and steeling his resolve. He knew he would have to rely on his agility and quick thinking to hold his own against Amikiri's superior technique.

"Thanks, Amikiri," Joro replied, his voice steady and determined. "I appreciate the chance to learn from someone as skilled as you. Let's make this a good one."

As the two warriors faced each other, Joro could feel the tension building in the air, anticipation coursing through his veins. With a deep breath, he centered himself, his mind clear and focused on the task at hand.

They were 20 meters away from one another and were ready to go.

With Joro being 20 meters away he's got to make a decesive move. First he made 4 clones using the clone technique. Then started to approach his opponent at 135 speed. His clones in line with him and as he made it 5 meters, now only 15 meters away they scattered weaving in and out from one another as they all slipped through one another not allowing Amikiri to pick them out. Joro and a clone going right, a clone going middle, and two to the left. When they scattered Joro activated Total Concentration Breathing by taking a deep breath in then another to activate Refined Concentration Breathing (This will be harder on Joro -5hp but he needs the speed).

The clones and him would now be moving at 195 speed. The angles they took were 30 degrees. By the time they hit 10 meters they would all be around 10 meters from the middle one and would start to flatten out. With this Joro would keep pressing the attack with his clones and as he drew near to his enemy at 5 meters out. He would take out 5 Senbons, his clones doing it as well, but they would be fake illusions.

He would throw them at 3 meters out aiming for his opponents head, left shoulder, left quad, left calf, and left bicep. His clones throwing them at him in similar spots. They would be 15 centimeters in length and one centimeter in diameter, traveling at 195 speed and 20 health. If they did hit that is.

As he got within 1.5 meters of his enemy with his clones closing in around his opponent he would use Quickdraw with 195 speed and 105 power. With a reach of 2 meters, 1.5 for Katana and .5 for his arm. Aiming at his midsection. If the stroke fell true then Joro would try to slice from his midsection sweeping his sword around for his hamstrings. Coming in at 97 power and 195 speed. If that stroke hit as well Joro would be ready to parry any attacks.

AP Usage:
40 for Total Concentration Breathing
-5 AP for Refined Concentration Breathing
1/2 Posts
20 AP for Clones Technique
1/2 Posts
20 AP for Quick Draw
Cool down 1 Post
Total AP: 770/850
HP:295/300
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:25 am
Stats:
Amikiri, before any action would happen, knew he shouldn’t go full blast on Joro. He wouldn't hold back to the point of crippling himself, but the Hyuuga certainly wouldn’t use his more powerful techniques. Even if Joro possessed similar levels of strength in terms of quantities like speed, chakra control, or chakra reserves, Amikiri’s technique variety likely far outstripped the Shokku’s. As soon as Joro created four clones, the Hyuuga immediately kicked into gear. He wasn’t as much of an expert on ninjutsu as he should be, so he had to make a bit of a gamble. Those clones could either be just the E-rank technique, meaning they weren’t threats. Or they could be clones that were very real and threatening to Amikiri. Well, it was time to test this. The Hyuuga thought it was more likely to be the former, but best not to gamble on false odds.

All of that thought process would happen in less than a blink of an eye, as the instant Joro would start moving towards Amikiri, the Hyuuga would activate two techniques while remaining stationary. The first was activated by nothing more than a thought, as Hyuuga’s Valor (+60 Chakra/Vigor) caused his body to course with new vigor and speed. With close to zero time after Hyuuga’s Valor was activated, Amikiri would activate Dominion (125 Power/Speed). A powerful Gentle Fist technique that could potentially stop Joro and his clones in their tracks. The technique would expand rapidly outward, straight on a course to stop Joro and his clones in their tracks. As the clones and Joro fanned apart, with thirty degrees of spacing between each of them (forming a total arc of one hundred twenty degrees), they would all be on intercept courses for his Dominion. As the center clone passed through the area of Dominion, Amikiri was immediately suspicious. The clone’s body saw no signs of damage, causing the Hyuuga to operate under the assumption that all of these clones were not real and simply the E-rank clone technique. Now the only question was to determine which of the five of them was real. As the next two targets entered the area of Dominion, the one on Amikiri’s right continued to move forward, clearly signaling he was a clone. However, the target on Amikiri’s left was left there motionless, paralyzed for two posts (Joro’s strength is 21, which is below the 125 required to not be paralyzed). His position where he was paralyzed was 2.5 meters to the Hyuuga’s left and 9.2 meters in front of him. The Hyuuga immediately deduced that that one was Joro. Joro, caught in the blast, would now take thirty damage per post for the next two posts. The damage would be minor, which was Amikiri’s goal. The two remaining clones, on the far left and far right, would now enter the area of Amikiri’s Dominion. They would both continue freely through the blast area. All four clones would continue forward in their movement, posing no threat to the Hyuuga.

As soon as the final clones entered the area of his Dominion (which was roughly 10.5 meters in radius at that point), the Hyuuga then quickly sheathed his Great Spear across his back. He formed the hand seals for the Basic Sealing (85 Power) technique, and from his Left Sealing Band, he retrieved a Universal Projectile with a Smoke Bomb attached and two additional Universal Projectiles. He held all three of these in his left hand by his side and reached to his back to grab his Great Spear with his right hand. His Dominion would have expanded to 12 meters in radius by this point. Despite not changing his position, Amikiri’s actions should have dealt quite the blow to Joro. The Hyuuga, in a joking tone said, "So Joro, what's your next move?" Amikiri would be ready to react to whatever came his way, regardless of what it might be.

WC: 654
TWC: 3613

AP and stuff:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum