Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yukina Hayato
Yukina Hayato
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : ♩♪♪♬♫♩
Mission Record : Mission Record
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 77125

Genin Preparation (Training) Empty Genin Preparation (Training)

Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:43 pm
Music:

The melancholic music emanated from Yukina's surroundings. It filled her with a sense of yearning but for what, she didn't know. All she knew was that since she woke up this morning this had been the beat she had been following. It even drowned out other people's voices, their music stifled by the overwhelming pitch. All she knew was that she meeting Rokku today to train for her recital and genin exam. With each step she drew closer to the training facility, and him, butterflies whirled harder within her stomach. Some traveled upward, flying up her throat and keeping her mouth shut. The feeling was so strong when she finally did open her mouth, she half expected to see one fly out and free.

As she trudged onwards, finally making it to the facility she found each step was harder. It was like something had taken control of her limbs turning them to rubber. Frustrated with herself, she began whistling the yearn-inducing tune angrily. Or at least what she thought was angry. As she made it to the training field and began waiting for her genin friend she glared at her arms and legs in turn, as if silently telling them to smarten up. It wasn't until Rokku arrived that the feeling went away, a thousand butterflies within her gone, soaring to a different place. The morning melody was then replaced by his usual music.

Music:

She took a minute to smile at him, wanting to be sure the mysterious feelings were gone. "H-Hi Rokku. Th-Thank you for coming out to help me train today."

WC: 266
TWC: 266

Rokku likes this post

Rokku
Rokku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roar of Dissent
Mission Record : Set List
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 24000

Genin Preparation (Training) Empty Re: Genin Preparation (Training)

Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:21 pm
Rokku had left his house early and had gotten breakfast in the village to avoid the chiding and teasing of his family. Rokku decided firmly it was the last time he would tell them anything about his plans. He had expected his mother to be congratulatory when he informed her he could not help out as he would be training with a friend to help them prepare for their recital. At first his mother had been appreciative and impressed by his willingness to help others. This changed quickly into a kind of inquisition when Rokku announced who he would be training. What followed were several days of insinuations and a strange and embarrassing obsession for more details from his mother. His younger twin sisters also took glee in annoying Rokku and only his father took any steps to shield him from the rest of the family.

He made his way to the training arena and spotted Yukina had already arrived and raised a hand in greeting and smiled accepting her greeting. “Hey Yukina, not late am I? You picked a good day for training though, clear and crisp.”

Rokku placed his Guitar down near the entrance  next to a large box he had carried in and placed down. In his off hand he lowered a small bag with a pair of packed lunches he had prepared the night before. It was important not to rush training and it took everyone different amounts of time to learn and there was nothing worse than a period of hard training on an empty stomach. Rokku had discovered that he learned rather quickly when he actually applied himself, likely due to his Sarutobi bloodline. He liked to think it was at least due to his natural talent but how no doubts without his link to the heavens path that he would struggle much more.

Bento Appearance:

“If you need a break or your hungry help yourself to one of the bento’s I made. I should apologise though, I was making some for my kid brother and sisters as well so accidentally made the onigiri into panda’s.” He shrugged and offered the bento box to Yukina to eat or place somewhere nearby if she chose. “They really like panda’s and I kind of just got carried away, should still taste fine though so hope you like it. If you have already eaten feel free to take it home and eat it when you get back, you can return the box next time we have a mission together or something.”

With the bento passed over to Yukina, Rokku tied back his hair into a tighter messy bun than usual to keep it from his eyes, his newly obtained Otogakure headband hung from the hip on his jeans, sewn into the material where the belt ran through. He gave a few stretches; bringing his arms across his body, touching his toes a few times and cricked his neck before turning back to Yukina. “So you wanted to learn some wind release ninjutsu right? After that we can discuss your recital plans and I can show you what I did for mine if you like, kind of a private viewing I guess if you want me to, might give you some inspiration or a good laugh at the very least.”

WC: 549 TWC: 549

Yukina Hayato likes this post

Yukina Hayato
Yukina Hayato
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : ♩♪♪♬♫♩
Mission Record : Mission Record
Remove Default
Ryo : 77125

Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:31 pm
“Hey Yukina, not late am I? You picked a good day for training though, clear and crisp.”

A little fear ran through Yukina, hoping she hadn't been misunderstood, "N-No! I was just eager to learn so I got here early. You're right on time."

She felt a bit warmer as relief trickled through her. Rokku had moved on to speak about the lunches he had prepared, showing he wasn't upset with her. She smiled warmly as he handed her a box. A flush came to her cheeks as their hands met, though she didn't know why. She ignored the feeling and opened the box to look at the pandas and almost let out a laugh in delight. They were adorable, she wished every bento box she had came with them. Although, perhaps that was childish of her, and so she quickly set the meal aside and hoped her teammate hadn't seen the utter delight she had had when looking at it. She wondered what it would be like to be a part of his family where they took care of each other so well. Her family did the same, though not to this level, but she had always felt like an outsider looking in. Her tendency to get lost in the music she heard had always set her apart. Especially from her talented older sister.

“So you wanted to learn some wind release ninjutsu right? After that we can discuss your recital plans and I can show you what I did for mine if you like, kind of a private viewing I guess if you want me to, might give you some inspiration or a good laugh at the very least.”

Yukina nodded quickly, "Y-Yes! I have some ideas for my performance already but I need some higher level techniques to pull them off. I plan to utilize my skill with one-handed seals to execute them while I play the violin single handedly." She looked at him conspiratorially and whispered loudly, "I-I've got a whole contraption set up to help me pull it off!"

It was after this that they set to work. She pointed out two techniques she wanted to learn, both wind release style. The first was Great Breakthrough and the second was Air Bullets. She worked hard and learned quickly, picking up the intricacy that came with each technique. It wasn't long before she could cast both techniques. But simply casting them wasn't enough. She looked to Rokku to help her refine the techniques even further, so she could cast them one-handed. That took a bit more time, as learning a technique twice over was difficult for even an excellent student. And while Yukina worked hard, she would hardly call herself excellent. Talk of excellence was always reserved for her older sister in almost everything she did. But she was pleased with what she could pull off, limited as she was compared to her family. During the work, she felt no strange feelings, and the music faded into the background. She was almost... normal.

When they had finished Yukina settled in to watch Rokku's recital performance. It was magnificent and she clapped loudly and was happy to pick up an idea or two for her own. If he asked about seeing what she had in mind though she would shake her head and reply, "Y-You'll just have to come to my recital to see it."

With the work completed, they ate lunch together and Yukina felt a deep kinship with the new genin. She just felt so grateful to have, well, friends. He and Quinn had helped open a part of her that she never thought existed. Now she never wanted that part to go away again. She cherished them and hoped to make them feel the same in the coming days. But, before long, they had finished their meal and it was time to go.  She began to leave, a small amount of sadness ettling over her, but before she left she turned one last time to Rokku, "I-I'm going to nail my recital. I-I promise! I'll be a genin before you know it. Maybe we'll even get to be on the same team. S-So... Thank you, I won't let you down sensei."

WC: 707
TWC: 973

Exit:

250 WC Great Breakthrough (75% discount)
250 WC Air Bullets (75% discount)
637 WC Vacuum Release (164 WC learned here)

973 WC used - 0 remaining

Stats:
+5 Vigor
+4 chakra

Rokku likes this post

Rokku
Rokku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roar of Dissent
Mission Record : Set List
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 24000

Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:01 pm
Rokku was impressed by Yukina aptitude and so need to provide only basic guidance and a few pointers before she began picking up the techniques he had been asked to teach. Helping teach the one handed hand seals was a little tricky since that was not a skill he had learned though knew it was popular amongst many ninja but was not something he had really looked into. Watching Yukina practice the seals. During the training session Yukina had advised she would be performing jutsu one handed whilst also playing her violin with some kind of home made contraption. He looked forward to seeing what she performed.

"Y-You'll just have to come to my recital to see it."

“Sure, save me a spot at the front and let me know when you have set a date. Can’t wait to see what you have been cooking up and see all your hard work pay off.” He tapped the headband at his hip with his index finger as he continued. “In no time you will get one of these as well, I mean they gave me one and you picked up those techniques quicker than I did plus you are a hard worker whereas I drag my feet. I am sure you will rise far above me without too much effort and maybe you can put in a good word with me when you are at the top.”

Rokku said his goodbyes and wandered home, sneaking into his room and lying down on his bed as he flicked through the jutsu encyclopaedia, highlighting any he was interested in learning and studying next and planning ahead for future training sessions.

[Exit]

WC: 270 TWC: 826 - 25% discount for max stats

- Earth Release: Rock Shelter - 1000/1000 - 72/826
- Fire Release: Great Fireball Tecnique - 750/750 - 822/826
- 4 WC towards mastery of Cat Eyes -159/250 (Mastery: No Handseals) - 826/826

Last edited by Rokku on Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:34 am
Rokku wrote:
[Exit]

WC: 270 TWC: 826 - 25% discount for max stats

- Earth Release: Rock Shelter - 1000/1000 - 72/826
- Fire Release: Great Fireball Tecnique - 750/750 - 822/826
- 4 WC towards mastery of Cat Eyes -159/250 (Mastery: No Handseals) - 826/826

Approved!
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:27 pm
Yukina Hayato wrote:
WC: 707
TWC: 973

Exit:

250 WC Great Breakthrough (75% discount)
250 WC Air Bullets (75% discount)
637 WC Vacuum Release (164 WC learned here)

973 WC used - 0 remaining

Stats:
+5 Vigor
+4 chakra

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum