Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sato Hibiki
Sato Hibiki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Nightmare Circus

Mission Record : Mission Records
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Puppetry Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 3625

Missions Aplenty - Ninja or Servant? (Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: Missions Aplenty - Ninja or Servant? (Mission)

Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:11 pm
Hibiki was not precisely certain why Hikari and Yujo made such a fuss over who was going to tell him and answer his questions about the massage parlour. They both seemed to know something about the place that he didn’t. He had seen his mother and father act the same way sometimes except his mother usually won the argument and his father refused to comment further. It troubled him that his friends were arguing over something he was unsure of and he decided he needed to set a good example for hi new kohai. “Its okay you two, I won’t force you to tell me something you don’t want to. I will just tell my mom where you both took me on the mission and ask her my questions about it when I get home. She probably wont like how much I had to pay to get us in though. It’s my money though so she shouldn’t get to complain how I spend it, especially for a mission!”

Hibiki was impressed by Yujo’s desire to climb the cliff as he had enjoyed doing before he learned to use the surface walking technique. He moved over to Yujo and crouched a little in his transformed form so he was at the same height as his kohai. "So about two hours into the climb there’s this really good out cropping of rock which is great for a rest. See right there!” He pointed to a section of the cliff that barely looked any different to the rest of the climb though the rock seemed a little bit darker, perhaps from a cast shadow.

"Another tip is not to look down if you can help it, I did that once and stayed on the ledge for like an hour before I carried on climbing. Oh and make sure you test every hold, they sometimes crumble unexpectedly as you get closer to the top. I think its where the lighting hits the cliffs but my dad says its just from the wind and rain making it weak. I didn’t have too much trouble but then I’m usually small than you so make sure you are careful.” Hibiki patted Yujo on the back encouragingly and his older looking transformed self beamed at the pair with a large smile. He was very happy with how well he had helped Yujo by pointing out the dangers like a responsible senpai should.

“Oh and I will follow you up so if you do fall I can catch you.” Hibiki leaned in and glanced at Hikari before leaning closer to Yujo and covering his mouth to hide his whispered words. He liked Hikari and trusted her mostly but she seemed to like things being done by the book and he wasn’t sure if she would tell on him for knowing a technique he maybe shouldn’t. “I have this secret special technique so if you are in trouble say pineapples and I can help you get up to the top a lot quicker. It feels kind of weird but if you feel like your body goes all lose and you can’t move just relax and enjoy the view. Anyone watching will think you are surface walking so I’m sure it will be fine. Just don’t tell people about it or I might get told off.”

WC: 555 TWC: 3,340 TMWC: exceeded/2500
Hikari Kobayashi
Hikari Kobayashi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hikari Kobayashi
Mission Record : The Kobayashi Records
Genjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 500

Missions Aplenty - Ninja or Servant? (Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: Missions Aplenty - Ninja or Servant? (Mission)

Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:07 pm
As the trio ascended, Hibiki made it clear that the venture up the cliffside was going to be a long and laborious one. Hearing a lot of his responses, Hikari took note of how the young shinobi was growing and becoming more acclimated to the role though he was young, he had a good knack and mental process of his surroundings, though his worldly experience showcased in a few moments, which brought a smile to the young Kitsune who followed along and listened intently.  The climb was not something Hikari was the most thrilled about but she understood the importance of the endeavor. Once they made it to the outcrop it was indeed a good place to rest and it was lightly breezy that day.

Looking outward to the surrounding cliffsides and peaks in the distance, Hikari's attention was caught by the view and the rams that scaled the steep sides of the cliff. It was surprising to see the complexity of creatures just casually hanging about and thankfully due to the group's shinobi skills, it did not scare off most creatures. Though if they spoke less, they probably would find more but that was not a huge concern in Hikari's book. It was good to alert the animals surrounding the area that they were there and it seemed to quell Hibiki's nerves. On the topic of his nerves though, Hikari turned to look at him while they rested and gave a soft smile and a nod, "No worries Sato-san, I won't tell."

Once their rest was over and they continued, they resolved and took care of obtaining the purse that was snatched with some mild difficulty though it was nothing the trio of Kumogakure no Sato Genin could not overcome with their prowess. Once the mission was done Hikari followed the track back down and bid farewell to her two teammates for the day. "I am glad to make your acquaintance Kohana-san. I hope to meet with you on future outings." She said truthfully as the older shinobi was not a foreign idea to the young Kitsune who was decently older than their third teammate of Hibiki. The village needed various perspectives and that was a vital thing to consider and understand with the growing challenges they faced. Nothing was too little or small to consider for Hikari, including the need to return the purse to the citizen. Thus she departed to take care of the administrative side of their affairs.

[Exit]

WC: 400, TWC: 2,150 | TMWC: > 2,500

Mission Rewards wrote:+5,000 Ryo
+25 AP, converted due to Max AP to 1:50, resulting in an additional 2,500 Ryo
WC Claims: 2,150 wrote:Using 25% Max Stat Discount
2,150/3,000 WC towards Instant Transmission
2,000 WC to memorize Yujo Kohana and Hibiki Sato
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:45 pm
Hikari Kobayashi wrote:

[Exit]

WC: 400, TWC: 2,150 | TMWC: > 2,500

Mission Rewards wrote:+5,000 Ryo
+25 AP, converted due to Max AP to 1:50, resulting in an additional 2,500 Ryo
WC Claims: 2,150 wrote:Using 25% Max Stat Discount
2,150/3,000 WC towards Instant Transmission
2,000 WC to memorize Yujo Kohana and Hibiki Sato

Approved
Yūjo Kohana
Yūjo Kohana
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Yūjo's Measurements
Mission Record : Husband Checklist
Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:17 pm
Yūjo blushed at her sempai's words. While she was grateful they had been let off the hook, after all further conflict would likely cement her in Hikari's bad books, she was embarrassed they'd made enough of a scene for the boy to notice. Let alone the fact that his mother would be none too pleased on hearing where they had taken him. She was sure meeting the woman would be a day of reckoning in the future. But that was a worry for another time.

Hibiki listed off some helpful tips for her and so she responded as respectfully as she could, putting her right fist into her left hand and giving him a bow. "Thank you sempai, I appreciate the tips and apologize for my lack of learning."

She blushed lightly as she rose from her bow. Unbeknownst to her companions bows were a point of contention for her. Raised in a house of geisha her sisters had mastered a multitude of beautiful techniques in the art of courtesy. Meanwhile, in spite of her mothers relentless and often cruel methods Yūjo remained a 'mannerless lout' who could only master basic etiquette. In a fit of despair over not being able to teach Yūjo to curtsy properly her mother had finally allowed her to use this more simple method. To this day her heart ached at the thought of her beautiful sisters living their lives elsewhere while she was doomed to follow this far more bloody path.

With those dark thoughts out of the way she went into a more simple mindset and began the long climb ahead. She'd likely surprise her companions at her ease of climbing, her immense strength finally coming to her advantage. It didn't matter how little of a handhold she grabbed, she was able to scale the cliff and handle her body weight with ease. However, her mind was focused on the task at hand, one hand in front of the other as she rose until finally they were at the summit. It came so suddenly to her, almost as if by magic, that only her aching body and sore hands were left to tell the story of their arrival. It seems that even during the rest stop she had been zoned out, merely catching her breath before continuing the climb ahead.

Once they had arrived they snatched the purse with ease and Yūjo gave a bow to Hikari as she left, another tinge of a blush on Yūjo's cheeks. She hoped the girl would become a fast friend of hers. While she had her heart set on finding a husband, and soon at that, it was friendship that would fill her heart in the mean time. With that thought on her mind she gave a small smile to her sempai before leaving herself. "Thank you for your help today sempai. I hope to learn much from you in the future. Also... while it may not make sense right now please let your mother know I'm sorry after she hears of today's events."

With that she left, her body tired, sore, and aching but a bounce was in her step as she had perhaps found something worth far more than that.

WC: 536
TWC: 2926
MTWC: Exceeded

Exit:

250 WC Clone Technique
250 WC Transformation Technique
500 WC (Mastery as well) Genjutsu Release
1500 WC Healing Hands C Rank
426/1000 WC Lightness Skill

Stats:
5 Vigor
5 Chakra
19 Speed

Mission Completion:
+5,000 Ryo
+25 AP,
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:30 am
Yūjo Kohana wrote:
WC: 536
TWC: 2926
MTWC: Exceeded

Exit:

250 WC Clone Technique
250 WC Transformation Technique
500 WC (Mastery as well) Genjutsu Release
1500 WC Healing Hands C Rank
426/1000 WC Lightness Skill

Stats: