Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226750

Who Needs Help Anyway Empty Who Needs Help Anyway

Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:26 pm
Da Missions:

It’s cold. It’s more than that, it's freezing. The cold is seeping into his bones in a way that makes Kaimera wonder if he’s ever going to be warm again. He has no idea why he’s out here in the middle of winter and he isn’t wearing a fucking coat. He feels the press of something warm against his side and he turns his head to see Senjuro linking his arm through his own and pulling him close to his side. Oh yeah, they’re here because they had to walk the fucking dog. That still doesn’t explain why he isn’t wearing a coat though.

“Are you sure you don’t want your coat back?” ah, right. Kaimera isn’t wearing a coat because Senjuro is a human disaster and didn’t bring one. Kaimera being the good friend he is, offers Senjuro his.

“Nah, Sen, you’re alright,” ‘yes asshole, I’m cold, give it back.’

Senjuro is a lot of things but sadly, a mind reader is not one of those things. So really, it’s his own fault that he hasn’t got his coat back. Still, it is Senjuro's fault for wanting to come and walk the dog while not bringing a coat though. Kaimera isn’t bitter about the fact that they’re in the freezing cold when they could be inside in the warm like normal people would be. Not at all.  

Thankfully, Senjuro decides to take mercy on him and they begin to take the dog back to the shelter and walk home together. Now that he has the knowledge of home in sight he’s able to enjoy the walk more. Despite how awful the walk itself actually is, Kaimera finds that just being able to walk the street pressed close against the boy he likes has to be something amazing. he finds it easy to revel in the quiet affection of Senjuro by his side and he can’t help but marvel at how far they’ve come from the scared teenagers that they once were.

When they get into the house, Kaimera only turns his back for five minutes to stick the kettle on for the two of them but of course when he gets back to the living room their dog, Senira - that they named after each other - is already laying across the sofa. his spot on the sofa. Frankly, Kaimera doesn’t think this is fair at all, Senira had all day to lay there and Kaimera has wanted a cuddle with his friend but no, clearly he wants Senjuro’s attention which isn’t fair because it’s his turn for Senjuro’s attention. As Kaimera pushes Senira off of the sofa and onto the floor, Senjuro makes an affronted sound, as if the very idea that Kaimera would shift his disgusts him.

“Shut up!” he mumbles as he settles himself in the space next to Senjuro’s legs that he’d just vacated Senira from.

“Oh, I’m sorry, was I not paying you enough attention?” Senjuro says, a teasing smile growing across his face.

Kaimera doesn’t even bother to dignify that with a response. Seemingly unpleased by Kaimera’s lack of reply, Senjuro reaches over and rubs his head in the same way he was doing to Senira before he’d been shifted from the sofa. With a sound that was very much not a whine, Kaimera pulled Senjuro’s hands away before moving to lay against his chest. Senjuro’s hands come to rest on his back, tracing patterns with his fingers. Contented, Kaimera rests his head against Senjuro's chest and listens to his heartbeat while flicking through the pages of the book he is now reading. Take that Senira.

Another time, another mission was that Kaimera would care for some of the flower beds. With Senjuro around, he thought Kaimera could have just gotten a servant to do it, but he would see him through the window with sheers and a watering can at the residence across the street. An elderly couple left their garden unattended too and it overflowed with weeds and such. Finally, one day, Senjuro couldn’t hold his curiosity in, and he went out to see Kaimera.

“So, Kai,” Senjuro said as he made his approach. “You like gardening, huh?”

Kaimera startled a bit as Senjuro spoke. He had a bad habit of sneaking up on people. Cat tendencies. “Oh! Hey, Senjuro,” Kaimera replied, turning his head to greet him. “Yeah, I garden a little. Not enough to take care of all the plants, but I try to get out here as much as I can.”

“Why?” Senjuro prodded. “I mean, what’s in it for you?”

“Well, besides it being a mission. Being outside is refreshing. And I like to feel the dirt. It’s pretty grounding.” Kaimera turned back to the flowers. “Guess you didn’t have much vegetation while you were in the slums.”

Senjuro scoffed. “Yeah, you could say that.” He squatted down next to Kaimera. “So what do you do? You cut and water them and stuff?”

“They need to be watered pretty frequently. And then you cut off the dead parts.” Kaimera snipped a flower that was close to Senjuro’s face. “So they aren’t wasting any energy on things that have already died.”

Senjuro pursed his lips, mulling that over. “That sounds kind of like a moral lesson.”

Kaimera laughed, glancing back over at him. “If it gives you some motivation, I’m glad.” Kaimera held out the watering can. “Do you want to try it?”

Senjuro sucked his teeth, thinking. “Alright, fine. It probably won’t kill me.” He grabbed the can and held it next to some of the plants, watching it sprinkle.

“Make sure you’re watering the roots,” Kaimera warned. “And not too much water, otherwise they’ll get soggy.”

Senjuro looked down into the dirt. There was a lot of water puddling up. He moved the can away, placing it back next to Kaimera. “Eh, I’m not too good at it. You should do it. Wouldn’t want to kill the precious plants or anything.”

Kaimera smirked. “The great Senjuro, bested by a few plants.” he resumed his snipping, and the two sat in silence for a minute. “You can always come and join me like this if you want. It would be good for you to get some fresh air.”

“I’ll keep that in mind, Kai,” he said, resting back on his hands.

Kaimera smiled as he took a quick glance back at Senjuro. It was pretty peaceful out here alone with Senjuro, listening to the quiet snipping and watering sounds. Like they were in their own little world again, just for a little while. He did kind of miss that. They’d shared some moments like this a few times, sitting together late at night. It was nice to feel like he and Senjuro still could share things together like this.

Finally finishes cutting the weeds. Kaimera reported his documentation and returned home.

"Kaimera, we don't have to do this. I know how to feed myself. I've been doing it for a long time now."

Kaimera made a sound that could have been called a polite sort of snort. "That's arguable; you had your daughter feeding you, after all. I'm not convinced that you ate anything but pizza and diner food when you were on your own. And plus, this is a mandatory mission anyway," he turned the shopping cart down the next aisle. "Look, Roshi. It's the pasta aisle – you can make yourself some spaghetti."

"I don't want spaghetti!"

Several pairs of eyes looked in their direction with unabashed curiosity, amusement, and irritation. The elderly man lowered his voice, "Christ, I feel like a five-year old. You make me feel like a five-year old, Kaimera."

It's not that Kaimera thought the elderly man couldn't take care of himself. Of course he could; the elderly man was a competent, independent adult. With a weakness for pizza. Really he didn't mean to pick on the elderly man or his eating habits, juvenile though they might be, but was it too much to expect—

"Kaimera, you’re thinking way too hard about this. I just need food for the week. Even if I did eat pizza for a week -- and I'm in no way, shape or form saying that I’m gonna do that – but if I did... It's only a week!"

Kaimera put on his best 'I'm only slightly disappointed' look. "Roshi-- of course you wouldn't seriously damage your health with a week of poor eating habits, but you’re not quite so young anymore and—"

"Jesus fucking christ, okay, give me that. No, just the one box. Just one."

Kaimera casually put the box of spaghetti in the elderly man's outstretched hand and watched as it was tossed into the cart with a little more force than was strictly necessary. He chose to place the accompanying jar of sauce in the cart himself.

"There are children present, Roshi."

"So what, do they want some pasta too?" Kaimera couldn’t help but chuckle at what he said, before helping him finish shopping and taking him home.

With that being said, Kaimera activated his Kashōgan. Reddening eyes and heightened vision took place. As he passed through the outer walls of the compound, his oculars gazed at all there is to take in here, it is the distinct smell that fills his senses first. Oh, but there's more than one. Two? No…more than a half dozen, surely. He peers about the open space here to realize that among the clumps of surrounding foliage and verdure all about, it is hardly haphazard. No, there is a marker for each scent he picks up here. And…ah, yes. Yes—the scent of a lady’s perfume is quite unmistakable. Must be the owner of this compound.

At the center of the courtyard, there is a taller mass of twisting branches and brush that towers over the rest. He steps over to it, reaches his fingers for the nearest tufts that appear brighter against the near-hueless, free hanging spears of greenery. The petals feel dense in his hand as his nails close over the clumps of blooms. He brings it to his nose and drinks the scent of pollen and nectar from their cores. “Ah—tsubaki.” he said out loud. How lovely this tree becomes beneath that burning light of day. All the warm colors of spring dappled among a cradle of boughs mottled in deep emerald.

But there is an adjacent aroma there, too, that draws him away and toward its neighbor. A different, sharper fragrance. Everything about it contrasts with the other. It is more compact—its scent thicker, its branches and foliage denser in their growths. Yes, it is unmistakable to him what the citrine floret clusters between the greenery are. Even the smallest splashes of kinmokusei are enough to evoke the image of spring that their colors herald.

“Such beauty.”

There has been so much to absorb all around this day, but there is one last note lingering in the air that ushers his steps to move along. The cat that he almost forgot about. Zooming his vision around, it didn’t take him any time to locate the cat that had burrowed its way into one of the garden sheds off of the side of the main house.

“There you are.”

Walking with great haste, he found herself outside the shed. Slowly opening the door, he took in his surroundings. Dust and unused tools filled the majority of the clustered room besides the small sack of rags that the cat used as a makeshift bedding in the corner.

“Come on now, it is time for your checkup.” Kaimera said in a soft voice. He could only let out a small chuckle as the cat gave a meow in annoyance before finally raising to its feet to give a good stretch.

Walking out of the building, he walked the cat to the owner of the compound - who responded with dramatic enthusiasm. Kissing, hugging, turning in circles. Seems all is well…another mission completed.

Ever since Senjuro got his own practitioners office, he had insisted that Kaimera come in for a check-up every few months. The Yakedo had refused at first, but a little nagging went a long way when it came to his friends and even by the Kirigakure Administration being priced as a mission. His bizarre soft-spot for Senjuro, despite all his annoyances and eye-rolling impudence, played the biggest role in his acceptance.

So now he sat on the cool cushion of the bed in a small, green pastel colored room. Kaimera had stripped down to his white shirt and pants, and with his hands settled in his lap he watched anxiously as Senjuro typed away on the computer a few feet over. He didn’t know why he felt anxious, he was a medical ninja too after all. He knows what’s wrong with his body before anyone else can. A few minutes passed before Kaimera let out a sigh, and right on cue Senjuro was on his feet and walking over with a few tools.

"Okay, open up," Senjuro held out a thermometer, placing it under Kaimera's tongue. Pink lips closed around it in a crooked and fed-up line.

"So, while we wait for that! I'm just gonna check your heartbeat, okay?" The question received no answer, just a flat look. Kaimera couldn't exactly talk, so he sat tight as Senjuro slipped his cool hands underneath his shirt to press the cooler-still metal to his skin. It glides over his chest and pauses just shy of his sternum as Senjuro listens carefully for any abnormalities.

The heartbeat itself was fine, but Kaimera was shifting uncomfortably at the touch by the time the timer went off on his thermometer. The discomfort didn't go unnoticed by Senjuro, but he refrained from mentioning it until after checking to see if Kaimera was running a fever.

"This looks fine, but...," he glanced up, brow knitted with concern. "Does something hurt?"

Kaimera hesitated, seeming unwilling to answer. “My chest feels a bit…full, for lack of a better word.” Medical terms were Senjuro’s forte, not his.

“I see,” Senjuro nodded sagely as if he already knew the answer. Stepping back, he placed his hands on his hips and puffed out his chest with a determined and comically unprofessional expression. If it were anybody else, he could have kept a straight face, but he knew he was going to get flack from Kaimera no matter how he worded it. “Then you’ll just have to take off your shirt.”

“I’ll pass,” came the unfortunately familiar rejection. Kaimera’s expression was unflinching even then.

“Ah--…,” Senjuro dropped his head with a sigh, rubbing his back as he tried to reason with his stubborn friend. “But I need to be able to check what’s wrong. We’re friends, you know. Unless there’s something you’re not telling me…”

“There’s not,” quick to correct, Kaimera has little to add after that.

“Come on, Kaimera,” another sigh as Senjuro sat beside the smaller body to try and level with her. “If it hurts, who else is gonna look at it? It’s either me, some stranger, or you have to deal with it yourself—and I seriously don’t recommend that one. I mean, we don’t even know what it is or—“

“Fine,” he interrupted and then leant forward to remove his shirt and set it aside. Senjuro practically beamed at Kaimera’s change in resolve, glad he was finally getting through to him. The moment the shirt was actually off though, Senjuro noticed something amiss.

~ Moments Later ~

“What did you do to me?!” Kaimera was holding Senjuro by the collar, pulling him down to his level and threatening him with a clenched fist.

“Nothing! You’re the one who came in here!” Senjuro placed a hand over Kaimera’s, pulling his hand off and straightening himself up. “Listen, sometimes these things just happen! Now if you’ll sit down and stop bickering, maybe I can fix it.”

Clenching his jaw, Kaimera heavily sat on the bed again with his arms rigidly placed at his sides. “Fine…” With the redhead listening again, Senjuro sighed and tried his best to calm himself down so he could sympathize.

“It probably hurts because of a build-up of liquid putting pressure on the glands around your pectorals,” the technical explanation was met with Kaimera’s unwavering and dubious gaze. “…You’re lactating.”

“I’m not pregnant you know, I—“ Senjuro cut Kaimera’s protests off with a raised hand and went on.

“Yeah, I think I know that! Listen, I can figure out what’s causing’ it later with some tests. For now, why don’t we take care of the pressure?”

“…How are we supposed to do that,” an answer Kaimera was sure knew, but was desperately hoping he didn’t.

“I’ll have to, you know…,” Senjuro’s gaze left Kaimera’s, feeling a bit of secondhand embarrassment creeping up on him along with a blush. “…Extract it.”

Another long and painful silence lingers in the air, broken only by Kaimera’s reluctant mumbling. “…If that is the only way. I can’t have this interfering with my work.”

~ Moments Later ~

With Kaimera's chest at ease, if still sore, Senjuro pulled away and carefully set the full cup aside. “There! All better. Hehe, you feel better, right?” Kaimera seemed too exhausted to answer, his face red with embarrassment as he brought one hand up to feel out his chest.

“In some ways yes, in others…not so much,” he dropped his hand to take his shirt and pull it back over, as if covering up would change how mortified he felt right now.

“Anyway,” Senjuro frowned at Kaimera’s bashfulness, “I’ll prescribe you a steroid, that should help clear it up. Come back for a check-up in a week, alright?”

“If I must,” the Yakedo pulled his tabard on next, feeling better for the extra layers of clothing. Silence followed as the prescription was written out, explained in detail, and handed over. With that Kaimera gave his long-awaited goodbyes and left the office.

Shortly after, Senjuro took a seat at his desk to type in the remaining patient info for his records. “Man, he’s a real pain sometimes…,” he sighed, scratching his head. Was Kaimera even going to come back? There was no telling with her, and even if he tried reaching out his chances of getting the hardhead to pick up were slim to none. Just thinking about it made his throat dry, so he reached over to take a swig from his nearby glass of milk. Pausing with his lips still on the rim, Senjuro realized belatedly that he didn’t recall bringing anything to drink with him. That was against policy. The only thing he’d had in a cup recently was…

Kaimera sighed and muttered the same phrase to himself the next morning as he walked into the academy, grumbling underneath his mask. he barely checked in, as the front office staff naturally knew who he was and was at least a little pleased to find he was sent directly into the headmaster’s office. There, the two individuals looked at each other for a long moment before the headmaster broke into a wide grin.

“So good to have you with us, Kaimera! You’re already ready to teach again, eh?” he laughed. “So, no having to get used to it for the first time here, though it’s been a while for you, no doubt!”

Kaimera frowned yet again.

“As much fun as that is,” the genin said through gritted teeth. “I think there must be a mistake with all this. I can’t see why I would be assigned to the academy? Me, of all people?”

“I believe the Mizukage has the best intentions for it,” the headmaster assured her. “I think it’s a wonderful idea, really - you’ll make a great temporary addition to our team. And who knows, you may even decide to join us in a bigger role!”

“I doubt that,” Kaimera told him, crossing his arms. “I really shouldn’t be here, doing this.”

The headmaster frowned. “It’s really not my say. I only put in a general request, since our usual pool of substitutes is either busy, out of the village, or a little burnt out.”

“I wonder why,” the sun release user commented dryly, but the headmaster either ignored his or didn’t hear her.

“So, it was the Mizukage’s decision to ask you to fill it,” the man continued. “Might I suggest you talk to him about any concerns? But really, I think you’ll be fine. In fact, why not start now, and we can have you meet the teacher you’re replacing?”

~ Monday Morning ~

The other teachers were right, Kaimera begrudgingly admitted, as the kids seemed to buzz as afternoon weapons practice neared. Now that he was following the curriculum, it was like the kids actually knew what was coming…which was helpful for classwork, but not so much when the excitement of outdoor weapons practice was on the schedule.

“I don’t see why they couldn’t wait a few more weeks for this,” Kaimera sighed as he pulled down the box of practice kunai from a closet shelf. he warily eyed them; now that he was being more attentive, they did seem sharper than he remembered…but surely, he of all people was not scared of putting these into the hands of young, overly excited, under trained future shinobi, right?

Right?

All too soon he and his so-called students were at part of the academy training field as he tried to show them a simple throw.

“Always be careful with throwing anything sharp,” he firmly reminded the group. “That means you, especially,” he said to an especially overzealous girl who sheepishly nodded. “And you two, stop doing that,” he said aloud, and a boy behind him let another peer out of a headlock. “I swear I cannot wait for my time here to be over,” Kaimera said through clenched teeth. “If even one person does not pay attention right now you are all grounded!”

“Kaimera-sensei, can teachers ground us?” an Inuzuka girl asked with a raised hand.

He sighed. “Fine, but I can take away outdoor time until your regular teacher comes back. Got it?”

The class looked at him with wide eyes and silently nodded.

“Good,” he said, returning their nod. “Feet shoulder width apart, one foot more forward than the other, whichever one feels more comfortable. Hold the handle, raise it over your head, and throw, leaning forward slightly as you do. Let it go before your arm fully straightens out at the elbow. Watch,” he told them, turning his back and throwing at the round target ahead of her, the blade gracefully flying through the air and hitting the bullseye, because of course where else would his kunai hit?

As expected, the kids oohed and ahhed at it, and he threw a few more, each hitting just next to the one before it.

“Any questions?” he asked, turning back to them, but none raised a hand. “Good. Grab a kunai and form a line, don’t throw until the person ahead of you has walked away. And no one moves towards the target at all.”

Nodding to himself, he stepped aside and watched them, finding he had to keep an eye on everyone at once - it was quickly getting to be exhausting to do so and still give feedback to the kid who was actually throwing.

Unsurprisingly, by the sixth student, it was getting out of hand. he was trying to keep kids in the back who were waiting a second turn from wrestling, while watching the ones in the middle who were waiting while holding semi-sharp objects, and still trying to correct the one rotating at the front. Then as more kids went, they started to try to steal kunai from kids who hadn’t even gone once yet, upsetting them.

“Stop it! Everyone gets equal turns, let everyone get their first throw in before I collect everything and you get a second round,” he snapped, dreading having to run this way and that around the training field to get the kunai, as almost all of them had missed the target. One actually took a chunk out of the target itself; he wasn’t sure how that had happened but bless that kid’s strength.

The promise of a second turn calmed the kids for a bit, but not nearly for long enough. Just as the last few kids were nearing their turn, something different flew towards the target.

“What was that?” he asked, and one of the kids who had already gone held up another shuriken. “Where did you even get that?”

“It was in the box,” the child said, shrugging.

There was a mad dash towards the box as the others looked to see if there were more, and Kaimera stepped in to try to wrangle the box away, fearing for his life. he did get the box, but suspected anything else that had been in it was already removed and passed around as the children stepped back in line, acting innocent. It was suspicious, that was for certain.

Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair. “Fine, whatever, keep going,” he said to the student who was actually patiently waiting his turn at the front. As he watched, he had to admit that the shuriken had made it to the target, so either one kid had some actual aim, or those were easier for the kids to throw…

“Okay, nobody moves!” Kaimera shouted a few moments later when everyone was finally done with a first throw. With all the commotion it had taken far longer than expected, he realized. “I’m going to collect everything; nobody will do anything until I get back.”

Figuring his instructions were straightforward enough, and assuming that all weapons had been thrown, he lightly jogged towards the target to start to collect stray kunai.

She quickly realized he had forgotten about the shuriken, as he heard the distinct thunk of one hitting the target.

Not wanting to dwell on the actual aim behind it, he focused on the direct disobedience of his orders.

“What did I say!” he bellowed, but to his horror, several kids stepped up at the same time to wobbily throw the dangerous items, as he figured they were sharper than the training kunai. “I thought I said not to move, that meant not throwing anything a-,” he snapped, but the kids began to release the weapons before he could finish his statement. “Fine! I’m collecting these and we’re all heading back inside, training time is over!”

She moved to grab a few more weapons as he felt he was a safe distance from the shurikens’ paths, figuring she’d leave the rest of the strays til later. But as he happened to bend down and take his eyes off the kids for one moment (and only one!), he heard another projectile fly by her. Snapping up, he reached out and grabbed one kunai out of the air (part of his mind wondering where they had found yet another kunai) but winced as the tip of a shuriken landed in his left thigh. Their aim really was terrible, he realized.

The children gasped, and he heard one yell “stop!” Looking up, he felt his hair go gray at the sight in front of her. One child was running towards the target, while another one, the child who had wrestled the other one during his safety talk, released a kunai straight at the one running. Feeling extremely drained, Kaimera moved to protect the running child and held his left arm up to block the kunai from hitting himself, sighing when the tip stuck to the edge of his rolled-up sleeve; a small mercy from the universe if there ever was one.

“Look, I told you I could do the fireball jutsu he taught us!” he heard from behind him and sighed wearily as an acrid smell hit his nose.

Kaimera paused to consider his next action - yell at them, or just take out his blast sphere and…

But before he could react, a very loud and very angry voice shouted at them for her.

“You are all going straight to detention!” Senjuro roared, running over to them, face filled with fury. “How dare you disobey instructions from your teacher! No, I do not want to hear anything,” he snapped as one child raised a hand. “Right now, you are a disgrace to this academy, acting so recklessly with weapons! And why is something on fire? Do I even want to know? What would the Hokage say? Head straight to your classroom and write a one-thousand-word essay on the importance of following directions, especially when it comes to weapons. Now!”

The class groaned and he glared at them, hands on his hips. “Make those two thousand words. And no more weapons training this week. Now go inside, not a word or a sound from anyone!”

Kaimera watched as the children did just that, and as soon as they were out of sight, he sighed and sat on the ground, legs slightly stretched out in front of her.

Senjuro ran over, crouching down and knelt to the girl’s right. “I’m so sorry that happened, Kaimera, that I wasn’t out here sooner! Are you okay?”

Kaimera shook his head. “I’m hit, Senjuro! Wounded! I should go to the hospital, I should be relieved of duty, I should –”

Senjuro laughed. “I think you’re okay then, if you can complain this much.”

Kaimera huffed. “They’re terrors, I can’t believe them!”

“They are, I won’t argue there,” Senjuro admitted. “They’re so inexperienced and easily excited. But it gets better, I promise,” he said, as Kaimera shook his head. “Next time we’ll get you a second staff member, that will help.”

“Tying their arms to their sides would help more,” Kaimera grumbled, as he looked down at himself. “Look at me, this is terrible. I’m dying! I can’t go on! I should be sent home!”

Senjuro rolled his eyes. “You’re acting like a child yourself right now.”

“What happens to them when they get hit during weapons practice?” Kaimera asked, hopeful. “Sent home to rest? That sounds good.”

Senjuro laughed. “We’ll check them out,” he said, moving to glance at the offending weapons. The shuriken was the one to focus on the most, since the kunai was just caught in clothing. “It’s just a little cut, probably more like a scratch. I’m sure you’ve had worse plenty of times?”

“I’m dying,” Kaimera groaned again. “I should go home for the week…”

Senjuro laughed. “You’re fine, and its only Monday, so no getting out of a whole week of work like that. You do know the training weapons aren’t really too sharp, right?”

“But they’re on me and in me!” Kaimera protested.

“It’s more like a jutsu to make them stick, not really to hurt, it just looks the same. We do expect these sorts of things to happen, unfortunately,” the chuunin sighed.

“But you have new scratches from here so often?”

“My students are older and use training weapons with sharper points,” Senjuro admitted. “Not like the ones your class has or are supposed to have.”

“Look again, it’s a gaping wound, I think I’m bleeding out,” Kaimera groaned theatrically. “Woe is me, the great Yakedo Kaimera, killed by a pre-genin! Comfort the village when they mourn me,” he said, putting his left hand to his forehead to really milk it.

“I don’t even see any blood,” Senjuro told her. “You’re fine, other than probably a hefty headache from their antics.”

Kaimera started to counter this again, but Senjuro just sighed and put his hand on Kaimera’s right shoulder. He lightly balanced himself as he leaned forward and kissed the boy’s forehead. "Now, let's finish this." Senjuro said.

Standing in the local connoisseur massive home, there is a vat of rice, so he fills a pot with a scoopful and some water from the cistern. To his dismay, he spots fragments of ice crystals beginning to form at its surface, so he knows it will be some time before it will come to a simmer. (How he detests this horrid weather.)

Along the shelves and counters, he finds many nondescript tins and ceramic jars—teas, dried goods, fermented preserves. Perfect. A simple bowl of ochazuke might do, then. A preferred item of hers, as he's never been bothered to spend so much time preparing meals for herself. Ochazuke was quick and convenient, making good use of leftover ingredients lying around from any prior meals. Kaimera lights a second stove before filling a kettle to set over its flames to boil.

In one bowl, he spoons in some miso paste from a sealed jar, along with some strips of nori (likely stale now, but he is in no position to fuss.) In another, he soaks a handful of dried shiitake caps he's found in basketfuls. There are a variety of tea leaves stocked in this kitchen as well, he finds as he sniffs through each individual tin. There are some he can’t quite place, but he settles on a simple green tea with bits of jasmine mixed in, sprinkling them in a beautifully glazed celadon pot he finds among the wares. Ah, right. Mustn’t forget—another handful more for the ochazuke as well.

While he waits for the rice to cook, Kaimera curiously sifts through the rest of the stock items here. This kitchen is mostly empty as one would not expect for an orphanage, and the only ingredients remaining are what seem able to last indefinitely on these shelves and pantries. All too aware that he certainly has no use for such items, he can only imagine how long these goods and wares have been lying here untouched. Per children to live in such harsh conditions

Among the various containers and jars, he finds one particular one tucked away deep inside the pantry behind the rest. His hand blindly traces what feels like a misshapen hemp sack, and he pulls it out from the depths. It feels hard and lumpy to the touch, yet light in its weight. his curiosity urges him to then undo its twine and peer within. Burying his hand into its contents, he pulls out something that feels small and completely gnarled. Just what on earth…? And it hits her. Right. Renkon. Lotus root.

He stares at the little shriveled, deformed thing plucked from the sack. Piles of them in dried slices. Goodness, he's forgotten how strange and unappetizing these things have always looked to him in their dehydrated state. He's forgotten, too, when was the last time he'd sampled them. Hm. Sure. Why not then, he thinks. He adds some to the soaking bowl along with the mushroom caps. He doesn’t quite know what to do with them with the limited ingredients he has on hand, but it’s been quite a while. Something about the sudden nostalgia begs his appetite for them.

In all the time it takes for the rice to finish cooking, Kaimera basks in the warmth of the ovens’ flames. He drains the reconstituted shiitake and renkon before adding a scoopful of rice to it, leaving the remaining in its pot, covered. (Portions for the children later in the day, should he find his belly aching again.) With the water over the second stove at a simmer, he fills the celadon teapot to brew and pours the rest into the smaller bowl of miso paste.

While diligently pouring the scalding water from the kettle, his eyes can’t help but notice the third set of doors to be found in these kitchens. Surely, it must lead out into some other room or hall, considering the proximity, and he hasn’t explored any of the chambers here in the pavilion other than a few he's been shown. Damn that pesky, meddling curiosity of hers. Why must it perturb him peace so now, of all times? When the welcoming warmth of the ovens right there before him ought to be more than persuasive enough for him to stay and take his meal here? Fine.

He might kick himself later for this. An acceptable price for those prying, tiresome instincts of his, apparently. As if they hadn’t already gotten him into enough of a predicament so far. After another quick rummaging, he finds some utensils and a tray to load all his dishes and wares onto. With his ever deft, coordinated prowess, he navigates himself rather effortlessly past these sliding doors, leaving the entire load in his hands undisturbed in the least. Once he shuts the doors behind him and turns around, he is given pause by the marvel of the space before him.

Kaimera soon found himself sitting with the contents of the food at all ends of the table. With little resources that he was provided, he somehow conjured up a magnitude of suitable food for the younglings. Announcing the bell that will bring the orphan children and the local connoisseur, they conjugated into the dining hall to receive their meals. Kaimera began explaining the ingredients and what they mean to him. With that done, Kaimera has finally completed another mission.

Kaimera realized too late that he’d left the village without his list. It was undoubtedly still on the table between the empty vials awaiting their tinctures and potions, long forgotten. He remembered most of it: the usual staples: rosemary, chickweed, dandelion root, things The Good Hunter was always in need of. Herbs whose names Senjuro knew he’d remember forever from the weeks he’d spent outside Kirigakure that first time, spending his days training and his nights bottling stems of flowers and grinding leaves into pastes for poultices. Anything to help. along with peppermint, yarrow, and...he couldn’t remember the last one and started muttering to himself, throwing out a colorful curse every now and again as he desperately tried to remember. Peppermint, yarrow, and….dammit! Peppermint, yarrow, and…

It was cute, the way he was fretting, worrying the edge of his tunic between his fingers as he paced back and forth, the way his tongue dimpled his lip when he bit it, darted his tongue out to wet the seam of his mouth.

“Sambucus?” Senjuro offered. He’d waited patiently while Kaimera thought it through, paced along the edge of the field back and forth so many times he was concerned he’d dug a trench in the ground with his shuffling feet.

“Sambucus! That’s IT!” Kaimera cheered, smiled wide as he walked over to him and clasped their hands together, thumbs rubbing circles the junction between Senjuro’s thumbs and index fingers, touches that shot ripples of sensation up his arms even through the thick leather gloves. “You’re a lifesaver, truly. The Good Hunter would have killed me!”

“Yarrow, Sambucus, peppermint,” Senjuro said, thinking out loud. Faintly, he could recall the Good Hunter mentioning the three in conjunction with each other, a unique taste to bite if he remembered correctly. “Would you like any help?”

Kaimera smiled, gleaming brightness that could put the sun to shame. “No, thank you,” he shook his head as he poked around in a patch of herbs beneath the shade of a tree undoubtedly older than Kirigakure itself, selecting the one he wanted and placing it in his basket. He looked back at him, only a quick glance over his shoulder and a wink. “I don’t want to pick too much, or they won’t grow back. That’s what The Good Hunter says.”

While Kaimera gathered herbs around the perimeter of the clearing, Senjuro busied himself with some gathering of his own. Here there were colors so splendid he was sure he’d seen them like only in dreams, only in the rainbows that spanned across the sky after a summer storm. Leaving his gloves in the saddlebag, he walked a slow circle around the clearing collecting wildflowers. He found foxglove in a purple deep enough to rival one of Senjuro’s fine attire, irises a rich yellow, like broken egg yolks. A few sprigs of lavender, richly fragrant and vibrant to behold. A few flowers he didn’t recognize but he picked them anyway: small, white flowers like tiny clustered clouds, a delicate bell-shaped flower whose purplish hue reminded him of something from a sunset. Cradled in his hands it looked a bit lackluster and foolish and he wondered if Kaimera even liked flowers, but just then Kaimera jogged back across the clearing to meet him and he looked delighted.

“For you.”

Kaimera took the bouquet and Senjuro was pleased to see a blush spread across his face, the barest dusting of flush red over his cheekbones as he looked it over. Softly, he looked up from the flowers in his dirty hands and said “You know, I told you I didn’t need any help,” as his lips quirked into a grin. He pulled a cluster of the white flowers from the depths of the bouquet, picking a tiny ant off of one of the petals and watching it march around the pad of his fingertip before he knelt to place it safely on the ground. Holding the flower out towards Senjuro he explained “Yarrow.”

There was something so endearing about the way Kaimera cradled the life of a creature as small as an ant that tugged at his heart. Kaimera, whose power could bring the whole of towns to their knees, who could make the earthquake with the force of his power marveling at the skill of an insect. Senjuro took Kaimera’s hands clasped around the clustered white flowers on his own, holding them. Soft and delicate, but capable of so much goodness when allowed to grow and thrive, to shine. Slowly, he raised his gaze from their hands to Kaimera’s face and holding his gaze, he reached around him, hand ghosting over his hip beneath the tunic until he could place the flowers in the satchel he’d slung over his shoulder.

“I’d say that’s normal for us,” Senjuro teased, “you tell me you need no help, but I am honor-bound to give it.”

Kaimera huffed out a laugh and secured the satchel of herbs on the horse to keep them safe. They weren’t planning to return for hours still and he wanted them safe, fresh and uncrushed by the time they made it to the shelves of The Good Hunter’ workshop.

As for the flowers, Senjuro pulled a jar from the packs of Kaimera’s horse and poured a bit of water into it. Enough for the flowers to drink. Gently, he placed them into the jar and arranged them until it was a fan of color and fragrance in his hands, a perfect centerpiece to the picnic Senjuro had packed for them - a full basket of cold chicken, fresh cheese, even some grapes he’d talked someone into sharing. He pulled a stalk of lavender out and twirled it between his fingers, smiling when it caught Kaimera’s attention.

“That’s useful, too,” Kaimera told him, eyes flicking to the flower in his grasp. “Lavender makes a great essential oil,” and then, shyly, “that’s actually what I’ve been using for us.”

Senjuro’s body flushed in a way that had nothing to do with the midsummer’s heat. “I knew the scent was familiar,” he said, adding quieter “it’s a comforting smell to me, now.” Lavender, a rich, heavy smell that tended to cling in the air. Lavender, which he now associated with the smells of heated skin, of lovemaking. Things he associated with Kaimera after the times they’ve shared.

Kaimera made himself comfortable on the blanket Senjuro had laid out, curling long legs underneath him until he was sitting cross-legged with the book he’d dragged along balanced on his knees.  Senjuro watched him, marveled at the easy grace that he didn’t think Kaimera even knew he possessed. The way he ran his finger down the spine of the scrolls, thumb flipping through the parchment pages until he found the one he wanted and made a soft, pleased sound in the back of his throat as he cracked the volume open. The charming reverence with which he treated chakra even though he’d had it all his life, the reverence with which he himself should be treated. Reverence which Senjuro fully intended to treat him with.

Small things, he committed to memory. The movement of Kaimera’s lips as he murmured incantations under his breath, practicing, letting the words swirl over his tongue. Tasting them, learning the power they held, the power he held. Power that Senjuro could feel in the air around them, like the crackle of lightning before a storm, the tug of some ancient chakra. A swirling vapor drawn to the two of them as if even the world’s natural chakra couldn’t resist the presence of the shinobi.

Senjuro has loved Kaimera since the beginning. He has loved him since he curled up behind him in a narrow bed for lack of space and warmth, has loved him since their mouths met, since their limbs entangled. He’s loved him since the first time he ever set foot in Kirigakure and he loved him even more in an old, damp manor heavy with the lingering power of scorch release, loved him so fiercely his heart hurt when he saw the way he’d protected his king, his friends, the kingdom that Senjuro knew would one day be as much his as it was Arthur’s.  Sometimes he thinks he has loved Kaimera since before they even met, like he saw him in a dream, eyes a piercing blue in the darkness. Phosphorescent pools in hidden caves, hair as red as scalding iron. A creature of the witching hour. Something ethereal, otherworldly. Beautiful and too good for him.

Kaimera must have felt Senjuro’s eyes on him, because after a few moments he looked up and met his gaze. Gifted him with a smile, something Senjuro had burned into his mind, kept tucked in his pocket on days when nothing felt right. Kaimera’s smile, wide and awestruck; Senjuro’s eyes, warm and loving. Things that had gotten him through the years since he’d last been in Kirigakure, things he never wanted to stop seeing. “Is everything alright?” Kaimera asked, suddenly concerned.

Senjuro leaned forward and kissed him, chaste and tender, and just as Kaimera’s breath started to fail him he pulled back, bringing his hand up and tickling a sprig of lavender along his red, down the bridge of his nose and across his lips. Kaimera’s nose crinkled and he sniffled, pushed Senjuro’s hand away and bent his head to look over his book, convinced now that his lover was alright.

“No,” he said. “Everything is wonderful. And he meant it, the same way he meant the way he whispered I love you into Kaimera’s hair, the way he meant his feelings to be perceived when his hand came to rest atop Kaimera’s on the blanket, lacing their fingers together.

As hours passed as they laid there, Kaimera had an anxious sense. How could he be caught like this with a rogue ninja in the wilderness. How long has it been since Senjuro abandoned his duties as a shinobi and turned towards the life of a criminal. A couple weeks now. But still, to Kaimera, he had done nothing entirely wrong as of yet. In fact, Senjuro still helps him whenever Kaimera is sent out on a mission outside the village. It was a kind and caring gesture that Kaimera grew quite accustomed to. But still, with all that, Kaimera knew he couldn’t be caught like this or he would be branded as a traitor too.

Gathering his supplies and all the herbs that made up whatever feast the Good Hunter had planned, quietly. He left Senjuro where he slept. He knew that the man understood why he had always had to slip out undetected because Senjuro would try and persuade the Yakedo to stay. Ultimately, Kaimera would give in. Too good for his own nature to say no to someone. Thus, they came to an agreement that this was the best way to do things. While not favorable, it was still suitable for the time being. He got to spend time with Senjuro and they could live their life the way they wanted too. But does that mean they'll be doing this forever. Kaimera hopped not because it was not quite safe for it and eventually Kaimera will want to settle down. Would he give up his village life to be branded as a criminal. No, he would not. Finding his way through the forest, he took off.

It had been a decent enough day. The sun was shining in a way that made everything look just a little bit brighter than it really was. Specks of gold danced on the forest floor, almost like magic, but unlike magic these specks were free to do as they pleased. A small stream babbled happily and Kaimera sank down on its bank to catch his breath, his heavy pack full of the herbs as well as ingredients he’d just spent all morning and part of the afternoon gathering dropping to the floor with a heavy thud. He stared at the water, eyes blank and unfocussed as they took in the overall motions of the water flowing past, small waves and rising wells where it passed over small stones on the creek bed, and gurgling whirlpools half the size of his hand where the water fell lower than it usually did, streaming in from all directions to fill up the slight excess of empty space. 

As the water swirled and moved with a will of its own, so too did Kaimera’s thoughts. He silently mulled over everything that had been happening in Kirigakure as of late, old memories from his time back home in Yakedo Manor, the last time he smiled, the last time he’d truly felt happy in his current life. It all felt so distant, so long ago, just a blur of memories like ones from a time long past usually were. He still cared deeply for the shinobi that was on his team, he truly did, deeply enough that he probably couldn’t have lived these years in the city without them, but was their friendship enough, could it ever be, to make the horrors of life in Kirigakure worth it?

Kaimera’s gaze was drawn to the forest to his left. It looked so peaceful, so warm, so inviting. Gold danced between the trees like the magic ban had never existed. It almost felt like he could reach out his arm and feel a warm blanket drape over him, surround him on all sides, welcoming him into its soothing embrace. You can come home now, you’ve done all you could, you’ve done enough. Logically he knew it was only a dream, a fantasy, but still Kaimera couldn’t shake the hope which had bubbled up in his chest. He stood up, if only to satisfy his curiosity, and walked a little way into the forest, his back turned on Kirigakure and his pack of heavy tools and herbs left behind by the stream. He could feel a lightness in his chest where moments ago had only lived dread and weariness. He took a few more steps, some more, more and more. He kept walking deeper into the woods. 

He didn’t think about how he’d survive if he got lost, nor did he care to think
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226750

Who Needs Help Anyway Empty Re: Who Needs Help Anyway

Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:55 pm
about it, he was simply walking, numb to it all, but chasing the budding sensation of light and serenity in his chest. His soul, his mind, his heart was all empty, devoid of thought or emotion as he walked further and further, not bothering to check the time or track his route. He wasn’t sure where he was heading, he wasn’t sure whether or not he’d be going back later, or when he’d stop walking, but deep down in his chest he felt a thread pulling him deeper into the woods, and at the end there was a promise, a promise of happiness and light once more, and after all this time of losing his old self to the husk he’d now become, that felt more alluring than anything he could ever accomplish in Kirigakure. 

Would his friends miss him, he wondered. Possibly. They’d track his footsteps, following the long path he’d walked that day. They’d find his pack by the stream, with Kaimera nowhere in sight. They might assume he’d been taken by an animal, or abducted by bandits, possibly slipped and fell into the stream and drowned. They’d grieve, maybe spend a day or two searching before giving up, but then they’d move on with their lives, and everyone would be happy, Kaimera, for once, included.

With that thought playing in his mind, Kaimera turned around, a bright smile on his face, warmth in his chest. He walked back towards the stream that held the herbs that he had found during the day. Picking up the bag, he began his journey back to the good hunter to give him the herbs that he had requested. 

By now the rain was coming down in thick torrents, invisible against the black of night and heavy. Every once in a while, a flash of white lightning would split the air and draw shapes into form, intelligible only by the brief, dazzling outlines reflected by the water. For those slight instances, the landscape was bright, and inexplicably beautiful. Splashed in iridescence, the shattered rock and splintered wood had not looked so alive in years.

Kaimera wasn't used to rain like this. Further north it came slowly, with clouds that drifted languidly between horizons for days spilling cool drizzle, sometimes warm showers. But here-somewhere in the borders of the water country, he assumed-the storm had come suddenly with little warning. In a matter of moments, the gentle forestry seemed to sway with each gust of wind across the tops, pulling old birds from their rest. He had even considered taking shelter. But with the storm at its peak Kaimera found himself beneath the corroding marble of an old statue. In his haste he hadn't been able to identify the figure, save that it was barely enough to keep the rain from him. His hair was soaked, sticking to his neck and sides of his head. Worse was the clothes he wore stuck tightly to the shape of his body. Every once in a while, the wind picked up enough to throw droplets into his face; he would tilt his head back, letting them slide through his hair, over the bridge of his nose and down his throat. 

A mere two hours had passed since they arrived at the outpost, and yet Kaimera found the cold, restless pit creeping into his stomach once more. The outpost there received word that a town by the border was attacked by a group of criminals. He needs to get there as soon as possible. Thunder echoed overhead, and Kaimera lifted his head slightly, shaking it so the rain slapped against his cheeks and neck. It didn't help him feel any dryer. Waiting for Senjuro to catch up, he activated his Kashogan to see through the rain and into the distance. Kaimera gasped quietly as the once prosperous small town was bathed in reflections of bright fire. He couldn't help but imagine if that was what the city must have looked like as it died, glistening like a burning jewel against the night.

A moment later the Yakedo reclaimed his senses; the light died, leaving them in the gray and blues, and he could clearly detect a foul odor on the wind. That had been some explosion just now, and it was close. A little surprised that he'd not been able to sense the approach of a battle sooner, Kaimera pushed wearily to his feet.

As soon as Kaimera stepped out fully from under the shelter of bronze he was soaked through all over again. The first few steps brought him to a deep puddle that splashed cold water up unpleasantly against his legs. His ears caught on the clanging resonation of steel—blades meeting. Scowling slightly, he trudged through the miniature rivers that had formed around his unintended pedestal, toward the origin of the explosion. Not only that but screams could be heard.  

As he ran, it seemed like eternity to get there. Seconds seemed like hours. On the plus side, the rain finally stopped but the clouds still lingered overhead. They were close. He could see people fighting, houses burning, kids trying to flee. Who could do such a monstrous thing? 

“Try to get people to safety, I will handle whoever is doing this,” Kaimera commanded Senjuro as they approached the burning town. Well, the town isn’t burning no more thanks to the rain, but it still had substantial damage done to it. The town's guards are doing poorly as they fought against the unnamed assailant. 

Taking to the rooftops, he shifted into his Yakedo stance, hoping Senjuro would help people get away from the area. 

“STOP!”

Kaimera yelled, announcing his presence to the two guards and the man. 

“You two, go help the people. His fight is with me now.”

Kaimera’s usually lighthearted expression is now of a darker tone. The red haired Chuunin watched as the two guards almost eagerly jumped down and started helping the townspeople while the figure turned their attention to Kaimera. Dressed up in all black clothing, the man had black eyes along with spiky black hair. 

“You think you can take me, genin, let’s see you try,” the man smirked as his eyes flickered red. Three tomoe’s formed in his oculus. He was an Uchiha. While Kaimera has fought a few uchiha before. He was aware of their power and how destructive they could be. This is the prime example. With Kaimera caught up in his thoughts, the man performed a few hand signs then put is fingers in an O shape to his mouth. Flames in the shape of a giant ball shot out towards Kaimera.

One man caused this much devastation and not a single person could stop him, could Kaimera even? Well, he was about to try but first, he needed to do something about the giant ball of fiery death aimed directly at him. The hand signs flew together in a moments haste: Bird - Dragon - Ox - Boar. Outreaching his hand, violent wind released from his palm, looking like a tornado, it obliterated the fireball and continued towards the target. It would've hit him dead on but like a normal ninja, he dodged it to the right. Now, this Uchiha was heading towards him at full speed. The red haired Yakedo adjusted his stance as the man came closer to him. Throwing hand signs together once again:  Tiger; Rat; Dragon; Boar; Ox; Monkey, he finished with a clap.

"Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare."

Those words left his mouth as scorching chakra begin forming between his hands turning into a spherical shape. The look of anger turned into fear as the man must have known about this jutsu. Giving off a sadistic smirk, he fired the scorching ball of death at the man as he was mere meters away from the Yakedo. Hitting the man dead on, he was instantly vaporized as the powerful blast went through him leaving nothing behind. Kaimera felt no remorse or regret for killing this man. Prison was not an option and now nothing was left of him. Good riddance.

With this man’s death, Kaimera soon found the coordinates for the bandit's location. The same ones that also have been terrorizing this town. Heading towards the destination, Kaimera, with little trouble, was able to kill all the members of the grouping bandits. The racking numbers of murders Kaimera has committed did not weigh down on his shoulders. This was the way it always has been. The strong must protect the weak; therefore, Kaimera had to protect them. Now with the town liberated from the threat that has plagued them. He returned home to his village to inform the Mizukage of what had transpired and the completion of the mission.

EXIT
TWC: 10,007
Claiming:
+20,000 Ryo
+100 AP
1500/1500 to Extra Advanced Element (25% off due to max stat)
3750/3750 to Strength of a Hundred (25% off due to max stat)
3750/3750 to Investiture of Elements (25% off due to max stat)
1007/1125 to Whirlwind Thrust (25% off due to max stat)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Who Needs Help Anyway Empty Re: Who Needs Help Anyway

Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:30 pm
Kaimera Yakedo wrote:
EXIT
TWC: 10,007
Claiming:
+20,000 Ryo
+100 AP
1500/1500 to Extra Advanced Element (25% off due to max stat)
3750/3750 to Strength of a Hundred (25% off due to max stat)
3750/3750 to Investiture of Elements (25% off due to max stat)
1007/1125 to Whirlwind Thrust (25% off due to max stat)

Approved!

Note: Please make sure for future claims to indicate previously approved AP and new total. At time of approval, stat page has listed 420 AP, + 100 = 520 / 1,000 Bonus AP.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum