Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokku
Rokku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roar of Dissent
Mission Record : Set List
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24000

Farm Days: A Musical (Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: Farm Days: A Musical (Mission)

Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:03 pm
Rokku decided that Quinn was what his father would refer to as a unique individual that seemed to move to the beat of their own drum. Their mannerisms were simply, blunt and efficient. He parsed through the information provided in their short sentences and nodded before turning to hear Yukina’s thoughts. Yukina agreed that it was best to wait tables and Rokku nodded his head in agreement. He had vaguely spotted a picture of someone that looked very much like Quinn as they passed through the council building but had not had time to stop and consider it though he made a mental note to look into it in his spare time.

“Well waiting tables it is then.” Rokku followed Yukina and headed to the back of the staff area out of sight of the guests and quickly stripped down and put on the waiters clothes, not particularly caring who amongst the staff saw him as they stumbled by. He had become pretty used to relatives bursting in on him at home and suffered enough embarrassment and teasing that it barely affected him anymore. At least with strangers they didn’t hang it over your head all day and the chances were they would barely remember who he was.

The shirt and trousers were a size too large but they were certainly manageable and he preferred it to be a little more baggy than too tight. Rokku didn’t really enjoy any clothes that constricted him now that he thought about it. Rokku met back up with Quinn and Yukina and leaned in as he commented. “Well lets get some people water and fed I guess.” Rokku noticed Yukina’s reactions and had been about to say something before she leaned in and whispered in his ear. He smiled in reply, choosing his words carefully. “Of course, how about me and Quinn bring the orders and you prepare the trays for each table and we will ferry them back and forth and take the orders. That way you can always take a second breath if you need it. If you need help just give a couple of sharp whistles or wave your hand a little and I will come right over to help out, okay?”

Rokku pondered for a moment before shrugging and patting Yukina on the head, lightly and a little awkwardly. “It will be fine Yukina, you will find your voice eventually and its more important that you be comfortable with yourself than making other comfortable.” He held out his fist again. “In my family a fist bump is a good luck charm for a difficult task or when we succeed at something. The most important thing is to never leave someone hanging.” He smiled and turned to Quinn offering his other fist to bump if they chose but understood it might seem a little childish to other people. Personally, he liked the little charm and had never quite grown out of it.

The work was mostly uneventful except for a short altercation where one of the other waiters had been shouting at Yukina and made her upset. Rokku quickly caught up with him when he moved from the back and had a short and polite conversation with him. If the rude waiter had left with the impression that Rokku would summon a horde of weapon monkeys if he did not swiftly leave the area willingly, then he would dispute any such conversations happened. It must have been a coincidence that the waiters shift had happened to end so abruptly. By the time they had each finished he was both physically and socially tired, it was tricky to receive orders, write them down so they were legible and then ferry the trays with various food and drink items back and forth. Rokku was grateful again for Quinn's help, as they seemed to move between the tables effortlessly and with undiminished efficiency.

Rokku was a little reluctant to change back into his dirty clothes and looked down at the suit sadly before pulling on his jeans and t-shirt and picking up his guitar in its case and slinging it over his shoulder. “Well, that could have been much worse. You were a machine out there Quinn and Yukina you were incredible on the set-up, don’t think I had a wrong order the whole time. I would say it was a resounding success.” Rokku offered his fist to bump with both Quinn and Yukina if they chose to, with a genuine smile that failed to entirely hide the tiredness in his eyes.

"Well I guess we have one last task to complete then we can call it a day." Rokku led the way this time, knowing the location of the festival and trusting his aching legs to take him there. “When we are done we should grab some yakitori or something, serving all that food made me hungry as a boar. If you want I mean, my treat for a series of successful missions.”

They arrived at the site where they would be required to set up the stalls and Rokku drew on his last reserves of energy as he assisted the others in setting them up and ensuring the cloth and signs were correct. By this point he was more than happy to simply let Quinn do most the heavy lifting but still tried to help where he could. As much as he didn’t want to admit is openly they were much more physically inclined than himself and figured it was better to support them and get the job done right than cause trouble or delays to soothe his ego and pride.

When the job was completed he repeated his offer to grab some street food and offered to pay waiting for their responses before heading over and picking something delicious to eat and grabbing a bear to wash it down and refresh his palette. It had been a tiring but fun day and it had felt good to actually spend time working together with two of his fellow ninja, regardless of how odd their little group might have seemed.

[Exit]

WC: 1,017  TWC: 2,771

Claiming mission rewards:
- 4000 ryo
- +20 AP

Claiming stats:
+ 3 Chakra
+ 24 Vigor

Claiming 2,771 WC
- using 1,500 to obtain fire element chakra nature - 4000/4000 - 1500/2771
- Wind Release: Great Breakthrough - 1000/1000 - 2500/2771
- using 277 wc towards (Incomplete) Earth Release: Rock Shelter - 277/1000

Last edited by Rokku on Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Yukina Hayato likes this post

Quinn Foster
Quinn Foster
Tokubetsu Jounin
Stat Page : Quinn The Forgemaster
Business: Foster's Forge
Mission Record : Ledger
Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 121000

Farm Days: A Musical (Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: Farm Days: A Musical (Mission)

Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:10 pm
Quinn’s face remained relatively leveled through all of the interactions that progressed. There were seldom in quiet for the most part and a lot of their interactions with customers indicated a level and sense of customer service. They indicated that they were in some degree capacity in charge of a business however, it was interesting to see it firsthand likely for the two. Quinn had nodded along with Rokku when he advocated for them to be waiters to allow Yukina to be involved less directly with the customer base. Thankfully enough, Quinn’s outfit remains relatively pristine and was more than acceptable to use and their time there. With their headband on their left upper arm, the Forgemaster went straight to work. It was at this time that Rokku offered a fist bump to the Forgemaster and they promptly responded and kind, as if not missing a beat, and they had been friends for a long time.

The showcase of speed, agility, memory, skills, and capacity, work and customer service with something to behold. None of the orders that they took were wrong or incorrect, and even the slightest alterations were tracked without pen paper noted before them. Someone began to cause a ruckus regarding to the fact that they were 'not paying attention' however, very quickly, and as fast as he stood up, Quinn’s hand was already on the man shoulder. Very swiftly and accurately, they repeated the order, as well as the rest of the tables request, and simply just smiled at him. “Anything else?” Poised to the man, a light tension gripping the fingertips of Quinn into the man’s shoulder. A ghastly visage could be seen rise amongst the man’s face when they realize that it was a Shinobi that they were dealing with, and not a normal citizen. Quietly, he sat back down and went about his meal without any further complications. This is immediately followed up with the altercation with the waiter and Yukina. Quinn’s eyes narrowed rather rapidly before they took a step. Watching the guitarist stand up for the other Academy student, Quinn quickly stepped aside and let him take care of it. To see how the students bond and vibe together was more import to them since it would be good rapport being made alongside each their natural rhythms blending for better cooperation in the future. At the end, Quinn returned the fist bump once more.

Although their face remain flat from most of the interactions through the day, so far on these missions, there was still one more task for them to complete. Setting up a stand for a festival was always going to be one of the more physically and client tasks outside of the farm work. Was taking consideration of that having Quinn on their side, the group was more than well, equipped to handle such a task. At the proposition of food afterwards, a thumbs up came from the blacksmith as they nodded, “Sounds well earned. Let it be on me. I have more than enough. Always willing to provide for the village. A few hundred here. A few hundred there. It adds up.” They shrugged, “But negligible for me. Best save your money.” They added in with a grin. “Foster’s Forge is a better place to spend at.” They followed up with a light chuckle as they finally made it to their destination.

Setting up a festival stand is not nearly as easy as one might think. Between the overhead, the tables, the signs, and other accessories that need help and assistance setting up there is a lot to do. As before, and once again, Quinn opted for the more physically inclined tasks without missing a beat. At one point the stand was out of its designated spot, and Quinn simply pushed the entire stand and all its contents over both good few centimeters. as much as getting ready and prepared, there was a lot of excitement in the air. From children of the parents who were setting up, to teens who were just watching over others, there is plenty of conversation, joy, and excitement brewing within the village. It was when they completed their task that the smell of food wafted in the air before them. Turning to look at Yukina and then Rokku and then back at Yukina, Quinn directed a question to the young kunoichi to be. “How are you holding up?” It seemed almost out of left field of the blacksmith to be asking such a direct question. It was clear that their intent was one of concern, and wanted to make sure that she was doing all right. Seeing that Rokku had a good rapport and response to her unique situation involving people and interactions, Quinn figured it would be best through the course of it to let him take care of most conversation pieces. Now that they were done, they were more than willing to converse more openly and happily with her. A warm, warm smile, and a gentle breeze brought the fairgrounds that they were in to life and light. Be at for a snack, or a quick chat, Quinn was happy with the results of today’s missions between the three of them. Pleased to meet two of the new brightest stars of Otogakure no Sato, the Forgemaster made an effort to be a shoulder for them to lean on.

WC: 900, TWC: 2,000 | TMWC: Enough > 2,500

[Exit]

Mission Rewards wrote:+4,000 Ryo + 1,000 Ryo = 5,000 Ryo
+20 AP, Max AP Bonus converts at 50:1 Rate, + 1,000 Ryo
WC Claims: 2,000 wrote:Memorizing Yukina Hayato and Rokku Hisara Chakra Signatures
2,000 / 2,063 Towards First Form: Fission Cresent Speed Mastery

Yukina Hayato likes this post

Yukina Hayato
Yukina Hayato
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : ♩♪♪♬♫♩
Mission Record : Mission Record
Remove Default
Ryo : 77125

Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:55 pm
Yukina lit up at Rokku's compliment, both blushing and smiling warmly. All the conflicting music around her stopped and formed one united beat, a song that the man seemed to emanate.

Music:

She felt something strange and wonderful fill her chest. A feeling she had never felt before as she gazed at the young aspiring ninja. She tried to puzzle it out as she quickly returned the fist bump, a child-like gleam in her eye. It felt large and lovely but also nerve-wracking. Like a bundle of bees were gently buzzing inside of her stomach. Or like the beginning of a tremoring violin chord. She didn't know what to do with the sensation and became a bit flustered, vibrating herself, as she followed her allies to their next destination.

“Well I guess we have one last task to complete then we can call it a day. When we are done we should grab some yakitori or something, serving all that food made me hungry as a boar. If you want I mean, my treat for a series of successful missions.”

Yukina had just managed to puzzle out what Rokku was saying over the beat of the melody and pounding of her own heart as Quinn replied, “Sounds well earned. Let it be on me. I have more than enough. Always willing to provide for the village. A few hundred here. A few hundred there. It adds up. But negligible for me. Best save your money. Foster’s Forge is a better place to spend at.”

She was overcome by the woman's generosity. Was this what it was like? To have people who truly wanted to spend time with you? A single tear formed and then fell down her cheek, but she wiped it away quickly before either of them could notice. At that moment she found her voice again, "I-I'd love some yakitori! I've never had any from in town before. Being in restaurants is normally a bit too... loud for me. But I think I can do it if you two are there."

A bounce entered her step as they moved onwards and finally found their destination. They quickly got to work on the large task of setting up a stall for the festival. Quinn took on the heavy lifting and Yukina marveled at her strength. At one point she moved the entire stall over with sheer brute force. The comment Quinn had made finally clicked in her mind. Foster's Forge... It must be hard work to keep a forge running smoothly. She couldn't even imagine such a thing. Her 'disability' had left her family treating her like a delicate flower, with a weak constitution that was perfect for the finer arts. She was still shocked that they had actually recommended the shinobi life for her, as she'd been steered away from anything remotely physical prior to that. But this upbringing did give her an advantage in this task. She quickly got to work painting the stall, creating the sign, and working on all creative aspects of the job. She had a dreamy look on her face as she worked, her mind still in the clouds and listening to the song she had dubbed Morning play around her.

Before she knew it she was done, a last twirl of her paintbrush adding the finishing detail to the piece. She then took a look at herself and laughed, paint covered her hands, some even staining her blonde hair. When she got into a task she gave it her all, and clearly, she had paid no attention to what a mess she had made of herself. It was then she smelled a delicious scent in the air that got her belly rumbling. She looked over to see the other two had also completed their portion of the work. It was then that Quinn spoke.

“How are you holding up?”

Five simple words, but laced with a meaning and care that took Yukina's breath away. When she caught it again she spoke up, "I-I think this... may have been the best day of my life. Thank you both for that."

She didn't even blush at her blatant honesty, instead holding Quinn's gaze, an unusual move for her. But there was warmth there and kindness to greet her. She felt lighter than she had in years. But then to help set the mood Yukina made her first joke, "C-Come on! Let's go get yakitori. Or I think Rokku might blow away. That's his stomach that's rumbling so loudly, right?"

Regardless of the other's response a sense of pride filled her. Maybe she wasn't doomed to social ineptitude. Maybe with the right people, when it felt right, she could finally just bloom.

WC: 787
TWC: 2,664

Exit:

250 WC Transformation Technique
250 WC Clone Technique
2000 WC One Handed Seals
164/1000 WC Vacuum Sphere C rank

Stats:
+15 chakra
+10 vigor

Mission Completion:
+4,000 ryo
+20 AP (60 bonus AP total)

Quinn Foster likes this post

Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:17 pm
Quinn Foster wrote:
WC: 900, TWC: 2,000 | TMWC: Enough > 2,500

[Exit]

Mission Rewards wrote:+4,000 Ryo + 1,000 Ryo = 5,000 Ryo
+20 AP, Max AP Bonus converts at 50:1 Rate, + 1,000 Ryo
WC Claims: 2,000 wrote:Memorizing Yukina Hayato and Rokku Hisara Chakra Signatures
2,000 / 2,063 Towards First Form: Fission Cresent Speed Mastery

Approved
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master

Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:21 pm
Yukina Hayato wrote:
WC: 787
TWC: 2,664

Exit:

250 WC Transformation Technique
250 WC Clone Technique
2000 WC One Handed Seals
164/1000 WC Vacuum Sphere C rank

Stats:
+15 chakra
+10 vigor

Mission Completion:
+4,000 ryo
+20 AP (60 bonus AP total)

Approved
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master

Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:58 pm
Rokku wrote:
[Exit]

WC: 1,017  TWC: 2,771

Claiming mission rewards:
- 4000 ryo
- +20 AP

Claiming stats:
+ 3 Chakra
+ 24 Vigor

Claiming 2,771 WC
- using 1,500 to obtain fire element chakra nature - 4000/4000 - 1500/2771
- Wind Release: Great Breakthrough - 1000/1000 - 2500/2771
- using 277 wc towards (Incomplete) Earth Release: Rock Shelter - 277/1000

Approved
Rokku
Rokku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roar of Dissent
Mission Record : Set List
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 24000

Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:00 am
Need to edit stats claim in above post as vigor took me above 100, checked rules again and 100 is max for stats without BL for clanned characters. will leave claim as posted with edit below.

Edited claim:
+5 Vigor
+ 19 speed
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:15 pm
Rokku wrote:Need to edit stats claim in above post as vigor took me above 100, checked rules again and 100 is max for stats without BL for clanned characters. will leave claim as posted with edit below.

Edited claim:
+5 Vigor
+ 19 speed
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum