Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yume Kami
Yume Kami
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : The Gallery of Memories
Mission Record : Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

The Artist Complex Empty The Artist Complex

Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:17 am
mission:

The Artist Complex 943cvQK

The wind was whistling troughout the small town atop the mountains, the colors of all the banners and flags dancing in the gale, as the place slowly got crowded, the markets opening, the merchants and traders setting up their stalls to trade. Yume was quite peachy, after all of her misadventures troughout the land of Mountains, this village was a bit of respite and of calm before the rest of the road would be resumed. After all, what best to rest and get new opportunities and trade options than a small bustling hamlet! Shisou wasnt in the mood to shop, so Yume went alone.

As she strolled trough town, stoping at all carts, she took her sweet time, knowing she had all day before her to do so. At first, the cart of food, of course, as she didnt eat yet. As she stopped the fat lady serving and yelling presented with her hands the options as she continued to yell to get the attention of the citizens in the vicinity. Yume chose the crispy rice cakes with flower jam inside, and a savory ration pack, filled with 10 days worth of dried fruits, nuts, dried and cured meat, and sesame crackers. As she dropped into a tray the right amount of Ryo for theses purchases, Yume continued gently her shoping, wandering trough the stock of cloth sellers, perfumers, stylists, herders, cobblers, and multiple more. But when she arrived at the stall of the merchant who sold artistry objects, her heart almost stoped. This was one of the best shop she could find! Their stock was filled with parchments of different types of papers, of all shapes and sizes, with inks of all the colors of the rainbow, and brushes ranging from the single hair one to draw the thinnest of lines, all the way to brushes so big they could be wielded like a weapon. One day Yume would like to own such a brush for sure, but for today, her money was quite spread thin. She would need to wait for new supplies, and would only buy inks for her already existing brush, and 2 blank scrolls of drawing paper. 

The merchant seemed quite busy, so without saying much, Yume deposited the money it cost, and took the inks from the stall. As she was walking away with her newbought things, the merchant stood up, and pointed toward the purple haired vagabond, yelling and seemingly angry.

''Thief! I saw you! You paid for 5 colors but you took 2 of each! You took 10 ink pots!'' said the outraged man, as Yume looked over confused, inspecting her recent purchases to see if she mistakenly took more than paid for. No? everything in her bag was what she paid for... The man clearly wanted to frame her for a crime she didnt commit. As a crowd gathered around the commotion the merchant was doing, Yume tried to calm the people that were starting to whisper in the crowd. 

This was BAD. The whole situation and village was like a powder keg, ready to explode at the mere presence of the tiniest of sparks. With carefull tought before speaking, Yume raised her hands in a motion to calm down and at the same time show she didnt hide anything from the others. To be extra safe, before taking the parole off of the yelling crazy ink merchant, the purple haired woman would empty her bag content onto the road, showing that indeed, fallen into the mud to the view of everyone, she had only 5 inks pots of varying colors and 2 scrolls of paper. 

''Listen people... I am not here to scam or steal from you. Yes I may be a travelling vagabond, but im an honnest person, bound to protect the innocents and help those in need, not take from them. I can prove my claims if need be.''
Said calmly Yume, looking the villagers into the eyes to be sure none of them was with violent intent.

''I dont believe a single fucking word comming out of your wandering rat mouth! You stole from me, and if i need to strip you naked with the help of the town guards to find what you are hiding and stole i'll do it dammit!'' Reinforced the old artistic gear merchant, getting more and more agressive.

''Show us a few ninja techniques then if you really are what you say you are! I dont believe you for a minute, and when its proven before everyone that you're a fraud, I'll have you arrested! Go on then! We're all looking!'' added the frustrated man, with indeed the whole hamlet looking at the situation.

Without more words, Yume brought her two hands together, and with a speed suprassing the speed any citizen could do, she weaved handsigns, channeling her chakra into her hands. Around her, 4 clones appeared in a white puff of smoke, all identical in shape size and details to Yume, making them a group of 5 purple haired painter, all standing with a smirk while looking at the old man. To add a more convincing argument, the true Yume amongst the clones weaved more hand signs, and with another puff of smoke, the nearest clone to the merchant transformed into the very same appearance as the old merchant himself, copying his look but also his speech and manners. 

''So old man, you believe me now, or do I need to continue?'' said the clone of the old man with his very own voice, leaving him gawking as he was supprised. With another handseal, Yume dispelled all the clones, vanishing and leaving only herself, now picking up the things she bought and dropped into the mud to put them back into her bag.

''Im terribly sorry ma'am to have accused you like this. My eyes are old, they cant see properly, and i really tought i saw you steal... you know, i couldnt take a chance, with how poor we are, each item matters, right? Im sure you understand, and once again im terribly sorry....'' Said the old merchant, his tone now the tone of a beaten dog more than a angry man.

''Don't worry mister, it happens more often than not. Us wanderers have a poor reputations as we are often mistaken for common thieves and criminals that wander the land too. But the difference is that we actually want to help and better the world with our passage upon its earth. I wish you a good day.'' Answered the girl, proudly smiling as she wend back toward her temporary residance into the village.

[EXIT]

TWC: 1105

claims: 
- Rank up to D rank!
- +11 stats point going to vigor (new vigor=72(+25)) from 1105WC turned to stats.
- +20 stats point from rank up going to vigor (92(+25)) 
- new stats total = 107/250
- +100 AP for first rank up
- +1000 RYO
- +5 bonus AP from mission
- Acquiring with 500 WC Paper Press, and putting 615 WC toward Paper Clone (615/2500)
- Claiming following milestones: 
Grifter: Start as an E-rank character and complete the Learning the Ropes
Bonus: 1x C-rank Jutsu Scroll, 1x Grifter Mark

Hit the Ground Running: Complete one mission.
Bonus500 Ryo

Novice Ninja: Complete one D-Rank mission.

Bonus: D Rank Jutsu Scroll
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default