Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kakushin Senju
Kakushin Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : The Fabricated Senju
Mission Record : Kakushin's Journal
Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The ending of the begining Empty The ending of the begining

Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:06 am
mission:

Stealing was always something Kakushin minded doing, as it was a necessary mean to an end for him. He never had an issue with taking what was needed, when it was needed, and to him and his ideology, the laws and customs of man kind were useless rules, limitations that only the weak minded followed. As he approached the market place of the village of the land of Key, he knew this place was the biggest trade center here was in this country, and there would be plenty of stuff to steal. The stalls were bustling with activity, with the illusions of streets made by their placement, people flowed like river, waves of man and womans crashing onto the side of each stalls, yelling quantity and amounts in ryo, bargaining for bulk or better quality products. Everything here was for sale, ranging from basic needs things like food, to clothing, by weapons and armors, to livestock and horses, all the way to boats in the docks and caravans to travel. This was the target of Kakushin. He wanted to aim for a better caravan to travel with his group, and to act as their mobile base of operations. 

Kakushin then passed the whole day examining the caravan, choosing wich one would be the best, with the fastest horse, and the best positionning. As the night arrived, Kakushin slipped back into a dark alley, and met there his contact, a man with a bad reputation for smuggling. 

''I found the one. Help me slip inside of it and knock out its owner and the content of it is yours once i passed the borders. Not a word before, understood?'' said calmly and silently the senju man, not wanting some undesirable ears to eavedrop on the clandestine conversation. 

As the man agreed, Kakushin approached the caravan as the smuggler smuggled himself inside, doing his dirty business to put the owner out of comission.

Having seen him quite often troughout the day, Kakushin weaved a few handsigns, and transformed himself to look exactly like the owner of the carriage, identical in shape and form, down to the minimal detail. With his newfound appearance, he jumped onto the carriage and made the horse slowly advance, looking all around him to be sure no one saw him. With another combo of handseals, he summoned forth a clone exactly similar and identical to himself, and sent it wandering into a bar, seemingly only drinking in peace. Now that he had an alibi, Kakushin disguised as the owner slowly rolled out of town, arriving at the gates. As the guards there stopped him, more guards arrived. This spelt problems for the senju man, as this meant surely the plan didnt work as well as he tought. Without trying to appear suspicious, Kakushin hailed the newly arrived ninja to express a sense of urgency to the passing of the gates.

''Hello sir. We have been sent by a men claiming  that this caravan here has been stolen. He said he witnessed a young man with green eyes and brown hair steal it. Did anyone like that try and get your caravan?'' asked the Guard, inquiring about the situation.

As Kakushin listened, he maintained his role and composure but inside of his mind, he knew what that meant. ''hmmm the smuggler betrayed me, trying to get the caravan for himself... I should have knew it to not trust that rat.'' tought Kakushin to himself.

''Well no mister, no youngsters or anyone for that matter tried to get to me! It must have been a misunderstanding... Now im quite in a rush, you can search the cart all you want, there is only cloth and pottery here! I need to delivert it tonight, I'm already late, since the wheel, that left one here, was broken in the afternoon and..''

''all right all right, I'll let you pass.'' answered the guard, happy to let the old man go and to not hear his whole life.

As the disguised Kakushin trotted away on the carriage, he left the village and escaped into the night. As he passed trought the gates, the ninja guards looked suspicious, but the good immitation of the old man and the illusion of his appearance kept the concealment undiscovered, still hidden and shrouded in lies. A few kilometers from there on the road was the smuggler, waiting for him. As Kakushin restored his true appearance, he approached the side of the road where the smuggler was waiting. He was there even if he tried to betray kakushin? What a stupid and arrogant fool. He would show him what it was to cross his path and wrong him. As he looked at the man, his eyes changed color, turning black instead of white, and his pupils glowing bright red instead of the usual bright green.

''You are the one who called the village shinobi onto me aren't you? You tought you could keep the treasure and caravan for yourself ? Well, I see that greed is growing inside of you, like a ceaseless vine, creeping, forever growing, until it reaches so high it forget why it got there in the first place.'' said Kakushin while putting on his black oni mask, tilting his head on the side as he started to move his hands. He weaved a couple of handsigns, much to the panic of the smuggler in front of him. As he made the wood from around him creep up his legs and slowly wrap around him, the criminal was listening to Kakushin speach, scared and unable to move.

''NOO please i didnt meant to---'' said the smuggler, but the voice didnt have time to finish, as branches pierced his skull, leaving him dead on the floor.

''You shouldnt have crossed me...'' said the Senju man, slowly passing by the corpse of the criminal.

As he rode away slowly with his prize, Kakushin felt this was the end of something, of a first chapter into a large and long adventure, a trip around the world in search of knowledge, power, and of his Fate.

[EXIT] 

TWC: 1015

claims: 

1 D rank mission done (D rank up), 1x headband, +1000 ryo, +5 AP

1015 WC going toward Wood release (1068/2000)

10 stats points going toward Vigor (new vigor=61(+25))

Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

The ending of the begining Empty Re: The ending of the begining

Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:11 pm