Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Vampirism meets Tau-ism - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampirism meets Tau-ism

Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:50 pm
Since neither spoke upon what Raiden had said he would go to Add "I could have also been sent on his behalf to end someone that was below someone else attention, and to prove myself to him, a bit of a double edge sword one could say with my arrival, could have gone either way" With that said, the man poked at Raiden with words, seems he knew something, but the mention of dragons made him ask Raiden questions and not the kind that Raiden expected, it would lead Raiden to answer "I do not know such origins, I know of people who use blood as mediums for jutsu, and I heard of others who can desecrate the dead and force them to fight again, I do not know if either have any ties however to this Jashin, just rumors of a second life if one is loyal enough, I figured, what would it hurt to believe in if I face a deadly force such as dragons and have yet to be done with life."

Raiden thought for some time on the price that the man spoke of and said to him "If what they say is true about taking a life, than my soul is already broken, what is another piece at this time, if I can grant myself a second chance in case I fail." Raiden hoped at that moment he answered the man well enough that he deemed him worthy enough to help at this point. Raiden would put his chakra back under a suppression however, the need to flare it had passed and he did not need others to follow him if someone from the leaf village did indeed follow him from his previous home, one of which from the sounds of , his friends abandoned him at while he was off training to make himself more worthy of them and the village.
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:53 am

Vampirism meets Tau-ism - Page 2 A9ZAf7m

Vampirism meets Tau-ism - Page 2 RlNMUAA

[Skipping Isomo with permission]

Arantima nodded as he listening To Raiden's response. The Serious face turned from stern and serious to one of a childlike... Was he quite that young? Now that the stone had left his face he did seem quite young. His face had gone from stone to one of a warm and welcoming mirth if it were not for those eyes that still screamed of a serial killers intent and desire to see flesh splayed and fileted. He reached out a hand towards Raiden slowly enough that Raiden could not mistake it for a violent gesture "If that is the case then you need to speak with Mizuki.. As does this one.." He turned his gaze back towards Isomo with a nod as he reached back and grabbed her by the forearm.

"Place your hand against my own and I can take you to my Home.. The world within a world that Me and Mizuki call Yugure.. A place where not a soul knows the location except A special few and no one can enter should they stumble upon it, nor can any leave without Permission from a select few that are trusted by Mizuki. You will not be harmed so long as you cause none that is my oath." Should Raiden Take Arantimas offer, the moment Raidens hand is in contact with Arantima's He would Release the chakra weave to use Instant Transmission and bring Himself, Isomo and Raiden into Yugure.
Vampirism meets Tau-ism - Page 2 RlNMUAA

241/2672

[Not activating Living clone telepathy for this thread]

75 AP for Instant transmission
+50 For Isomo
+50 for Raiden

175 total AP cost

[EXIT and CLAIM]

Claiming 25% Max stat discount

1500/1500 To Replace One handed seals with Puppeteer

1172/1500 towards Augmentation

Claiming Exit with Raiden and isomo into This Thread

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1075/1250
Heavenly Body 6/10
Blood Lust 6/10

Heart beat Sense 10 meters in every direction
Blood sense 25 meters is every direction

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25

Vampirism meets Tau-ism - Page 2 A9ZAf7m
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:40 am
Raiden needed not to speak words at this time, another had more answers to his questions, and this man was willing to take him there. So Raiden would notice the purposful movements and match them, till their hands grasped and at that moment was when Tima activated his teleportation technique taking all three of them away from the location.

Exit to This Thread will claim Wc later

Last edited by Raiden Ametsuchi on Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed claims with permission)
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : The Collection
Mission Record : OoOoO
Genjutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:53 pm
As the man continue to speak, Isomo was in her own toughts, being on edge to see if this was a situation where she needed to drop her guard or not, still not used to not being a savage beast of the wilderness. Her mind snaped back to reality when the man spoke of Mizuki, whom she had met prior to this, and whom she knew her destiny was linked to. Willing even more to now follow that man affiliated with her, Isomo grabbed with her clawed hands the arm of the man, with what for her was a normal grip, but for anyone normal must feel like a sharp claw made of bone was squeezing very strongly and hardly their arm, with nails almost sinking into the skin, the feeling sharp and very hardly gripping by the extraordinarily strong but clueless Tau woman.  With nothing more than a zap from the air filling in the gap of the disapearing trio, brushing off the leaves into a little twirl,, the place was now empty again.

[EXIT TOWARDS THIS THREAD]

TWC 2120

Stats: 21 stats points (224 total stats points) 21 going to vigor, new vigor =80

jutsu will be claimed later

Last edited by Isomo on Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:12 am
Arantima wrote:[EXIT and CLAIM]

Claiming 25% Max stat discount

1500/1500 To Replace One handed seals with Puppeteer

1172/1500 towards Augmentation

Claiming Exit with Raiden and isomo into This Thread

Approved
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:49 am
Raiden Ametsuchi wrote:

Exit to This Thread will claim Wc later

Exit to Yugure Hideout through TP approved!

Notes: WC Claims to be made later. Arantima’s TP has also been completed successfully.
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:31 pm
Isomo wrote:[EXIT TOWARDS THIS THREAD]
TWC 2120
Stats: 21 stats points (224 total stats points) 21 going to vigor, new vigor =80
jutsu will be claimed later

TP Exit and Claims Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum