Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 1:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 12:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 12:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 12:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Yesterday at 11:55 pmAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 9:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 6:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 1:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 1:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 1:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Takigakure, New Meets Old Empty Takigakure, New Meets Old

Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:46 pm
Taiga lay in the tree above over looking the village of Takigakure, he thought to himself "Hmmm.... I wonder what to do, what to do?" he jumped to the world below, now standing at the base of the tree Taiga stood. Taiga was standing his arms down his sides bent slightly at his elbows and fingers tucked into the pockets of his jeans, Taiga's light jacket which provided no protection was waving to the west as the winds blew through. His medium length black hair was waving in the wind his stone cold eyes looked around with a haze, Taiga was incredibly bored as shinobi of Takigakure were scarce these days. He was alone it seemed but who knew the could be here just in hiding, he could only hope as he stood at the base of the tree with the rising sun in the east.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Takigakure, New Meets Old Empty Re: Takigakure, New Meets Old

Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:51 pm
Walking towards the great village tree, reading Make Out Paradise and blushing all the while, He noticed someone else had decided to stand near the tree.  The fellow shinobi looked bored, and Maku could tell that he was of a high rank.  The ninja of the waterfall where scarce and far between these days, and Maku knew to make it in this world he needed some training from someone with real experience.  His father was to ill, so taking in a deep breath he walked up to the ninja.

"Excuse me, but I am looking for a master and I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction" Bowing Maku felt slightly shameful for being so bold but he knew it had to be done if he wanted to rise the ranks quickly.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:51 pm
Taiga had been zoning in and out trying to think of what to do, A young boy approached him and bowed speaking of needing a sensei. Taiga was shocked at the sight of a the young one approaching him most ignored him, Taiga looked at the boy and spoke "Boy, I don't know your name? But your ability to summon up the courage to speak to me is enough. As you know we have little ninja in our village of Takigakure, So young one what do you wanna learn? Or would you like me to surprise me?" Taiga smiled at the young one and continued to speak "If I'm to train you then you must be willing to give me your life, that means if I summon you for training you come no slacking, give it you all. Can you do that?" Taiga's smile disappeared as he now looked down at the boy, his face stone cold and ready for his devotion.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:00 pm
Head still bowed he listened to the words the older ninja spoke.  Being at his beck and call uh, the lazy part of Maku wanted to just walk away and relax.  But he knew he couldn't.  His only obligation was his fathers shop, and his uncle was handling that for now.  He knew that to gain the ranks this was his best option.

"I will sensei, I am young but I have already showed some prowess at chakra control.  Whatever you can teach me I will gladly learn." Maku said raising his head to meet a stony stair.  While slightly intimidated, Maku did not show it.  He prided himself on his ability to no matter how stressful a situation to never show any external signs, even if his insides trembled slightly. "I vow to assist you, and absorb any knowledge you can bestow upon me, until we are equals on the battlefield and stand together to raise up or village."
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:08 pm
Taiga's stone face turned to a smile of acceptance and pride, he spoke to the boy once more "Well then, now that I have your attention let's see something." Taiga looked at the boy and jumped back 3 meters, he spoke again "Simple enough, Try to touch me by any means necessary. If you must try to kill me, but all you gotta do is come in contact with me." Taiga awaited the ninja's response.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:26 pm
This was going to be tough, where the first thoughts through Maku's mind.  How would he be able to come into contact with this jounin.  His speed was nearly non-existent, and his most powerful ability was the control of his chakra, however he still wasn't even a genin so he didn't have many abilities.

Slowly Maku took off his bag that he had on his shoulders.  He placed the bag onto the ground and removed Make Out Paradise from it.  Opening the book he found one of the more graffic sections and began reading out loud.  He did this in a cheap attempt to distract or at least befuddle his newly found sensei.  After a couple lines, he runs towards his sensei in an attempt to grab him leaving the book behind.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:35 pm
Taiga was in awe as the boy read such a story, Taiga didn't like to admit it but he had a perverted side and it came out as he listened and his cheeks became lightly red. Taiga then realized the distraction as the boy ran at him attempting to grab him, Taiga right before the boy touched him switched places with the book. He looked at the boy and smiled, he couldn't believe it the boy was incredibly slow. He knew he could help but it would take much time so till then he continued to toy with the boy to see how determined he really was to impress his new found sensei. Taiga is amused as he continues to watch the boy, he is quite bored at the attempts but thinks the boy may have potential. Taiga had realized the boy used his brain in order to deceive his sensei, Taiga awaited to see the next move the boy would make.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:42 pm
Flashing a grin, Maku knew that it had worked.  How could anyone listen to such a passage and not blush just a little.  Though he was disappointed at not being able to grab him.  Quickly utilizing his chakra he switched places with his bag that he had left on the ground near where he had started reading the graphic section from his favorite book.

If it worked then Maku would appear within reach of his new found sensei.  He prayed that it would work, his skills where still raw and this was still a fairly new ability for him, since he was just about to graduate from the academy.

Out of Character - So since im an academy student im not sure if I can use jutsu or now, i paid the jp for the technique, and i think its logical that since im about to do the genin exam Maku would be able to utilize the technique in the way i described it, if you disagree let me know
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:56 pm
Taiga was surprised the boy managed to get behind him, But he always prepares for the worst. Taiga quickly signed tiger and vanished into a puff of smoke, he was sure the boy wouldn't be able to utilize the body flicker jutsu. Taiga smiled as he looked down at the boy from the tree above, he knew if he remained hidden the boy would give up and prove he was unworthy of Taiga's teachings. He then was ready to begin resting as he figured he wouldn't ever be found.

[OOC: I have no clue haha and sorry for short posting so much]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:47 pm
"Damnt" Maku whispered under his breath.  He had been confident that he would be able to get his new found sensei with the double substitution jutsu he'd been working on, but it had failed.  Walking over to where both his book and bag laid, from being switched places with, he lifted both up and walked to the base of the tree.  He flipped the page open and began reading silently.  Thought it appeared he was no longer paying attention to the world around him, Maku was listening hard. 

He doubted very much that someone who had agreed to teach him would just up and leave.  He figured this must be a test in determination.  Maku was a smart kid and wasn't easily fooled by tricks, having a father who practiced genjutsu almost exclusively had taught him that.  In a clearing with only a tree to hide in it was a reasonable thought that his master might be hiding in the branches somewhere.  It was a gamble, if his master had earth style and was hiding below he knew he'd never be able to flush him out.

Maku knew that his only chance to prove himself was to either keep trying until he got lucky, or show persistence.  Though he had already tried this trick once he thought it was well worth another go, and his only real bet to flushing out his master from hiding.  After all who would expect a dirty cheap trick twice in one session.

Maku seemed to pull out his wakizashi just to cut off a few loose strings from his jacket while reading.  Suddenly face going red, the blade flew out of his hand into the limb above him and he shouted "HOLY CROW THEY INCLUDED PICTURES IN THIS COPY".

Maku felt the drain on his body, he only could use the substitution technique one more time, before he wouldn't be able to anymore.  If this rouse worked then he hoped his new found sensei would move to the branch above him, and make some sort of noise to alert him.  If this happened he would substitute with the blade above, and create a clone to try and force his masters hand, and finally touch him, even if it was just a graze.

If this trick did not work then Maku was determined to wait until nightfall, and allow his master to fall asleep. Then he'd find him by hopefully some snoring, After all he had plenty more chapters to read.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum