Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

A welcome home Empty A welcome home

Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:51 pm
Youta was traveling for a while when he would finally see a very familiar sight in the gates of the village that he had grown up in. This had been one hell of mission he would think to himself. Sebastian would send him ahead. He would be waiting for the gate guards to come up to him. A younger guard would come up and talk to Youta. He would talk to them and say “I am waiting for the rest of the party to arrive. I went ahead to get this whole thing taken care of. We were part of the mission to clear out the wolf's den. Can you please find me a supervisor of some sort and also we will need to talk to the kage when the rest of the group catches up. Tell him Sebastian and his party are back.” He would wait to see who would let him back into the village or when the rest of party would show back up. Sebastian sent him ahead to try to quicken the process of reentry into the village. He was so excited to finally be back home and not on mission and maybe have some time to relax before permanently moving out to the Wolf’s den.

WC 210
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

A welcome home Empty Re: A welcome home

Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:03 pm
As Harold Graymane stood at the village gates, his gaze wandered over the bustling entrance, a place he had guarded and managed for years. Raindrops kissed his furrowed brow as he observed the approaching figure, a shinobi from the village returning from a mission. It was a familiar sight that should have brought him a sense of comfort. Yet, today was different.

Surrounding him were the Yomiyama clan, their black samurai armor bearing the symbol of their lineage. The Yomiyama clan was known for its unique abilities and unwavering loyalty to Hoshigakure. Harold had always respected their contributions to the village, but today's presence made him uneasy.

Youta approached his expression a mixture of relief and weariness. The younger shinobi explained the mission to Harold, the urgency of their return, and the need to speak with a supervisor and the Kage himself.

Harold nodded in response, trying to maintain his usual stoic demeanor. He couldn't deny the accomplishments of the Yomiyama clan, their formidable strength, and their commitment to protecting the village. However, their presence often made him feel like an outsider in his home.

"Welcome back, Youta," Harold greeted with a nod, keeping his voice steady. "I'll ensure you're properly debriefed about your mission once your team arrives. In the meantime, you're free to enter the village. Enjoy your well-deserved rest, and we'll arrange a meeting with the Kage when the time comes."

As Youta bowed and proceeded into the village, Harold couldn't help but feel the weight of the Yomiyama clan's presence. It was a reminder that his position at the gates had its complexities and challenges, even beyond the responsibilities of his role as gatekeeper. The rain continued to fall, reflecting the turbulent thoughts that swirled in his mind as he watched the village gates close behind the returning shinobi.

[WC: 303]
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:26 pm
Youta would talk to the man who greeted him but he could see the Yomiyama clan which was never a good sign if they were called to help with gate entry.  Something had to be up and tensions must be high since they got involved.  Youta would say “Why is security so tight today? Anything I should be made aware of. I know I was away for a while but still I hope I did not miss too much.” he would then continue and say to the man “Thanks for checking me back into the village if you could just have someone send me a letter or come and get me when the Kage or a supervisor is ready, i will be going to see my parents and check in so I will probably still be over there till very late tonight. . I feel like I could sleep for a week straight know what I mean.  Sebastian made us kids do all the work so Ryuumi, Typhon and Sebastian should be showing up shortly so give them a couple of hours to show up. I may have cheated and rode a summon because I was tired after working.” 
He would continue and walk towards his adoptive family house to go and see them and so that they knew he made it back from the mission which thye knew was a possibility that Youta might not make it back. SO they would all eat and he would wait patiently for a summons to talk to someone in a leadership role.

Exit back into the village 
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:51 pm
Claims TWC 469

sage mastery 469/5000
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:27 pm
Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:29 pm
Harold watched Youta closely, his keen eyes assessing the situation. The mention of the Yomiyama clan's presence hadn't gone unnoticed. The boy knew that their involvement often signaled a heightened state of security or a matter of great importance.

Youta's question about the tight security earned a thoughtful nod from Harold. "Things have been a bit tense lately," he admitted, careful with his words. "There have been some concerns, and security measures were increased as a precaution. Nothing to be overly worried about, just standard procedures."

As Youta requested to be notified when a supervisor or the Kage was ready to meet, Harold nodded in agreement. " I'll ensure you're informed promptly. Rest well and enjoy your time with your family. You've earned it."

He watched Youta approach his adoptive family's house, a faint hint of concern lingering in his gaze. The Yomiyama clan's involvement was unusual, and Harold couldn't shake the feeling that something significant was happening within the village. As the rain continued to fall, he remained vigilant, ready to fulfill his duty as the gatekeeper and guardian of Hoshigakure.

[WC: 183
TWC: 386]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum