Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 182450

Wind and Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Wind and Fire

Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:30 pm
Mid thread-claims:
Using 1000 of my 1961 current WC to put towards:
Ninjutsu specialty using 75% ATF discount (500/500)
Wind release using 75% ATF discount (500/500)
20 Bonus AP (898 > 918)

Will include remaining 961 WC with end-of-thread claims
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:13 pm
Approved mid thread claim
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:46 pm
Toneri gave a brief nod as Amikiri worked and the dark haired man kind of got the gist that Toneri was quite approving of Amikiri’s success. Having spent so much time away from his family, and while the golden haired Hyuuga certainly didn't fill that role, it was nice to have someone in Amikiri’s life again who appreciated and approved of the work he had done. As Toneri praised Amikiri’s work, Amikiri responded with a sincere and very simple, yet effective way of conveying his message, “Thank you very much.” The dark haired Hyuuga made sure to pay attention to Toneri’s last bit of advice about Wind Release, as any tips or tricks could be helpful.

As the golden haired man talked about his shinobi life, Amikiri’s interest grew. As someone who had only been a shinobi for a brief time, simply the idea of doing something like this your entire life was confounding to Amikiri. As Toneri described the anvil, the hammer, and the sword. Amikiri felt a certain relation, but simultaneously in a very different way. Amikiri may not have silently and thanklessly fought in a rebellion, but his early life in the countryside had a similar aspect. Hundreds or thousands ate the crops grown by his family and the surrounding farms, yet no one cares to ask where it comes from. The dark haired Hyuuga understood the role played by those who were the backbone of the world, but were never recognized. Just like in a building, the crucial foundation is never seen nor recognized.

Listening to Toneri’s final words about leadership and teaching, Amikiri said, “Well, you’re certainly doing a great job teaching those who you choose to.” Amikiri made sure to have the tone of someone being nice and sincere, but not kissing Toneri’s ass. It was in Amikiri’s nature to be honest and praise those who he thought deserved it, but brown nosing was something Amikiri could never get behind.

Realizing that their training seemed to have ended and the two were shifting into a more social mood, Amikiri wanted to bring up his personal matter from earlier. But before he launched into that, he wanted to quickly get something off of the table, “Well, before I get into my personal matter from earlier, I just want to quickly clear something with you. The other day I was on gate guard duty and I let this guy Talon Tau into the village. He had a story about how he was from this Volcano Village that was destroyed and he was seeking refuge. Talon didn’t seem threatening, so I let him in and told him that if shit hits the fan, point them to,” Amikiri then made a pointing gesture towards himself, “to this guy. Now, you might not know either, but do you know if the boss,” referencing Ayato the Hogokage when he said that, “would be fine with me doing that? I don’t know if you know Ayato that well or even at all, but you seem to be higher up the chain of command then me, so you seemed to be my best bet.”

WC: 522
TWC: 2483 (1000 already used for claims)
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :
Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:42 pm
Toneri's golden eyes gleamed with amusement and approval as he observed Amikiri's progress. The dark-haired Hyuuga's gratitude resonated with Toneri, who appreciated the sincere acknowledgment of his guidance.

"Your efforts speak volumes, Amikiri. Keep honing your skills, and you'll reach heights you never imagined," Toneri remarked, the corners of his lips quirking into a faint smile.

As Amikiri delved into his reflections on the significance of a shinobi's life, Toneri's eyes showed a glint of shared understanding. The analogy of the anvil, hammer, and sword resonated with Amikiri's experience in a way that Toneri could appreciate, each recognizing the unspoken contributions that sustained their respective worlds.

Amikiri's sincerity struck a chord with Toneri when the conversation shifted to teaching and leadership. "I appreciate that, Amikiri. Teaching is an art, and the true mastery lies in the growth of those you instruct."

As Amikiri broached the topic of Talon Tau, Toneri couldn't help but chuckle at the concern. "Ah, Talon Tau," he began, his amusement evident. "Let me put your mind at ease. Talon is harmless; it is more likely to slip on a banana peel than cause trouble. I've known him for years, and he's the most harmless Tau on the planet. As for directing any issues to Ayato, you might want to know that Ayato is my brother."

Toneri let the revelation linger momentarily before continuing, "I'd say you did the right thing letting him in. We're all part of this village, after all. Now, what was that personal matter you wanted to discuss?"

[WC: 253]
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:20 am
As Toneri talked about Talon, Amikiri was very happy that nothing seemed to be of concern here. As a Genin, it might not have been the best move to let someone into the village, but it sounded like it all turned out alright. As Toneri commented on his familial relationship with Ayato, Amikiri was quite impressed. Brother of the kage was quite the daunting position to live in. The dark haired Hyuuga responded with, “Wow, your parents must be quite proud. But that’s all a large shadow to live under.”

Amikiri then collected his thoughts before starting to talk about his personal matter. “It was quite a strange event. I was letting this woman, I think her name was Isomo, out of the village. At first, I almost felt sympathetic for her. She talked about how the village saw her as trash and someone said to her ‘This is the village hidden amongst the stars, not the one hidden under heaps of garbage.’ Which I must say, is quite the creative insult. As she left the village, I made sure she hadn’t committed any crimes and of course she said she didn’t. Now, I don’t know if that was true or not, but she seemed to be quite the shifty type.”

“Anyways, I’m getting off topic. It was when I let her out and as she exited the gates, I saw something horrible. She thought she would hide it from me by pulling her hood up, but unfortunately, she forgot about these.” Amikiri then pointed to his, currently inactive, Byakugan, “I saw the most despicable thing. A smile spread across her face, but not the good type. It stretched so wide that the skin next to her lips pulled apart in a mess of black threads. Her eyes were full of hate and her grin radiated pure evil. Up to that point in my life, I don’t think I’ve ever had an angry bone in my body. But seeing something that looked so cruel as that, I couldn’t help but feel my blood boil. I wouldn’t describe it as a bloodlust, but I felt something growing inside of me, and it scared me. Now, I don’t know if this is an appropriate question or not, but have you ever felt something like this before?”

WC: 384
TWC: 2867 (1000 already used for claims)
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :

Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:18 pm
Toneri's gaze softened as Amikiri touched upon the subject of family, a subtle nod conveying a mix of acknowledgment and a hint of melancholy. "Proud, I'd like to think so," he responded, the faintest suggestion that there might be more to the story.

As Amikiri delved into the encounter with Isomo, Toneri's demeanor shifted. The mention of the insult drew a disdainful curl to his lips. "Isomo, that creature used to be a person, but they're twisted now," he remarked, the disapproval evident in his voice. "I was the one who insulted them; if anything, I went too easy on them. My blade is too fine to be stained by the blood of such abominations."

In response to Amikiri's reflection on the unsettling experience, Toneri considered the question seriously. "Empathy can be a weakness sometimes," he admitted. "That moment when the mask falls, revealing the true nature beneath, can stir something inside. I have felt similar, and it's a reminder that not everything is as it seems. As for Isomo, that creature is gone and can be someone else's problem. You handled it as you saw fit, and sometimes, that's all one can do." Toneri's gaze held a hint of understanding, acknowledging the complexity of emotions that could arise in the face of such dark revelations.

[WC: 216]
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:29 pm
Toneri’s response was certainly full of wisdom and experience. Amikiri nodded along and said, “Well, that does make sense. She’s out of Hoshigakure’s hands now and I should probably just let myself move on.”

Amikiri paused for a second, then continued, “Well Toneri, thank you very much. You helped me out quite a lot today and who knows, maybe one day we’ll meet again and I can help you.” The dark haired Hyuuga hoped that he could give back to Toneri to the same degree that the golden haired man helped accelerate Amikiri’s progress.

Unless Toneri had anything else left to say, Amikiri would say, “Well, thanks again and hopefully I’ll see you later.” He then turned away and started to head home. His brother would be coming into town soon for the holidays and Amikiri wanted to make sure he was prepared. Hopefully the upcoming festivities would give him the opportunity to get his mind off of Isomo and let go.

WC: 162
TWC: 3029 (1000 already used for claims)

[Exit]

Claims:
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :

Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:50 pm
Toneri watched as Amikiri processed the insights shared and acknowledged the weight of the encounter with Isomo. A subtle nod conveyed understanding, recognizing the complex emotions that could linger after such experiences.

When Amikiri expressed his gratitude and the hope for a future meeting, Toneri offered a sincere yet subtly witty response. "The winds of fate are unpredictable. Perhaps our paths will cross again; we can share our growth when that happens. Until then, may your journey be filled with enlightening experiences."

As Amikiri departed, Toneri's gaze lingered momentarily, the golden-haired Hyuuga appreciating the exchange. "Take care, Amikiri,," he said, the words carrying a sense of camaraderie. Toneri turned his attention to the ongoing activities in the training grounds, ready to continue his path within the village.

[EXIT]
[WC: 130]
[TWC: 2117]

Claims:
with a 25% max stat discount
1125 to Vacuum Sphere B-rank [1125/1125]
992 to Vacuum Great Sphere B-rank [992/1313]
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:08 am
Amikiri Guhin wrote:
WC: 162
TWC: 3029 (1000 already used for claims)

[Exit]

Claims:

Approved!
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100