Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Raikur's Records
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 80250

The common trader who comes from far Empty Re: The common trader who comes from far

Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:50 am
Raikur was performing his typical guard duties at the village gates when another Shinobi found him. The man was out of breath, clearly having been moving at top speed to arrive, what could have been so urgent? Turning towards him, Raikur gave a quizzed look, before the man finally spoke to him. "Raikur Shokku, correct?" When the young Shokku nodded in response, the man continued to speak. "I understand that you are currently performing your guard duty responsibilities, but you have a new assignment, one that can not wait."

Raikur raised an eyebrow, but before he could respond, the man put up his hand and went on. "We do not have time to converse sadly, these are details. An unknown Shinobi is making their way towards the village as we speak, not too far off now." He then turned to point in a direction which Raikur assumed was where the unknown individual was coming from. "Your job is to intercept them, question them and then make a decision on what you believe the next move will be. If they are a threat, eliminate." Without so much as a goodbye, the man turned and dashed away, clearly he had other matters to attend to.

With a tired sigh, Raikur moved out from the gates and began running in the direction, away from the village. Activating his Ascended Muragan, he began scouring the scenery around him to get a glimpse of the incoming person. Thanks to his Attunement Charm, Raikur did not fall under the effects of their village's security. He assumed that the same protection was not extended onto their mystery visitor, perhaps they had just their luck that they got lost while wondering the wilderness? Whether that luck would be good or bad was something they would discover soon enough.

Slowing his pace, Raikur scanned up ahead as he heard the sound of music. His ocular prowess allowing him to see further than a person with a normal set of eyes. He spotted what appeared to be a young man making his way towards the young Shokku, playing a rather soothing tune, still oblivious to Raikur's presence. Raikur made a beeline directly towards the young intruder, stopping 10m away from him before speaking loudly.

"Halt. You are trespassing on private land. State your name, occupation and business being here. If you do not comply, you will be cut down without hesitation." His dark purple eyes were as scathing as his words, Raikur was in no mood for games today.

WC: 419

Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

The common trader who comes from far Empty Re: The common trader who comes from far

Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:56 pm
Raikur did not move a muscle as the man uttered his response, opting to simply stand still and listen, whilst also observing his face and body for anything out of the ordinary. This 'Yashiro' began to weave his story about being an ex Shinobi, Raikur raised an eyebrow at these comments, more so when he revealed an apparently blanked or 'faded' Shinobi headband. Something about it did not sit right with him, his advanced Dojutsu would further encourage him to place the man's claims into question. To a normal person's eyes, the headband would look old and weathered. But the Muragan were not normal eyes. "Well now, Yashiro Shigawa. That is quite an interesting claim you make there, I am sure that the Shinobi of Sunagakure miss you dearly."

Raikur would then slowly unsheathe his tanto while staring directly at the intruder. "And yet... would you not say that it is odd for an ex-Shinobi of the Sand to be holding a headband from Konohagakure?" Raikur's eyes were almost staring daggers at the newcomer now, a scowl painted across his face. "Not only that, but it appears that your humble headband has an inconveniently placed scratch through the middle of it. Now THAT is an interesting development." Raikur would then take several steps forward, leaving him only 3m away from this 'Yashiro'.

He was now completely ignoring the man's following statements. "You are not an ex Shinobi of Suna, are you? You are a Missing Nin from Konoha. Now I will ask again, Name. Occupation. Business." Raikur would then proceed to raise his tanto in his left hand, so that it would be facing directly at the man. "And one final thing. Give me one good reason why I should not cut a lying Missing Nin down and claim a rather enticing bounty." Raikur began infusing his chakra into the tanto, giving it an additional 10 impact force and health.

This man's words just did not add up. He lied about his prior village and just somehow arrived in the isolated forest outside of Oto claiming to be a wandering merchant? Raikur called bull on that. The young Shokku's body language was explicitly clear, he was ready and willing to end this man's life, he would not allow his home to become jeopardised.

Stat Page:

Current stats:

WC: 383
TWC: 802

Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:07 am
This man seemed like trouble to Raikur, his initial avoidance to his query made him even more suspicious of the newcomer, it even felt like he was stalling out. Yet, the man had not given him a reason to resort to violence in the meantime. "Indeed, these eyes see more than most. Deception tends to be at the top of that list." He could feel that the man across from him was trying to read him, to understand him deeply, to do anything that would give him an advantage over the young Shokku. But Raikur would not give him anything, not a drop or inkling of hope to deceive him. Little did the newcomer realise, that Raikur would likely not be punished should he take the life of this man, the the protection of Oto was his number one priority, and his superiors would be more than understanding if he was required to use force.

Yamihito, he finally had a name, the REAL name. Raikur raised an eyebrow as the man began to remove his disguise, he had truly put a lot of effort into hiding who he really was. This raised more questions, was Yamihito running from something? Or someone? Raikur remained silent as the man completed his oddly timed wardrobe change and finally resumed speaking. It appeared some truth was finally coming out, a Missing Nin from the land of fire, clearly on the run for a new home. But what did he bring with him? He then began giving his reasoning for keeping his life, at this point Raikur was more than confident enough to realise that he would win this fight, should it take place. He finally spoke once more again.

"I see now, so you believe that you are not financially worth the effort it would take for me to end your life. That is indeed an interesting approach to take here. You speak of an agreement that could benefit the both of us, what exactly do you have that I could want? You are in the middle of nowhere, there is nothing of importance here and yet, you have arrived on my doorstep." Raikur spoke only the truth as far as the current state of the world was aware, Otogakure did not exist yet. Only those in the village were aware of its existence, so Yamihito would not be aware of it either. Then something came to mind.

"I will present you with two choices, I will respect either decision you make. First, you may turn around and leave, never to return to my home. Or second, you allow me to arrest you, peacefully, and take you in for proper questioning. If you have any ill intentions, they WILL be discovered and your life will likely be forfeit, so if that is the case, I would recommend taking the first option." Raikur would continue speaking before listening to his answer. "So what will it be Yamihito, the man without a home?"

Current stats:

WC: 497
TWC: 1,299

Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:09 pm
"Indeed it is not, maybe I should wait until you've earned yourself a reputation before hunting you down." Raikur said with a matter of fact tone. He HAD considered a life of bounty hunting in the past, so the thought did appeal to him a little. That being said, he was not being entirely serious when he spoke the words. He could then tell that Yamihito was still trying to analyse him, an amusing thought considering it was going both ways. Raikur had already deduced the type of person he was dealing with, it was not too complex.

A dangerous look flashed across Raikur's eyes as the newcomer voiced his thoughts, something akin to a smirk appeared on the corner of his mouth."Well well well... We have a smart little rabbit hopping around the woods now, don't we? For the sake of self preservation, may I give you one piece of advice? Curious observations may indeed be useful, but some things should be left unspoken." Raikur had not yet lowered his blade, its sharp tip pointed directly at Yamihito's heart still. His arm did not shake or falter in the slightest. "Remember, threatening a Shinobi's home, deliberate or not, is a very dangerous path. So please be aware of the implications of your words from here on out."

Yamihito seemed genuine with his final statement, although actions often spoke louder than words. Regardless, the man had agreed to being peacefully arrested and taken in, and that was all that mattered at this point in time. With a nod, Raikur spoke once more, "Very well, you have made a smart choice, I will now place you under arrest and take you in for questioning. No funny business and you have my word that I will not cause you any harm."

If Yamihito went along with Raikur's directions, he would be placed in cuffs behind his back and Raikur would proceed to walk him back to the village. The impressive sight of Otogakure would become visible before long, Raikur would nod to the gate guards as they entered, who would suspiciously eye the newcomer as they made their way into the village.

Allowing supervised entry for Yamihito into Otogakure

Exit Thread (Unless any funny business)

WC: 360
TWC: 1659

Claims:

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:06 pm
Raikur wrote:

Exit Thread (Unless any funny business)

WC: 360
TWC: 1659

Claims:

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum