Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Envoy of Blossoms Empty Envoy of Blossoms

Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:41 pm
Following Sebastian to a rather large looking mansion, the expectation that the young kunoichi had of what was to come came with a level of uncertainty. There was much to be fearful of but her entire way there consisted of friendly looking faces and a multitude of sounds. The village she had entered was flourishing and it appeared she had come towards the end of a festival. It was amazing to see such a sight in the world and she hopes to really find out more.

Unsure of what to truly expect though, Marabelle had started a small name for herself in the nearby lands but it appeared she was able to remain under the radar for the most part, a small vagabond in the world of various orders. She wished to learn more from the village of Otogakure and share the findings she would gain from within where she travelled but much was to be done and figured out from here. The dreams she had from her departure to now had remained true, to make the world a better place.

Upon entry to the area that was known as the Otokage Mansion, it felt like there was a heavy burden about to be placed upon her. She heard the naming conventions of kage before as the rumored warlords of the land. Being from Bean Jam, her own world would be shaken to the core of such an individual showed up. The Everbloom shakes in her frame a bit from the sheer undertaking she had gone through to get to even this point though it was uncertain on what was to come.

Formally entering the structure she was not sure the etiquette to present with so she gave a formal bow before announcing herself outward to the building. “Thank you for having me upon this day. My name is Marabelle Blossom. I’ve come to seek rest in this fine village of yours. Even if just a night, that would be plenty. I can aid in any medical needs for my time here as I’m a traveling medic.” She remained bow for a short time after before straightening back up, unsure what was to come with this meeting of fate.

WC: 369, TWC: 369
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Envoy of Blossoms Empty Re: Envoy of Blossoms

Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:20 am

Uchiha, Kaito had been nose-deep in the backlog of paperwork that towered atop his large mahogany desk when he looked at the ticking clock upon the wall on the other end of the room. It read 7:30 P.M., and to reflect the retreating of the day into the night the skies above Otogakure were starting to change from a vibrant blue to a warm orange and pink. Sighing, the Uchiha leaned back in the leather wheeled chair he had been sitting in for hours. He had spent the past two days going over the never ending paperwork, and he had even stayed the night previous in one of the large couches opposite his desk to get some semblance of sleep. He had contemplated doing it again this evening, but he knew that Amaya would have a fit if he didn't come home to spend some time with her and the small family the two of them had started.

The Otokage removed himself from his desk and exited from the office, walking down the stairs and past his assistant. The two of them bid each other a good night, and as Kaito exited from the building, he could see that Mikaelson, Sebastian was beginning to traverse up the steps leading into the mansion. He was followed by another individual whom Kaito did not recognize. She sported vibrantly pink hair and an equally vibrant pink kimono, albeit it was just a few shades darker than her hair. She was rather short, but Kaito could tell that she was his age, if not a little bit older or younger. Perhaps the two of them were on a date, but Kaito knew better from Sebastian.

If the man was preparing to walk into the mansion, he was coming on urgent business.

"Master Sebastian." Kaito greeted with a bow. "Pleasure to see you, but I know you are not one to typically indulge in simply catching up for old times sake. Was there a matter you needed to discuss, my friend?"

The pink-haired woman would be the one to speak up first, introducing herself to Kaito as Blossom, Marabelle. She was not from Otogakure, rather she was an outsider just as Kaito and Sebastian had been themselves before the establishment of the village. From the way she spoke she was simply looking to seek short-term refuge, which Kaito himself would naturally be weary of considering his distrust of those outside of his inner circle and the village of Otogakure itself, but it had been Sebastian, another person known for not being the most trusting of individuals, who had brought her here to Kaito. He must trust her for one reason or another, and taking this into consideration, Kaito would have to as well.

"It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Ms. Blossom." He said, bowing towards Marabelle. "It would be my pleasure to host you here in our lovely village of Otogakure. I don't expect you to work to earn your keep during your stay, but if you would like I'm sure we can find a way to put your Iryojutsu to good use. Please, come with me and I will make the arrangements as to where you will be staying for the duration of your stay." Kaito led Marabelle and Sebastian up into the mansion. Kaito directed his assistant to assist Marabelle in making the appropriate arrangements for Marabelle's stay in the village, and after, Kaito would step off to the side and ask Sebastian to join him. "So, Master Sebastian, what was it you wished to discuss?"

WC (POST) = 596 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 596 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:55 pm
The festival, although slowly nearing its end, was still going on, plenty of people greeting them as they made their way to the Otokage Mansion. Sebastian, closely followed by Marabelle, noticed how the two of them were met with smiles and friendly faces. "They look happy to see me" the Tau voiced, unaware of the general courtesy being aimed not only at him, but at Blossom as well. Even though he decided not to say anything, the young Berserker could sense and feel a slight touch of uncertainty coming from their visitor, combined with the overwhelming sensation of finding herself surrounded by and in the presence of Otogakure's hospitality. 

As he set foot atop of the steps leading to the mansion, Sebastian noticed Kaito heading in the opposite direction as he made his way down. "Yo, Kaito-Kage" the Tau greeted his friend before Marabelle would introduce herself, most likely impressed by being in the presence of an individual carrying the title of Kage. The former Sunagakure and now Otogakure Berserker would allow her to engage and finish the formalities, after which he briefly took the word himself. "Found this one in the Forest of Silence, saved her life" he spoke while pointing at Blossom. Now that they were at least able to give a name to the face of their visitor, the three of them made their way up and head in the direction of the mansion to continue their conversation.

Upon their arrival, Sebastian would direct himself to one of the corners before joining Kaito to the side. Deciding not to speak just yet, the Tau quickly activated his Byakugan to scan the surroundings, his lilac eye making sure no unwelcome guests were close enough to listen to what he was about to say. It wasn't a matter of trust, but considering the information that would soon be shared, it wasn't exactly something just anyone should hear, at least not yet. "I stumbled upon her in the forest, found it suspicious a stranger ended up so close to us moments after we established Otogakure so I put her through a couple of tests". He wouldn't go into detail on what and how he tested Marabelle but knowing Sebastian, Kaito should get the idea.

Moving on, he would then bring up the most important part of what he was able to find out, mentioning and describing everything Marabelle told him. "It appears we have neighbors, ones that are apparently trying their best to stay under the radar". Once the assistant finished helping Blossom, Sebastian would call the Bean Jam native over to confirm the story, encouraging her not to leave anything out. "Just tell him what you told me, and try to remember anything that stood out". He recalled her referring to them as not quite as welcoming, eventually leading up to her leaving and ending up in the Land of Sky. 

(WC: 482)

- 10 AP Byakugan
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:44 pm
Hearing the words from Kaito eased Marabelle's heart. It was comforting to know that as much as her services would not be expected, they would be appreciated if she deigned to use them. It was a stepping stone in the right direction and would be able to help get to know the surrounding area. The Kage of the village she entered was from her estimated a bit younger than her, though their height difference did not mean much when age was so variable in the shinobi world. Seeing the man come down and great Sebastian was a treat though, hearing that one of the village's top officials found her and did not straight put her into chains or worse for stumbling around where she should not have been, instilled hope into the young woman. The Everbloom listened intently to every word the Otokage said and spoke for the bits and pieces she was around for. Giving a place of stay while present was a blessing she could hope to enjoy for what time she spent here, though her stops were plentiful in her mind, they were far away in reality, both time and spatially.

Moving aside to handle getting the accommodations set up, Marabelle respected the hush tones that were being done behind her. She was a foreigner to these people let alone not of their system either. Her knowledge of the shinobi world was that, limited. Her understanding of what she learned was through natural talent over actual teachings. It was through the need and demands of the world around her that she got to the point where she was. In hopes of better-finding talent and her knack, being present in the village would likely do wonders for her understanding of the world at large and locally in the region that was opposite of her homeland. It was a far travel path she had endured to get to this point, and she was just happy that the people she ran into were cordial and responsive to good tidings rather than instantly on guard... though it did appear to her that at minimum they were cautious. This did not deter Marabelle though, in fact, it reassured her that at the core of what was going on within this village, safety, and security from the outside world were priority one. She could tell from Kaito's verbiage that this was likely the case.

Once the paperwork was finished and Sebastian informed Kaito, the Tau waved her attention back to the two before requesting another rundown of her journey thus far. Staring between the two she would look around and even focus her attention towards the area around them, her hair sticking up a bit from the concentration of her sensory skills. With feeling no other presence within 5 meters of the group, she proceeded to tell her tale. Starting from when she left her homeland of Bean Jam. Skipping past the middle points of the tale that involved rampant banditry within the entirety of the continent, Marabelle expressed concerns and worry when it came to the villages that started to pop up. When discussing the affairs that lead to her eventual departure, she reiterated the exact same details she had spoken to Sebastian about in the Forest of Silence. Leaving no detail out but in fact including a detail freshly remembered.

"My journey had started with whispers of a village from one caravan to another caravan to another. One of those rumor games almost of trying to get a message from one person to the other without messing it up. As someone who wanted to help more, I took it upon myself to identify the validity since I knew the mainland far away from Bean Jam was always in conflict with multiple shinobi villages in the various Lands. If anything, joining a village seemed like the right call but that's a different conversation. When I arrived through the forest, it was a maze of sorts but thankfully because I rode in with a caravan I was able to get a better shot of the village hidden in the forests. I'm unsure if I could trace my steps back without getting lost." She added in. "They were concerned and cautious, almost paranoid at the suddenness of my arrival, though I can imagine why. Although I would argue if I had walked  up to your gates Lord Kage-sama, I too would have been met with such concerns and caution."

"With a terse response from the villagers at the gate, the wind caught my attention and I departed before being admitted or otherwise rejected from entering after stating my cause and case. I would end up traveling for a while before ending up in your domain within the Forest of Silence. If it was not for Sebastian..." She continued lingering at his name and motioning to her savior, "I probably would have been lost for a while before eventually wandering out and away from your own village. It seems to me most wish to keep to themselves so I will apologize for any hardships I bring upon this chain of events or inconveniences I cause." She gave another light bow before rising up. "I hope I may also add now that I am more aware of where I am." She added looking towards Sebastian and then to Kaito. "I hope this does not cause undue harm to the land at large, not just the Land of Sky, but to Bird, Forest, and others."

She then, if let to continue, would describe a bit of her upbringing as someone who aimed for peace within her massive family and how she was the family's nurse. She hoped to travel the lands now offering aid and services to those impacted by hardships or conflict. "It's a foolhardy endeavor to pursue from the small interactions I have had with the two villages I have stumbled upon. But I hope my plea for finding peaceful cooperation is heard and considered. Hailing from a land on the opposite side of the conflict that lingers across the sea, hearing that not just one but two villages have propped up even with remedying some banditry is a worry and concern I express. Everyone wants to protect what's close, but I hope to protect those who don't have a chance to be protected... or at least help them recover so they don't continue the bleeding effect of conflict."

Awaiting responses or additional questions from the two, she let out a tense sigh as she got that off her chest. It was apparent her concerns were that of a rather innocent person in the world, one who has suffered but wished to do better and see better in others. As young and foolish as it was, there was a genuineness that she accepted that this was a mountain of a challenge to endure, especially alone. Her eyes had a spark of determination and confidence, even though her words expressed concern and doubt of the end of the path she choose to walk. She understood well that her knowledge was important for both parties that were loosely aware, one more so than the other, of the presence of the two villages in the land. Her hands gripped her satchel that showed a dragonfly whose tail coiled into a sickle or kama, a very distinguishable and distinct design that as much as she wishes to fly around the lands and world, that danger was present and aware and that at minimum she understood the road might end up bloodening her own hands.

WC: 1,265, TWC: 1,634
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:32 am

"Neighbors, you say?." Kaito asked Sebastian just as Marabelle walked over to the two of them. Sebastian allowed the pink-haired woman to go into further detail regarding this neighboring village, and all the while Kaito couldn't help but perhaps be a bit concerned for the safety of his own village. Thinking back to his own childhood, him and his adoptive Inuzuka parents had fled the village of Konohagakure when Kirigakure attacked, thus how they found their way to Sunagakure when the boy was six-years-old.

Warfare with neighboring villages, conflicts started by a desire for power and expansion, was a practice that had long been ingrained in the history of shinobi, and having such another village so close to his doorstep was concerning to say the least.

The Uchiha, knowing full well his position, would have to act. When Marabelle asked for a peaceful coexistence between the two villages, however, the Uchiha couldn't be all too sure.

"It really is a good thing that Master Sebastian found you when he did, Ms. Blossom. The Forest of Silence that protects our land can be quite confusing indeed." Kaito smiled courteously, but his expression sharpened slightly as he continued on speaking. "In regard to Otogakure and this other village being able to get along peacefully, I cannot assure such a thing on a whim. Shinobi villages are known for betrayal, and while I personally advocate for and welcome peace, I cannot allow myself to be blinded by a potentially false sense of comradery. That is especially so when we consider the fact that our two villages have never came into contact with each other as of yet."

Marabelle, perhaps to keep the sense of peace that she desired, did not disclose the location of this other village. While Kaito understood, he would need the location, He had to take action, as not doing so as quickly as possible could have potentially ill effects in the future.

"Marabelle," Kaito loosened his stiff posture, making himself look more approachable and welcoming. "Can you please tell me the location of this village, and its name? I want to personally discuss the matter of peace and coexistence with their Kage as soon as possible. In person." Whether Marabelle would disclose the location of this other village or not, Kaito would nod before focusing his attention to Sebastian. "Three days, Master Sebastian. We set out from the village gates at dawn three days from now. I will also send a messenger pigeon to Master Noya. I will need the two of you there should things go south." The Uchiha then turned his attention back to Marabelle. "I understand if you do not wish to come along as you've just arrived, but if you would like to come with us please make sure to meet us at the gates as well."

WC (POST) = 472 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,068 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:49 pm
So many words were coming out of Marabelle's mouth, Sebastian almost started to see pink. The young woman rambled and repeated the same story she told the Tau, from traveling with a caravan to ending up at Forest Country. "Did you hear that Kaito? My poor cousin, ignored and neglected, it's breaking my hearts" the young Berserker spoke dramatically. What a hardship it must have been. Blossom continued her tale, making sure not a single detail was left untold. For a moment he got worried that making her repeat every little word would be quite tiring, but from the way she talked it seemed she didn't mind in the slightest.

Fortunately for him, they got to the part where Sebastian came in, arriving at the scene like the hero he was. "Not all superheroes wear capes, some wear cloaks". A humble brag, why not. Smiling from ear to ear the Tau was glad to hear Marabelle do him justice. Killing randoms by day, saving strange woman at night. The Berserker's heroic tale aside, the Bean Jam native would finish her story by mentioning her upbringing, sharing her hopes and dreams of protecting and helping those in need. "What you need is a shower and some new clothes, cousin". The journey had not been kind to her. 

News about a neighboring country left Kaito both intrigued and surprised, the sudden information cause for consideration. "Wrong decisions are the ones made in a hurry" Sebastian shared his thoughts. Even though they could hardly ignore an unknown village close by, it would be in their best interest to tread carefully. "Perhaps a meeting with the Founders is in order, that's why we're here after all, to give you counsel". From the other village's perspective it would also look quite strange, another Kage at their gates without any notice, accompanied by his forces. "It'll also allow Marabelle a moment to adjust". Far from a politician himself, the Tau still knew when and how to act. 

(WC: 331, TWC: 813)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:50 pm
Marabelle smiled at Sebastian's antics during her initial telling of her journey through the lands. The air of levity was appreciated in such an uncertain time for the young kunoichi. It was apparent she was still learning about the geopolitics of the world she was stepping into but knowing that there was joy in the world helped her push forward. There was hope for others but as anticipated there were concerns and reasonable reactions from the two. It was obvious that Sebastian took his role and position as a 'Master' seriously to Kaito as the Kage. She had not expected to see such a kept response from the man who showed his colors with bloody intent to stave the blade and seek counsel. Marabelle gave a warm smile to Sebastian and a thumbs up to his commentary.

Turning to Kaito and his words, Marabelle gave an understanding nod knowing full well the dangers that villages seek and the stability to their people that they bring. A new village popping up in the vicinity was not something to be trifle about and concern and worry were expected. Treachery was what built up most villages and the corpses of the fallen made the foundation. The Everbloom gave a softer smile to Kaito hearing that he was one to advocate for peace as well if the option was present but he could not turn a blind eye to the potential danger. "Thank you for listening to me through the course of this debrief Lord Kage-sama. Hearing the desire for peace gives me hope that this world can see things differently but that will depend on the world also seeing it that way." Marabelle's hands that were resting on her strap loosened from her anxious stance from her telling of the situation. There was much to be fearful of but knowing she was safe with people who also sought for peace was a breathe of fresh air.

From there when asked about the specific location, Marabelle provided the details to the best of her ability on how to navigate to the village and the massive tree that was built around. "The tree will be a good indicator of where Sakuragakure is located before you enter but will be difficult to see once you are in the forest proper." The big concern that she voiced up was that time had passed since she was last present there and she was even able to enter once she arrived. It was an odd situation to describe but that was the extent of her knowledge. "I'm also aware of the gate guard's name though I'm uncertain how important that information is outside of possibly scaring the man. He was a stiff and seemed dissatisfied with his position while also having pride in being a guard, weird fella." She added and included. If asked she would oblige and provide the name, Akimitsu. From there her thoughts began to wander as hearing about getting some new clothes and adjusting to the setting reminded her that there were more than just discussions.

"I shall take my leave as a proper bed sound wonderful to rest upon. If given permission I would also like to take missions here in Otogakure, it will allow me to earn my stay more properly." She would produce a blank headband advocating her establishment as a reliable Vagabond within the villageless-shinobi system. "I understand the fearfulness that might be presented by an outsider but I hope I can ease some of the notion that not everyone outside the walls are bad people. As such it is only right for me to accompany you back to the village that I wound up walking to initially. There should not be any worry or concern to return there for me." Regardless of the answer, Marabelle would give an affirming nod before moving towards the counter to pick up the letter and note provided by the secretary that would provide housing for her stay here. From there the vibrantly pink one would depart and leave the two alone officially. Finally settling into a village to rest felt like a blessing as compared to where Sebastian found the lost stray in the forest.

After exiting the Otokage's mansion, Marabelle looked back and heaved a heavy sigh. The direction she ended up taking resulted in some unfortunate circumstances that she could not truly avoid. This however left the woman in an odd state of mind when considering what was to come next. There was much to work on and do to help out where she could here in Otogakure. The directives given were that if she wished to accompany then she would return to the gate in three days time. It was not a lot to work with but she made a mental note to be of help to anyone who needed it in that time. The Everbloom would continue to blossom outwardly in the world around here and even with circumstances presented, she was not afraid to be herself in the face of potential danger or enemies down the road. She hoped that such a circumstance would not arise in their own life times but as a medic at heart, she would heal enemy or ally as long as life was preserved. People fought and she was aware of that but that did not change the desire she had growing inside her.

[Exit]

WC: 911, TWC: 2,545

Claims:

Last edited by Marabelle Blossom on Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:15 pm
Marabelle wrote:2,545 WC
470 WC + 1,030 WC towards learning Apothecary (25% Discount from Max Stats) = 1,500/1,500 WC
2063 WC towards learning Mind's Eye of the Kagura to Learn A-rank (25% Max Stat Reduction: 2,750 now 2063)
12 WC Leftover and discarded.

Memorizing Kaito's Chakra Signature.

Approved for Marabelle
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:01 pm

The Otokage knew that his righthand man was correct. He couldn't simply employ action without first presenting to option of doing so to the rest of the village's founders first.

He nodded his head to acknowledge this, realizing that perhaps he may have overstepped his boundaries with his words, but still feeling the same way as he had nonetheless.

"You're absolutely right, Master Sebastian." Kaito said. "Hearing the counsel of everyone would certainly help, especially from Master Guren." Marabelle would be the next to chime in, thanking the Otokage for his desire to seek peace. He smiled to her. "In times like these, peace can always feel so far away, but here in Otogakure, it surrounds us almost constantly." Marabelle then proceeded to advise Kaito of a dense forest that surrounded this other village, which she called Sakuragakure, and that a large tree was used as a gate of sorts. When she offered the name of the gate guard, Kaito nodded. "No need for his name, Ms. Blossom, but thank you for having offered it."

Kaito thought things over in his head, running through a multitude of different possibilities regarding their newly discovered neighbors. He returned to reality, however, as Marabelle asked if she could perform some missions during her time in Otogakure. The Otokage pondered for a moment, as he couldn't help but feel that it was perhaps an odd request, but he understood that the woman needed to make some money somehow.

"Please feel free to take on some missions during your time here, Ms. Blossom. You can find the mission requests on the mission board over there." Kaito pointed a leading finger over to a massive board, which many different parchments of paper with mission requests gracing them were already hanging. Marabelle nodded, collected her papers, and proceeded to leave the mansion. Once she did, Kaito would sigh. He had a lot to think about now, and as the kage he could not simply let it all go like it was nothing. He looked over to Sebastian with a look of concern. "Maybe its best if we adhere to Ms. Blossom's wishes. Peace is something that is in short supply anymore, but would it even really be worth it to travel to this Sakuragakure? They know nothing of us from what I've ascertained, so maybe we should just leave it alone. Sorry to ramble, just trying to think things through, but I'll try to gather the other founders here for a meeting to discuss things further. Thank you, Master Sebastian, for bringing the woman here."

Kaito would allow time for Sebastian to reply, if he so chose to, before bowing and turning back to walk into his office. He now had more work to do, of course.

[TOPIC EXIT]

WC (POST) = 460 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,528 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:
EXIT CLAIMS:

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :