Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Fond Memories Empty Fond Memories

Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:20 pm
Winter Warlock Attire:

Coldblooded Commander (GHOST):

Satoru and Baki stepped towards the village entrance. Satoru, with the intimidating presence of a Jugo Clan member, donned the Ghost variant of the Coldblooded Commander attire. Every movement he made seemed to highlight his oversized features, yet his face remained concealed, layered by his Ember mask and the mask of his military attire. Despite his intimidating appearance, those who knew him were aware of the turmoil and pain hidden behind his bronze eyes. Today, they bore a marigold hue, a sign of his calm and peaceful state of mind.

Beside him, Baki, clad in the Winter Warlock uniform, the dark silver armour catching the sun's rays, making him appear ever more formidable. His mask, distinctly ornate, emphasized his eyes and mouth.

As they walked, a gust of wind swept past them, rustling the cherry blossoms overhead. Pink petals danced around them, adding a soft, serene beauty to the otherwise tense atmosphere. Satoru paused momentarily, engrossed by the beauty and scent of the gentle pink petals, a stark contrast to his otherwise hardened demeanour. For a fleeting moment, one could sense the profound sorrow and grief that weighed down on his slender frame.

Baki, the ever-vigilant bodyguard, remained strong by the side of his leader, constantly scanning their surroundings, and mentally mapping escape routes should they become necessary.

The village itself was quaint but beautiful, traditional low buildings lined the narrow-paved streets, their newly constructed facades shining brightly under the sun. The sound of water flowing through the canals provided a calming backdrop, as the duo approached neared the gates, entering their 10-meter radius before coming to a stop.

Coming upon the gate of the village, Satoru took a deep breath. This village, with its beauty and peace, was a stark contrast to the chaos of his life. Determined to have a peaceful engagement with the natives he motioned Baki forward who announced their arrival - "We seek an audience with village representative."

OOC -
Baki has Silent Killing active.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 22000

Fond Memories Empty Re: Fond Memories

Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:52 pm
How the days blurred, and the sounds of nature penetrated the otherwise beautiful sunny day. At present, the sun loving Orochi had been on a peaceful walk toward the gates of the village to head out to look for some indigenous herbs to be put in a certain experiment he had been undergoing for himself. A snake could only have a venom as potent as itself and sometimes those not made in nature were just made as a result of one’s own machinations. At present he had been wearing his normal attire, his hands firmly placed within the confines of his white pockets to its depths. He had looked to be at peace with the day and his overall goal of obtaining what he was looking for, but also just in general today had been pretty good. His stroll would not take him long as he arrived at the gates and roughly 5 meters outside of them before he had caught sight of two individuals wearing what he thought was incredibly stylish attire. He personally had not seen anything like it, and with that his inquisitive nature was pierced.

He would not approach the male in front (Baki) but he would remove his left hand from his pocket slowly to show that he was not threatening or trying anything funny before speaking,” Couldn’t help but notice the nice clothes you and your friend are sporting. Not the leader here but since you two happened to cross my path when I was leaving, I figured I would say hi. Your friend back there friendly? ,” he’d ask of course in a jovial tone. He liked meeting new people and one thing about these two were that he couldn’t directly sense any chakra from them. Meaning two things. Weak or Strong. And just by looking at the one in front of him? Strong. How strong was unknown to him, but more than enough to even cause a problem for him. Which in turn meant a position to make new friends. Well let’s see where it would go.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:07 pm
The gate guard seemed momentarily bewildered, his eyes tracking young Baki's movements, yet the young man was as imperceptible as a shadow. No chakra signature was detected, his footsteps were silent, and his attire made not a whisper – to the guard's senses, Baki was effectively a ghost. Despite the tension, Baki remained statuesque, poised with an air of tranquillity as the gate guard called out to the intriguing visitor. The stranger, initially concealing his hands, eventually revealed them slowly in a clear gesture of good faith.

Meanwhile, the gate guard's frustration was reaching its boiling point. He shouted from the battlements with such desperation that it couldn't help but amuse Satoru. "What an interesting place we've found ourselves in..." he mused silently, briefly shaking his head in disbelief. The crimson orb in his eye activated as he cast his gaze over to the Orochi. "Now, he appears to be a character," Satoru thought, his attention subtly shifting towards Baki, who in turn refocused on the Jugo.

Their eyes met in a fleeting exchange, as the inquisitive ninja at the gate began to question the friendliness of the Jugo. Though the tension in the air was palpable, it was laced with a touch of humour that almost drew chuckles from the Hyogagakure delegation. However, they remained composed as Baki gracefully turned back towards the gate and spoke. "My lord is amiable, especially towards anyone offering quality sake to satiate his thirst," he relayed with a serene tone.

This exchange was short-lived, however, as Baki's demeanour subtly shifted in response to the gate guard's presumptuous tone. Clenching his fist, energy began flowing through his body. Satoru's own demeanour instantaneously turned grave; killing intent subtly radiated from him towards his young compatriot. Satoru, acutely aware of Baki's capabilities, was certain that, given the opportunity, his charismatic general wouldn't hesitate to forcibly remove the guard from his post and bring him eye-to-eye with them.

Fond Memories Jujutsu-kaisen-sukuna-anime-1259523

But the moment the atmosphere grew heavy with potential conflict, Baki sensed the change and immediately stood down. In clear and composed terms, he spoke, "This is Lord Saijin of Hyogagakure. Our travels across the eastern continent have led us here, by sheer coincidence. We seek shelter, food, and drink for the evening."

Satoru, ever the watchful leader, remained attuned to Baki’s subtle cues, ready to de-escalate or defend as the situation required. Together, they stood as a united front, prepared for whatever the village and its people would bring.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:38 pm
His steps continued though something would change before his short but pleasant introduction to the male in front of him. He would not turn around to face the gate guard whose name wasn't even a fleeting thought upon his mind. No why would he? For each word that came out of the supposed guards mouth it came off as a nail individually scraping against a chalkboard and to the doctor it was enough to strike him down. Taking in a deep breath the same hand that would remove itself from his pocket would rest against his forehead. Each of his slender fingers would gently press against the skin as they moved upwards and pushed some of the hair back.

" Excuse me? I didn't think I heard the musings of a child. Are you telling me what I can and cannot do? An ant has no business telling a snake what they can and cannot do. Know your PLACE," as the final word escaped his lips a haunting green aura would emit from his body as his eyes opened slightly to reveal those emerald green snake like pupils.

Fond Memories Hazama

The aura would coalesce into the visage of a tumultuous serpent, maw open to reveal the sharp venomous fangs that poised to strike the gate guard, letting them know at the least that he was not someone that should be barked at like a common foot solider. To the other two guests however this display would not be directed at them or toward them. After making his point known the display would fade out of existence as he turned and smiled to Baki once more going through with his previous actions of greeting and speaking with them. Finally hearing the male speak once more, Shitai would return his left hand back into his pocket and hum to himself," Ah finally someone with some taste in the finer things in life. I might have something that will be more to your...Lords tastes but only time will tell eh?," his eyes returned to their half closed state, the emerald hues retreating from the light of day though his vision would not fail him yet.

While he could not sense the building of Baki's chakra, it was the display of his body that had shown him that even he was getting fed up with what had been going on in front of him. Even when chakra could not be sensed or felt, one if experienced knew the smell and feel of a murderous intent. Shitai confirmed his earlier theory though even he knew that if the two were to fight here, Shitai would be at an obvious disadvantage... Though he wondered what would happen if other forces pushed the hand of this delegation. An interesting hypothesis to test but for now he would attempt to make friends. The smile returned to his face as he gave a small bow to both Baki and his Lord although they were still far away," Apologies for the outburst there. That wasn't very gentlemanly of me now was it? Ah i see. If i'm not mistaken Hyoga symbolizes snow or ice yes? So you are the Kage of the Hidden Snow and his vassal. I can't say I have ever had the pleasure of meeting a Kage before, but i'm sure this Village Would be able to accommodate you. If not drinks are on me eh?," a brow would raise of course as he chuckled slightly, but he could say that he liked the cut of these two. Definitely from a different cloth.

TWC 939
Skill used: Display of Power

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:28 pm
He didn't turn around to respond to the gate guard nor would he waste the energy to do so but his words would still carry even if he wanted to put them further in their place," Seven years. To me you are still but a child who probably hasn't even fought before. Get some actual hair and blood on your chest before you try to speak high and mighty to me. I don't care who's authority you are under, in this world only the strong can speak down to me, and judging by our current company," his left index finger would remove itself from his pocket to point promptly at Baki and then at Satoru," Only these two have that qualification," and as he finished he would make a spinning motion with his finger as if signifying for what ever this would be called to hurry up. He would however move roughly a meter to the right where his right side would be facing toward Baki and his master, while his left was toward the gate. That way both parties could not only be within his vision but also to the point where if he needed to move out of the way he could.

204 WC

Satoru Jugo likes this post

Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:07 am
An abrupt surge of overwhelming presence emanated from the Orochi, catching the attention of both Baki and Satoru. They watched as the Orochi's aura weaved through the battlefield toward the gate guard. The guard's feeble response struck both Baki and Satoru as pathetic, weak, and almost repulsive. A shinobi unable to stand their ground at the age of 25 held no significance in the Jugo’s eyes.

The display of power signalled to the Hyogagakure pair that there was an intriguing figure within this hidden, distant village enshrouded by Cherry Blossom leaves. The interaction between the Orochi and the guard escalated, culminating in the Orochi gesturing towards the delegation. Satoru and Baki remained silent and motionless, observing the exchange between the two men. The Orochi's aura, energy, and sheer presence impressed Satoru, leading him to consider the Orochi as a potential addition to his military forces.

Satoru aimed to assemble a military comprised of individuals of integrity, strength, and fearlessness, individuals who acknowledged the constant room for growth in the world. Their brief interaction hinted to Satoru that the Orochi aligned with the principles of the Glacial Kingdom. In that moment, Satoru and Baki exchanged a knowing glance, prompting Baki to address the Orochi, saying, "My lord wishes to know of your name…"

Awaiting a response, Baki continued, “Do others similar to you reside in this village, or is the majority composed of individuals akin to him??” Baki motioned towards the gate guard as fatigue from their lengthy journey was beginning to wear on the duo, Baki growing progressively more impatient.
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:19 pm
With the silence filling the air and the absence of a leadership figure both Baki and Satoru began moving forwards, entering the cherry village.

Baki moved front and center no more than 0.5 meters away from the Kage. The distance between the duo as they passed the Orochi was 3 meters east. The gate was located north for reference and so the duo moved north, passing the Orochi 3 meters to his east while making their way inside.

[Exit]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:54 pm
"Shitai Orochi."

He would ask not plainly but enough to entice the male that had been asking his name. Names held power and within power opportunity, maybe this one was one? As for his next question he would shrug for a moment," Not like me. Most are either somewhat useful or useless with no in-between but maybe you might get a glimpse of it yourself during your stay. If you ever want to catch a drink my place is the one with the only snake ornament in it. Knock four times and i'll treat you to a drink or two if you want," he would offer to both males as they made their way into the village. He would not stop them from heading in, actually he would wait a moment and then head in with them. Giving them the appropriate space he would return back to his domicile to think on the events of today perhaps

[Exit]
TWC: 1,300
13 AP Toward Strength of 100 Seal
1300 toward Creation Rebirth: Strength of 100
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum