Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

What I've Done Empty What I've Done

Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:32 pm
Talon Tau walked through the dark night towards the gates of Hoshi. It had previously rained and the thunder in the sky gave the promise of more to come in the future! Talon had been separated from his brother and the members of Team Fuku Kiri by hopping on a separate boat with Dante and Sephora to help Dante by fighting off the attackers. People tend to fear Talon due to his appearance! Talon just rolls his eyes typically at the comments and actions his looks cause. You'd think people had never heard of a Tau before!
Talon approached the Hoshi gates and decided to patiently wait for someone to let him in. Thinking of the things that the guard at a gate may ask, Talon reached around his waist pulling out a Headband from Volcano! Kurai had given him the idea to use it for a belt! He decided to put it on correctly so it could be seen. This would cause less problems and maybe get him in the gates faster. He had a feeling Seph and Dante had arrived here somewhere and he was sure he would find them here. Thinking and going over everything in his mind he couldn't think of anything else he would need to present to get him in Hoshi!

[217]
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 182450

What I've Done Empty Re: What I've Done

Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:34 pm
The Hyuuga sat there at the gates, letting the day go by. Monday was a pretty quiet day of the week for visitors to the village, with most people either entering or exiting the village during the weekend. He was sitting down at a desk, doing some simple paperwork. To the average observer, it might’ve just looked like Amikiri was sitting there, not paying attention to his job. In reality, the Hyugua had his Byakugan active, scanning everything within a one-hundred-meter radius of the guard shack.

Today, the Hyuuga simply wore a navy blue t-shirt, with the sleeves coming to his mid-biceps. While Amikiri wasn’t particularly big, his time as a shinobi wielding his massive weapon allowed him to gain some suitable strength. The dark-haired Hyuuga wore black pants and a pair of sturdy black boots. His black hair was in its usual slightly messy state.

As Amikiri Guhin worked away at his desk, he noticed something moving towards the gates on the edge of his Byakugan’s three-hundred-sixty-degree vision. The person in question was a man but with a bit of a strange appearance. Amikiri had never seen a person with an appearance like that before but in a world of ninjas, who knew what could be going on with people. As Amikiri got up from his chair and started to exit the shack, he rapidly formed two hand seals, Dog and Monkey, to summon his armor, Kavacha, and his large Great Spear. He was wearing all of Kavacha excluding the helmet, which he held in his left hand. His Great Spear was slung over his back, with the handle being over his right shoulder.

With his armor equipped and weapon at the ready, Amikiri exited the hut. He had been relatively slow in his prior movement so by this point, the unknown visitor was about fifteen meters away from the gates. Doing a quick, almost instantaneous, scan with his Byakugan, Amikiri noticed that the man was unarmed, and in terms of possessions, the man seemed to only have the clothes on his back and a headband. The Hyuuga did not recognize the symbol on the headband, but clearly gave Amikiri the knowledge this was a ninja. Not knowing what intents this ninja might have, Amikiri shouted out, “Halt! What is your name and what is your business here?” Not knowing how hostile this ninja might be, Amikiri appreciated the fifteen-meter distance between the two of them.

WC: 407

AP:
Active ANTs (1/1):

(stopping entry)
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:49 pm
Talon Tau watched as the guard walked towards him. That's a lot of gear for someone simply guarding the gate. He couldn't help but wonder how many corpses of missing nin were lying around when this guy was on guard duty!
"My name is Talon Tau, formerly of Volcano Village but our village was destroyed. I lost some of my friends because our evacuation boats were attacked. I have come here looking for them and just to rest for a while." Very short, simple and to the point! Besides the only bad thing Talon ever did was, well, he can't remember. He was a missing nin then became a resident of Volcano. He can't remember before he got his threads.
"I take it you have a lot of missing ninja come through here?" Talon asked as he looked at the gate guard. He felt intimidated! But then again many villages have fallen due to security being weak, for reference, Volcano Village!
Now he was hoping at least a few members of Fuku were here. He knew Dante and Sephora were here but he was hoping others were or would be too. As nice a it is to be alone, he actually missed the company of his team mates.

[208]
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:36 am
Amikiri listened to the man’s story with interest. This man seemed to be looking for entry to Hoshigakure not by choice, but as a refugee. Talon’s word’s were straightforward and to the point, so Amikiri didn’t suspect any lies. All liars he knew liked to twist their words and drone on in long, elaborate sentences. Talon followed up his prior statement with a question, likely due to Amikiri’s security. Unfortunately Amikiri wasn’t high up enough to know all of the entrances into the villages, so he was in the dark in regards to that.

The dark haired Hyuuga responded to the man’s statement and question by saying, in a nice tone, “Well, it’s nice to meet you Talon. Sounds like you’ve had quite the dangerous set of past events. In regards to missing ninja entries, I’m not that well informed on that subject. This,” Amikiri made a hand gesture indicating he was talking about his armor, “is more of a personal safety measure.”

The Hyuuga took a quick moment to ponder. Talon did not seem to be lying and, not just based on his story but also the looks of him, clearly seemed to be in need of a place to settle down, at least for a little while. Amikiri smiled and said, “Well, I’m sorry for any past troubles you might’ve had but I hope you enjoy your time here. Unfortunately I’m still a Genin, so you’re definitely going to want to talk to the Hogokage sometime in the near future about a fully official entry and whatever he decides your status may be. If he asks who let you in, let him know it was Amikiri Guhin.”

Amikiri approached the man, making sure not to appear threatening in his walk and while walking, removed the gauntlet on his right hand. As he approached Talon, he took the time to memorize all the intricacies and details of Talon’s headband and the symbol on it. Once he got about one meter away from the man, he stuck his right hand out for a handshake and said, “Well Talon Tau, welcome to Hoshigakure.”

WC: 352
TWC: 759

AP and Cooldowns:
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin

Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:12 pm
Talon listened to the guards' words, thank goodness this went smoothly. As a Tau, no matter where you go you're judged for two reasons. Reason number one, Taus are based on looks because they are covered in scars and stitches. The second reason, most Taus are missing nin.
This is why, when the guard approached Talon in a friendly yet professional manner,he was shocked! Maybe Hoshi was a good decision after all!
"Thank you for understanding my situation, I am sure my time here will be beneficial." Talon said reaching his hand out and shaking the guards hand. The guard had even introduced himself. Maybe this would end up being his home village.

[Exit, entry into Hoshi]
Twc: 537
Claiming +5 stats
1 to Chakra
2 to strength
2 to speed
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:19 pm
The Tau expressed his thanks to Amikiri and accepted the Hyuuga’s offer for a handshake. After a second or two, not wanting the handshake to go on for too long, he let go of Talon’s hand and returned back to his guard post.

Before sitting down, Amikiri performed two sets of handseals. First, Rat and Dog, sending the entirety of Kavacha back into his own little pocket dimension through the technique Storage Displacement. After that, he quickly weaved Dog, Snake, Ram, and Ox to put his Great Spear back into his Right Sealing Band.

Amikiri would then continue the rest of his day working, letting the day go by and watching for visitors. It would be a real shame if one randomly ran towards the gates unexpectedly.

WC: 127
TWC: 886

[Exit and allowing Talon’s entry into Hoshigakure]

AP and Cooldowns:

Claims:
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default