Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : The Collection
Mission Record : OoOoO
Genjutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

The demon get out of the woods [entry] Empty The demon get out of the woods [entry]

Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:02 pm
Isomo walked her way trough Hoshi borders and did a few missions for now a few weeks, exploring the roads and wandering in search of a purpose. As she knew what she had to do, and for that, she would need more power, and some help. She wanted to become the most immortal being existing, defying both time and others means of dying, to become worshiped and to witness and enjoy her life indefinitely. As such, she needed to go and be part of something greater than herself, and so she set her sight on the nearest village to where she was wandering, Hoshigakure. Isomo didnt knew a lot about the village, but she was aware of its strength and renown to count amongst their ranks legendary and powerfull ninjas, and wanted to in a pragmatic way, learn from these masters, even if they didnt share a single thing, as Isomo was quite different from the Hoshi standards. 

As she arrived at the gates, towering and imposing over her small stature, she lowered her cowl, as to appear more friendly, revealing her long and scruffed grey hair, and tau features. She appeared normaly, her mouth not wide as she could be when agressive or in savage form. Her dark red and pale green eyes looked for a guard, someone to meet at the gates, to talk to and get entry in the village.

''Hello there! Im seeking entry and a talk with the Kage, or a responsible for the village! My name is Isomo, I used to be a ninja from the hidden village of the Rain, Amegakure, before it was destroyed. I wandered the lands in search of a purpose for years, and now finnaly came to this village to become a part of something greater than myself.'' said Isomo, with a loud and motivated voice, trying to sound as convincing as she could. In her head, dark designs and long stretching plans formed, and Hoshi could very well be a part to help her rise up to her desired status, and learn a few things. This was but the first step in a long quest for absolute and perfected immortality.
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 62500

The demon get out of the woods [entry] Empty Re: The demon get out of the woods [entry]

Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:40 pm
This would be the second time he had been near the gates when someone would have appeared there seeking some form of refuge. However this time, he was much older. Wiser to the ways in which this world would work. However who he found in front of the gates was not something he could genuinely tell was human or not. His Sharingan flaring to life almost instantly to get a reading on the person before him. Inspecting their chakra… How it felt slightly different then what he was used to at the time. It felt so different, alien almost to him. However it did not stop him from stepping outside of the gates. He was ten meters away from the missing ninja. His sword strapped to his side. Wearing a red and white jacket with the Uchiha crest emblazoned on his shoulder.

“Why should we even let you in? We’ve already dealt with invaders and intruders before. What would make you so different?”

He asked this with a blank stare plastered on his face. His body shifted slightly. Sharingan was still exposed while he was talking towards the foreign shinobi that had supposedly come from the land of rain.

WC:199

Sharingan: -10 AP

(Stopping Entry for now)
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)

The demon get out of the woods [entry] Empty Re: The demon get out of the woods [entry]

Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:56 pm
As a white and red dressed ninja approached and got out the gates, Isomo felt stressed, her appearance knowingly destabilizing and monstrous didnt play in her favors. It was like without her even wanting too, her mind and toughts were transparent, and her body showed the true horror she really was. But appearance being a thing, she tried her best to look and seems kind and not hostile nor a menace, wanting to charm and reassure the guard at the village.

As she approached the man slowly as to not make him pull his sword out of his hip scabard, Isomo raised her hands outwards, in a gesture both of calm and peace, and also confusion and anxiety, wanting to not be hurt or considered a menace.

''Im neither an intruder, nor an invader! I've been on the run for years, and want to have a place to call home, thats all. Im not convicted of crimes nor have I ever commited one in this magnificient country of yours!''  lied Isomo. She knew she commited horid crimes, and murders beyond counting. But, as she was meticulous each time, leaving no witness nor traces of her being the perpetrator, she felt confident in her lie. Smiling and seeming all tired and worn down by the road, puting on the most convincing of masquarade, only a truth serum or jutsu could reveal.

''Also, I would like to talk to a high ranking person once im allowed in the village, as I would like to pass an exam to be recruited into your ranks! I think its a good reason to let me in, but im also ready to prove my loyalty and work for that very same goal of settling down and finding myself a place to call home!''  added innocently and in a motivated voice Isomo.
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:40 pm
There was no real way to prove that Isomo was lying to the Uchiha. His scarlet red eyes reading her body language, not seeing anything that would truly be considered suspicious besides her appearance. Yet it would not be the first time that someone was unique inside of the village. He thought of ways to vet her, genjutsu, using physical force, or just asking more and more about why she had suddenly showed up within the country of Haven. Yet he knew at least partially that something was indeed suspicious about her.

“I have no way of knowing if what you are saying is true… Nor do I have the rank required to have someone of high ranking or status meet you. You’ll simply have to wait here until someone eventually does come by.”

He would stand there, making sure not to move from his current location. Instead focusing solely on trying to make sure he didn’t let some maniac walk into the walls of Hoshigakure. A small sigh escaped his lips, hands falling to his side while he wondered how the Missing Ninja would react to the information given to her. Yet her brown nosing was getting slightly absurd in his eyes. It only made her look even more suspicious.

WC:211

Sharingan AP: -10
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)

Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:50 pm
Isomo knew something was up. The entry was now taking a long time, and the young man looked at her in a suspicious way, analysing her every mouvements and words. He would come closer to say that he couldnt confirm her sayings and didnt have the autorisation to recruit her. As the silence continued after the boy answers, Isomo knew that flatery wouldnt get her in this time. This guy wasnt naive, he was onto Isomo and trying to butter him up didnt work. She needed to play the card of honnesty, and prove she isnt a menace.

"You are right I understand you don't have proof to trust my words. I can wait for a supperior to talk to them, but I ask again kindly for entry into the village, at least just for hospitality, a warm bed, a chance to shop and eat. I'll seek answers by going to the kage office and refer to the chain of command. I am not a menace. You can even have me strip and searched! I can even relinquish my weapons to the village entry in case you really think im a danger. " Said Isomo in a calm way, holding her hand forward in a calm and begging gesture.
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)

Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:22 pm
Isomo was waiting for a long time at the gate, the Uchiha man sleeping some night off and comming back, but it lead nowhere. It has now been days that Isomo slept outside the gate, on the ground, exhausted from the unending wait. She slept a bit in the forest as to not get too much attention from the guards, but she wasnt lying about this part: she needed a home, a place to stay and grow stronger. As she was on the edge of the forest on a little hill overseeing the gates and road leading into the village, Isomo saw one morning a sight she wasnt expecting: Another Tau! This one too was on the run, rugged and looking for asylum. Isomo knew this was her chance, as the now guarding man on the ramparts seemed more keen to let a Tau enter.

She waited firstly to see if they would let such a ninja enter, as Taus had bad reputation for being wanderers and criminals, and from what she could seen, this one had a missing ninja headband, with a strike trough it, the logo of the village he once belonged to desacralized to show his freedom. Maybe the village was destroyed, or maybe he ran away. Didnt matter. As long as he was admited.

A few moments after discussing, the gates massives doors oppened, and the ninja was allowed inside. Isomo knew this was her chance, and tumbled down the hill towards the gate to talk to the guard, to get her chance too at entering.

As she ran toward the gate, the guard making the other Tau enter left, and Isomo was stuck back with the guard who didnt seem to let her enter easily. Dammit. She just missed the opportunity. She tried to solicit the attention of the Uchiha again, telling him : ''Hey! Its been days now that I sleep on the dirt to enter here! Im seeking asylum, and a talk with your kage please!'' 
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:41 pm
It had been days since the Tau had decided to be cooped up just outside of the front gates. Letting them in would definitely be a problem. However, perhaps monitoring them would be for the best if they continued to stay just outside of the front gate in search of a new home and a new place to rest. Toran walked back outside before beckoning them towards the gates.

“Fine, I will be monitoring you for now, you will not wander, nor will you try to run off now. If you do, there will be consequences.”

Toran was five meters away from the Tau, seemingly bored with this whole situation as if they were going to be that persistent he was going to at least see what would happen.

WC:129
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)

Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:45 pm
Isomo had finally caught the attention of the guard, who came down from the battlements and started to talk to her. He wanted to monitor her, and probably question her, as she has been very intense and persistant by waiting at the gates for days, sleeping in the dirt in front if them. Isomo was ruthless, and a creature of sheer will, of drive and motivation. Once she wanted something, she wouldnt back down. As the guard talked to her, she swiftly responded.

''oh thank the gods! its fine, monitor or search me if you want, I just want a place to call home! Dont worry I wont run away, i'll obey your command... Sir!''  said Isomo, now fully understanding that she needed to be genuinelly convincing, and couldnt play the game of fake nice anymore. She needed to follow orders, and be realllll smooth to enter. This village was not messing around. They were serious, and as soon as Isomo got that, she needed to be serious too. This will be rough for her chaotic personality, but she needed to put her own self to sleep and mold her personality towards this village, or else she would never succeed in getting recruited.

Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:51 pm
Confusion was etched on his face from the sheer dedication it took to stand outside of the front walls of Hoshigakure for days without fail. Yet someone being let inside of the village without any kind of background check certainly was a curious case. He’d size her up one more time. His pupils like an inked out canvas. Staring at her before nodding his head at being referred to as Sir. A small step backwards made him wonder just who this person was to try so hard as to get into the village. Maybe that just showed how good the fortunes of Hoshigakure were. That even throughout the entire world they were getting people begging to come in.

“Fine, come along now, I’ll show you to the registration office, there you will be questioned and searched probably by someone. I suggest you come along now, last chance before I change my mind.”

He turned around, walking into the village without much care if she actually would follow. Only now hoping that things would get a bit better in the future. He hoped he was not bringing in someone that would cause damage towards the village as a result.

WC:198
TWC:737
Exit and Claims
+14 AP Bonus
Allowing Isomo entry into the village | Exit post
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)

Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:44 am
As Isomo kept insisting and not dropping one bit her motivation to enter and plead her case, she could feel the ninja was getting soft, having pitty for her, and became destabilized by the strange and bizarre willpower she showcased, sleeping outside, waiting in the grime, the dirt, trough rain and dust, good and bad weather. She wasnt one to back down. As He approaced her again, after a bleak morning, cloudy, without sunrays, she answered him, almost crawling in the dirt, her clothes muddy and ragged, but with a kind smile and attitude, something eerie to her other aspects. And then he finally said it. He was allowing her into the village of Hoshikage. Of course she will be searched and questionned, but she prepared for that, and it was all part of the expected. As the Uchiha ordered the gates to be oppened, Isomo followed.

''Oh thank you kind sir! Im very grateful to enter the village. Ohhhh finally a clean bath for me, a warm blanket! Thank you!'' said Isomo in a gratefull and desesperate voice, trying to go for a hug to the guard. She knew he would back up, and he did, as he was either discusted or uneasy with Isomo. She acted as if it was fine, not a big thing, but inside of her mind, her creepy smirk couldnt be bigger. She finaly gained access, and could finaly become a ninja of the hidden village of Hoshi, one of her first step towards absolute power and true immortality.

She quickly and silently followed the man towards the customs and registration office, where she was needed to be fully autorized to roam freely into the village. As she was in the back following him from a distance, her happy and content grin couldnt stop, now apparent even outside, forming an eerie row of too much sharps teeths, creepily smiling in the unsuspecting back of the ninja, as Isomo finally made her way into the inside of the village, with nobody suspecting anything....

[EXIT] ENTRY INTO HOSHIGAKURE

TWC: 1750

Stats: 17 stats point going to strength, new strength = 67

learning furious design for 1500 WC, and Genjutsu release for 250 WC

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum