Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Raikur's Records
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 80250

It's about DRIVE Empty It's about DRIVE

Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:16 am
Raikur was surprised when he had received a message from the Otokage's personal assistant. The young Shokku had requested an audience with his Kage, who also happened to be his new team leader and sensei, but did not expect a response so soon. There was something that he wanted to ask of Kaito, but wanted to do it in private. Raikur was not usually one to have big conversations, let alone when others were around. Attempting to make himself look somewhat presentable, he wore a black coat over matching pants and boots, before making his way towards the Otokage's Mansion.

It was a wonderful site within the village, it did not look out of place at all and he had never actually had the opportunity to enter it before. He wondered if this would be a normal occurrence now that the Kage was his sensei. A question for later though, he made his way to the entrance where two Shinobi stood guard. They looked him up and down before checking with somebody inside, making sure that Raikur was actually allowed to enter. After a brief moment, one of them nodded and allowed the Genin to enter the building.

There was another guard inside who instructed Raikur to follow him, quickly leading him up some stairs and to another door, where he stood beside it and did not say a word. Raikur assumed this meant that he was to knock himself.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

He waited outside the door. If the Otokage allowed him, he would then enter with a respectful bow. "Good morning Lord Otokage, err, sensei. My apologies, is there a title you would prefer I used? Thank you for agreeing to see me on such short notice."

TWC: 289
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

It's about DRIVE Empty Re: It's about DRIVE

Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:58 am

Uchiha, Kaito was no that suprised that he had received a letter from Shokku, Raikur. The boy had been Kaito's newly appointed student on Team Sonata, and the two had gotten to know each other rather well over the short period of time together as a team. When the Shokku had sent the letter, requesting an audience with the First Otokage, he was quick to accept and wasted no time in writing up a letter telling Raikur to meet him the next morning at his office.

In short time the morning of the meeting approached, and Kaito made sure to straighten up his office to the best of his abilities. He also prepared some tea, and he had made three separate types as he was unsure what Raikur's preferred brew would be. He sat each of the three tea kettles down upon the mahogany coffee table, which separated two black leather couches and a matching black leather chair at the head of the table. As the Otokage finished setting up, there was an audible knock upon the door.

"Come in." He said, standing upright and stepping a few feet towards the door.

Sure enough, Raikur would be the one to enter. The Shokku boy gave Kaito a nod, thanked his sensei for seeing him on such short notice, and apologized for not really knowing what title he should call Kaito, to which Kaito chuckled a bit.

"You can call me whatever it is that you prefer, Raikur; Lord Otokage, Kaito-Sensei, or simply just Kaito. Always remember that we are all merely people at our cores. Honorifics are just the butter on top. And I don't mind seeing you on such short notice. My office is always open to you, my boy. But please, come in and make yourself comfy and have some tea if you wish." Kaito would follow Raikur's lead, letting the boy be the first to get some tea if he so chose and to take a seat in his prefered spot. Kaito would sit in the seat opposite Raikur, or if Raikur decided that he would rather stand, Kaito would do the same. Kaito would, however, help himself to some of the fresh green tea that he had made before continuing.

"So Raikur, what can I do for you this beautiful morning?"

WC (POST) = 385 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 385 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:28 pm
Raikur would walk into the room of his Otokage, noticing that stood nearby, awaiting his guest to enter. This slightly surprised the young Shokku, he had expected the leader of his village to be sitting smugly behind his desk, showing an air of superiority. Although to be fair, Kaito had never given the impression that he had a superiority complex, he appeared to be quite a down to earth individual, something that Raikur had great admiration for.

Following his greeting and introductions, Raikur walked towards two comfortable looking seats as he responded to Kaito. "I suppose in public settings that it would be best to refer to you as Lord Otokage, we can not be upsetting your guards by being too casual. Aside from that though, I like Kaito-Sensei, it has quite a nice ring to it."

Choosing one of the seats, Raikur respectfully waited for Kaito to do the same before continuing to speak. "I mean no offence when I say this Kaito-Sensei, but you are not what I expected the Otokage to be like. I would have thought you would be a bit more... cold. Not that this is a complaint, you just seem far kinder than what I would expect from a man charged with the defence and wellbeing of an entire village."

Raikur would notice that Kaito appeared to be waiting for him to have some tea, which resulted in the young Genin pouring himself a cup of green tea, his favourite. The Otokage would then cut to the chase, asking him what his request had been about. Before answering, Raikur would take a sip of his tea, his eyebrows raising when he tasted just how delicious it was, it made sense that the Otokage would ensure he had the best selections available. Raikur would then begin speaking, his voice smooth and his speech eloquent.

"There are two requests that I have to bring before you today, the first is of a more personal nature... I do not often speak of my childhood as it can be quite the sore spot, but it has taught me a great many valuable things. On of which is that this world is polluted by evil people, willing and capable of performing unspeakable acts... even to their own flesh and blood..." Raikur paused for a moment, working to ensure that his emotions did not spill out in front of his sensei.

"I can not undo the past, but I can work to ensure that nobody else is forced to share my experiences. I have heard that our village is in the process of building a prison facility, something that I fully support. I wish to aid you in this endeavour once the facility is complete. The village will likely require a warden as well as members for an Otogakure police force, to ensure the safety and security of our villagers. I ask that you consider me upon selecting candidates for these roles."

Raikur's face was dead serious, he spoke from the heart as he continued. "I understand if there are others more suitable or worthy for doing so, but I swear on my status as a Shinobi of Otogakure, I will be your most dedicated and trustworthy asset." He took another sip, allowing the Otokage to process his request. Raikur understood that a Genin would likely be overlooked for such important roles, but he knew that he had to try.

"The second request that I have for you may be a little bit more selfish. I would like permission to assist Otogakure in expanding the village's reach and defences. I understand that we are quite an isolated village and rightly so, but I feel that we would also benefit by looking outwards to surrounding towns and settlements in both our country and our neighbouring lands. We could use them as forms out outposts, allowing us to remain hidden from and aware of potential threats. As a Genin, I am sure that my role would be nothing larger than assisting in locating potential outposts and assisting more experience Shinobi with anything further."

Raikur suppressed a chuckle, he assumed that Kaito would be bemused by the audacity of a Genin to enter his mansion with such extreme requests. "I hope I have no overwhelmed you with these requests, you are well within your rights to laugh and turn me away, I am a mere Genin after all." He took one last sip before speaking again, his face changed, displaying a far more sombre look.

"As a display of trust, I would like to share some information about my clan, a secret that the Shokku have guarded closely since its discovery. It is a secret about our eyes." Raikur closed his eyes for a moment as he took a deep breath. When they reopened, Kaito would bare witness to the Awakened Muragan.

It's about DRIVE MvOsEgK

"During our first ever encounter, I overheard you mention the words 'Mangekyo Sharingan' when referring to Hanzo's eyes. I assumed that there was a connection between those and your own eyes. Well I have recently discovered that the Uchiha are not the only clan with eyes that transcend beyond their supposed final forms. I have nearly acquired what my clan refers to as the Ascended Muragan, something believed to be the pinnacle of our clan's power, but that is not true. There is another form... one more powerful and requiring a far bigger risk to attain..."

Raikur finally stopped speaking, pausing as he hesitated for a moment. The Otokage likely had a lot to take in and Raikur needed to regain his composure, his clan would likely bring down their fury upon him if they ever caught wind of this conversation. But the young Shokku trusted Kaito, he knew his secret would be safe with his sensei.

WC: 967
TWC: 1,258
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:31 am

Kaito couldn't agree more with Raikur regarding the fact that the world was full of evil individuals. His mind began flooding back to the memories of his adoptive parents being murdered in cold blood, but he quickly shafted those thoughts so that he could keep his focus on all of what Raikur was saying. When the Shokku brought up the construction of the prison, however, the Uchiha became intrigued. The prison was something that Kaito knew the village needed, for the reasoning that Raikur had pointed at only seconds before. For such a person as young as Raikur to want to join as a guard, however, the Otokage was unsure.

How would the boy react should he come face-to-face with a really volatile criminal? Of course he wouldn't be able to fly off the handle and kill the prisoner. Despite the fact those people would be detained for their acts, no matter how heinous they may be, they were still people who had to atone for their sins.

Kaito was about to shutdown the proposal, but Raikur continued speaking his second request, which was to personally help in expanding the village's influence beyond the Land of Sky. This was something that Kaito had long been pondering himself, and was still trying to figure out the best course of action to go about it. Perhaps the genin was onto something regarding building up small settlements in the surrounding lands, but this would take months, if not years, of planning to fully engage. Kaito would not allow himself, nor the village, to expand into non-consenting territory without a viable reason to do so.

What came next was a bit of a suprise.

In an act that mirrored the Uchiha's own during their first training mission, Raikur activated his own clan's dojutsu. His already purple eyes took on an even vibrant shade, with dark yet reflective spots distributing themselves throughout the eyes. Kaito could not tell what this dojutsu was, nor what it was called, but from what Raikur advised there was much power in them. Just like the Uchiha's own Mangekyō Sharingan, however, there was more power that laid beyond.

"I'll make sure to keep your clan's secret within me, Raikur, nor will I tell anyone in your clan, including Harune, that you showed much such a thing. However, you have given me quite a lot to think about."

Kaito took a sip of his tea and sighed, sitting back further into the couch and kicking his left leg atop his right one. On one hand, the Shokku boy was quite like himself regarding his desire to bring those who did wrong to justice. In some regard that may have made the both of them reckless, but on the other the boy shared the drive that Kaito always held to keep his home, whether that being Sunagakure in days of old or Otogakure here in the present. The fact too that the boy had such a power at his age, awakened through sheer force of will and training, said a lot about his desire to better his clan, and by extension, keep the village that much safer.

After a few minutes of pondering, Kaito nodded.

"I will consider your request to become a warden at the prison upon its completion, Raikur, but you must promise me that your dedication to the village will not waiver. You also must promise me that, should you become a warden, you will not overextend your power. Despite the fact that prisoners end up as such because they've broken the law, they are still people at their cores." Kaito paused for a moment to hear Raikur's response before continuing to address the boy's second request. "In regard to helping to expand the village's influence and power, I will have to deny your request, at least for now. Please don't take my current denial personally, however. I just cannot expand the manpower to reach beyond the village at this time, and as young and as unexperienced as you are at this time, I cannot ask you to throw away your life should things go south. That doesn't mean that I will not request your assistance with such things in the future though, okay? In the meantime, grow. Grow and strive to become the person that you desire to be, and if that person wants to become an official here in the village, there will always be room at the table."

WC (POST) = 742 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,127 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:09 am
Raikur nodded with respect at Kaito's words about his clan's Dojutsu. "Thank you Kaito-Sensei, but I must confess... These eyes that I show you now are not the secret themselves. Harune is also aware of the Muragan. The secret I must share is what comes after the Muragan. I have almost reached a level where my eyes become as strong as they can on their own. But there is another stage, one only known to a select few in our clan. It is known as the Muragaijan, the pinnacle of the Shokku power."

He sighed as he deactivated his Muragan and continued his explanation, "The Muragaijan is an incredible power. Once my eyes have ascended to their final stage, I am required to end the life of another with a powerful Dojutsu and take their eyes for myself. It is not a kind process, but it is an important one for me to realise my true potential. But I digress, I have spoken enough of clans and curses. I doubt this information is very helpful to you."

Raikur sat silently and patiently as Kaito took his time to think about his requests. These were no small things, so he understood the desire to take his time with it. He refilled his own tea and began to quietly sip from the mug as time went on. Finally, Kaito spoke again.

Raikur nodded politely at Kaito's response about the Otogakure prison role. "My dedication will never waiver Kaito-Sensei. My only goal is to make this village a safer place. I was not born here, but this is my home now, and I intend on keeping it that way. All I want is for our villagers to feel safe knowing that those who harm them are brought to justice, without the ability to every do it again." He took a moment to think before answering the next part of Kaito's sentence. Raikur knew all too well that he could not allow his own desire for revenge to cloud his judgment and ability to follow orders.

"I swear on my own life, as a Shinobi of Otogakure that I will not overextend my power, should you decide to grant me the title of warden. In the life of a Shinobi, letting one's emotions cloud their mind often results in death. We are all taught this at a young age. I will not allow my own emotions to get in the way of any task bestow unto me. You have my word, Lord Otokage."

As Kaito paused a moment, Raikur would take another sip of his green tea, the taste was immaculate. He would really need to find out where he got this from at some point. The young Shokku was not surprised that this request was denied, he knew that he would not be considered at the level to do so. He displayed no emotion on his face in response to Kaito's word, simply nodding before speaking.

"I understand, Kaito-Sensei. It is not my place to make demands or push the subject, your word is law in Oto. It appears you have opened my eyes on what I must do next to be considered for such an important role. The road ahead will not be easy for me, but that has never stopped me before. I am not exactly known for my tendency to give up." Raikur place his tea back down onto the table before continuing.

"My path is now clear. I must grow stronger, strong enough that my abilities are never questioned. Strong enough that you will look to me before all others when you need something done." Raikur slowly stood up as he spoke, his purple eyes burning with a passion and purpose that he had not felt in a long time. "I will become the most powerful Shinobi in this village. To do this, my next steps are clear. I will join the Sound Five and show you, along with the rest of the village that I am a Shinobi that others can depend on. I will keep everyone safe in Oto, even at the cost of my own life."

His words were spoken with passion, something he had not shown his team leader before, but he had a smile on his face. Raikur had not felt this alive before, the path ahead excited him. Giving a bow, "If there is nothing else Lord Otokage, I will leave you to your day, I have some very rigorous training to attend to."

WC: 751
TWC: 2,009
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:40 am

Kaito was more than happy to hear that Raikur's dedication to the village, and any duties granted to him, would be done with the sole purpose of keeping it and its people safe. This was the very drive that Kaito himself wielded, and when he looked at Raikur he couldn't help but feel that he was looking at a younger version of himself. Despite this, he knew that the boy would certainly have to get stronger before taking on such strainuous tasks, but even still the Otokage couldn't help but feel that perhaps he had been a bit tough with his choice of words or perhaps his decision over all.

The Otokage would certainly have a lot to think about regarding the future of both the village and his student.

When the Shokku boy announced his leaving the office to go do some training, Kaito nodded.

"Please, don't let me interrupt your training, Raikur. It was a please speaking with you today." Kaito smiled sincerely and bowed to the boy. "I will get back to you as quickly as I can regarding a position within the Sound Five and also as a warden at the prison. For now though, have a great day, and have a good training session."

Once Raikur took his leave from the Otokage's office, Kaito moved himself over to his desk, plopping down into the wheeled leather chair stationed behind it. With a sigh he looked out of the large floor-to-ceiling window behind the desk, watching as the villagers went about their lives. All seemed peaceful, but Kaito could only wonder for how much longer. Raikur's dedication was something he took much admiration in, and the Uchiha only hoped that everyone else within the village's forces had the drive and determination that the Shokku boy did...

[TOPIC EXIT]

WC (POST) = 300 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,427 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:
EXIT CLAIMS:

Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:49 am
Exit Thread

TWC: 2,009
Claims:
-1,603 WC for Shuriken Shadow Clone from this post
-406 WC towards stat increase mastery for Chidori (406/2062)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:23 am