Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Raptor Drive (Training, Bee, Private, No Kill) Empty Raptor Drive (Training, Bee, Private, No Kill)

Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:51 pm
Jin was walking from the mountains, after his morning jog nice and warmed up for the rest of the day. This was a daily routine for the kid, running and various other exercises to get him ready for his intense training he was going to do that day. He was on his way back to Kumogakure, until he decided to try something else for once. "Why don't I train right here in the mountains, it shouldn't be too hard. Maybe, I should focus on that one technique father was talking about. The Mystic Martial Arts of the Kakai Family." He said under his breath, as he took a deep breath, and started to focus. The Mystic Martial Arts, wasn't so much a kekki genki for a clan, but just a technique passed down from family member to family member, it is learnable from anyone, as long as someone from the Kakai family teaches it to others, which hasn't happened ever. "Ok, let's start." He said under his breath as he started to send punches forward straight through the air.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Raptor Drive (Training, Bee, Private, No Kill) Empty Re: Raptor Drive (Training, Bee, Private, No Kill)

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:05 pm
Gaki had reached the sky nation, not sure if he was being followed. With his weights and steal toe shoes on he wore a black cloth around his body where there was nothing but a white t shirt under it. He didn't have his headband but had it tied against his thigh. He climbed the mountains of Kumogakure, he couldn't help to notice someone training. He jumped towards them, about 1 meter away waving as he said, "Hey I'm looking for a fight, maybe you could help me with that. A little spar?".
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Raptor Drive (Training, Bee, Private, No Kill) Empty Re: Raptor Drive (Training, Bee, Private, No Kill)

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:15 pm
Jin turned around and faced the person who was challenging him he smirked and nodded. "Well, you wanna spar with me huh?" He asked as he took off his hood, and revealed his bright fiery red hair. He flipped it around his head, and looked at him, he kept smirking as he took off the jacket he was wearing, and folded it and put it down on the side, exposing the red t shirt he had under it. He was still sporting his headband and his black shorts with tennis shoes. He then dug in his pockets and put on his Twin Suns and clenched his fists and pounded his knuckles and got into a stance. "Alright, me and you let's do this."

Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 pm
Gaki smiled as he charged at his enemy, his cape flowing to the back of him. It was like Fire Nation vs Sky Nation. But yet a much friendly spar. He was ready to give it his all, with his strength he dashed towards Jin stretching out his leg to clash towards his face. He had wished this move was blocked so he could turn his body around immediately clashing another foot towards his foe's chest. This move was meant to push him backwards, but it mattered on if it hit or not. His foe was strong but he knew that if chunins got together if would be one long battle. As long as they weren't jounins, but Gaki didn't know whether he was a chunin or not. Whether he was a kage or a genin. It mattered of how he acted along the fight. To see if he would fight frequently as fast as Gaki did.

Health: 20
Chakra: 10
Stamina: 20
Speed: 30 (+5) = 35
Strength: 30 (+10) = 40

()'s = Steel Toe Shoes
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm
Jin looked at his approaching opponent, smiling and preparing for whatever he was gonna start off with first on his offensive charge. Jin smiled and when he saw him extend his leg forward in an attempt to kick Jin in the head. Jin simply dived tot he side opposite of the incoming leg to avoid being too close to his opponent. He stood back up straight, and looked back at his opponent, and smiled and looked straight at his opponent. "Nice." He mumbled under his breath.

Maybe, I should try out that new move. Well, see if I'm even able to use it. Alright, I'll try it now. Let's go. Jin began to ponder in his mind, as he started to focus the other force of energy he had inside of his body. It wasn't chakra like the rest of ninja in the world, this one was called Chi, it was like Chakra's long lost cousin.

Jin smiled and ran forward at Gaki. Dashing straight in his direction, he began to focus his chi. He started to charge it right in his fist. He felt the chi starting to build up in his fist, as he charged up against his opponent, he was gonna debut the Mystic Martial Arts for the first time, he sent his fist straight forward to his sparrring partner, as he did a small wave of chi would be shot out, increasing the force of his hit.

541/500
C Rank Mystic Martial Arts Learned
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:57 pm
He had missed, Damnit! Gaki said under his breath. He slammed his foot onto the floor getting into a stance. If only his foe had blocked his attack. Gaki thought about his game plan. As he saw his foe charge his chakra, wait it wasn't chakra. Gaki didn't know what it was but it wasn't good. He felt his weights which had pulled down his speed and strength a bit.

Gaki raised up his leg again as he got ready for the next attack, he narrowed his body down as his foe came up to him in a large manner he attempted to kick him in the elbow at that twirling around crashing his foot onto the floor on his toes he had attempted to then knee him in the back.

If this was successful, whether or not he had dodged he would jump back to see what had just happened still on gaurd ready for action.

WC:314

Speed: 30 (+5) = 35 [Weights on:-5] = 30
Strength: 30 (+10) = 40 [Weights on:-5] = 35
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:19 pm
Jin looked at him, as he raised his leg up in the air, and saw him attmepting to bring it down right on him. Jin then used his other hand and put it up above his head right in the path of the up coming leg. He groaned in pain as the leg got him. He quickly side stepepd and avoided any other blow his opponent attempted. Jin saw him jump back, as he did Jin smirked and simply continued to look at him, he was somewhat having an epic stare down at his opponent, waiting for him to come at him force. "Come on. Come on." He whispered, as he waited for his opponent to make some type of move, wanting to use his Mystic Martial Arts in some sort of defense way.

Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:01 am
His blow had hit, again Gaki dashed towards his foe attempting to clash his leg against his enemy's head then land on his palms swirrling his legs around trying to hit his enemy multiple times, once that was delivered he would stand up twirrl around and attempt to slam his leg once more onto his foe's stomach.

Gaki would then jump back and jump forward drawing a shurkin from the inside of his black coat, he would attempt to raise his leg to his foe's stomach, narrowing his body down and then jump upwards landing a drop kick onto his head.

After those blows were recieved he would then run again twirrling around raising his leg as if it was to kick him but instead he threw a shuriken at his arm and THEN there was a leg to kick the shuriken deep into his arm.

After that he drawed 4 more kunai's and threw them all into his direction while jumping backwards.

Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:29 am
Jin looked straight forward, smiling as his opponent was dashing straight toward him. "That's right. Come right on me." Jin said under his breath, as he looked right at his opponent and attempted to send a kick right down on Jin. Jin suddenly turned into a rock right when his leg came down, with the use of substitution technique.

Jin flipped his hair, standing some meters behind Gaki, as he smiled, and simply looked forward at his opponent. "This guy is quite impressive with taijutsu, just like me. I wanna see what else this guy can do. I'm reallly not able to do much outside of these Mystic Martial Arts and taijutsu, I gotta learn some new things." Jin thought in his head, as he got into his stance and simply continued to look at his opponent, waiting for him to reat about his disappearance and come at him.

Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:01 pm
As his feet slammed the rock in pieces and bits he was angered from his loss in direction. Gaki jumped onto the ground thinking, "If this guy can't take my kicks then I guess I can't hold back much longer". He said as he stood tall he griped his left leg taking out his weights he took the ones from the other leg. Still holding them he slammed them to the ground as large craters had erupted from the ground.

To the next level..!

Gaki would then jump back and jump forward drawing a shurkin from the inside of his black coat, he would attempt to raise his leg to his foe's stomach, narrowing his body down and then jump upwards landing a drop kick onto his head.

After those blows were recieved he would then run again twirrling around raising his leg as if it was to kick him but instead he threw a shuriken at his arm and THEN there was a leg to kick the shuriken deep into his arm.

After that he drawed 4 more kunai's and threw them all into his direction while jumping backwards.

Speed: 30 (+5) = 35 [Weights on:-5] = 30 [Weights off:+5] = 35
Strength: 30 (+10) = 40 [Weights on:-5] = 35 [Weights off:+5] = 40
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum