Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaiya Uchiha
Kaiya Uchiha
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Hold On! We got Problems Empty Hold On! We got Problems

Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:49 pm
The Mission:

Amidst the Sky Country's ethereal grasp, the Sound Village nestled among the veils of time, a secret haven cloaked in whispers of rain and floating isles. Nature's melancholy tears cascaded relentlessly from the heavens, dulling the senses with a pelting lull. Blonde hair, soaked from the intrusive droplets of water swayed beneath a straw hat which served as little resistance from the weather. Ornate with tassels and torques, serving as temporary shields from the outside elements.

Thus, possibly leading onlookers of her physique to believe that the mistress adorned in pale hues could have possibly faced off in a battle with mother nature prior to trudging down the stone path she found herself currently on. Harune peered through her make-shifted visor, allowing golden irises to gaze outwards upon the surroundings-draping, though the rain didn't make visibility ideal. She observed as the countless droplets draped the earth in a ceaseless symphony of pattering footsteps, a celestial orchestra marching across the rooftops of ancient-looking thatched houses.

Her ears tangled to pick up her steps as she walked further into the village, until no longer did the sound of the rain overpower her senses, assimilating to the white noise in a similar fashion that she imagined the villagers had. But she needed to get to the ninja academy and was still needed nonetheless, she wouldn't be able to attend her schedule if her body was not capable of performing at its peak. Even if it is just filling in for some teacher, it would be unbefitting of her to have to waive a mission like this due to her own mistakes in taking care of her body.

Balling up her fist in determination, the golden-eyed maiden gave herself a boastful cheering, seemingly filling herself with determination as she huffed out deeply, stilling her body and mind-- she really did not wish to fall under the weather, the climate around her was falling enough.

With a pep in her stride, Harune made her way down a bustling street, a sharp left turn steering her into what is the main road, and up ahead is what she was looking for. The academy. Taking a quick glance around, she took note of her surroundings, tightening the grip on the rope which housed a small bag of her belongings, gently suspended over her shoulder and nestled to her side.

Finding herself inside the academy, her thoughts drifted back to the requirements of this so-called mission. Otogakure has teachers, but they are scarce, and some tend not to like teaching the inspiring shinobi of the future. This is where she comes in…well, her and another. They are partaking in a conjoined classroom with a magnitude of students. Therefore, she is meeting up with this other substitute to plan a curriculum and teach the class that is about to happen in a couple hours.

Walking into the empty classroom, there were rows upon rows on which the students would be seated while at the front of the classroom sat a pair of desks. Placing her belongings and straw hat on the table, she picked up a stack of papers on what the students are currently learning. Much to her dismay, they’ve only recently started. They still had a lot to learn, so she might as well wait for her partner to arrive, and they discuss their plan of action.

TWC: 560

Last edited by Harune Shokku on Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Zidane
Zidane
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Questlog
Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 57875

Hold On! We got Problems Empty Re: Hold On! We got Problems

Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:48 pm
Ever since witnessing Quinn perform the "Discipline" technique in the Advanced Training Facility, Zidane had developed a thirst for knowledge. He spent hours delving into literature on the ancient arts of physical combat, which he later learned to be coined as "Taijutsu". From these studies, he found that mastery over the body was essential for any shinobi, and Taijutsu provided the foundation for his growth.

The Library of Otogakure became his sanctuary, its vast collection of scrolls and tomes offering a treasure trove of information. Zidane would spend countless hours immersed in the works of legendary warriors and Taijutsu experts, absorbing their techniques, strategies, and philosophies. With each passing day, his understanding deepened. However, the boundless pursuit of knowledge was both invigorating and overwhelming. After days of incessant reading, Zidane's mind yearned for a break, a respite from the dense literature that had become his world. He closed the heavy scroll he had been perusing and stretched his limbs, feeling the stiffness that had settled from his long hours of study. By this point, the Genome could feel his temples pulsating and throbbing with blood flow, almost as if he had given himself a terrible migraine.

Seeking a breath of fresh air, Zidane made his way outside the Library's imposing doors, even though it had been consistently raining. As he stepped into the downpour, he noticed the mission board brimming with parchments, pinned to it with various missions and quests. Curiosity sparked within him, and he approached the board, his eyes scanning the available opportunities. Among the multitude of requests, one particular quest caught his attention. It sought the presence of a skilled shinobi to serve as a substitute teacher at the Otogakure Shinobi Academy. Oddly enough, the pace of the Chinoike's heart quickened, his mind unintentionally enticed by the prospect of sharing his knowledge and skills with the next generation. Truly, he was a sibling of Guren Chinoike, who himself was a pioneer of education and experimentation.

Without hesitation, Zidane tore the parchment from the board and read the details. The mission required a shinobi who possessed both shinobi aptitude and an ability to instruct and inspire young minds. Additionally and within its contents, it mentioned that one of the two allotted positions were already filled, meaning it was a valuable opportunity for him to step up.  Zidane felt a surge of excitement, recognizing that this quest would offer him a different perspective on jutsu as a whole, giving him the chance to see it through the eyes of aspiring students. He hoped that by teaching the students the basics of being a shinobi, he'd better understand his own purpose as a shinobi; and also, why he felt as if he always gravitated towards the more brute force aspects of being a shinobi.

As Zidane stepped into the grounds of the academy, a wave of anticipation washed over him. He greeted the younger pupils with a soft nod, making his way past them and into the academy itself. As per the instruction on the paper, he was to report to an empty classroom in the left wing of the academy. Once he arrived, he found a girl near a pair of desks which set across from a sea of empty desks. The two at the front were clearly for himself and his partner, who seemed to already have a head start in reviewing the student's baseline of curriculum. 

Waltzing through the threshold of the room, Zidane would stop once he reached the unoccupied desk at the front and raised his hands to run his fingers across the fibers of his hair. Doing so would release the small amount of retained water which had been sucked up by his hair onto the floor just behind him. He'd dry his hands off on the tails of his yukata, before giving the girl a quick look over. The first thing he noticed was her blonde hair and the straw hat upon the desk; both of which had been just as soaked as he had. Clearly she was out in the elements leading up to undertaking this mission as well. Unsure of how to break the ice and grab her attention, the Genome would softly clear his throat before interrupting the girl's concentration.

"Zidane," he began in a leveled voice, "I take it you're a substitute today as well."

WC = 726
+1 NE Stack
Kaiya Uchiha
Kaiya Uchiha
Vagabond (E-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:20 pm
As she patiently waited, a flash of lightning brought her back to the time when she first came here.

-Flashback-

How the night was clear, quiet? The open skies made it possible to see the stars, nonetheless. Not that Harune had any thought about it, she was far too distracted with her own thoughts while her body acted on autopilot. With bought goods in arms, she paced her way through the street.

Harune then turned into an alleyway she usually took to get back to her family's compound quicker. She wasn’t afraid of anything that could happen. She did, in fact, fear she may go too far if she were to be bothered by the pests that lingered in these alleys. Speaking of, Harune saw a ragged man standing on the opposite side of the alley and, when he turned, she found two more similar looking men blocking the other side.

“Now, where’s a child like you think yer going, huh?” One of the men exclaimed, revealing a small knife. Harune barely showed any concern, instead showing a slight annoyance in her eyes.

As one of the men stepped close to her and was about to grab the Shokku, a figure leaped from atop the roof of one of the buildings forming the alleyway. The men all turned their attention to it, confused and startled. The figure then did what seemed to be a bowing motion as another figure came out from behind them. It didn't take much for the two assailants to make quick work of the rubbish men, who took tail and ran.

Harune let out a sigh as the figure stepped into view to reveal himself. “Raikur.” She announced, “I could’ve handled that…” Raikur bowed again, “No you couldn't, Harune, you were in danger.” Harune gritted her teeth as she walked towards her elder brother. “Were you following me?” Questioned Harune. Raikur stood silent for a moment, then answered, “yes”. Raikur was usually loud, and brash but at this moment, he wasn't. "And you should be thankful that I was." Harune said with a slight smirk. Raikur’s arrogance showed through his smile, which only aggravated Harune more.

Harune stood in front of him for a moment, then handed the taller male her groceries. “Well, if you want to be my guardian angel so badly, at least make yourself useful”. Raikur took the groceries without question. Harune looked beside Raikur to Zakari, who had been silently standing, watching. “I’ll say this: That was an impressive performance,” Harune praised Raikur's friend. “I kno-." Raikur spoke before being cut off, “I was talking to Zakari.” Stated Harune. Raikur looked down for a moment before looking back up, “Shall we get going?” Raikur asked.

The two walked together during the surprisingly quiet night, Harune avoided looking at Raikur and preoccupied herself by staring at the buildings on the other side of the street. Raikur, however, took careful glances at her each minute, as though checking on her. Harune sighed for a moment before turning to finally look at Raikur. “I need to know…” she started, catching Raikur's attention. “What is it?” Raikur asked.

Harune stayed silent for a moment before taking a deep breath. “Why ARE you following me? I know mom and dad put you up to it, but you never bother to listen to them, so why now?” Harune asked. There was a brief pause for a moment before he finally answered. “It’s complicated...mom might know- “. Harune cut him off, exclaiming, “I don’t want to hear it from mom, I want to hear it from you.” Raikur stayed silent. He stopped walking suddenly, forcing Harune to halt.

Raikur looked up to meet Harune's gaze, and answered, “I hate to remember it, but I hated you. My first memories of you if that I hated you,” Raikur's voice had pure emotion in his voice. “Even when I treated you harshly, you would always show me compassion. You always cared for me as though to help me. Something I rarely got from our parents.” Raikur answered surprised Harune, he never was open about his feelings, so this was a first for Harune. “I know you can look after yourself, but even still, I want to protect you. You are my little sister and I love you, you idiot."

Harune stands stunned for a moment, still processing all she’s heard as Raikur extends his arm to ruffle Harune's hair before continuing to walk again. The two finally made it in front of the compound, Harune took her groceries from Raikur. “Thank you for carrying these for me”, “Of course,” replied Raikur. Harune walked up to the front door before stopping then looking back at Raikur. 

“Why aren't you coming in? Mom and I are fixing your favorite tonight." Harune threw a soft smile to her elder brother.

"As much as I want too, there's something else I have to do." Was all that Raikur said.

Harune quietly went into the compound and Raikur began to turn to leave. But before Raikur could finish his motion, the reopening of the massive double-door catches his attention. As he turns in response to the noise, Harune surprises him with an unexpected, but warm hug. Raikur is almost motionless but attempts to lift his arms to hug back, but as he does so, Harune slowly pulls away. “Thank you,” Harune said comfortingly to Raikur before disappearing into the house.

-Present-

A flash of lightning with the vibrating roar of thunder echoed through the silent classroom and brought her back. The beautiful day that started out has turned into a more sorrowful one. Harune, the substitute instructor, sat still in her thoughts at the front of the classroom reading the papers on the curriculum that she was putting together while memory of Raiku circulated her memory.  Sound of creaking wood and the turn of a doorknob brought her to the attention as a boy not much taller than her walked through. Dark, creamy, caramel skin with brown hair that bounced with every step strutted to the desk opposite to her’s.

Turning back to the papers, she started reading them again, waiting for the other to make the first move and talk to her first. And just like that, he gave up his name. Zidane. What a uniquely strange name. She liked it. “Yes, I am. The name is Harune…Harune Shokku.” She said with a smile as she rose up from the desk and proceeded to walk towards him with the papers. “Shall we get started?”

“So, by the mission details. It seems we are to teach in different areas as we excel in what we know best. It seems you are the more ‘athletic type than I am. So, you can help them undergo all kinds of physical training such as running, climbing, push-ups, pull-ups, vaulting, throwing and swimming. Since, we’re both pretty intelligent. From what it says. We can both bounce back and forth between the theories behind techniques and hand-seals in detail and teach the history of Otogakure and shinobi anatomy. Which is where I will take over with the chakra control and beginning stages of ninjutsu. Does this sound good to you?” She asked as she positioned herself upon his desk before crossing her legs. “But since it is raining. Will we do what I said, but backwards?” She requested his input.

TWC: 1,789
Zidane
Zidane
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:16 pm
Zidane made sure to pay close attention to the girl as she revealed her name. It was Harune Shokku, one which he had been unfamiliar with. Even her surname hadn't been one which Guren had briefed him one, so perhaps she hailed from a rare clan or a lack thereof. In either case, he returned the smile as he quickly studied over her appearance. She had been quite a bit shorter than he was, with a light and feminine frame. Her skin was pale and her hair was blonde, both of which were completely unlike his own. She seemed to be everything that he wasn't. Hell, even her clothes seemed to be very dark whereas his own boasted much lighter colors. She was unlike any of the others he had met thus far, with the only who was even remotely like her was Quinn Foster. And the sole reason he drew any similarities between the two was the fact that they were both feminine. 

Within the well of his stomach, he felt a slight flutter. The Genome was admittedly uneasy about how to approach the girl. He hadn't experienced much interaction with the opposite sex, as his conversations with Quinn never spanned more than ten words at a time. In somewhat of a realization, the young Chinoike speculated that perhaps all woman spoke like this? 

"Yeah...that's got to be it. She's only said a couple words to me so far so maybe they all speak in this...matter of fact, short structure," he thought to himself as she broke his train of thought with her question.

Now feeling confident in how to approach the conversation, he'd positively nod his head when she asked if he was ready to begin. However, he couldn't have been prepared for what came from the girl's mouth. She extensively disproved his theory, offering clear communication while speaking much more than just ten words. Visually, he'd appear taken back momentarily, before shaking it off and refocusing his attention on the subject matter from Harune's dialogue. She'd comment on Zidane's athletic build, and suggested that he be the student's physical training mentor. This seemed logical, as those sort of things came natural to the Genome. However when she mentioned deliberating on theory and Otogakure's history, his eyebrows sort of raised as he folded his arms across his chest. He'd shift his weight to his back foot, propping his right leg only slightly forward while thinking on this. 

"Uhh, Harune..." he'd begin as the woman helped herself to sit upon his desk.

"I don't know much about this...theory you speak of. Nor the village's history. Can you handle those? I guess I'm a bit..." he paused as he struggled to simply explain his situation, "new to being a shinobi, and Sky Country. But I can for sure handle the physical regiment you described. Just let me know when you're ready for me."

With Zidane only recently being created, he'd undoubtedly struggle with some of the topics the girl mentioned. Though if she was persistent on having him tackle those subjects, then he'd comply without much issue. Though he was unsure of how..."good" he would be at it. Regardless, after this interaction between the two a loud bell would ring and following this at least a couple dozen students would begin to flood into the room. Zidane would stuff his hands into his pockets and then look to Harune to begin their lesson plan.

WC = 574. TWC = 1300
+1 NE Stack; 2 Total
Kaiya Uchiha
Kaiya Uchiha
Vagabond (E-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:08 am
Harune stared blankly at Zidane. Looking directly into his eyes, she could tell that there was not a single coherent thought behind them. A genin not knowledgeable enough about simple shinobi arithmetic's and theories that make up the bases of what a shinobi is has dumbfounded her. It severely made her question how this individual got to the rank of genin without knowing anything. He must have a family member that had bribed or simply let him slip past the curriculum that all academy students must learn.

“Perhaps a seat with the rest of the students would be more ideal? Don’t you think so?” Harune said with a chuckle as she lifted herself off his desk. “Well, from what I can tell. You probably haven’t done much thinking either,” she stated as she walked up to the curly-headed genin, “at least you’re cute, my little mocha bean.” A sly smirk and a wink gave way to the students entering the room. 

Making her way back to her desk, the students arrayed in a tittering conglomerate in front of her. It was their first year, in fact, the end of their very first month here. Many of the students are eager to grow past this stage in life. More, though, were anxious over their ability to pass the academy. As simple as it was, it marked the passage to Genin-hood. While this is a nervous time for the students, it is also an exciting step for some of the soon-to-be inspiring shinobi.

"Welcome, welcome!" Harune announced making eye contact with each and every student that is presented to her. "My name is Harune Shokku and this is my assistant Zidane,” she said with a gleeful smile before waving her hand over towards the male, showing the class on who she was talking about. Giving him a gentle, yet sarcastic smile, she turned her focus back on the class.

“Unfortunately, your current teacher has come down with some serious health issues, but they are expected to recover. Therefore, we will be teaching you the rest of this semester's curriculum. Shall we get started?” Harune said as she raised his eyebrow.

"As required by the Academy curriculum, we will start with the basics. Anybody know the three main types of jutsu?” The Shokku asked. Of course, considering their current grades -which she researched before class- they all should know what they were, but it never hurts to ask.

“Yes! They are ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu,” the cheerful blonde known as Akira answered.

“Very good! And what is required to use these types of jutsu’s?” The blonde asked as she peered over her students. A few mumbled but others were uncertain before someone finally answered, “chakra!”

“Good…now that is where we will begin. For those that don’t know, chakra is basically a unique energy that exists within every living being. Similar to DNA, every person also has a different chakra signature that is unique to them. That being said, the chakra of people who come from the same family or clan tend to have some similarities that make them different to the other families/clans. By combining their chakra with their innate physical and spiritual energy, one can perform a jutsu.” Harune said.

“Now that we’ve touched on chakra for a bit, it’s time to talk about the most common type of jutsu on the planet, ninjutsu. Ninjutsu is the art of manipulating the chakra, along with physical and spiritual energy, in order to perform a technique. Other than a mastery of chakra, the overwhelming majority of ninjutsu also requires hand seals. Needless to say, different ninjutsu require different kinds of hand seals.

The application of ninjutsu is practically limitless. As a matter of fact, if you can imagine the kind of effects that you want to achieve, then it is highly likely that you can create a ninjutsu for it. That is why ninjutsu can be used for something as simple as walking on top of water, to produce a giant ball of flame. Additionally, ninjutsu can also be used as a means to heal wounds by a medic ninja, or to look into someone’s mind by a sensor ninja.” Harune said as she took in a breath as she continued to stare around the room.

“For example…,” she said as she performed a series of hand seals. Feeling her chakra surge through her veins a ball made out of sunlight formed from her hand and the bright light surged through air. Twirling it around her hand, she immediately distinguished the flame. “See. Any questions so far?” A series of shooked heads indicated her answer. “So, how about we let my assistant, Zidane, cover a quick intro on taijutsu. Care to begin?” She said with a sadistic smile at her little mocha bean.

TWC: 2,588
Zidane
Zidane
Genin
Genin

Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:39 am
The blank stare from the girl barely phased Zidane. Despite whatever notions she was conceiving about him, he'd remain oblivious to them. However, from the awkward silence which ensued, the Genome sort of figured that the girl was judging him. It was an unfortunate reality of his creation: being sophisticated enough to undertake any mission, training, or obstacles thrown at him; but also being "adolescent" enough to not be aware of the nuances and rudimentary education that academy students were taught. It hadn't been the first time he experienced this feeling, which was undeniably somber. He felt this unspoken criticism when he spoke with Hanzo, learning about the word "research". It was a predicament which none other could understand, and one that he'd have to keep to himself. But on the bright side at least, it helped him grow thicker skin.

He'd shrug off the comment from Harune, suggesting that he may be better off as a student. Though he felt even more belittled when she'd insinuate that he barely thought about anything. So much so, that he paid no attention to the half hearted compliment on his physical attraction. The girl herself was cute, though her evident judgement of Zidane made him reluctant to realize it. He'd refrain from responding, instead choosing to ball his hands into fists of frustration which they rested in the pockets of his haram pants. The Genome then leaned backwards, positioning his shoulders to rest firmly on the untouched chalkboard behind him.

One by one, students made their way into the room and sat themselves in their respective desks. Some would quietly chatter amongst themselves, revealing their passion for academia. Others seemed to have a cooler demeanor, choosing seats at the rear of the class and keeping to themselves. But regardless, they were all here to learn. When the class was full and the clamor quieted down, Harune broke the silence with an introduction. She referred to Zidane as her assistant, which the Genome was visibly undaunted by, though internally bothered. He made no motion at the introduction, aside from a slight smile which reverted back to a stoic expression following. 

Then began the lesson plan. It was characterized by a series of questions from Harune, then answers from the students. She'd then begin a dialogue about chakra itself, its application via jutsu, and practical examples of it. Zidane would somewhat feel a wave of disappointment in himself, realizing that he could have described all that Harune did, but simply didn't understand the definition of the word "theory". The girl would conclude her lesson with a display of some form of jutsu, which exhibited the qualities of a condensed and smaller Sun. With no questions coming from the students, Harune would offer Zidane to take the floor. 

Immediately, the room grew quiet as the Genome pushed himself off from the wall and took several steps forward to get closer to the class. The sound of his paced footsteps echoed throughout the room before coming to a halt once he reached his destination. He'd remove his hands from his pockets and position them softly at his side. Momentarily, he'd reflect on the prompt. As a new disciple of Taijutsu, the young Chinoike had been studying about the practice earlier today in the library. Thus the information was fresh to him, and he already grew a true connection with its concepts. And so, he felt as if he'd able to convey his own passion on the subject matter to the eager ears of the students.

"Taijutsu is the fundamental implementation of our own physicality..." he'd begin, surveying the sea of students with his eyes. "...emphasizing the efficient and skillful use of the body in combat. It is the essence of physical technique and the embodiment of martial prowess. In taijutsu, we harness the power of our body, mind, and spirit to achieve superior control, speed, and precision in combat. It is a holistic discipline that focuses on developing not only our physical strength but also our mental acuity and spiritual harmony." Pausing for a moment, Zidane deeply related to his last remark. "Many assume that taijutsu, like its practitioners, exhibit qualities of nothing more than brute strength. But the truth of the matter is that it requires extremely quick cognition, rehearsed synchronization, and timely coordination." His comments were aimed to disprove Harune's own perception of him, while also informing the students of his own perspective on the art. Seeing the expressions of piqued interest across the students' faces gave Zidane a bit more confidence to speak out.

"But on the contrary taijutsu is not merely about delivering powerful strikes or executing flashy techniques; it is about achieving harmony with our opponents and the environment. To me it is a dance of body movement, positioning, balance, and timing. Once those skills are all well honed, then strikes such as these..." he'd say, pausing his speech to perform an example. With that example came a quick shift from his well postured stance to one which prompted him to take a single step forward with his right foot. At the same time, he'd hurl his right fist forward and towards the students. The motion was incredibly fluid and quick, and carried with it an impeccable gust of wind which could be felt by all the students at their desks. "...are possible, where you can intertwine your physicality with your own refined chakra."

The students had been visually enthralled by not only Zidane's demonstration but also his description of the discipline. "If there are no questions at this time would you, Harune, be okay if I also described Bukijutsu to the students? The two disciplines are innately similar, and I feel I could describe them well together." His request for permission came alongside the Genome turning his body to face Harune. 

WC = 971. TWC = 2271
+1 NE Stack; 3 Total
Kaiya Uchiha
Kaiya Uchiha
Vagabond (E-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:01 pm
Taking her seat at the desk, Harune’s mind began to wander as she began to peer out the window into the dark and rainy day. She kind of felt bad for how she is treating Zidane, because as for kindness, it wasn’t a quality she exudes. Harune knows, she knows very well, that she is not her dearest, beloved sister. That no matter how hard she tries she will never truly be able to mimic the genuine kindness that her sister had selflessly given to the world. That regardless of how much effort she puts in, even if she works herself into the ground again and again.

The thing is, Harune hasn’t always been like this with her passive-aggressive nature. As a child with her parents who were loving, her brother, and her sister were still alive and thriving. Granted, it had been a petty and childish thing, but she tended to hold grudges and pick fights over the smallest issues. Back then, her mother would then sigh fondly, as she ranted and raved, all while patiently guiding her towards his working table covered in medicine and herbs. She would rub her head gently as she pouts, and calmly lecture her about the endless benefits and uses to a certain flower or plant. Her mother would then smile, even as she rubbed antiseptic over bruised knuckles and scabbed knees. She would then teach her how to properly clean out wounds and show her ways to bandage them properly.

Harune’s older sister certainly had her own hands full with such a brash and reckless younger sister, she had to reign her sister from lunging at anybody that dared to insult them in any form of way. She would then convince her to help with the plants and flowers in the gardens or tug her into the kitchen to cook whatever recipe she was interested in at the time. (Even then she had found it difficult to deny Ariya of anything, especially not when she turns to her with such genuine eyes.) She had been short tempered and perhaps maybe a little spoiled, but the people around her had loved her regardless and tried their best to nurture her.

Then Azrael came, and that peaceful and idle life came to an end.

Her family had to stifle their sobs, clenching hands over mouths, even as their neighbors cried out for help. Later, she would have the realization that they had been lucky somedays she almost wishes they hadn’t been.

When they finally opened the door to the temple, villagers were already dead, bodies mangled and torn into sinewy bits that were no longer recognizable, chunks of flesh torn out in large bites. Blood and flesh splattered gruesomely across the wooden floor and walls. She could still remember how ivory bone poked out of bloody flesh. The tang of metallic blood that lingered on her tongue, how it red seeped into her kimono as her shaky hands desperately tried to do something, anything to save them, even if their eyes were glazed over and blank, even if their bodies were limp and slowly growing stiff. 

Look at what that became? An earnest promise stained by tears of guilt and blood that could never be washed away.

Even though they made it out of the village, it didn’t mean they were safe. Moments after their escape, Harune would catch the sight of her sister laying on the ground in her own blood, making her heart stop for a second. When it started pumping again, her blood felt cold.  She fell to her knees next to Ariya and held her sister close to her chest. As her last words left her mouth and Ariya’s breath stopped, tears pooled into her eyes, and she watched as a flash of red passed before her wearing a grin full of blood. She stayed in place momentarily until her remaining family pulled her sister away from her tight grip and Raikur prevented her from following them, hiding his own tears away. 

“Follow your own life without vengeance. You are better off.”

She could never do that. Not anymore. 

The image of the demon she saw leaving the scene, albeit slowly, would never leave her memories again. She had only seen a grin with blood splattered on it, but it was enough to fuel her. Her sister’s death had been enough to shake her to the core, leaving nothing but an ice-cold desperation and that vampire’s grin had been the thing that pumped back the anger and the hatred into her heart.

It was ironic, truly.

Ariya had only ever seen Kyuketsuki as pitiful creatures and wished for a day where they could become humans again. While Harune could never see them as anything but vile creatures that needed to be exterminated to the last one of them. They were vile and as hateful as she was. Consuming human flesh and blood in exchange of a promised eternity and a life without illness or weakness. How despicable. All they ever did was lie, kill and eat. She could never forgive them like Ariya did. She could only ever be full of hate.

The sound of her name broke Harune out of her stupor. “Ah, yes. Carry on,” the blonde waved her hand for Zidane to continue to the basics of weaponry.

TWC: 3,479
Kaiya Uchiha
Kaiya Uchiha
Vagabond (E-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:36 am
After a few moments, Zidane finished his speech about weaponry which led Harune to go through the basics of medic ninjutsu. More so an hour of giving the lecture of anatomy, physiology, application, and usage of the art, she was finally finished with the class. Saying goodbye to Zidane, she soon exited the classroom and the building altogether to head to home.

EXIT
TWC: 3,541

Harune's Claims & Rewards:
+14,500 Ryo
+57 AP
2063/2063 to Sun Release: Sunlight Burst (25% Off due to Max Stat)
1388/1388 to Sun Release: Immolation Aura (25% Off due to Max Stat)
90/4500 to Tengan: Stage 3 (25% Off due to Max Stat)
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:13 am