Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganYesterday at 7:07 pmAsuka Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Sewer Problems, but Our Toilets Still Work Empty Sewer Problems, but Our Toilets Still Work

Mon May 02, 2016 7:25 am
mission:

Kirino was walking through the village on her way home from the store as she and others heard a strange sound coming from beneath their feet. Walking closer to one of the sewer lids she could hear the sound even louder. Well I really don’t want to find out whatever that is. She thought as she moved away from the cover, while another ninja approached it. Lifting up the metal the man didn’t like what he saw as he quickly jumped backwards, slamming the lid back down and yelled something about informing someone else. He ran off as the genin began to move everyone away from the sewers. When another ninja showed up to watch the manhole cover the girl returned to her house.

When she got home she placed everything she had purchased within her fridge before a knock at her door came. I can only imagine who that is, only one person ever knocks. Opening the door, the girl saw her favorite mission delivery guy, Jim. She waved hello as the man spoke. “Hello, Kirino I have another mission for you today.” He handed her the envelope as he said that. ”I wouldn’t imagine it any other way.” She said as she took the package and returned to her domicile. Even though she seemed to hate the constant missions, secretly she liked the money she got. As of now she had quite the hoard and was waiting for something to spend it on.

She flipped through the contents. Hmm, so I am to investigate the sewers and find out what is going on down there. Sounds pretty simple, but if I see one rat I’m out of there. While the girl was used to Ayame’s rat Nita the big black sewer kind frightened her entirely. Those rats were different they were meaner and carried diseases, they also lived in the sewer one of the most disgusting places to be.

There were maps of the sewer systems in case they were needed and the name of another person who had gotten the mission. She read over the packet once more and looked at the star on the map. That is either the meeting location or where they think the sound is coming from. She looked at the map again and it seemed to be around where she had been before. She picked up a flashlight from her apartment and headed out the door to go meet the person she would be working with. I hope he isn’t also afraid of rats. She though as she walked down the street to find the mysterious cause of the noise. She heard the sound again as she passed another manhole, but didn’t investigate further. Well I’ll be down there in a minute and I don’t want to spoil the surprise.

She hustled over to the meeting location without stopping. Once there she noticed that most of the people from before had left the area and the ninja who relieved her was gone. Maybe he left because he heard about the mission.

WC: 509
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sewer Problems, but Our Toilets Still Work Empty Re: Sewer Problems, but Our Toilets Still Work

Wed May 04, 2016 9:52 am
As Kirino wandered past several manhole covers Mako was waiting.  He had already received the mission packet earlier that day, and after several moments of planning he headed in the direction of the noises.  Mako investigated thoroughly in the area around the sewers finding nothing of importance and sighed, giving up hope.  He had made no progress i that time period and he still hadn't seen any sign of his partner who would be aiding him on the project.  He laid in a nearby tree with his arms behind his head sitting on a large limb leaning against the trunk choosing to instead wait.  He would pop a cigarette from his pouch and place it within his mouth, then proceed to light the end of the stick, taking in a large inhale of smoke and exhaling it, watching as the smoke casually got lost in the wind.  Since he knew nothing about what he might face he felt it better to wait on some assistance.

He continued to smoke and wait until he noticed Kirino nervously walk up.  "Hey, I recognize her, she was that girl from the monster fight," Mako would think to himself.  Well now that the team was assembled the monkey sage would leap from his post in the tree and land right in front of her.  His hands holding onto the collar of his vest pulling downward on it.  Mako would have his army katana strapped to the back of his belt and his ninjato strapped to his leg with the konoha headband.  Mako would smile with the smoke dangling from his mouth.  " So are you ready to see what's in the sewers, Kirino Kaguya?"

Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sewer Problems, but Our Toilets Still Work Empty Re: Sewer Problems, but Our Toilets Still Work

Thu May 05, 2016 2:01 pm
It seemed that the other person going on the mission was already there as a man climbed down a tree, the genin recognized him immediately. He was the man from one of the previous missions Kirino had went on, they hadn’t exchanged names but Kirino knew a little about him. He had monkey summons, used weapons, and had a thing for Risako. Good or bad thing wasn’t important, it was just good imformation to know.

”Good morning, Mr. Sarutobi.” She pulled something out of her bad it was a container full of cookies. ”I baked these yesterday, but I had leftovers I thought you and Genma would like them.” She then walked over to the manhole cover and lifted the round metal lid. Then she took out the flashlight she had brought and clicked on the button, then placing her hand onto the ladder she began to climb down into the dark, dank sewer.

At the bottom of the sewer there were two ways to go with many other passages up ahead. Luckily the duo had been provided with a map otherwise this mission would have been much more difficult. She waited for Mako to climb down in case he didn’t bring anything to help him see with. Moving the light around Kirino caught glimpses of rats, water bugs, and whatever else nasty things one would find in the sewer. If one of those rats comes near me, I’m going to freak out. The things living in the sewers weren’t even the worst part the smell was also terrible, breathing through her nose was nauseating to say the least.

Kirino took a few steps ahead when Mako had finally reached the bottom, she assumed that the chuunin would want to take the lead on the mission. She would follow behind him and maybe use his arm as protection against an angry hoard of rats. (By that I mean grab it, not rip it off and give it to rats.) 

WC: 329
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 11:57 am
Mako would smile, and chuckle when offered the food.  He had no intention of summoning the Monkey King to accompany him on this mission.  He knew he would be scolded for asking for the aid of a King on such a minor cut and dry mission.  So Mako decided he would keep the baked goods for himself and leave the monkey none the wiser.  Mako would reach out and accept the parcel with his right hand.  "Genma won't be joining us today, but I will make sure they get to him,"  Mako would lie to the girl, and would turn around with a sinister smile on his face putting them in his pouch.  The bearded man would then turn back to Kirino and let her enter the sewer first motioning with his hand.  After she had climbed down Mako would make a swift leap down landing in the water, the ensuing noise would make the rats scatter in the area.  The man would then light his own flashlight and shine it around the area.  There was not a sign of human life anywhere, nor were there any noises coming from the sewers.  Nothing that would aid the two on the mission.  Though they would need to investigate further.

"Under no circumstance should we separate.  I am not suspecting much trouble but just in case do not leave my side.  Understood?"  The bearded man had entered soldier mode, he would be investigating the chamber launching out with his chakra perception to investigate the area even further.  His eyes were stern and his face had hardened with his jaw locked.  The cigarette dangling from his lips burned red in accordance with his breaths.  Mako walked slowly down the long sewer aisles until they came to the first curve it was then he would sense a strong chakra signature straight to the left, though it was far too far away to see it even with the flashlights.

"There is someone down here, it may be ally or it might be an enemy, but either way it is powerful.  Be on your guard Kirino."  Mako would state to the girl the moment he sensed it.

Meanwhile......

In the sewers the man worked tirelessly.  he had been down here for weeks now trying to find the solution to his problems.  Kazimo Burema was his name, and at one time he was one of the most reputable Medical shinobi in the world.  That was until his village was destroyed and left in ruins forcing him to become a wanderer.  The man was almost 6 feet tall with a lanky build, he wore a white trench coat and basic ninja garb under it.  Around his waist was a hidden rain headband with a large slash through it.  After losing his village he began travelling the world in an attempt to make himself the most powerful being that could be found, performing many experiments on himself in that pursuit.  Kazimo once resembled a normal man with pale skin and brown hair with large circular glasses, but after all of the experiments his skin now had a strange grat color to it, with splotches of scales and claws instead of fingers.  His teeth were sharp and his tongue now forked and his hair had begun falling out of his head.  He had become a monster, and though his experiments had made his physical body more powerful giving him a myriad of kekkei genkai that could be utilized he had also become hideously deformed, no longer able to set out into the sun for fear of rejection.  He now currently hid in the sewers of konohagakure capturing travelers, passerby's and orphans in an attempt to reverse that which ailed him.  And though no matter how hard he tried to sound proof the place he could not entirely stifle their screams.

Name:  Kazimo Burema

Clan: None
KKG: Kaguya, Uzumaki

Current Stat Points: 250

Health: 20
Chakra: 80
Stamina: 30 (300 ap +300 rank) 600
Speed: 100
Strength: 20

Specialties: Medical, Fuin
Element(s): Water

Jutsu Unlocked

S-Rank:

A-Rank:
Evil Sealing Method
Self Cursing Seal
Sokudo Seal
Pathway Derangement
Yin Healing Wound Destruction
Mystical Palm Technique
Chakra Scalpel

B-Rank:
Barrier Confining Tech
Chakra Draining Seal
Rainbow Fort Seal
Body Replication

C-Rank:
Medical Jutsu
Chakra Absorption

D-Rank:

E-Rank:

No skills

664 wc
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 20, 2016 10:06 pm
”Oh, well that’s too bad. As long as they get to him that should be fine though.” She had climbed down with the motion from the chuunin and noted the silence. Kirino had entered quietly as to not disturb the rats, Mako however made some noise and caused the creepy bastards to scurry. She stifled a small shriek and jumped behind the male. ”You did that on purpose.” She joked as he turned his flashlight on. Hers had already been on and illuminated the foul smelling sewer. There was scum strewn across the walls, probably mold and oils that rat tails left when they crawled over things.

As Mako began to explain that they shouldn’t split up a rat crawled over her shoe trying to flee the scene. She kicked her foot as a reaction and gritted her teeth. ”You won’t find any complaints with that here.” She said continuing to follow the ninja, moving her light to check behind them. If she was going to stay in the back, she might as well check it. There was something down here for sure, Kirino had heard whatever it was herself. Whatever it was, it was probably used to the networking of the sewers. If it was intelligent it would attack from the back.

As they walked she ran into a cloud of the ninja’s cigarette smoke cloud. Which caused her to sneeze very softly. He sure likes to smoke, well that’s his choice. I should probably give him smokes and cookies next time, maybe a lighter. ”I was wondering if you could show me how to use weapons some time, I’ve been saving up money for a blade. Yours looks very sharp and sturdy, do you know where I would buy one?” She whispered as to not startle anything in the sewer while looking at the man’s weaponry.

It seemed that Mako sensed someone else’s presence as he informed Kirino to be on her guard. She began to prepare her cells to move calcium at a moment’s notice. She continued to walk forward following behind the chuunin. ”Can you tell how strong the chakra signature is?” She asked while beginning to shift bones around in her body, it was like a natural reaction to fright, before her arm would get covered in a boney lance. Since she had mastered that technique though, her bones just cracked and bent loudly. She tried to keep the noise down to a minimum as they continued to move.

WC: 414
TWC: 1252/3000
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:59 am
Mako would lead the way through the winding tunnels and corridors of the sewer system.  Mako was a man of brute force and power, he knew that the power of the individual within the sewers was much higher than ordinary, falling somewhere near his own, but that would mean nothing.  So when Kirino would question him about his signature blade Mako would simply smile and chuckle accepting the compliment for what it was. "Yeah, I made it myself, maybe after this I'll set you up with one if we live through this..." Mako would state with a cigarette dangling out of his mouth, looking to hint that this opponent that they now were going to face would be much more powerful than himself and therefore somewhat more powerful than Kirino.

As Mako rounded the final bend he noticed the chamber that held the individual they had come to find, he would be nearing the finish of the mission.  He knew that neither of them had any abilities active therefore setting them up with a perfect ambush... that was until he noticed the bones on Kirino's arms activating of their own accord.  Mako knew that if the person was as powerful as he expected they would be found out already, as even though it is minor they still gave off a signature giving away their position.

Shit,shit, shit... Mako would think to himself as the beast would disappear from his senses no longer using any techniques that would give away his position, and now Mako was aware that this enemy was preparing for them to come.  Mako would manage sneaking up to the entrance of the corridor, placing his hand upon his ash blade, and peeking around the corner, he couldn't see anything down the dark expanse, so instead opted to wait for Kirino to get into position on the other side of the doorway.

Meanwhile...

Kurema knelt over the writhing body of a teenage girl, one who had been kept alive through dark medical arts, arts that are universally forbidden, while he would cut the girl open with his chakra scalpel and begin removing her organs into glass jars full of a strange liquid.  Just as he approached the finish of the experiment Kurema would hear the rats chirping from a uniquely designed pipe system that had been laid out by himself, the genius that he was.  The odd medical ninja knew that he had a guest, so placing his palm on the ground he would activate his fuinjutsu seals that he had previously laid as traps.  He would then lay his hand over the girls mouth and nose and swiftly snuff out her life, deactivating his med techs.  He would then proceed to disappear into a small tunnel that he had commonly used to escape.

Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:28 pm
The sewers were a pretty big place, but it seemed that Mako knew the direction to go in. Kirino continued to let the man lead the way. Not only did he seem to know where to go, but could feel the presence of another person around. Was it experience that gave the man this knowledge or did he have some foresight of the mission because of his rank. He probably had access to more privileged knowledge than the girl had. There was a benefit to rank like access to certain weapons, armors, jutsu, and other things. As far as Kirino could tell she was already given the down side to rank, difficult missions and plenty of them. It was a wonder how she was still a genin. Kirino pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind though as she continued to move forward.

The two came to a stop as the neared an entrance it seemed that Mako wanted to have both sides of the entrance covered in case of an ambush of some sort. The girl did as she thought was being directed and placed her back near the slime covered wall. This is so gross, why couldn’t this be blood or some other type of pretty, non-disgusting liquid? The thought of blood always made the girl want to giggle, but she always held herself back and instead would just smile. Luckily that wasn’t any different than usual as she was always thinking of blood, which in turn meant she was always smiling.

There are many types of blood. There is A, B, AB, O, and we haven’t even gotten to RH factors. Ahh, blood. They are just all so pretty in their own ways. Kirino peaked her head around the corner briefly to see what lay ahead. It seemed there was something covered in a white sheet on a table. If it weren’t for the shape and the fact there was red liquid seeping through the sheet, it would be hard to tell it was a human. But as the blood weighed the sheet down it began to grip tighter to the skin revealing more of the form. ”I think it’s a girl.” Kirino whispered looking to the chuunin. Probably already dead with that amount of blood loss, hopefully Mako knew that fact as well and wouldn’t charge in. Emotions were half of the reason things go bad on most missions.

WC: 404
TWC: 1656/3000
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:08 am
As it started to become evident that the chuunin would not be the first to enter or even speak for that matter, Kirino took it on herself to be the first to move her head further into the room to have a good look around. ”Well I don’t think anything alive is around here, we may have spooked them. That blood looks pretty fresh though, so we may not have missed whoever did this by that much.” Maybe the sight of blood was something the ninja couldn’t handle, but she had recalled the man casually slashing the enormous spider creature in half. Literally right before it was roasted and he had lit a cigarette to bathe in the satisfaction of his kill or maybe it was to calm his nerves, he didn’t seem all that worked up about the kill though.

Making one final attempt to look for traps or movement the girl did a quick look around before moving into the room. Once in the room she inched closer to the body once in front of it she gazed at the blood soaked sheets. Peeling back the white covering slowly she revealed a set of red hair, as she continued the blood made it harder to move the sheet as the ichor wanted to stick to the body that covered the abdomen. With the whole thing down to the girl’s feet now it was possible to determine the cause of death and age of the victim. The girl appeared to be no older than Kirino probably in her mid to late teens, she had green eyes and looked relatively healthy. Aside from the laceration that was clearly used to remove the liver, along with a few more that were used to remove the kidneys. ”Umm… Mako, I think this is bad.” The girl said while stopping her smiling to seem at least a little sane.

Thinking back to early in the week Kirino began to recall a few bits of information. ”Wasn’t there a missing person’s report filed for a girl around this age, about a week ago or so?” The Kaguya wasn’t sure whether or not the missing girl and the dead one were the same, but she was sure the red head was from the leaf village. The Uzumaki clan was a well-respected and relatively large clan within the village it would be difficult to miss their trade mark red hair and they had some sort of power very unique to them, but Kirino couldn’t quite recall what it was… Oh, yeah strong life presence. The only reason that the girl recalled was because the previously life less corpse began to cough, causing the blood to gush faster with the convulsions and the beating of the heart. ”Holy shit!” The lady shrieked as the corpse grabbed onto her arm, it was only a reaction, but Kirino jerked her arm away from the living dead girl as fast as she could before looking back at Mako. ”Do you have any medical jutsu to stabilize her while I go and retrieve what has been, umm… Stolen?” It was evident that the jump scare was still effecting her from her tone and voice it was also obvious she was more comfortable when the dead girl was dead and not alive, but still kind of dead due to the lack of organs. It was weird and weird, and well weird pretty much sums it up.

WC: 574
TWC: 2230
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:10 am
Was the chuunin too stunned to move he seemed frozen in time, almost ill. Maybe the mission couldn’t be finished. No, it had to be regardless of who was hurt, scare, or whatever. A mission was a mission and orders were orders there was no stopping because someone refuses to move onwards. Taking the chuunin by the arm Kirino attempted to pull Mako inside of the hall with the girl who had once more lost consciousness. She was still breathing though, so it was possible to save her. ”Please just take her and go I can handle the rest.” Mako looked a little pale he didn’t seem like an overly scared person, so he must have been ill or something.  Maybe he should get looked at too if he takes her to the hospital, he looked as if his heart was about to explode.

Kirino knew when it came down to it only you could help yourself and that was done by following rules and not growing attachments. Letting go of the feeling of togetherness within her the girl began to move ahead, not looking back as she did. The girl knew no white knight would come along if she were to get captured. There was hunter and prey and if she let herself fill with rage the prey would become her. Emotion is a weakness, one to be expunged to succeed. Her father bet their fortunes away on emotions and had sold her children, it was best to be like her mother. A woman who left, a cold and emotionless woman who didn’t have to witness the death of her husband, their former home burn, and almost sold into slavery. ”Cold as ice.” Kirino would say walking away from the area.

Moving along the sounds of breathing grew heavier, listening closely to the breath a movement caught her eyes attention. A man wielding chakra coated hands appeared, he seemed ready for this. It was a wonder he hadn’t tried to escape, maybe he was prideful. Whatever the reason he wouldn’t be alive much longer. Hardening her bones the girl rushed forward at speed 50 hardening her bones as she did so. The man threw a chakra coated hand forward and Kirino threw her hand forward in turn. The chakra scalpel had a power of 71. The fist came in at power 105 and health 105. When the attacks collided neither person seemed effected.

If Kirino was going to win this she would have to increase her speed. As the man started forming hand seals the girl pulled out her spine. In doing so, a gleam of recognition showed through the man’s eyes as he instinctively moved out of the way of the incoming whip. Where the whip hit the earth cracked with a power of 145 and speed of 129. ”A Kaguya no need for your DNA, I already got some. The other one you were with may be useful though.” The creep said moving forward with an outstretched hand that nabbed Kirino on the arm. As he touched her a restrictive force began to crawl up her body, but as she flexed her muscles and willed her bones to move the feeling stopped. With haste the girl took the opportunity for a close attack and pulled the bone whip across the man’s abdomen cutting him as each vertebrae went through his side. ”You talk too much.” The Kaguya said with cold violet eyes as blood splattered onto the girl’s face. There is only one thing I like more than blood. The fear in a person’s eyes before they are beaten.

As the man crawled along the ground trying to hold his parts inside he looked up as the girl wrapped the whip around the man’s head before dragging him back to where Mako was. Letting the man bleed out from the old and new lacerations as she drags him. Only a few wounds visible on the girl’s hands from where the scalpel had pierced skin, but not bone or anything underneath.  Before returning to the surface she grabbed a record of the man’s experiments. With luck the organs the thief had taken were safe. Kirino remembered where the wounds had been on the girl and tried to avoid those spots on the guy. Once, above ground the girl took the body to the hospital hopefully the doctors could do something and the girl would live.

After leaving the guy at the hospital Kirino took the research journal to the hokage’s office. Surely they would want to know about what was happening underneath their feet and not only that, but reporting any findings to the leaders of the village was part of the task.

WC: 785
TWC: 3015
Claiming: Mission Rewards, 7 stats, 3015 words towards Clematis Dance: Vine Mastery)
(Exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:34 am

Is Mako intending on finishing this? <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum