Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

The New Apprentice Empty The New Apprentice

Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:43 am
Learning Multiple Jutsu:

When Hanzo previously trained with the Otokage, he awakened the Two Tomoe Sharingan. Within a few days later, the young Genin managed to awaken his Three Tomoe Sharingan by himself. He slowly started to learn a few techniques by doing solo training but wanted to learn more. Since had prior interaction with the Otokage, he sent a letter to the Otokage Mansion requesting for training assistance. This way he could learn more about the Otokage, one of the strongest people in the village and to learn more about becoming his bodyguard in the future. He wanted to learn four techniques that could help him in his quest to be a bodyguard to the leader of his village and also to be a part of the Sound Ninja Five. In his letter he wrote that he wanted to learn the Summoning Technique and Fuinjutsu Breaking at C Rank, Scent Masking and Body Flicker Technique at D Rank.

He knew that he could learn the techniques fast enough, especially now that he has the Sharingan. He didn’t want to waste the time of the most important man in his village. The Uchiha wore his usual attire with his Tanto strapped to the middle of his back. Hanzo arrived at the Advanced Training Facility at 7.55AM not wanting to be late since he wrote that they could start the training at 8AM.

WC: 230/750
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

The New Apprentice Empty Re: The New Apprentice

Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:30 am

Kaito awoke early, stretching and yawning as he sat up from one of the black leather couches that stood within his office. The Uchiha did not have a chance to make it home the night before as he had been far too busy with paperwork, but this was the new normal for Kaito since having become the Otokage, and it was an occurrence that he was slowly but surely becoming accustomed to. Standing up from the couch, Kaito walked over to the cabinet in the corner of the room and began brewing a cup of coffee when a knock sounded upon the door leading into the office.

"Come in." He said groggily. In response the door would creak open to reveal his personal assistant. They were carrying an envelope in their hand as they walked to stand in front of Kaito.

"A letter for you, Lord Otokage." The assistant said with a bow as they handed the letter over to the Uchiha standing before them. Kaito would take it, at which point the assistant would turn on their heel and exit the room again, closing the door behind them as they did so. A bit perplexed by who would be sending him a letter, Kaito would open it with haste.

"I see..." He said to himself. The letter had been addressed to him from another Uchiha in the village named Hanzo. Kaito remembered the lad in particular as he had helped the boy awaken his Sharingan previously. It was mentioned in the letter that Hanzo again wanted to train under Kaito's tutleage, and that he had also obtained the Three-Tomoe state of the Sharingan and wanted to be a bodyguard of his in the future. "This kid has drive, I'll say that much." Grabbing the now freshly brewed cup of coffee, he would nod after taking the first sip. "Lets see if he has what it takes."

Kaito proceeded to finish the coffee he brewed before getting a quick shower in the private bathroom adjacent to his office and switching into his rather signature outfit; a fishnet tank top, dark grey sweatpants held up with a simple light grey sash, and dark grey sandals. He too put on his prized Otogakure forehead protector before exiting from the office, advising his assistant that he would be out of the office for a few hours, and then heading towards the village's training grounds. Upon his arrival, it wasn't hard to notice Hanzo out of the crowd of the few people that were up this early in the morning. The older Uchiha that was Kaito yawned again, stopping fifty-meters away from Hanzo. Once Kaito knew that Hanzo could see him, however, he formed the 'Ram' hand sign to perform the 'Body Flicker Jutsu'. In a gust of wind would reappear directly in front of him before the younger Uchiha could ever have a hope of reacting.

"Good morning, Hanzo. I hope your ready for some training, and take note because what you just saw was your first lesson..."

WC (POST) = 505 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 505 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:48 am
Hanzo was eagerly waiting for the elder Uchiha who was supposed to train him. The young Genin wanted to impress his village leader and not to disappoint him. The Genin caught sight of the Otokage at about 50 meters away so the young Uchiha awakened his Sharingan to show that he was ready to begin his training. Just as Hanzo was about to wave at him, the elder Uchiha instantly spawned directly in front of him. The Otokage greeted him and immediately started the training with the Body Flicker Technique. The young Uchiha was thoroughly impressed by the elder Uchiha with his style of entrance, as expected of the Otokage who was immensely powerful compared to him.

Thanks to Hanzo's Sharingan being active, he was able to quickly identify the hand seal made which was the Ram. Since the elder Uchiha had started the training with the Body Flicker, Hanzo too performed the Ram hand seal and initiated the Body Flicker Technique. With the technique, he was able to move about 180 meters backward. The Genin felt proud that he was able to do it with a single try. Hanzo knew that as he gets stronger, he will be able to move further with this technique. The young Uchiha ran back to the Otokage and stood in front of him with a smile of achievement. "Otokage sama, looks like I did it, all thanks to you!" he exclaimed. "What am I learning next, the Scent Masking Technique ?" Hanzo asked curiously.

WC: 250
TWC: 480/750

Battle Stats:
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:40 pm

Hanzo was catching onto things a lot quicker than Kaito had expected. Almost as soon as the older Uchiha reappeared directly before him in a gust of wind and leaves, Hanzo too formed the 'Ram' hand seal and backtracked 180-meters towards the edge of the training ground. Kaito clapped, and once Hanzo was back within earshot, he addressed the lad.

"Well done, but keep in mind that while that technique can be used in a pinch, it can also put you in a jam if you are not observant of the battlefield around you." Kaito pointed to a large tree that had only been 2-meters to the Hanzo's right side when he had used the 'Body Flicker Jutsu'. "If you had only been a few feet closer to that tree, you would've ended up with some serious injuries and perhaps a night in the hospital, so just keep a keen eye on the situations at hand."

Digressing, Kaito would next take an open stance so that his movements and the seals he would next perform would be easily visible to Hanzo's active 3-Tomoe Sharingan.

"The 'Scent Masking Technique' is a rather rudimentary one, really, but is the basis for almost all sensory-based jutsu. As the name implies, it masks the scent of the person using it, but it does not fully erase it nor does it mask other things like the scent of their blood or their Chakra Signature." Kaito formed the 'Ox' -> and 'Tiger' hand signs slowly. A thin veil of Chakra would begin to form around him, which would easily be visible with Hanzo's active Sharingan. As Kaito's chakra did this, the fresh scent of the cedarwood soap that he had used earlier that morning would begin to fade away to almost utter nothingness. "Take a quick whiff of the air, Hanzo. This technique, as I stated, will almost completely wipe away your scent. While this can be good in stealth missions, but should you ever go up against a ninken or a member of the Inuzuka clan, this technique will be virtually useless." Kaito reminisced on the time he had spent with his adoptive Inuzuka parents as a child. They had trained him to be able to use his sense of smell to its fullest, and he had been so good with his ability in sensory that at one point in time he had granted the moniker of "The Hellhound of Sunagakure".

After giving Hanzo a moment to observe the effects of the 'Scent Masking Jutsu', Kaito allowed the technique to disapate.

"Okay, Hanzo, now you give it a go."

WC (POST) = 433 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 938 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:23 am
When the elder Uchiha pointed out that he would have nearly hit the tree if he was not careful, the Genin took a mental note of it. He understood from the Otokage that a simple mistake could have cost him serious injuries. The elder Uchiha started explaining how the Scent Masking Technique works. He informed that the technique is a basis for almost all sensory based Jutsu and it masks the scent of the user. However he pointed out that it doesn't fully erase nor will it mask other things such as the users blood or their chakra signature.

As the elder Uchiha took an open stance, Hanzo knew the Otokage was about to initiate the technique. With his Sharingan, the young Genin was focused on the Otokage's hands to watch for the hand seals. The elder Uchiha formed the Ox and Tiger hand signs and initiated the technique. Hanzo with his Sharingan was able to see a thin veil of chakra forming around the Otokage. The young Uchiha felt the fading of the Otokage's scent until he couldn't sense it anymore even though he was right in front of him. As Hanzo was trying his best to smell him out, the elder Uchiha advised on the flaw of the technique that it was not a good idea to go up against a Ninken or any member of the Inuzuka clan as they could easily find him out.

The Otokage dispersed the technique and informed Hanzo to give it a try. The young Uchiha closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The Genin opened his eyes with his Sharingan brightly shining. He moved his right hand up to his chest and performed the Ox and Tiger hand sign and initiated the Scent Masking Technique. As with the elder Uchiha, Hanzo was able to release a thin veil of chakra that formed around him. With eagerness, he asked the Otokage, "Did it work ?".

Hanzo had previously overheard something about the Inuzuka Clan and the Otokage, but didn't pay any attention to it but since the young Genin was curious and wanting to be the bodyguard of the leader of his village, the young Uchiha raised eyebrows and asked "Are you close with the Inuzuka Clan ?". The young Uchiha was shy to ask something personal, but wanting to know him better, he just took his shot at it while scratching his head. Not knowing if he would answer or not, the young Uchiha immediately said "How does the Summoning Technique work ?".

WC: 420
TWC: 900/750

Battle Stats:
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:33 am

Kaito chuckled a little at Hanzo's question about his being close to the Inuzuka clan.

"I was originally a member of the Inuzuka clan, but I was adopted by them when I was really young. My adoptive parents were murdered, however, and through their deaths I learned of my true Uchiha heritage." Kaito paused for a moment, reflecting on his newly acquired Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan and the journey that he had undertaken to awaken it. He wouldn't dare showcase this power to Hanzo, however, as he wasn't sure if the young lad was ready to know of such... forbidden things.

"I'll gladly go into more detail later if you'd like, but for the time being I'll gladfully show you the Summoning Jutsu."

Kaito proceeded to bite the tip of his right thumb to draw a little hint of blood before weaving the 'Boar' -> 'Dog' -> 'Bird' -> 'Monkey' -> and 'Ram' hand seals before slamming his right hand upon the ground and forming the seal of confrontation with his left hand.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

A thick cloud of white smoke erupted from the ground where a Fūinjutsu seal had formed from the Uchiha's blood. The sounds of low, deep growling erupted from the smoke before it dissipated to reveal three wolves; two little ones no bigger than one foot long and a much larger one that would make even Kaito himself appear small. The two little ones were bickering upon themselves, not even realizing they had been summoned, but the bigger one looked around intently and was poised to strike if need be.

"Sorry to summon you here, Kenzan, but I was demonstrating to my friend Hanzo here the Summoning Jutsu and wanted to show its potential."

Kenzan looked down at Kaito with narrow, yellow eyes. He changed his pose to be more relaxed and rested his bottom upon the ground.

"Kaito... You summoned me at a really inconvenient time, you know..." Kenzan replied, the serious look upon his face souring up slightly. "Amaya had some business to take care of, so I've been left with these two hellions for the past three days. They won't take their naps and keep fighting nonstop!" Kenzan hurriedly ran behind Kaito and ducked for cover behind him. He looked over at Hanzo pleadingly. "I'm an alpha wolf for crying out loud, not some babysitter!" Kaito couldn't help but laugh at Kenzan, who scared even Kaito himself with his seriousness when the two of them had met. This was a completely different side of the alpha wolf of the Wolves Of Death Gorge that he had never seen before.

"Taiyo! Tsuki! Straighten up, you two!" The two wolf pups stopped bickering immediately and looked over at Kaito. "I brought you two here today to demonstrate the Summoning Jutsu. Keep in mind that if you two are ever summoned, you have to remain on your best behavior. What if my friend here wanted to form a summoning contract with your race, huh?"

"We're sorry, Kai..." They pouted in unison.

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to your father when all three of you are home, okay?" The two pups nodded and walked over to stand with Kenzan. Kaito cleared his throat before continuing to address Hanzo. "So that, Hanzo, is how you perform the Summoning Jutsu. I summoned these three here because I happen to have what is called a "summoning contract" with them. The contract binds your chakra signature to them and allows you to summon any available beings from that race if you should ever need to." Kaito would point over towards the three summons from left to right. "The big wolf's name is Kenzan, and he is the leader of this particular summoning race. I promise you, he is not normally this flustered. The smaller two are Taiyo and Tsuki, Kenzan's twin pups. Those two are the summoning contract holders, so should any of you wish to sign their summoning contract, you can do so with them. Remember though, you can normally only have one summoning contract at a time, so do this wisely if you'd like to."

Kaito would loiter around for a few moments as the Genin before him examined and talked to Kenzan, Taiyo, and Tsuki if they so chose to. That would give Hanzo the chance to sign the summoning contract if he wished to as well, but whether or not he did would be up to him. Once Hanzo were all finished, Kaito would simply nod before saying goodbye to the three wolves and forming the seal of confrontation again. Three clouds of smoke appeared and took away with it the wolves, and once it was gone, Kaito would turn his attention back to Hanzo.

"Alright, Hanzo, now that they are gone, I want you to demonstrate the 'Summoning Jutsu' for me. Start with something small, like a kunai or a shuriken, to show me if you understand the basics."

WC (POST) = 822 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,760 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:27 am
Hanzo was shocked to hear the story of the Elder Uchiha. He didn't know how to comfort the Otokage even though he seemed calm about it. Hanzo understood how the Otokage felt as his situation was nearly the same. "I'm sorry to hear that Otokage sama. I understand what you have gone through, maybe a little at least. My father killed my mother in front of my eyes as my house burnt to the ground in black flames. I promised my mother I will avenge her by killing my father with the same black flames. I don't know what kind of technique that was, but I will surely learn it in the future just to watch him burn" Hanzo uttered with his eyebrows frowned and his Sharingan shining bright with emotion. "Sorry to bring up your bad past, let's do the Summoning Jutsu" the young Uchiha voiced to divert their sorrow into learning.

The Genin's eyes were focused on the Otokage's hands as he proceeded to perform the Summoning Technique. The Elder Uchiha bit his right thumb and performed the necessary hand signs and slammed his right hand upon the ground and formed another seal with his left hand. This caused a thick puff of white smoke to manifest at the location of his blood. Hanzo could hear the growling within the smoke and it revealed his summoning companions. A huge wolf that towered them and 2 two small wolves that were a foot long. The young Uchiha was fascinated at this sight and in awe while the Otokage was introducing the young Genin.

"Hello Kenzan sama, my name is Hanzo Uchiha" the young Uchiha responded while giving a polite bow. Hanzo understood that Amaya might have been the partner of Kenzan, the huge wolf and he was taking care of the two pups during her absence. Hanzo could feel the strength and the enormous mass of chakra from the huge wolf but was delighted to see a funny side when he covered behind the Otokage. Once the Otokage commanded the two young wolves, they immediately obeyed his instruction without hesitation and apologized to him. The Otokage formally introduced the wolf pack and started explaining how the Summoning Technique worked. Hanzo was honored that the Otokage offered the summoning contracts of the wolf. "Thank you Otokage sama. This truly is an honor and yes I wish to sign their summoning contract" Hanzo said with a huge smile.

Hanzo stood directly in front of the two young pups. He proceeded to brush the mane of Taiyo while Tsuki started asking for the petting. He could see the difference in them. The white furred wolf was standing there like a guard when he brushed her while the grey furred wolf was wagging his tail and was on the floor as he rubbed his belly. The young Uchiha could see that Kenzan was watching him with a piercing look. Hanzo turned to look at the Elder Uchiha and nodded to him, signifying he was ready to sign the contract. The young pups manifested a huge scroll which Hanzo signed with his blood. Once the deal was done, the Otokage dispersed them.

The young Uchiha was excited with his contract with the wolves. The Otokage turned towards Hanzo and instructed him to demonstrate the technique with a simple tool just for basic understanding. Just as the Otokage performed previously, Hanzo bit the tip of his right thumb for blood and weaved the Boar > Dog > Bird > Monkey > Ram hand seals before slamming his right hand on the ground and forming the seal of confrontation with his left hand. The Summoning Technique was complete. With a small puff of white smoke, a Kunai was right in front of him on the floor. Hanzo couldn't have missed since he watched the whole show from the Otokage while his Sharingan was active.

"I did it!" Hanzo exclaimed. "Looks like we are only left with the Fuinjutsu Breaking" he voiced delighted as he had already learned 3 Techniques and even gotten a Summoning Contract from the Otokage.

WC: 678
TWC: 1578/750

Battle Stats:
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:10 am

Kaito was quite happy that Hanzo decided to sign the summoning contract he had presented. The summoning contract was one that had been presented to the Otokage by his adoptive Inuzuka father, and from Kaito's understanding he himself had been the last one to sign it before today. This assumption was confirmed as correct, as Kaito was able to see as the younger Uchiha signed the contract in his blood.

Kaito looked over to Kenzan, who seemed to be glaring at the boy.

"I promise to train him well, Kenzan." Kaito assured the giant wolf as he brushed his fur. "IHe really does seem like a good kid. I'm sure that he will not bring any harm to any members of your pack."

"But what if the boy manages to summon Kovamasu, or worse, Chinimaru?" Kenzan asked, not removing the scowl from his face. "What will you do if he looses control of them?" Kaito patted Kenzan, his own eyes beginning to narrow. He knew the history that Kenzan shared with Chinimaru, himself having learned of that history from his adoptive father, and it was not one filled with flowers or happiness to say the least.

"I wouldn't worry about any of that, my friend With enough training, I'm sure that Hanzo will be able to keep the two of them in check." As Hanzo finished signing the summoning contract, Kaito looked Kenzan in the eyes and smiled. "I promise you, my friend, that no harm will come to the pack. I swear on it." With that Kenzan would nod before Kaito undid the summoning, leaving only himself and Hanzo at the training grounds. He asked Hanzo to demonstrate for him a simple version of the Summoning Jutsu, one in which the younger boy would only have to summon a kunai, and Hanzo managed to do this with much ease as well. He honestly couldn't help but be impressed with the rate at which Hanzo was developing. The drive he had was second to none of the other Genin he had met since Otogakure's inception, and he really was pleased. He remembered that later that day he would be meeting with some of the other village officials about the creation of some Genin teams, and Kaito honestly was very biased about one of the members he desired for his team.

'I'll have to request Hanzo as a member of my team before one of the other sensei's snatches him up for their own...'

Kaito allowed himself to get lost in his thoughts for a moment, but Hanzo's final training request to learn the 'Fūinjutsu Breaking' technique brought him back to reality.

"Ah, yes. The 'Fūinjutsu Breaking' technique." Kaito brushed away at his goatee with his left hand, holding his left arm up in place with his right, which laid crossed upon his chest. He then began to pace back and forth before Hanzo as he went into detail about the Jutsu. "Another rudimentary, yet very essential technique that I would recommend anyone should have in their arsenal. While some may not excel in the art of Fūinjutsu, like myself for example, the technique can become very powerful. Enough even to break some seals that protect entire villages if used by the right person." Kaito paused his words and pacing, looking to ensure that Hanzo was paying attention as he spoke. "That takes many years of practice, however, so we are going to start with something much simpler than a barrier seal." The older Uchiha proceeded to remove two explosive tags from the item pouch located on the back of his left hip, placing them on the ground directly in front of Hanzo before bending down to the ground above them. "The users of this technique are able to break seals via direct physical contact of their fingers with the surface of the seal itself. While a seal is being broken, it is lit up in gentle blue light by the flow of the user's chakra as it explores the seal's structure, even if the seal had previously been invisible, and as long as one puts enough Chakra into the technique, they will be able to render the seal useless."

Kaito simply placed his pointer finger down onto the explosive tag to the right, flowing his Chakra into the seal. As he had described the seal began to light up with a light blue color for a moment before fading back to a simple black color. Once this happened Kaito would stand back up, the tag in hand, and he threw it against one of the trees located ten-meters away from him and Hanzo. He formed the 'Ram' hand seal, which would normally activate the seal of the explosive tag, thus allowing it to explode as its name suggested, but this tag didn't do anything whatsoever.

It was now rendered an intricately drawn sticker as it were.

"And that, my friend, is how the 'Fūinjutsu Breaking' technique works. Keep in mind, however, that some seals may be more tricky to break than others, and will not be able to be broken with this technique alone. Some seals are also far beyond the scope of this technique and cannot be broken at all, so be on the lookout for those to ensure practical use." Crossing his arms in front of his chest, Kaito smiled down at Hanzo. He had no doubt in his mind that his young student would be able to make masterful use of the knowledge he had presented him. "Now go ahead and give it a shot..."

WC (POST) = 928 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 2,688 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:11 am
The Elder Uchiha brushed his goatee and began explaining the fundamentals of the Fuinjutsu Breaking, Hanzo was taking mental notes of his speech. He understood that having such a technique even though not specializing, it may come in handy when needed. Especially when he said that the said technique has the potential to break some seals that protects the entire village if used correctly. Hanzo was shocked by that, as breaking of such a high level seal to protect one's village is a possibility and in his mind it can happen to his own village which he loves dearly. The young Uchiha would never let that happen. "I may not be strong now, but I can assure you that such a situation would never happen in my watch, especially when I'm aiming to be your bodyguard" Hanzo uttered with determined eyes.

The Otokage proceeded to place two explosive tags in front of Hanzo and clarified on the procedure of breaking a seal. If the seal lits up gentle blue, it means the seal is being broken as the user's chakra flows through the seal's structure to deactivate it. The Elder Uchiha placed his pointer finger on the explosive tag that was on the right side and activated the technique. With the Sharingan still being active, the chakra flow was extremely visible to Hanzo. He could see the seal lighting up in blue color and faded back to simple black. The Otokage stood up and threw the tag towards a tree that was 10 meters away from them and formed the Ram hand seal. The hand seal was supposed to activate the explosive tag but nothing happened at all. It was basically a sticker at this point. Hanzo was intrigued by this. As the Elder Uchiha said before, this technique had a lot of potential when used correctly. "That was amazing!" the young Uchiha exclaimed.

Now, it was Hanzo's turn. As the young Uchiha bent down towards the explosive tag, the Otokage informed that some seals have different requirements to break them. With one knee on the ground, Hanzo placed his right hand on the explosive seal and flowed his chakra through it. As he did that, a gentle blue color streamed across the seal beautifully and faded back within seconds. The young Uchiha grabbed the seal and stood up. He turned towards the tree that the Otokage previously threw at. He held the seal in between his pointer and middle finger and threw it towards the same tree that was 10 meters away from them and performed the Ram hand seal. As expected, the seal didn't explode. He had successfully deactivated the seal. Hanzo felt great that he unlocked another achievement, the Fuinjutsu Breaking. The Genin deactivated his Sharingan as his class came to an end.

"That was a great technique to have, it surely has great potential like you said Otokage sama" Hanzo smiled. "Thank you for taking your time to educate me on these techniques. I know you are the leader of our village and you must have a hectic schedule. I don't wish to take any more of your time as you are the most important person in the village and would have things to attend to. I shall take my leave and hope to see you again very soon" Hanzo uttered as he bowed respectfully and left the Training Facility.

In the Genin's heart, he felt close towards the Otokage. As Hanzo had no family, the Otokage was someone special for the young Uchiha. Even though the Otokage had official duties to attend to, Hanzo felt that the Otokage took some time off to just train him due to his request. It was a great honor for the Genin. The desire to be his bodyguard to not just protect him but to protect his entire village was deeply rooted to his heart.

WC: 646
TWC: 2224/750

Battle Stats:

---Exit---
Character: Hanzo Uchiha
Word Count: 2224

Jutsu Claims: (75% ATF Discount)
125 WC towards Body Flicker Technique (D-Rank)
125 WC towards Scent Masking (D-Rank)
250 WC towards Summoning Technique (C-Rank)
250 WC towards Fuinjutsu Breaking (C-Rank)
687 WC towards Chidori Senbon (Pending - 2063/2750) > Completed
Balance WC: 787

Summoning Contract:
The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Will pay a Tribute of 7,500 Ryo (Refer Friend Discount) on Stat Page

Stats Claims: 22 Points in Bonus AP (1241 > 1263)
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:13 pm