Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility... Empty With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility...

Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:03 am

Uchiha, Kaito paced the wooden floors of his office. There had been innumerable things on his mind as of late since becoming the Otokage; how would the new Ninja Academy hold up in instilling the next generation with knowledge? How were all of the clans holding up in this new shared system instead of running about their own internal politics? But the biggest question on his mind, however, was how would he do in securing the safety of Otogakure?

This duty, of course, did not just lay upon Kaito's shoulders. It truly rested on the shoulders of the village's shinobi. But Kaito couldn't seamlessly blend into the background as he was able to during his time in Sunagakure. He was now in the spotlight, and in the eyes of the village and the world, anything that happened to the village rested on his shoulders and his alone.

It was for this reason he had requested the company of two of the village's founders; Chinoike, Guren and Uchiha, Noya. Guren had always been someone that Guren could look up to as a mentor and the previous Kazekage of Sunagakure. He had also been able to help Kaito before after the death of the young Uchiha's parents. Noya, on the other hand, was not someone that Kaito had known all too well. Sure, the man was a fellow member of the Uchiha clan and one of the founding five fathers of Otogakure, but outside of that and a few meetings, the two men had not shared all that much time together. As Kaito began to prepare the different arrangements of tea for this meeting he had put in place, something that he learned he should do from Guren himself, Kaito prayed that the relationship between himself and Noya would only blossom.

He would need it too should the request he had in place to ask Noya be one that the man would accept.

After a few moments, and just as the teas were entering their stage of preparation, a knock sounded upon the door leading into the office. Kaito couldn't help but let out a hopeful sigh.

"Come in..." The Otokage said.

WC (POST) = 360 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 360 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 25000

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility... Empty Re: With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility...

Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:55 pm
Upon receiving the formal request for his presence, Guren would depart from his place of residence and make his way towards the Otokage Mansion. He was unsure just what exactly that Kaito had planned though he assumed it was of vital importance. As it had been early in the morning when he set out from his home, Zidane had still been soundly asleep. His brother had quite the last few days, experiencing a sliver of the potential that the natural berserker bloodline had in store for him, yet clearly had been overtaken by it. The result was disaster to the advanced training facility, which Guren immediately rectified and compensated the facility for the damages. Still though, a portion of him had felt guilty for subjecting the clone to such a transformation so early in his life. As he walked through the streets of Otogakure he wondered if he should have done things differently. Perhaps it would have made more sense for him to introduce those bloodlines to Zidane some time after he had existed, rather than right at his point of creation. Though at the time, the Third assumed that if it was what he knew from his origin, he'd have much less frustrations towards what came with it. And besides, it was Guren's original path to walk down the road of being a monstrosity. And if he could do it, then surely his genome could.

Upon arrival at the mansion, the Third made his way into the reception area while offering a wave of acknowledgement to the worker behind the desk. She'd nod, refraining from interrupting his train of thought while simultaneously recognizing his credentials. Guren was the Sound 5 Commander, which meant that he'd have access to any part of the village without specific authorization needed. That is, unless the esteemed Otokage required otherwise. But for now, the understanding was that the Chinoike would be able to come and go to the Otokage's office as necessary; whether to inform him of highly classified information, or even to just catch up with his former student.

Once he reached the large double doored entrance to the office, he'd offer a series of three knocks on one of the oaken doors. Promptly, the man was invited in. And so he'd push the door open and wear a subtle smile on his face. 

"How the tables have turned, Lord Otokage. That desks suits you well."

WC = 403
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility... Empty Re: With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility...

Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:46 am
A lot had transpired in the once lush, but barely desolate lands. Against a few indecisive minds, The Uchiha clan had come to an agreement on allowing the settlement of this new village known as Otogakure, and with the long winded delegations with the ever elusive Orochi clan, the three founding clans of the lands had came into unison on the pressing matter. Fast forward to this day of days and Noya stood tall on the pinnacle of the Uchiha Elder Building staring out into the distance into the expansive landscape that he had once guarded with one other, Sarutobi Satoshi. Much had changed and his duties had also changed within the village since he was the Elder of the Uchihas and to many the Clan head in the village itself, it was still weird being apart of a village once more. His last memories of ever wearing a headband were so long ago that as he stared at the Sound headband numerous memories flowed through his mind. Today he would be wearing a black and white Haori which housed a unique array of red and black wood lilies. His bottoms would consist of a black and white hakama and lastly adorning his feet would be a pair of straw sandals. He stood there for a bit opening and closing a black fan that when fully extended showed the Uchiha symbol, and for the most part he stayed there in silence as the sun had came over the horizon.

His senses alerted him to an oncoming force as he turned his head slightly, the person being one of the messengers of the Uchiha clan. The masked female gave a small bow before holding out a scroll," For you Master Noya," she'd exclaim rather quickly before standing up and backing away. Taking the scroll into his hands he would open it and begin to read over its contents quickly. A small hum would escape his lips as he re-rolled the scroll up and stuck it into the depths of his Haori before nodding to her. The female would disappear before he had leaped off of the building and began to scale down it using the various rooftops to get to the bottom of the building before using the seal of confrontation to disappear in a blur. It would not take him long to arrive to the mansion of the Otokage and when he did he would walk in and announce himself to the secretary. Shortly after he would begin to walk through the expansive building until his destination was in front of him. He could hear the voice of one other as he opened the door and walked in to see the sight of both Kaito, the Otokage, and Guren. Giving both a curt smile he would walk in and close the door behind him," So what do I owe this unexpected summon to Lord Otokage? Surely you aren't calling me in for a tea date," there was a smug yet playful tone to his words as he closed the fan he had into his hands and waited to see what had been going on.

525 WC
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:35 pm

Chinoike, Guren would be the first to make an appearance at the meeting. Kaito returned the man's smile and bowed to him.

"How they have, Lord Third." Kaito chuckled. "And thank you. I thought so too." He placed his hand upon the intricately designed oak desk, which had been stained a dark color at his request. "It was made from one of the trees where we had first landed here in the Land of Sky, so its a bit of a commemorative piece."

Kaito looked up at Guren, feeling as though he was doing well by the man who too had once been a kage himself. There was so much that the Uchiha wanted to discuss with him besides what he had requested his presence for currently, and just as he was about to address one of these topics, the door leading into the office swung open with a sense of grandeur. Redirecting his attention, Kaito would be greeted by none other than Uchiha, Noya; the Uchiha's clan's Elder here in the Land of Sky and one of the fellow founders of Otogakure. Kaito bowed to Noya but stiffled a chuckle at the man's remark about the tea the Otokage had prepared.

"Of course not, my friend." Kaito replied, still chuckling a bit. "The tea is merely a formality, but a wise man once told me that good tea, much like a village, can always bring people together. Either way, I'm grateful that the both of you were able to attend this meeting today." He walked over to the center of the office, where two leather couches and a leather chair stood around a large coffee table. "Please, gentlemen, have a seat." Kaito waved an open upright palm in the direction of the couches before he himself took a seat in the chair at the head of the coffee table. He would then offer the men some of the hot beverage, whether they took him up on the offer their decision alone, before pouring himself some into a yunomi tea cup.

Once both Guren and Noya were ready, Kaito would move onto the topic that had been running through his mind for many, many weeks by this point.

"I want to start off by saying that I am very pleased with the direction that Otogakure is heading in. The immense amount of paperwork usually keeps me stuffed here in this office, but when I get the opportunity to stroll through the village, I see increasing amounts of people wearing our headband and training in the arts of the ninja." Kaito paused for a moment. "While I am pleased that you all had elected me as the Otokage, I sometimes feel that I may not be as strong as I can be... How will the power that I currently possess be enough to defend the village should the need ever arise?" Kaito turned his head over to Noya. "Noya, as an Elder within our clan, I am sure you possess yourself the Mangekyō Sharingan. I'm know you do, in fact, as I saw you use it on the day of our first meeting. But I must ask if you have ever heard of a stage of the Sharingan that lies beyond the Mangekyō? A power forbidden within our clan from ancient times..."

Kaito would wait for any type of response from Noya, and as he did so he took a sip of the steaming hot tea before him.

"I've only heard tale of such a power from a man back in Sunagakure; an Uchiha like ourselves. He had said our ancestors used to achieve this power through barbaric means; stealing the eyes of other Uchiha through sheer force and manipulation, only to implant the stolen eyes in place of their own eyes... But this power is great, so I must ask, Noya... Would you like to experiment with attempting to awaken this power? Not by stealing each others eyes, of course, but simply entrusting each other by swapping them? I believe, in my heart of hearts, that should we successfully exchange eyes and awaken this forbidden power, that both the Uchiha clan and Otogakure will only achieve greater standing in this world. And Lord Guren, should Noya be on board with this, would you be willing to undertake the implants in the same way you helped me once before?"

With his piece being said, and his request made, Kaito would simply await a response from the two men before him. He knew that it was all perhaps a lot to process.

WC (POST) = 760 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,120 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:30 pm
As he stood near the door, Guren couldn't help but feel a sense of pride for the professionalism of Kaito. He seemed to understand the importance in little details, such as the customization of his desk. And he also was quite formal in the same sense, in reference to the ornate tea set which was organized and in place for each visitor Kaito was expecting. "Keep that mentality Kaito, things like that though trivial can mean the world to us." 

Upon noticing the third placement of a cup for tea, the Chinoike could not help but wonder who would be the final person joining the pair. And following the brief silence that ensued the room after Guren's comment, the third person would be revealed to him. It had been Noya, a fellow founder of Otogakure, and a native to the Land of Sky. Though he seemed unapproachable and standoffish at first, the Uchiha appeared to be gradually warming up to the foreigners in his land; even offering a lighthearted joke at the purpose of today's meeting. While the pair briefly stood shoulder to shoulder near the room's entrance, Guren would offer his right hand to Noya. Whether he chose to shake it would be up to him. 

Following that interaction, Kaito would mention the bonding aspect of tea, which Guren would smile softly at. It had been a testament to one of the more minor things that the Chinoike had taught him, but nonetheless a vital aspect of business. While his predecessor chose alcohol, Guren's pleasantry during meetings was tea. It had an innate way of calming sore subjects, and stimulating the brain when solving complex problems. Kaito's decision to uphold that novelty was a sentiment that The Third deeply appreciated.

When offered a seat, Guren would oblige, walking over to one of the two leather couches and taking a seat on its right side. Once Kaito offered some tea, of course Guren would partake, graciously receiving the cup from the Otokage. He'd raise it to his face, inhaling its essence and fragrant tones, before taking a controlled sip of the hot beverage. Smiling to himself, he was proud of Kaito's taste. Interestingly enough though, Kaito would dive right into the subject at hand. He began with his enthusiasm behind Otokage's conception, and segued into being grateful to be elected Otokage. This conversation smoothly transitioned into a subject which Guren had been familiar with: The Sharingan. Throughout his shinobi career, those he shadowed and worked alongside displayed magnificent feats with various stages of the Sharingan, with even his own mentor possessing the coveted Rinnegan. But instead of interjecting, he'd listen to the specifics that Kaito detailed. The proposal from Kaito was calculated, suggesting that the men swap eyes in order to awaken their Mangyeko Sharingan. It was brilliant, and as a pioneer of transplants, a proposal which he himself could get behind. And finally, Kaito would inquire about Guren's own willingness to carry out the transplant.

Seeing as the man's decision was much less consequential than Noya's, he'd respond first. "Of course Kaito, as you know I've performed many surgeries and transplants. And for your comfort, Noya, I have over a decade of experience in this subject."

WC = 537. TWC = 940
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:07 am
So a palavar of sorts? His eyes scanned the two for a moment before he had simply let out a small chuckle and shrugged. It was reminiscent of an old time for him, and it almost was as if he was back in time. Looking over to Guren, he would examine the hand and slowly reach out with his left but instead of grabbing the hand he would grab for his forearm and give it a squeeze, nothing too hard or threatening but instead as a sign of respect," Only businessmen and acquaintances shake hands. If we are to stand as comrades and friends this is how we address one another, Commander," for once since the two had met the cold hearted Uchiha did he sound genuine...nice even. After the two shared the exchange, he would take his seat opposite to Guren and pick up the tea cup as he took in the aroma. He would silently sip on the tea with his eyes closed as he listened to Kaito, and for a moment he would simply be at peace until Kaito had brought up the Mangekyou Sharingan. At that moment his sipping would stop as he sat the cup down gently and chuckled for a moment, his eyes still closed," How perceptive of you though I should expect nothing less from another Uchiha. Though how you noticed is another story, but yes. I have obtained the Mangekyou Sharingan,"and to prove his point he would open his eyes as the unique pattern of his Mangekyou took over his eyes. He would look at Kaito as he continued though he would give the disclaimer to ease their minds," You have no need to worry about being induced into a Genjutsu. That is saved for my enemies specifically, but yes. As to answer your next question, It is a story told among my family here from the eldest passed down to the children. An evolution very many in the Land of Sky have every obtained, only two in our entire lineage here have been recorded to achieve it though the means of how were either lost or intentionally destroyed. Though from what I could gather it was taboo due to stealing one's light from another," as he finished his eyes would return to their icy blue hues. Just activating was strenuous but he was used to it.

Kaito confirmed the bits he had already known but his next question had...perturbed him. Thankfully he had further corrected what he had meant before picking up the cup and looking over to Guren, gauging his take on this for a moment. Of the three in the room, while Noya had been very keen and knowledgeable, he felt as if Guren was above him in some aspects. Though he looked briefly his eyes would return to Kaito as the cup which was now empty would be returned to the table," An interesting proposal for sure. You are asking for me to entrust my "light" to you in order to awaken this..."Eternal" state. Most would think you mad, but... Times are changing and evil even more so. If we are to protect this land we must do what we can. So I accept," the answer was short though he did not know what would come from this truthfully, but he would soon find out.

Picture of MS:
558 WC
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:56 am

"Times are indeed changing, Master Noya, and I greatly appreciate your willingness to entrust each other with the light we each hold from the Sharingan." Kaito lifted his cup of tea into the air towards Noya, a form of toast, before turning his attention and doing the same to Guren. "I too thank you, Lord Guren, for accepting my request to undertake this procedure. I swear to not let either of you down."

Kaito held his cup in the air for another moment before taking one last big sip of the delicious tea and sitting the cup back upon the saucer on the coffee table.

"Whenever you gentlemen are ready, I took the liberty of having one of the many rooms of the mansion set up to undergo procedures just in case." The Uchiha paused for a short moment. "Lord Guren, I too know that you are a wielder of many different bloodlines; a salesman of sorts. Would you have any particular bloodlines on hand that you are willing to part with? Ones that could help me to obtain the power necessary to protect our village?" Kaito would sit silently for a moment, and upon Guren's response, whatever the answer was, Kaito would nod and smile. "I think it is time we get to business Please follow me."

Kaito would rise from his seat at the table and walk towards the door. He opened it, allowing for both Noya and Guren to exit his office before closing the door behind him. He would motion for the shinobi stationed outside of the office to follow the three men as they made their way down to the basement level of the Otokage's mansion. A narrow hallway, dimly lit by bare lightbulbs upon the celling, stretched on before the men. Kaito led the men to the second door on the left, at which point he opened the door and entered into another large room, one with the same style as his own personal office but decorated with many things one would find in the operating room of a hospital. This room in particular was much brighter than the hallway before it, with two operating tables in the center of the room and a medium-sized desk between them where Guren could work the magic that was his surgical experise.

Once Guren, Noya, and Kaito were all in the makeshift operating room, the Otokage would peer out of the room at the shinobi that had previously been stationed outside of his office.

"Make sure that nobody disturbs us, understood?"

The shinobi would nod, after which Kaito would close the door behind him and lock it from the inside. He removed the headband upon his forehead before turning his attention to both Noya and Guren, waiting for Guren's instruction so that this forbidden operation could begin.

"Things will soon be in the hands of the gods, my friends. Lets pray to them that this works.

Kaito proceeded to remove the fishnet shirt he was wearing and sat with his back against the cold operating table, breathing a bit heavily with worry and anticipation...

WC (POST) = 517 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,637 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:11 am
It was pleasant to hear from the Uchiha that he considered Guren a friend, and rightfully so. The two along with the rest of the founders had been instrumental in founding Otogakure, and with that came an uncanny bond which none of the men could deny. However Guren had initially detected a hint of reluctance within Noya, which was natural. There were foreigners in his land, being uneasy was a more than fair response. But with time those tensions quelled, and it seemed as if he finally was warming up to the Sunagakure troupe. The Commander embraced the forearm gripped handshake, nodded, and smiled to Noya's resolve. He then carried on his actions as previously described and listened intently to the native's response to the Otokage's proposal. Though he seemed relatively alarmed at Kaito's perception, he brought up the idea's taboo status which resulted in a brief silence of reflection after. After that period, Noya seemed to hesitantly agree, which was more than understandable. 

Following this, Guren would direct his gaze towards Kaito who seemed to offer the others in the room a toast. Guren readied the grip on his cup and raised it to toast off of Kaito and Noya's. With a subtle smile, he'd follow this action with a hearty sip from his cup before placing it back down upon its coaster on the table. "Please, the pleasure is mine. I come to enjoy these surgeries as I learn quite a bit in the process," the Commander would say, admitting to relishing opportunities like these. Like his predecessor, the Chinoike kept a journal which documented all of his research and findings. Before departing from Sunagakure, he made sure to inherit and copy Kenshin's own which he'd openly share with Sebastian. The two were, what Guren thought, Kenshin's last proteges; and so it only seemed right for them to continue to study his practices. Pulling his own journal from his item pouch, he'd lean over to Kaito's desk and grab a pen from this. "Don't mind if I just steal this," he'd say in a light manner while opening his notebook and jotting some notes down on a new page entry. Once that was completed, he'd store the pin in the binding on the notebook and place both back in his item pouch.

After this, Kaito would invite both Noya and Guren to a room which he had constructed to serve as a dedicated place for surgeries. Its conception seemed quite practical, as emergency medical services could be easily conducted here. After another pause, Kaito inquired on other DNA which the Chinoike might have in his possession. Promptly, the former Kazekage would respond almost as if he had already considered what might be most practical for the Otokage. "Indeed I do. From my former position, I was able to survey and monitor all of Sunagakure's shinobi's growth. Yours in particular, I invested in personally quite a bit. The reason I bring this up is because like me, you are capable of accessing Sage Mode. To put it shortly, I have a bloodline which I have installed in my...genome Zidane. Please, keep his identity secret. But I am sure you both have heard of his outburst at the advanced training facility. It is a product of the bloodline. In exchange for innate accumulation of nature stacks, it makes the host more susceptible to bits of rage. It takes time to master the bloodline, though it synergizes well with fueling Sage Mode."

The Third would await Kaito's response and presumed interest on the subject. Should he reveal an interest in it, then he would carry out the transplant as well. But in any case, the Chinoike followed Kaito to the room as requested. Upon arrival, Guren noticed a man seemingly standing guard at a room's entrance near the end of a dimly lit hallway. They'd proceed past hid and enter into the large room. It was similar to the Otokage's office, yet reminded Guren of Kenshin's workstation in the Sunagakure hospital. 

In response to Kaito's mentioning of the hands of Gods, Guren would chuckle momentarily. "Please don't flatter me Kaito, I'd hardly consider myself a God" he joked. "But I'll need you both to lay upon one of those tables and remove anything which will obstruct my access to your eyes." 

Assuming both men complied, Guren would walk over to the desk in between the two tables and perform the handseals for the storage displacement technique. Resultantly, Shinrah's preserved body would spawn lying onto the table giving off the scent of chemicals and death. With the execution of another set of handseals, Guren's chakra scalpel would coat his left hand which he'd plunge into the body of the dead berserker. Swiftly, he'd retrieve a single organ which left the body with just one more transplantable one. He'd then cancel this technique, banishing the corpse back to the storage displacement realm. Walking over to one of the cabinets near the wall, the Chinoike would momentarily rummage through them with his right hand until finding a surgical tray, a jar, and preservation fluids. He'd fill the jar with the fluids then return to the desk and set the tray and jar upon it. Now in between the two men, Guren would swiftly perform the handseals to the Chakra Anesthetic technique which would shroud his right hand. He'd walk over to Kaito, numbing his torso and eyes, then walk over to Noya to numb his eyes. When this was concluded, he'd perform the handseals for the Mystical Palm Aura technique which would coat the entire room in a field of healing chakra. By now the effects of the anesthetic should be in full force.

"Alright boys, you both should be feeling just about nothing in the spots I numbed, right? And so without further adieu, let's get this show on the road." 

Having been a rehearsed surgeon, the process would be quick and efficient for the Chinoike. His left hand would offer the Berserker organ to his right, and still coated with the chakra scalpel aura he'd easily insert it into Kaito's torso. Within a few seconds, the connective tissue around the Otokage's right lung would be severed and from the incision point Guren would extract the Uchiha lung. In the blink of an eye, he'd give the organ to his right hand and give the berserker organ to his left, then insert the Jugo lung in the place where he removed the Uchiha one. The healing aura within the room near instantly repaired all internal and external wounds upon Kaito. 

"Hm, I may conclude this in record time," Guren said while softly dropping Kaito's former lung into the jar. He'd seal it shut, perform the handseals for storage displacement, and teleport the jar to the same place where the corpse had been sent to. Now with that out of the way, he'd focus on the eyes.

One by one, he'd use this chakra scalpel technique to sever each man's connective tissue near the eyes, and pluck out each eye. He'd set each Sharingan on the surgical tray, but not before observing them for a brief moment, mentally jotting down notes which he'd record in his journal when the time came. After all four Sharingan were extracted, the Commander would promptly place Kaito's set of eyes into Noya and Noya's set of eyes into Kaito. The entire process was very quick, amounting to no more than one minute, which was a testament to Guren's proficiency in the art. With a surge of chakra, he'd flood the room with even more of a healing aura to ensure that the aura wasn't just sustaining the men but also replacing and restoring everything they lost. 

"The surgery is done, but please keep your eyes closed and don't move for a couple of minutes so that your bodies can adjust. Just because you don't feel anything doesn't mean you don't need to heal."

In the period which ensued afterwards, Guren would wash his hands and cancel all of his techniques save for the mystical palm aura. He'd then retrieve his journal and pen, and record the surgery and his thoughts within it while leaning upon the desk in the middle of the room.

WC = 1375. TWC = 2315
- Transferring 1 Jugo lung from Shinrah's corpse to Kaito's body
- Transferring 1 Uchiha lung from Kaito's body to Guren's SD
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:27 am
Noya was never one of truly trusting outsiders due to the turbulent times of the land when brigands and looters tried to take what they had. When looking at these two and working with them he felt a feeling that he had not felt in so long - hope. While his outer demeanor would not show it he would keep his same stoic look on his face as the topic proceeded though he did glance over every so often to see how Guren was reacting to this. The sanguine male would agree to do the transplant and after he did, Noya would poise himself to stand. However he would stop and remain seated after seeing that they were about to commit to a toast. Raising his own tea cup into the air he would move his cup to the others cause a small "clinking" sound to fill the room. After finishing his cup he would stand and follow behind the others silently, wondering what would truly come from this. As the trio made it to the room he would look around and sit on the empty bed, getting relaxed before laying back and looking up to the ceiling. Parting his hair in a way that it would not obscure his vision he would await for light to soon become darkness. For him it felt like hours but once he had heard Guren's voice once more he would remain seated while however sitting up and waiting for the doctor to clear them.
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:01 am

Kaito chuckled at Guren's remark regarding the gods. It was perhaps the last thing that he would've expected from a man of such high regard, but to share a joke with someone was a sign of friendship and equalness. While Kaito couldn't consider himself equal to Guren,  not yet at least, the joke was more than enough to make Kaito feel that he was on his way up to the former Kazekage's level.

He proceeded to look over to Noya, smiling sincerely as he did so.

"I'll see you on the other side, Master Noya. We are in good hands here."

Kaito remained upon the operating table, staying as still as possible while the anesthetics Guren had put him and Noya under took effect. He could see the jar of which held a lung inside of, and he continued to watch onward as the former Kazekage sliced into the Uchiha's upper body with his Chakra Scapple. Within perhaps less than a minute Kaito's own lung had been severed from his body and fully replaced with the other lung that Guren had on his person. The speed at which this had all happened truly was a testament to the man's skill, and Kaito didn't expect less from the man who had formally been a student of the esteemed First Kazekage.

Next would come the exchange of the two Uchiha's eyes. Guren would start with Noya first, removing the man's eyes and placing them in a jar of liquid before moving onto Kaito's eyes. He closed them for a moment instinctively before opening them back up and nodding at Guren and allowing the man to perform the extraction and swap. This too took only a few moments in total, and when the operation was complete Guren would release all of his ongoing techniques and clean up his workstation. He then proceeded to ask the two men to keep their eyes closed and to stay still while their bodies adjusted to their new eyes and organs, which Kaito would oblige.

All the while, however, the Otokage couldn't help but worry slightly.

"I pray this eye swap worked...' He thought to himself as he continued to lay upon the table, awaiting further instruction from Guren. As Kaito waited, however, he could feel a great burning behind his eyes. The mixing of his own chakra and Noya's had already begun, and behind his closed eyelids would lay in waiting the fantastic, yet forbidden, Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan...

WC (POST) = 411 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 2,048 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:
MID-THREAD CLAIMS:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum