Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoriichi
Yoriichi
Citizen
Stat Page : N/A
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Always Sunny In Sunagakure Empty Always Sunny In Sunagakure

Tue May 16, 2023 7:27 pm
Yori arose in the middle of his sleep. Thinking why did he wake up now? He was sleeping under a roof somewhere in his village. Yori figured it had to be about 3 am. He was wide awake and really didn't feel like going back to sleep so he stood up and jumped down from the roof where he was sleeping. There was a slight chill in the air that gave him chills down his spine. Yori was already wrapped up in his long clothing and started to walk the streets with no plan at all. He walk aimlessly, wandering the streets looking for something to do this early, he finally concluded that he might as well train for the time being. .He went towards the outskirts of town to find a good piece of land suitable for training in the hope of becoming one step closer to obtaining more power.

He knew his quest for power wasn't going to be easy, he was nowhere near the strongest ninja. He did though had a set of skills that put him above your average ninja. His Sharingan would for sure help him get out of sticky situations in the future, he just had to train his body to keep up with his eyes. It was pointless to know where an attack is coming from and you can't dodge it, with that though Yori figured it would be best to work on endurance and speed training. He never wanted to feel like he was just lucky to be born in the clan. He needed to show everyone he deserved his Sharingan.

Yori stumbled upon a training ground set up with what looked like logs hanging from ropes. Huge blades penetrated through the logs so that the ends of the logs both had sharp edges. Yori immediately thought this could be the perfect thing for training his reflexes. Yori walked towards the logs looking forward to training and then his conscious came into play reminding him the equipment was not his. He pondered on the thought of not using the equipment and figured he slept on somebody's roof without permission maybe the owner of this property also would not mind.

"Yeah I better leave these how they were before someone finds me and forces me to beat their ass", Yori said with a slight chuckle to himself. As bad as he wanted to train right now, the cold air was enough of an excuse to pick another day. He sighed as he made his way to the grove which he knew had to have a place open around this time. Arriving there pretty quickly he walked up and took a seat immediately. This place was pretty new in the village, this part served as a bar and also a ramen shop around this time to help those who had to bad of a hangover. Yori smiled as he could see a couple of other people in the bar recovering from a long night out. He wasted no time in ordering some ramen and tea and since he wasn't a fan of drinking just for the fun of it , being drunk and not in complete control was something Yori wasn't a fan off. As he awaited his ramen, he wondered what would he be getting himself into tonight.

WC;555
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 74500

Always Sunny In Sunagakure Empty Re: Always Sunny In Sunagakure

Tue May 23, 2023 7:22 am
the desert nights were diffrent as opposed to the day, Where there was heat, and unforgiving sun, The nights wete black at times at a new moons approach,but the stars could be seen. In the olden days these brought chills requiring both a means of a small warm fire, and a hot drink for the chest before lights were out. Thst was the way, simpler times, simpler men.

Yet zaled never got accustomed to a sudden comfort in the evenings. In the tropics of volcano he glossed over scrolls in the warm salty air by the beaches, yet the scent of molten rock was apparent too. And now in suna under an curious contraction that regulated ideal and sutiably comfortable means zaled was at a lit tea house sipping the first bstch of tea with a set of buiscuits before him. The early morning batch. Delicious and oven fresh with several bites out of his third one quietly humming as he gazed up at the crecent moon.

It was forgein for sure. Perhaps mans desire to conquor nature was what drove it for the comfort of momentary good feelings,Yet there was still man vs man.So perhaps nature had its hand overans soul still.

a small oroboroes cycle. Snake eating and rebirthing itself. A peice of nature conquored, a few hundred men despite, creed, desire, or rank killed off by means.Change is imminent although i will sit backand watchit for now. After all no dream came to me,or lofty ideas or whims besides travel and learning.... but that is chamge in itself. so i am not immune, just allowing what i want around me....that may be it?... yes i suppose so.

zaled thought as he placed down the cup of tea and took a peice of parchment out scribbling out his last thoughts.

"learning is an instrument of change. Well or the very tool needed to move change. Wether it is effective change..
. or desired is the question right? many wanted to do something yet fall short of their calling, or freeze up."

he muttered as surely noted some boy walking up to the bar and was soon served a bowl of ramen. It was filling,but at this tine of night the boy might just wind up looking like some horse general. The ones who were in great shape bsckin the day,vwin a battke, and gouge down on booze,passion, and fine meals set for a family themselves. The thought that where the food may have dulled their gdnius as well as made an endowned garnment of badges and accomidations a few sizes too small... no he shouldve gone with the basics.

But it was not zaleds call, he was not the boys father,nor would interject even if it was true. He simply spoke up towards the boy as lifted his cup to him.

"restless night young man? come sit down and take your time eating."
Yoriichi
Yoriichi
Citizen

Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:20 am
The place surprisingly wasn't that full of people, some here and there just sitting there enjoying their meals and drinks. The night's air gave a refreshing feel after having to deal with the harshness of the day but to Yoriichi the night wouldn't be complete without a wonderful meal to feast on. After a few moments, he was served his ramen and left a nice tip for the waitress something he always found the need to since he knew that tips were more important for them than their hourly wage. As he was about to find a nice seat to enjoy his meal he would hear a man speak out to him, at first he didn't think the man was speaking to him but after looking to his left and right he realized that no one else was beside him. Not being one to ignore someone's kind gesture he decided he would indulge the man with his request and join him at his table.

"Thanks for the invite, not every day an interesting figure like yourself gives an invitation for someone to join you", he would say as he sat down in the chair across from the man. He would now be able to get a good look at the man's face and could see that this man was pretty aged but from the looks of it was in good shape. "This reminds me of a saying my father once had," You learn a lot about someone when you share a meal or drink together", that quote was one of the few things I could agree on". Yori would say as he would begin eating some of his food, doing his best not to eat like the savage he found himself to become whenever in front of good-looking food. If the man did say anything before Yori was done with his quick bit he would speak again, "The name Yoriichi Uchiha, Whats your name stranger". He would say as he once again dig into his meal.

336wc
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:00 pm
interesting fellow? zaled would have considered it for a aecond and shrugged at the boy's comment, perhaps a compliment it did not mean much as he simply lived a simple manner of life. He was getting much older so interesting had a signifigantly diffrent meaning then it did years ago.

"i appreciate it young man."

was the reply as the boy continued on speaking to how his old man spoke on the manners of knowing people in a means of food. Sadly zaled grew to disagree with this internally. He had a life of experience behind him which spoke up more along the lines as well personal facts.. He had banquets in hoshi as a knight after campainges, ate local foods in volcano when he was the kage and embassy of the nation. Thing is food and drink were but a simple nesscecity to relax the mortal, But it never revealed much save a liking. The choice of fratenizing was more akin to natural charisma, and meeting one's goals to speak on more freindly terms, knowing the truth was a mattervof utter trust. Nothing a bowl of ramen, coffee, and biscuits will garner.

"ah i would say it is a hslf truth. A bottle of wine to one king, may be a vile of poison to another leader. So it is less then sharing food, but if trust is earned. Charisma, acting, even knowledge of edicit speaks more then a roasted ham. Granted if starved circumstances change. Even a bandit has a family to feed, and a cold hearted dictator posesses a baby to want to grow. Many more avenues to connect with people then food, and wise to understand this now, and expanding."

zaled spoke as tge boy slipped in a few bites and he himself took another sip of tea simply wondering what the boy was still doing up.

"rest is much better for you at this time of night. It is why us old folk just do the evening watch."

he chuckled as the boy introduced himself asfter another bite, yorichi, uchiha, another one where the name meant little to fame, he simply spoke with a hont of joy to it. Perhaps it was the bowl of ramen talking more in that case. zaled was moreless a quiet on his uchiha nature, not for secrecy but simply clan ties speak in his case much less.

"i am zsled, pleasure yorichi, so how has your development inshknobi hood has gone?"
Yoriichi
Yoriichi
Citizen

Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:43 am
Yorii would listen as the elder man spoke and would give a slight head nod when the man accepted Yori compliment. He had realized that It had been a while since he had sat down with someone he havent met before and strike up a random conversation and normally Yorii wasent one to engage with people unless he had some kind of business with them or just the friendly hello in passing but this man had an aura about him that intrigue Yori and from the way he spoke Yori could tell this man had seen and been through some really cool and traumatizing things. As he talked Yori couldnt help but see the points that the man were making to be very valid and personal in a sense, which only made Yori more intrigued by the old man.

"I knew i was right about you", he would say before taking the last bite of his ramen. " Its not every day that I meet someone and they outright deny something that ive heard so many people agree with and not only did you disagree you actually gave valid points on to why the philosophy is meaningless in a sense. Now that's something I can respect, its to many people out here with any opinion on things without any experience or legit reason to back up their argument.", Yori would say.with a slight grin. He was happy that he chose to come here tonight out of all nights because most nights he would either be still training or at home sleep. The man would then introduce himself as Zaled , a name that Yorii hadn't heard before but he was sure to get the history on this man one way or another even if he had to go asking some of the elders of the village to gather some kind of information on this man but for now he was just goint to enjoy the conversation.

"My shinobi training? Well as of now im impressed with my natural talents but its taking to much time to develop on my own. I have been working day in and day out to try to increase my power but just like any normal shinobi of my age it's not coming fast enough. I wouldnt mind a teacher but at the same time it has to be one worth learning from. An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep." he would say before waving over to the waitress and asking her to prepare another bowl for him.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:36 am
increase of power? naturally zaled was not as impressed, as it was very vahge, and often a short sided approach. The young dreamed of drama approach, and dumping hopeless ammounts of efforts into the sob and heart wrdnching moments of domination. Often being no better then another wave in a river by the method as well. Therefore dubbed by zaled at a glance as predictable.

such a vauge approach. it is unlike a man dreaming of becomming king of all, when he is moved to tears and knees by a baker who actually honed his craft and respected their legacy. The baker can be humble, but easily poison the king as well for their craft is cake, and both are still mortal.

"yorichi it is good to have a standard, but to realize that at the moment any teacher offers words of wisdom, snd a fool teaches you what not to do is worth just as much as a good teacher if not more. Similar to your desire of power over natural talents. We are told at one point focus on whst we are good at, our strengths. But sonewhere along the road of life a person, or even various people suggest we improve our weaknesses to strengths. Subtle yes. But this subtle nature is that very mindset you are facing too. Weaknesses, Strength,power, Wisdom. All vauge. All very interpative based."

zaled stated as his took another sip of his beverage. and shook his head.

"That is alone why even the extrodinary easily become ordinary. Fsmily, prestige, rank, and even legacy live and die from that subtle nature of the question asked,and why. A baker who respected his craft and creed,but learned a new technique to improve and even apply a groundbreaking boon to family buisness, Still respects himself being a baker. And not a cafe owner. That does not mean one dies flipping dough, But lives improving and honing the craft through chronicalizing failures and victory. And branching out by words and deeds, to make an expansive network to the buisness."

zaled explained and smiled.

"As i said evrn a fool has something to teach, A lion may show strength, but will starve if a fool stays and their mistakes if not heeded are no diffrent then a poison put in a river, others suffer, Your sheep get taintex, and to that your food dwindles. Hence looking at things in a wider perspective goes much further for you now,and being honest to yourself on what strdngths you have that should be honed Will push you much further. Worry not about speec of training, But practical application and effectiveness."
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:45 am
the young man had unfortuniatly gone silent with thought perhaps? zaled was uncertain, but was sure that the boy was just happy to get a solid meal in him though.

welll people get like that when a great meal comes into play, chatty and then it hits like a slow but surely certain storm.  A full feeling after a few bites as the body adjusts,Similar to a young child happy once milk and a bowl of food hits.... well he is a child. He should rest too.

zaled thought as he finished the last of his food and nodded to the boy.

"on a day when you are fully focused i will happily offer you a bit of training, you just need focus and to relax a bit young fella."

zaled spoke and nodded to the waiter as he paid the boys tab and vanished off into the night towards his quarters to set up for the next day.

twc: 1509

(exit)

claims using max stat 25% discount for wc

claiming advanced element void release (main advanced element) for 1500 wc (was 2k)

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t53357-void-release#401172
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune