Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Nightmare Demons
Familiar : Sebastian
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 46000

Much Needed Training Empty Much Needed Training

Mon May 01, 2023 2:50 pm
It was a quiet afternoon, most shinobi had gone home to have dinner with their families and get ready to enjoy the rest of their day relaxing but not Ciel. He didn’t have anyone at home waiting for him to return to and nothing was more depressing than just sitting in the house by yourself all afternoon, so he thought it be a good idea to go out for a stroll around town to see if he could find something to get himself into. He hadn’t taken an afternoon off to just relax and do something spontaneous in a while especially since he had graduated from the academy, every day for him it was training and nothing more. It became to the point where it was like he was obsessed with getting stronger.

As he strolled around the village he started to realize that it was the first time he remembered the promise he made to himself to try out some of the new food stands that had got put up around the village. He normally wasn’t one to try new food but he couldn’t help but give them a try, it wasn't every day that a new food would come into the village, and once they were gone who knew when the next time they might come back but he couldn't shake the feeling of needing to train. "Fuck it, ill just train for a little bit and then come try some food for sure", he would say to himself as he made his way to the training grounds. Once he arrived he was a tab bit surprised to see how empty it was but that made it better for him, now he could go all out and not have to worry about anyone getting in his way this time.

He would strat with some basic warm-ups and stretches before he got into anything serious.

wc;316

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Much Needed Training Empty Re: Much Needed Training

Tue May 02, 2023 5:51 pm
"God, i couldn't have chosen a better time to come out and get some training done, nobody here to bother me or get in my way! Yeah ill def be coming back out here around this time more often", Ciel would say to himself as he just finished up his warm-ups. Before he could do anything else he would hear a slightly familiar female voice call out to him. It wasn't every day that a female was calling out to him, so he thought it is best to turn around and at least see what she wants. As he turned Ciel could tell he had met this young woman from somewhere but couldn't place it, he figured it had been a while since he had seen her and from her greeting she didnt fully recognize him either but by the time he turned around, she finished talking asking him about what his training regime was going to be for the afternoon. At first he wasn't going to entertain the thought of someone butting in on his training but he thought best not to judge a book by its cover and he figured that since she was a shinobi whats the worst it could be if she joined him.

"Yeah after some basic workouts and training i was going to work on learning space-time and then some jutsu for it, but after that if I'm not to drained of chakra i plan on training my Sharingan. I was told there's a stage past the three tomoe so im going to push myself as hard as i can to gain that power as well", he would say with a smile. After pandering on who she was since she had first arrived he finally remembered who she was and where he met her at."Your name wouldn't happen to be Madara. I believe we met before with a couple of other people", he would say placing his hand on his chin. He hoped he was right because not too many females would take being called another women's name and Ciel didn't want to offend her if this was their first time meeting. He normally would like to be on everyone's good side because you never know when you might need someone's help in the future so its best to make as many associates as possible. He wished he could remember more about her but he was sure he was about to find out everything he needed to know.

wc:414

Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Thu May 04, 2023 11:07 am
A sigh of relif left his mouth when she had confirmed that he was right about who she was. Ciel wasent the bet at remembering people but he did his best and given that it had been a while since the two had last seen each other it wouldnt had been to out of the ordinary if he didn't remember her. He would listen as she would talk but couldn't help but think that he was forgetting something about her. " Yeah im glad as well, theres not to many capable shinobi out right now, and crossing paths with you at a time like this couldn't have been better luck", he would say with a smile. Training wasn't always about working by yourself and practicing things alone, there was a huge benefit in having an equal or stronger training partner with you. As their conversation continued she would speak on the high difficulty of training that he was about to undertake and what jutsu he was specifically trying to learn. At first thought, Ciel didn't even have a real idea of where to start this extreme training, he pretty much was just going to wing it.

"Well now that you bright it up I really didn't have an idea on where to start since I dont know much about space-time jutsu besides on some of the things ive read in books, so I planned on trying to grasp at getting a basic understanding of it and then move on to a jutsu I read about called singularity. Its a pretty high-ranking jutsu but im all about going big or going home, I don't have forever to become stronger, and what better time than now? I'm in my youth and I haven't even reached my prime yet", He would say confidently. Ciel was always looking for new ways to become stronger as soon as possible, he hated wasting time and he hated failure even more. It had been a while since he had found someone who looked as eager to train like he was and even though she hadnt asked it yet Ciel had a feeling she was going to ask to join but if he was wrong he was going to quicky invite her to his training session with him. As their conversation continued he had finally remembered that she to was an Uchiha and would most likely have the Sharingan as well and hopefully would have more incite on to the next level of it, but he would wait until closer to the end of their time together to ask those questions.

It was to long into their conversations when Ciel hunch came to, she had asked to join him. At first he didnt want to seem to excited so he did he best and remained cool and calm. "Of course, you Can join me, if you didn't ask i definitely was going to shoot out an offer to you, its like you said training with someone is better than working alone. Tell me more about you and some of the things you can do". He hoped that she knew something about space-time or any other useful things that he could learn.

Wc;533

Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue May 09, 2023 1:03 pm
Ciel would listen as Madara would talk and as he tried his best to contain his excitement and joy from what he was hearing from her but he couldn't. The smile upon his face would just grow the more she spoke. He couldnt believe what kind of luck he was having today, first an empty field and now this. He knew that today was going to be a very fruitful day especially since he really didnt have any idea where to start with space-time ninjutsu. When he learned each new element he kind of had an idea of what to feel as he brought forth each element but with this he was clueless. "Well how about you show me some basic space-time ninjutsu so I can try to get a feel for it and then we can work on some other kind of jutsu together", he would before the wind would blow some dust in the air causing him to sneeze. He didnt mind her not knowing much but at the very least shell be able to point him in the right direction and from there he was more than confident that he would be able to figure everything else out from there on his own.

"From what it seems like though your a very strong and knowledgeable shinobi and to have unlocked the final stage is amazing, from the short things I was told about it I was never told about any of the side effects from using it, I should have known that with that much power it would come at some cost", he would say in a more serious tone. It wasn't going to deter him though, he knew that there had to be some kind of way around the side effects or atleast minimize them to where his eyes woudnt hurt.
"How about you start us off and ill follow your lead", he would say with a smile as he would watch closely to what she does next making sure not to miss anything.

WC 338

Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sun May 14, 2023 10:00 am
Ciel would stand back and watch as Madara was about to begin to show him most of the things that she knew about this stage of the Sharingan and Ciel couldn't be happier. He always enjoyed being shown something new especially when it's super important to know but also self-motivating in a way, it's kinda like proving to yourself that all that hard work and long hours you put into your craft will pay out one day as long as you stay focused and not let things get in your way of becoming a better shinobi. Today will be the first time that Ciel would actually be using his MS and was extremely excited to finally be able to put it to good use. As he activate his MS he would feel a tingle in his right eye as he would suddenly be teleported into a pocket dimension. As he arrived there the young Uchiha would look around in awe as he would be astonished that he was able to do something like that."What the hell is this place? I really can't believe that i accomplished something like this, but I guess that what all my hard work equal out to", he would say with a smile as he would continue the tour of his newfound place. After a few moments, he was satisfied with his look around and decided it was time to head back to Madara.

He would activate his MS once more and would suddenly be teleported back to the training grounds to meet up with Madara. Upon his arrival back to the training grounds he would look over at Madara with a smile." This power is amazing, I honestly can't believe it. I didn't think stuff like this was possible. It has only motivated me more to become even stronger", he would say confidently.  He would watch next as she show him the intangible aspect of the MS and eagerly he would follow suit, also grabbing a branch and allowing it to pass right through him just as she had. He was a fast learner and when he had such a great teacher it made everything easier. Next, he would watch in awe as she focused her chakra and formed some kind of barrier with a swift hand gesture. The barrier materialized rapidly, expanding from her hand and reaching its full size in an instant. "Damn that's fucking cool, really cool'', he would say as he would smile and copied her exactly and successfully create his own barrier.

By this time Ciel had use a pretty good amount of chakra and was starting to feel the effects of using such high-scaling jutsu back to back like that but he wasent done yet. He would continue to watch as she showed jutsu after jutsu and he wouldn't waste any time learning everything he can. At the peak of their training session, someone would arrive and for a second Ciel thought he was starting to tripping due to seeing to Madara, but she intoduced her as snow one of her living clones.
wc;600

Last edited by Ciel Uchiha on Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum