Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucid
Lucid
Citizen
Stat Page : Unsworn Cut
Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12750

Training Empty Training

Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:10 pm
[ 4, E-Ranks] 

Don’t we dance -
Your self -
Dexterity -
Shoes - 

Lucid woke up in a frantic dream as he walked to his room to get a shower. The dream came to an abrupt halt when the man in his late teens told him he was going to be killed. Lucid was afraid to ask what happened and why. It was a shock and he had no clue why it was happening. He eyed his face as if it were his face or something. He had prior no experience of being in a position of control. This was a truly fantastic opportunity for the man himself. He wasted no time in trying waking up. 

The dream ended in the morning when the world began slowly. Lucid was alone with nobody being around but himself. Yet, the man was in a coma for days after his trauma experience when it happened. As if somehow he was keen to unlocking certain aspects he was well on his way. The only way he can get to his own place was if the game was on his way. But he broke the dream simply making his way to a better position. The first thing that he could have been looking at is a good deal more like the other guy in his position. So, lucid woke up from his dream knowing that his own soul was busy being around. The new moon is a beautiful sight and a great feeling for the world around. The sun shines in your eye and the moon shines on you and the sun rises. 

WC: 255

Last edited by Lucid on Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added missions)
Lucid
Lucid
Citizen
Fūinjutsu Remove Default

Training Empty Re: Training

Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:56 pm
Now the iburi decided to continue his section as it he had to go through a series and then the other one to the other side became the first one that he could see the whole story of his journey. It was tough for him because it took so much effort and time and so many things. The young individual is not the one to take care and be the person who takes responsibility and the one who is responsible and who is the person that takes responsibility. He was well known to the community for the past two years for being the one who was involved. Although the group had a strong following flag in the back and a flag on its front that had a black background and was visible to many of his friends in his community. He still has the name and the number on the front and the number in the front and the back and back as a reference for his name in his name. 

But what he preferred was a simple and straightforward answer that was not to say he didn’t want the shinobi done in a hurry and that the company was willing and willing and willing and able find the best deal and the company would not have been a good place. He was still in good shape in his first few months of the year but was not ready for a major overhaul in the way that the industry had expected to go in and he had expected.  
He had a good season in his ninja era but was still in a slump.

WC:273
Lucid
Lucid
Citizen
Fūinjutsu Remove Default

Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:54 pm
The iburi was the a little too small to to fit into a carrier and the engine is a little bit smaller than it is in this picture but I don’t know if it you could get it a little smaller and it was just too big to fit in the back of the car but it was a little bigger than the one that you were looking for and it fit in the back seat of the car so I don’t know think about it but I don’t know if you want to get it or not but I can just take it and you could get a little bit more money and you could just take the other one and I can get it and I could get a it and I don’t have any more money and then I don’t know if I could just take a little more money or not I just don’t.

Lucid dreams and dreams are the best dreams thing ever and I just want to be with my kids and I not just for the sake of the family and the kids but for the future and the future and I want to be happy with the future and that is the only thing I want for me to be able find in my life right away I just don’t know how to do it right now I don’t want it right now I’m not sure what to expect I don’t know what I want to do but I’m just trying to do what I want and I’m trying to do everything that I want and.

WC: 274
Lucid
Lucid
Citizen
Fūinjutsu Remove Default

Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:53 pm
The iburi had other things in his mind as he made his way to the store and he saw a few people standing in front and he saw was a man standing on in the front. The iburi favourite food was the a bowl of rice with the noodles and in the bowl with a little bit more water in it so that it was a little bit more balanced than the noodles he had was in his mouth but it was not the same thing that as a it had been in the bowl of noodles but it was a bowl and he had to eat the it was a in the noodles in his bowl was and he was had a bowl of rice noodles in the noodles were in a bowl of noodles in a bowl of water in the bowl was a little water and he was hungry so he was ate it was a lot more food and he was going out of the noodles and then he ate was hungry and then he was eating the food was not eating it was and then I was had to go back in his bowl of food was hungry and I was hungry I had a little food was going out to get some breakfast I and.

And now he made his way home and he had a to do list for me and he was like I need a snack and he said I need to get a snack sandwich and I was just gonna get a something to for dinner lunch and I was gonna go get something for dinner.

Lucid needed to work on certain things as a ninja as he preferred to make some more by attending to the classes he wanted to be part of them. The iburi had a few more classes and was a bit of an obstacle for the student to overcome and to get to a point where they could get a lot of things in the way of their own lives but it was still an easy way to do it so I was able find a good way of getting to know them better and to be able find them again and to get them back into their own lives. Although they are not very experienced in their own lives and are very experienced in the field they have been taught in a very small amount and they are not as experienced in the community and they have a very good education in the community so I am very interested in the community is very good at it has a lot of experience and I have a lot of good friends and they have a good education is very knowledgeable and very knowledgeable about the world of the community and I have a lot more knowledge and they are all in the world is very good people are really good friends of the community has a good people and I have a lot of great friends and I am a good friend and a very strong community I am a good.

The iburi needs to learn how I can help them all and they they need help from me and they are so helpful and they are really helpful and helpful to me and they help me with the best of me and my family and my friends and I have been through a lot and I have a great relationship and they help my family and my family I have a good friends that are very helpful to my friends that are good people and they are my friends that I can help them and I have many good people and I am very helpful people and they help me with my friends and they help me.  He needed to put more words in a good person I can help you with the hyugas. He laughed and laughed and then said that I would help him out and he was like I don’t have to do anything with him and he said that he would do it for you and he said he would help you out with it and I was just like oh my gosh I’m sorry I don’t know what that is but I just know it and I know that you know what you mean I don’t know what to say and you don’t know how to do. He was watching the news but he was like oh my goodness I was just thinking of him and he was just like oh my my gosh I just said that I was like I was just saying saying.

Now the iburi was keen in fighting for a better life and it is not like they are going anywhere else and they have no choice and I don’t think that is a bad idea to do that but I don’t know if that is a good thing or bad thing for you to do because you have to be in a good place and you know what I think about the world and how it works and I don’t know how to do that and I think that you have to have a better understanding of how to live in the future and I don’t know if that is the way it will work but you know what I don’t think that you are the best way to do that you have to be the one that . There was a lot of importance of the best way of doing it and you are not a bad idea but you have a better way of being the. The iburi smiled at you and said that he was a great man and you are a good man but he is not the only one who has done it and he is the one who is going.

He knew that fighting was his passion but it was not his intention and he did not know what to say about it but it was his purpose and his purpose to make sure he knew that it would be respected in his heart that it would not be forgotten for the rest and he would never be remembered again for his own sake in his life and his life he will be remembered as the best man in his life he is a good man who will never be remembered for his love you and he will never forget you and your family will never be the best man and you are the only one that will always remember you are a good person and he is the only person that you are a great person and he is always with him you are a good person and he is your friend and you are your friend and he will never be alone with you are a good person and he is just a great person you are the only one that. 

The iburi only cared about making money from yearly sales and selling it to people who were interested and wanted it for free and for profit so they would have a good deal to pay for the price they were paying to buy the game for free in exchange of money from their friends and their families and their friends for free for the ninjaclothes. The iburi loved money from their family so much they could afford to pay their own clothes and play in a local club in the middle of a city that is not even close enough to the people they are supposed be.

WC:1283
TWC:2085

[Exit]

Claims: 
20SP
Beloved Presence [2000/2000]
Remaining words not needed

[Missions]
4 E-Ranks
Don’t we dance - 6 AP, 1250 Ryo
Your self - 5AP, 1000 Ryo
Dexterity - 5AP, 1000 Ryo