Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Certainty in Cumulonimbus Empty Certainty in Cumulonimbus

Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:07 pm
The sky overhead was already dim with light, but with the storm pacing through, the land of fire became darkened as if the gods above them were crying. Zunair found himself at the one place he could be usually found around at this time of year. The cemetery. His senses and consciousness are preserved where he stood as he on-looked to the grave where his mother was, he couldn’t feel emotions or the cold prickling at his skin, but he could certainly hear the patter of the rain fall through the trees. Zunair shook his head to come out of his trance and looked at the stone statue beyond his mother’s grave as it was perched on a marble base near the back of the graveyard where the old tombs are, perfect for guarding them he guessed. It sounds right to him. He wondered if they have been made with that task. Statues don't come to life for no reason, do they? It must have been a protector. 

Zunair begins to think to himself, ‘People would always question why I would come to the graveyard at dusk. Nobody else that I know of, that's for sure. But I always did. You would think of a graveyard to be a constantly depressing place, but when there is nobody around it seems peaceful.’ 

The quiet of peace was interrupted when he saw a man in a light blue coat wearing a white hat that came and laid flowers down in front of a grave. When the man left, Zunair investigated the grave and found it belonged to someone recently buried named 'Momo.' There was no family name, which Zunair found odd, but he didn’t think too hard because he would never hear the reason why anyway.

He didn't have much time to relish in the idea when he was confronted by an individual. They were just relaying a message to the Hyūga. It seems the Hokage has requested his audience in his office. Hm? This would be the first time being acquainted with the newly appointed Hokage; even though he hasn't met him personally, his thoughts about him were mostly positive. Life in the village seemed to be flourishing under his rule, unlike the one before him. Maybe once Zunair meets him, he will gain a better understanding of his persona.

Giving a quick thanks to the fellow shinobi; Zunair followed up by teleporting to the academy building, specifically the administrative division where the Hokage's office is. Coming to just right outside the door, his mind wandered as to when the last time he was here. It must've been when he got promoted by Goto. It feels like that was a century ago when it really wasn't. How time was really just a fleeting essence in all actuality. Giving a stern knock, Zunair would announce his presence to whomever was in the room, before him being let in.
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 104

Certainty in Cumulonimbus Empty Re: Certainty in Cumulonimbus

Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:32 am
Enter!

Sternly, with chilled veins the Hokage addressed the Hyuuga at his door. Sitting at his desk with a spread of work before him, but organized. He was currently overlooking a file on Zunair which spoke of his feats, his contributions to the village and even his discrepancies. To the left of him standing with her attention fully focused on the door was Yachiru, her deadly gaze would watch as the man enters and approaches, naturally.

Sharingan active with black scleras hugging them the Demon would turn his attention to the man that he was eager to meet. There was buzz flowing about his name and Aokidanza was quite curious to learn what it was all about. Though his expression was anything but friendly. Entering a room and looking over at these two one would feel a sense of tension in the air. Like walking into a lions den occupied by man eating beasts. It matter not how gentle the smile in Yachiru’s face was, death filled this room that they occupied.

Zunair Hyuuga, finally I get to make your acquaintance. Please, come and sit. We have much to discuss.

And just like that, in a mere instance the entire sensation of death and cruelty left the room. The Demon smiled gently as he offered a seat before him, opposite of his desk. He would inspect the man, closely reading him with his Sharingan as to learn more about him and any subtly quirks or behaviors. This visit would be the first of many, yet it will set the tone for the village.

Zunair has been putting in a lot of work, even assisting younger shinobi on their missions. He was quite the example. Yachiru would give the man a gently nod, greeting him. Although she was curious about this one. For a Hyuuga he was quite frail, but then again they usually all were. She giggled to herself at the thought.

Zunair, before we begin, I will be upfront with you. This will be a meeting to remember. So please, tell me about yourself.
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:19 pm
With the motion to enter, he did.

Taking his first steps into the office, he quickly takes notes how the air hangs like a thick shroud. Like the unassuming passage of phantoms. Like death. Like standing in the graveyard as if they spirits were alive. He can't help the barest flutter of his heart as this air sinks to the very pit of his lungs and warms his body. The atmosphere resembled a time before he was seemingly tortured. Triggered memories to reflect on the time he was trapped in a genjutsu, watching his family and friends being murder over and over again.

Zunair quickly closes the door behind him as his ocular's focused on the main body in the room, who was seated in front of the massive windows overlooking Konoha. The dread must be coming from him. His sharingan was already manifested, and it felt as if he was peering deep into Zunair's soul. A devil in disguise. The Hyūga's gaze shifted towards the woman. She was small in stature and has a delicate face. However, her eyes resembled those who have gone through rigor mortis. Her soft-smile stare turned sinister the more he looked at her, the more he got closer. 

A smirk formed across his lips as the Hokage offered him a seat before his desk. With a nod, he took his place in front of him. The sharingan user continued on about how this will be a meeting to remember and to tell him something about the Hyūga. After that being said, it was almost as if the entire mood shifted in the room. A somewhat more pleasant surprise to the Chunin. However, there still lingers that eerie feeling.

"Hm? Well, I would start by saying the typical things: I love reading, I love stargazing, I love going on missions." Zunair said as he made sure to lock eyes with his Hokage as he cocked his head to the side. "But by the couple seconds I felt about this room, I don't think that's what you meant. Since we are being upfront, I suppose I shouldn't be omissive about how I really am." Zunair said with a warm smile. "I'm sure you'll find out sooner or later."

"When I first became a medical-ninja, I strived to help all people. For you see, my mother died when I was very young from an uncurable disease. I wanted no one to have the same fate as she did. But then, I started to grow and see the world for how it really is." Zunair started off with a warm smile that soon turned into a look of hatred in his eyes.

"Kirigakure happened. They took my cousin away. She was one of the only immediate family I had left. So now I strive to develop the same diseases that took my mother away in poison form, and when the opportunity arises, I want everyone outside of Konohagakure to experience that type of pain. As Kirigakure, I wish to see that village burn to the ground. I want every single one of them, their blood, to soak their streets." Zunair spoke with intensity, almost like venom was being spoke into the air.

But in a turn of events, his personality shifted back to his bubbly persona. "However, what I said about reading. I really did mean that." He said with a bright smile on his face.

"So, what do I owe the pleasure of meeting with you for?"
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:32 am
Praise be n the form of applause echoed from the Hokage, the display of insanity given by the Hyuuga was no short of entertaining. Even Yachiru; who was mostly always serious found it to be amusing as well. They could sense that what he said was true, rooted to his core. He’s been through some things and those things will elevate him to the next level.

“[color=goldNo great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. As you can see, I too have became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity. I’ve come to discover, in my long life, that humans are humans. Each individually imprisoned to their own ideals and delusions that suggests opposite to their true nature. Mankind are frail, fragile in both mind and heart, easily corruptible when given the right nudge. You are no different. I can see your skepticism of me the moment you walked into this room. Your chakra fluctuates mirroring the flutters of your own heart.[/color]”

His words carried an air of dread, despair, chilling death, the very words that could make the spine shiver with uncomfortable sensation as the hairs on the back of the neck rise. The Demon was far from a man, any that Zunair would have come across in his short life, he was still young. A child in comparison to the Hokage. But, that wasn’t a bad thing. Aokidanza gave the man a glance, he could see the ambitions of his character ebbing through his persona.

Yet, that’s wasn’t enough, not for Aokidanza. Who was Zunair truly? The Sharingan hued as the Hyuuga made eye contact. Subtle to no alteration to the air of the room as it thickens once more.

Incidentally, I too enjoy a good read. I find it informative. I see that you’ve put in quite a lot of effort in making yourself viable to Konoha, for that I will tell you I acknowledge. However, you’ve also displayed some questionable behavioral quirks that have reached my attention. Where I am all for being one’s self, I cannot look past some of your choices.

Yachiru, whistled subtly without even barely moving her lips, in a pitch that could only be heard by dogs. She readied for her cue to restrain the Hyuuga. But with a raised hand of the Demon he would cease her meddling. Her eyes would trail towards the hand, then him. She would cease her interference. Knowing full well the wrath she would call if she persist. She could never defeat Aokidanza, she had tried many of times which ultimately he defeated her into submission.

Now, now Yachiru, we do not force our own to our will. When it comes to our own we offer a choice. A sacrifice, temporary, but a sacrifice nonetheless. We sacrifice other lives so that our own lives can continue. That is the animalistic nature we posses. Humans, however, are one of a kind creatures that commits suicide. Hmph. Thus capable of accessing the ability to decide to self inflict harm upon themselves in order to live another day.

The tone of the room grew intensely dense, the eyes of both Aokidanza and Yachiru seemed different in some way. As if death was lingering over the Hyuuga. He thought the flashbacks of his family dying before his eyes were cruel, but he haven’t seen anything yet. The world that Aokidanza could open his eyes up to was far more disgusting and tormenting that he could ever imagine.

Left…or right? Please choose carefully, so that I may move along to the true reason I summoned you here. You are a asset to the village and I will make it public so that all will know. But first, business. So, I will only ask you this once more. Left, or right, Zunair Hyuuga?

The Demon carefully observed the Hyuuga. He awaited a response. Was he truly insane? Would he please the demon, impressing him in the face of danger and consequence. Or will he disappoint him. Rejecting all that the Hokage thought he saw in him.
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:46 am
Words spoken by the man seemed to ricochet across the room, reflecting off the wall, pounding into his head. Talking about humanity and their crutches and he believes Zunair is the same as them. He can believe that if he wants but the Hyūga knew who he was and he knows he is not weak, neither mind nor body. His smile soon fell to a stoic expression as he announced that he saw the young chunin's heart flutter. However, what caught him the most was he talked as if he wasn't human. Maybe Zunair had it right to begin with, the devil, himself, in disguise as a human.

The byakugan user felt he should have more fear as he was staring at a man who was basically giving away that he was no mere man. Maybe it was foolishness? Stupidity? Maybe Zunair just need to see the full extent to his power to know true fear. He couldn't think on it too much as the air began to feel heavy again and Aokidanza continued. What followed was a subtle compliment followed by distaste. He must be talking about the incident with Izuna and Kouga. Or maybe Ichika. It could be all of them. He only tried to help them exceed. Maybe he was wrong? But did he think he was wrong? No.

Next up, it seemed that his subordinate was trying to chime in until Aokidanza put a stop to it. He wonders what that was really about as they started talking about bending to their will and sacrifices. Zunair must be perhaps too young to understand, even with all the knowledge he supposedly has. It didn't matter as death creeped up on him like a shadow. He could feel it grasping at him, pulling his mind into every direction, trying to seemingly break him. This time, he wouldn't let it.

Leaning forward, he answered the demon. "First, I follow you because I am loyal to my village. My people. Not because you, or anyone else, wills me too." Zunair stopped for a second to look directly at the woman next to Aokidanza's side before turning back to him. At his point, he was just going off pure assumption of what they were talking about. "Second, you may think mankind are frangible creatures, but I will tell you I am far from it. Zunair said giving off a subtle smirk before finishing his last sentence. And finally, do you really think the aura of death frightens me into choosing right or left? I welcome it, so I choose neither." Zunair concluded before leaning back into his chair.
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:32 am
It was then established, without any alterations whatsoever that could be detected by the Hyuuga. All would remain the same in his eyes, his mind, his senses, his heart. Not a single thing would change to peak his interest of something amidst. Sharingan Genjutsu was established due to the eye contact that they two shared. The illusion was so microscopic that not even he could determine it. A single strand of hair within the back of his own head, his blind spot was changed a single shade darker. That was all that it took, all that Aokidanza wanted it to do. Nothing else would change, their conversation will continue as normal.

The Demon would smile, he was pleased to learn that Zunair followed him out of loyalty. After returning to Konoha from dealing with someone that claimed to do the same he wanted ti know to what extent that dealt entailed. But that’s not the end of it. Zunair moved to speak on the matter of Aokidanza’s views on humanity, speaking as if he was not the same, was he correct? And finally he refused to make a choice.

Is that so? You claim that you follow me out of loyalty, and not because anyone else wills you to. But is that not one in the same. What makes your loyal to me? The village? The title? Your duties? Your ideals? All which points back to me, which in facts bends your loyalty to my will. Does it not?

The Demon spoke worlds of wisdom, no nothing in this world is done out of one’s own act of will, not when it came to the following another. Gods bend the will of man hence they are worshiped, prayed to and cursed upon when slighted. Man bend the will of animals hence why they are domesticated. Parents to children. Sensei to students. Leaders to public. Even a Missing ninja is bended to the will of nations. He wondered if Zunair knew the full ramifications of loyalty, or wills.

I do not think that mankind is fragile, I know that they are. Nature dictates it so. Naturally mankind is at the top of the food chain, yet physical weaker than the things that they hunt. Why is that, Zunair? Why is it that mankind seek to be at the top but lack what it takes to maintain it. The natural balance have been upset. Vampires, Werewolves, Ogres, Taus, Jugo, and many more strange beings now walk amongst man and are far more physically, mentally, and emotionally stronger. Not to forget spiritually, guided by gods themselves such as the Chinoike clan, Shinkou and a few others. I will not dismiss your efforts, that would be a shame to do. As a Hyuuga you are more than capable of dancing with the lot of them and very well possibly surviving for an encore. But at the end of the day, you are but a man.

Yachiru would glance over to Aoki, she could tell that he was opening up to Zunair, unaware of what he did prior to his response. She returned her gaze back to him, the Hyuuga.

You refused my request to make a decision. You claim it was because of an aura of death, yet I did nothing of the sort, nor did I aim to frighten you. As I said before you were frighten the moment you entered my chamber. That is not a weakness I will remind you. Most shinobi who did not easily fear overestimated their own capabilities which lead to their deaths. It takes a wise ninja to accept their fears, it’s a natural instinct in surviving. It is why planning and strategy exist…because of the fear of failing. Yin and Yang, it coexist just as cause and effect. You are very bold, Zunair Hyuuga and I quite fancy such a trait in a man. But such a trait also leads them down a dangerous path. So I will ask again, for you to make a decision on either the right or the left.

Aokidanza would propose the question to Zunair once more. In hope that he would accept and they could move forward.

AP: 1898/1913
Sharingan: -10 AP
Natural Berserker: +10 AP
NE Stack: 3/6
Sharingan Genjutsu: 15 AP | 60 Power | Alteration is only a single strand of hair in the back of Zunair’s head in his blind Spot. Nothing else.
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:36 pm
Zunair has been so caught up in his own ideals, he never thought for a second that he might be wrong, when in fact, he was wrong this entire time. Aokidanza was right. While the Hyūga might not be physically bended to the will because of another, Zunair passively did it to himself. Believing that titles, honorifics, should be followed and obeyed through his shinobi life. He couldn't help but rub the purple rhombus on his forehead as he felt frustration rise in him. Gritting his teeth, he let out a subtle sigh.

"I guess...I am wrong. I didn't see it that clearly at all." He stated. While Zunair can come across as prideful in a sense, he can point out when he was wrong. The Byakugan user is just confident in himself and his thoughts, but he knows his beliefs aren't always stuck in stone. They are everchanging. Ever evolving. Just like right now. Maybe through Aokidanza he could see the world in a different tone. While still dark, maybe a different shade of dark.

While the Hyūga was stuck inside his head, that didn't stop the conversation from progressing. The Hokage talked about beings that Zunair had only the chance to read about. To people who've only read about them, they were a myth made up by man. But, for in fact, they were real. Some of them are quite possibly stronger than him in certain aspects, that didn't stop him from wanting to meet these creatures. While he might have certain feelings about the people of Kirigakure, he still has that childlike mindset when it comes to exploring. They say curiosity killed the cat, but doesn't satisfaction bring it back?

Zunair didn't dwell on that information too long as the conversation continued.

"I never said I was fearless. I do to have them. Just with death, I feel acquainted to it. So, when I walked into the room, I was startled when it felt as if I were walking into a mausoleum. Never mind that. It's just that everything I do is to preserve and improve the lives of Konohagakure after me. So yes, I have the fear of failing. Not just to myself, but everyone around me. But that's not the only thing I'm afraid of, I'm also afraid of...afraid of...afraid of." Zunair couldn't help but sound like a broken record when memories that laid dormant, obliterated into his mind as if they were stretched upon a rubber band and slung forth.

It started right after his mother died. It was subtle at first but grew with intensity. The abuse. It was physical at first but not always. Whenever he would come home from the academy, his father would already be in his drunken stupor. Bottles upon bottles would be lying around and just the sight of Zunair drove him past his breaking point. He would drag Zunair to the sub-chambers of the Hyūga compound before beating him senseless to the point he couldn't move. But whenever Zunair would turn up again at the academy, no one batted an eye at him because they figured it was because of the rigorous training the Hyūga's do. Little did they know.

That is the real reason he took up medical ninjutsu, so he could heal the bruises on his body. It was easier just to tell people that it was for his mother. Well, that is a reason but not the main one. When his father found out about him learning medical ninjutsu. He didn't take it lightly as the abuse became more severe. Until one fateful night, Zunair found himself in his bed with his father, once again, standing over him. However, the abuse wasn't physical this time, it was something much worse. Something broke that night inside the young Hyūga. He felt disgusting, hopeless, worthless. 

A single tear fell as Zunair brought himself back to reality. "I'm afraid of feeling." After all this time, Zunair finally admitted to it. Most people saw his joyous facade, but that is just what it is, a cover up of what he really is. Numb. In a matter of minutes, this man he just met, was so intense that he broke Zunair through his own recollection. Maybe he was someone that is worth following. Taking a deep breath and giving a soft smile.

"I choose the right."
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:53 pm
An uneasy smile formed on the face of the Demon, the air about him grew dense as he heard a choice been made. Zunair…was reached. This was good. Aokidanza was in no mood to eliminate one of his own, especially not one with a promising future. Who knows, he could very well become a member of Root, should he walk a steady path that did not contradict. The Demon had plans for each and every single shinobi that wore the Konoha symbol proudly. He aimed to elevate them to higher platforms that would take them nearly a decade to accomplish on their own. He possessed the wisdom, the experience to do that for them. All it took was for him to understand them, what made them tick, what chained them to their humanity.

…what plagued them.

Helping others is the best way to make up for your mistakes in the past, Zunair. But not in the way that you may think…I’ll leave that hole for you to fill on what you believe in referring to. Yachiru…

The gloomy stare of the Chinoike would grow intensely as she smiled eerily at the Hyuuga. It was her time to play, oh how she longed to sink her fangs into something, into someone. She steadily motioned from her position over towards Zunair, eventually standing behind him. She would place both of her hands gently upon both of his shoulders. He would catch her scent. The smell of death tainted her overwhelmingly - indicating she found solace in the afterlife. Yet, she also smelled of the sweetest thing imaginable to the human senses. It was magnetic.

Your word resonates with me, Zunair-kun. I can’t develop feelings. That’s how most idiots screw up. In this world there are very few people who can actually trust each other. My Lord seems to trust you, and in turn I trust you. Do you…trust me, Zunair-kun?

Slowly caressing his shoulders as she asked her question. Her tone of voice so soft, so gentle and soothing the ears, the soul. She was the embodiment of death, giving her the air to address the souls of the many.

Do you want to know what I think? I think the only time people really have value is when they act according to their own will. I see that in you. And yet, something is holding you back. What is it? Who is it? Release the one responsible for holding you back, dear Zunair-kun. When a man is faced with fear, his soul is tested. What he was born to seek…what he was born to achieve…his true nature will become clear. So, tell us, who has your soul chained?

She whistled in a cadence that broke down into two distinct pitches. Her left hand glowed a blue hue as she jabbed her digits into his chest rendering him slight discomfort. He would feel his pain subside as his body grew numb from all forms of pain. Unlatching her fingers from his chest she would coat her other hand in a blue and sharp chakra as she raised it from his shoulder and immediately without any warning or sign of it happening over his right eye severing and disconnecting the right eye from the socket and into her hand. He wouldn’t feel a single thing. He would only notice as his right eye dimmed and ultimately lost its vision.

Yachiru would walk over towards Aokidanza, her hand dripping with blood as she regain her initial position of standing. She would turn to look over at him while slowly admiring the eye of the Hyuuga in her hand.

Beautiful…this eye of yours.

She admitted, with a smile. Aokidanza, kept his focus on Zunair for the entirety of the event. He inspected for hints of retaliation - but there shouldn’t be any. He was given a choice and this was a far better punishment than death. It was not going to be permanent. Only insurance.

With a single hand sigh he summoned a containment cooler. It manifested next to him, before Yachiru. She would then place the eye within one of the jars filled with a slime like substance. After that the container vanished.

You made a wise choice, Zunair. Had you refused me a second time it would have been your life that lost its flame, not your eye. However, you will receive your eye back. Once you’ve proven to me the depths of your loyalty. Again, I will leave that for you to determine… I would ask how you are feeling, but I’m fully aware that you cannot feel at this time. But I will ask that you stop your bleeding. It tends to get Yachiru riled up and it’s difficult to stop her at that point.

She giggled as it was true. The Demon would then move on.

Now, let us move on. You have done quite a good deal of missions and contributed to the village with your hard work. For that I cannot overlook you, I will not. It is to my knowledge that you’ve been promoted by Deputy Hokage Goto to Chunin. That was some time ago and since then you’ve been climbing at an impressive rate. Thus, from this day forward I, Aokidanza Senju, Hokage of Konoha, The Terrible One, promotes you from Chunin to High ranking Jounin. Let me be the first to congratulate you on your success.

He observed the newly appointed Jounin. He aimed to see how he would respond. But it should be noted that at no point during this time did he lower his guard one single time. He would react if Zunair moved against him.

AP: 1876/1913
NE Stack: 4/6
Sharingan Genjutsu: 7 AP Upkeep | 60 Power | Alteration is only a single strand of hair in the back of Zunair’s head in his blind Spot. Nothing else.
Summoning Tech: 15 AP

Yachiru:
AP: 2007/2044
Chakra Anesthesia: 7 AP | 65 Power
Chakra Scalpel: 30 AP | 85 Power | 85 Speed | 85 Health
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:15 pm
Mistakes? What mistakes has Zunair done to warner such events to take place. Everything he did was for the sake of the village, and he has no recollection of any time he did something out-of-line. Was he missing something? His thoughts on the situation deteriorated with a touch from Yachiru. A simple, yet soft caress that left his body feeling haunted. Death and dread radiated off of her, but yet it was so intoxicating.

"I...do," Zunair response was almost a whisper. Did he really trust her? No. Was he forcing himself at this very moment? Yes. What else was he supposed to do. While this scenery might seem just a simple meeting to the untrained eye, the fluctuation of power in this room is much detailed. Meaning that their power heavily outweighs Zunair's. However, the questions didn't stop there as Lady Death continued her own interrogation. Straightforward, but yet something much deeper in meaning. Who was holding him back? It was very easy question to answer.

"My father, Hoshimaru." The name quickly fell into the open air with such a heavy feeling to Zunair. The Hyuga remembers falling to the floor, lain in stains of his own blood, his body broken. He felt such a desire to just sleep then. His exhausted eyes struggle to see through the stinging blood seeping into them. His head has split open somewhere, it seems. There's so much of it. He couldn't tell where. Everything hurts, but thanks to his healing capabilities, he could feel his wounds closing up. However, directly in front of him, there was his very own father. There, he sees him lying just a distance away. Those empty colors staring right back, directly across from him. He looks so elated. So, pleased. Even with blood on his lips and a shattered body burning from the poison he'd inhaled, now coursing through his veins, he still so smug.

Zunair wished Hoshi would just disappear. Zunair wished he would just go to hell. He personally wished to send him there, but unfortunately, that would be crime considering Konohagakure's laws. But wasn't everything that happened to Zunair considered illegal, and yet, it just happens to him. It was unfair. The village elders, the leadership, they all had to know what was happening, but they all turned a watchful eye. Why is that?

It didn't matter as more pressing matters were unfolding to him at this very moment. He didn't realize that his body began to grow numb. He didn't really know what was happening until he lost his entire vision in the right side of his head. It was so quick and effortless. Now, the thief who stole his eye was making her way back towards the Hokage, admiring his eye that laid dormant in her hand.

"My...eye," why did she take it? What was this purpose. Well, Zunair would find out soon enough. After his eye was sealed away in a container that preserved organs, it was made clear that the choices, right or left, were a test to see if he would listen. If not, his own life would be lost. He really didn't understand of why any of this was necessary. Did anyone else get this kind of treatment, or was it just him? Maybe in the long run, he would come to find out. 

While the lingering effects of the anesthesia still occupied his body, it wasn't enough for him to not move his arms. Performing a set of hand seals, his hand would glow in a mint-green fashion as he began to heal his eye. As the healing process commenced, the Hokage then shifted towards praises and the hard work that the Hyūga did. Zunair could almost feel whiplash from what just happened to now.

"Thank you, I'm glad my work did not go unnoticed," Zunair responded in the own way he could. What else was he supposed to say? What else was he supposed to do? Attack them? Obviously not, they are far superior to him, but let's just say that he attacked and manage to win, then what? He would be branded a traitor and be hunted down by Konoha shinobi for the rest of his days. Whatever method Aokidanza had in mind, Zunair must faithfully follow him blind, no pun intended. 

AP: 2,000/2,000
Mystical Palm: 50 Power/ -30 AP
New AP: 1,970/2,000
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:16 am
What would you rather do; follow someone through a world they barely knew, or blindly follow a Demon in a world of darkness? The Demon listened to the name of the man that sired Zunair. Upon hearing it he would glance over to Yachiru. Their eyes would meet, establishing a silent understanding that only they could possibly understand. Hoshimaru was to be found and apprehended immediately. Mentally the Hokage patched himself into the Sensory and Communication core’s telepathic feed. He would then have them link him to another son if his, but it was not Ooetsu. On the other end the sound of a deep, world rattling, chilling voice would speak out to him.

My Lord…?

The voice of the mysterious man answered.

Tooru, my child. I have an errand for you…

Their conversations would conclude with Aokidanza giving then man a mission to track down and bring in Hoshimaru. Graciously accepted the very land that Konoha was built upon would rumble as if an earthquake was taking place, but that was just it, it was an earthquake it was something, or someone else. Yachiru would feel this rumble and she would giggle, doing her best to contain her excitement. Aokidanza just unleashed a monster on this Hyuuga’s father. He would hope that he would understand the ramifications of this…

Consider it done, Zunair. I will give you my word that from this day onward you will be unchained if your past terrors.

He would say this as his Genjutsu was now taking its effect on the Hyuuga. By this time as it went on unnoticed the newly appointed Jounin would find himself unable to keep his head about him. He would fall victim to the Genjutsu as it knocks him unconscious immediately. At which point the Hokage would summon two fodder shinobi to collect and return Zunair to his home and secure him within. By the time that he awakes his issue would be no more.

AP: 1869/1913
NE Stack: 5/6
Sharingan Genjutsu: 7 AP Upkeep | 60 Power | Alteration is only a single strand of hair in the back of Zunair’s head in his blind Spot. Nothing else - as a result of being under the Genjutsu for 3 posts Zunair is knocked unconscious as per its effects.