Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Big plans little nightmares  Empty Big plans little nightmares

Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:01 pm
After everything was said and done Naki had some work that needed to be finished. After coming up short on the exams he had to get stronger. He recently had taken a vacation of some sort to gather himself but that still turned into him working though he did gain new strength. He was able to team up with a few friends of his and tried new combinations of attacks though what really stuck with him was that painting he made. The that felt like it was missing something from it though he couldn't figure out what it was exactly. Though on this day Naki would make a choice in his life as he wanted to continue to get stronger. He remembers that his ketsuryugan helped him throughout the summer beach fling so he figured it would be best for him to continue this and possibly see about other organs. He would get up and make his way towards what was the morgue, once he was given permission of course, to see about any other organ he can get. If this was the way to gain more strength he wasn't gonna turn it away. 

Once he was in the morgue he'd look around nervously of course. He didn't think anything would pop out but at the same time. He would walk around but he would put his guard up just in case. "They're dead there's nothing to fear." He repeatedly told himself as he walked around realizing that he doesn't know how to go about this currently. He read about different organs but there's no guarantee that the one he's looking for is here.
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 422000

Big plans little nightmares  Empty Re: Big plans little nightmares

Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:18 pm
With heavy footsteps Sebastian made his return from his daily rounds around the village as he entered the Hospital of Sunagakure. As the Black Guard Commander and Captain of the ANBU, it was his duty to make sure things went smoothly in the village he swore to protect. Once a sword for hire and now at the top of Suna's Special Forces. From time to time the former mercenary had to remind himself of how far he had come. Setting foot in the village as nothing more than a rogue, only to end up leading what could be considered the strongest division in the Land of Wind.

As he passed by the reception, the young Berserker was informed of an individual waiting for him at the Morgue, the office he made himself his own after Kenshin was no longer there. As Lord First's student, Sebastian decided to continue any and all research left behind by the man he used to call master. "Hm". Moody as usual the ANBU Commander would head over to find out just who it was that wounded up requesting an audience. With his cloak around his body it didn't take him all that long to arrive. "Found what you were looking for?". His voice filled the room, as did his intimidating presence.

(WC: 216)
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:17 pm
Naki wasn't paying a lot of attention as he was lost in his own thoughts. He was wondering if the specific organ he was looking for was even here but he had to check. The white hair genin would jump slightly when the voice filled the room. He would rotate on a dime to face the the man, his headband was wrapped around his arm this time, as it took him a second to recognize the man from the exams. "Oh! Um ye well no but um kinda? Sir? Do I call you sir?" His heart was racing from the sudden emergence of the man his nerves kicked in causing him to ask too many things but he quickly regained his composure to the best of his ability but with Sebastian's intimidating presence it wasn't easy. "Well um I'm hoping to find that one of our friends here has a specific organ I'm looking for. I've been reading up on some organs, something that was suggested to me awhile ago." He told him as he placed his arms behind his back. 

WC 181
TWC 455
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:45 pm
He would hardly pay no mind to the awkward exchange of words, a little scoff as he walked over to his desk. "Whatever suits you, you'll find out if I don't like it" Sebastian replied before sitting down. The young shinobi was only the second to ever visit him at the morgue, Sumiko being the first. As he eyed the nervous boy, the Berserker recognized him as one of the Genin whose exam he proctored not that long ago. "I hope you took what I told you back then to heart". He remembered, a fight between Naki and Hinoishi where both of them made mistakes that would make them end up dead if it hadn't been for the Simulation Arena. 

However, the past was the past and now the boy found himself at the Morgue with a request nonetheless. "I see, organs". Friends, a strange way to refer to them as some would see them as nothing more than a bag of meat. "And what specific organ would that be?". It's one thing reading up on the subject, but knowing what they do would be a whole other. Sebastian himself had spent countless hours, days, week, months and even years experimenting, so his knowledge on the matter would be almost unrivaled by others. 

(WC: 213, TWC: 429)
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:42 am
"Er um alright fair enough." He said as he started to fidget a bit but eventually calmed himself down as he looked at Sebastian again. He had to get it through his head that he was just another person and if he continued to act like the way he was he might be taken seriously or looked at unfavorably. When he brought up the exams Naki would nod as he remembers that he was told his win was nothing but him being generous on it. He remembers that Hinoishi was the one who really got reamed for him freezing under pressure though Naki was planning on going back and rewatching it or reenacting it to learn why his win was a generous one. He'd snap back to reality when he asked him what kind of organ he was looking for this made Naki pull his hands from behind his back.  "I'm looking for a Termuni one." He told him as he moved himself closer to his desk. 

"I've done a bit of research of the clan. The clan was known to possibly have two kekkai genkais one of which may prove useful to me as a sword user." He began to explain but he figured he didn't want to know everything he had planned with said organ but he did want to show that he had done some research on the subject and wasn't coming in empty handed.  "Would that organ happen to be in here or no?" He asked respectfully. 

WC 253
TWC 708
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:46 pm
As he sat at his desk, Sebastian listened as the young boy mentioned Terumi as the organ he was looking for. "Interesting choice, although I'm not sure how useful it'll be for a weapon user. But, it's up to you to find out and find a way to make it work". The Berserker continued to pay attention as Naki talked about the research he did, the least he could do considering the circumstances. "I do happen to possess one of those, a gift I received from our Kazekage". The Tau remembered that day all too well, Guren handing him the organ after killing a suspicious person who possessed the specific bloodline. 

He wouldn't mention where it was, what he did brought up however was the fact there would be a price to pay. "It'll be 20.000 ryo for the organ, I'll do the surgery for free". Considering this wasn't the first time Naki would experience such a procedure the boy should be somewhat familiar with how things would go. "Do we have a deal?". Sebastian had nothing to lose, he would get rid of something he no longer needed while also receiving a nice amount of money in return. A real businessman, if he said so himself.

(WC: 207, TWC: 636)
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:43 am
Upon hearing him Naki would smile as this wasn't what he expected but he's more than happy to do that. He thought that he'd end up paying a lot more but he wasn't going to complain since he's doing the surgery for free getting the money back wasn't a problem for him since he was constantly doing missions. "Really? Of course I'll be more than happy to take you up on that offer." He told him as he reached into his searching a bit in his pocket before realizing he didn't grab his wallet. He wanted to facepalm himself hard as he normally always keeps his wallet on him at all times but it's fine. 

So instead of him leaving to go get it himself he would create a clone and sent it out to go grab it for him instead.  "Sorry, forgot my wallet but my clone is getting it now. Normally I'm more prepared for stuff." He said as he knew that he was going to be in good hands. Once the clone returned and handed Naki the money it would disperse into a cloud as Naki held the 20,000 ryo in hand. He was ready on his end as he waited for him to lead him to the operation room. He would wait as he knew he needed a jar with the jelly in it for his old organ and to wait for him. Once he lead him to the room he would listen to any instructions that he would have afterwards.

WC 255
TWC  963
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:00 pm
After receiving the money from Naki, Sebastian would lead him to the operation room where the surgery could take place. "Follow me". The procedure was one he had performed numerous times in the past up til now, to the point he could do it blindfolded or even with his eyes closed. "Get on the table, this won't take long". Once the boy laid down, the Berserker would prepare the tools needed for carrying out the transplant. Using his Black Threads to remove the Terumi organ, the Tau retrieved the kidney and proceeded by disinfecting and cleaning it before moving on to the next step.

First, he started by forming five hand seals, activating the Chakra Scalpel technique. Doing so, a small and sharp blue blade formed around his hands. Sebastian then made a cut in Naki's body, accurate and precise, removing the boy's own kidney to replace it with the one belonging to the Terumi bloodline. He would then follow up by forming another set of five hand seals, causing his hands to glow. He then placed them on the patient's body, activating the Mystical Palm technique which would allow the wound to heal at an increased pace. "There, all done. Lay down for a couple more minutes until your body is fully recovered". Assuming Naki listened to his advice, Sebastian would use that time to clean up.

(WC: 228, TWC: 864)

- 36 AP Chakra Scalpel
- 36 AP Mystical Palm
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:59 pm
Being familiar with the process he would nod and follow him as he looked around the room. Once he got to the room he'd climb on the table and relax himself as the surgery started. As before it was a quick and easy process, thank goodness, as he was instructed to lay there for a bit. He'd watch him starting to go around and cleaning up his utensils and everything else. When he was given the okay to move he would slowly sit up and looked around. "Thank you again for this I really appreciate your help with the surgery and the organ." Naki said happily as he looked back towards Sebastian. When he answered and was given the ok Naki would get off the table and stretch himself a bit. "I should probably get out of here, I have a lot I need to do. I need to get stronger." He said as he bowed respectfully to Sebastian and started to make his way out before stopping and turning back to him. "Maybe one day you can teach me something new if you're able or interested in it." He asked him and waited for a response once he got one he would nod his head and left the morgue and headed towards the exit of the hospital.  

WC 220
TWC 1183 
Exit 

Claims :
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:03 pm
Naki Choko wrote:Being familiar with the process he would nod and follow him as he looked around the room. Once he got to the room he'd climb on the table and relax himself as the surgery started. As before it was a quick and easy process, thank goodness, as he was instructed to lay there for a bit. He'd watch him starting to go around and cleaning up his utensils and everything else. When he was given the okay to move he would slowly sit up and looked around. "Thank you again for this I really appreciate your help with the surgery and the organ." Naki said happily as he looked back towards Sebastian. When he answered and was given the ok Naki would get off the table and stretch himself a bit. "I should probably get out of here, I have a lot I need to do. I need to get stronger." He said as he bowed respectfully to Sebastian and started to make his way out before stopping and turning back to him. "Maybe one day you can teach me something new if you're able or interested in it." He asked him and waited for a response once he got one he would nod his head and left the morgue and headed towards the exit of the hospital.  

WC 220
TWC 1183 
Exit 

Claims :

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum