Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 62500

Insert Interesting Name Here (Inv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Insert Interesting Name Here (Inv)

Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:44 am
Both of them didn’t seem angry at him, in fact both of them seemed to enjoy the sentiment that he brought with even attempting to give them the gifts. He felt his cheeks return to their normal temperature, as a new feeling of joy was spread out across his whole body as a result of the both of them seemingly enjoying the thought he had placed into the gifts. Toran slowly returned both of the gifts back into his pockets. Beginning to delve back into the conversations that the both of them were having. He felt that he was missing something big in this regard, he knew that he was nothing like them, not in strength, power, or even resolve, at least, he was not at their level of resolve yet. The confirmation of Mroio’s supposed daughter is not carrying any of his blood running through his veins saved Toran the thought that somehow a baby grew that fast, or that there was something that forced some amount of growth, yet upon seeing Morio, he realized that there must have been some kind of foul play involved. Someone could not grow that much within simply a few weeks at most. Toran was also a bit jealous of the blood running through Morio’s veins, they really had a true prodigy right in front of them, or perhaps that was simply fate blessing him with such gifts.

“Tsuna entrusted that on to you Enishi? I’d think the one who came in first place would place that title on themselves - Y’know? Instead of placing it onto the person that they won against…” Toran thought of why Tsuna would place that amount of weight onto Enishi’s shoulders, certainly someone who seemed to want that goal would be better in taking it, which brought an alarming light bulb to flash in his brain of the rumors… Enishi had been paralyzed in fear, yet someone had shouted towards him to have him fight… Perhaps that might be a reason why Enishi was feeling this way, that he had frozen in battle…

Yet the way Enishi was asking Morio… It reminded him a lot of himself, how he felt for himself, him and Enishi, he couldn’t shake off the feeling of guilt in his own chest of not participating inside of the exams. He was deeply aggravated with himself, that he was so stupid as to not even try to participate, perhaps that was why he was so scared, so alone to try some kind of change. He was being left in the dust again, he couldn’t stand it, not when it came to the fact that he had to talk, to do something. Yet he only remained in silence, listening only to Morio’s own thoughts, that the Hoshimura would never be heroes or seen in the positive light of the village again. How the Ametsuchi were seemingly fated to be hated by the village for the rest of their own history. ENishi and him were talking as though he may as well have not existed after showing them the potential gifts they would have been given if his soul hadn’t bound with the gifts themselves.

A small child watching two adults argue about matters that he simply either didn’t understand, or didn’t know if he could talk about them. Yet it reached a boiling point as it seemed he was simply out of the conversation, yet perhaps he could just be a listener, it was not his place to speak he realized, this was a talk between two that had fought against each other… They had respect for one another, something that he knew far too little about how much respect on the battlefield went around the walls of Hoshigakure… How much people feared those new coats of the star shinobi personally. Yet a sudden thought came to Toran at Enishi’s own condition, he was stuck in a wheelchair after all.

“You are stuck in a wheelchair, Enishi… Although I’m sure you’ll have at least a few people waiting for ya, I’ll be sure to see how strong you’ve gotten after your little stay there. I have my own path I need to carve, and perhaps… Morio… You could help me, and I can be a decent punching bag for that new sword of yours.”

With that, Toran raised a thumbs up towards Enishi Kurosawa, curious as to how he would come out of the portal, and if he would get any stronger then what had happened to him today. He wished to fight the swordsmen, yet Toran was simply a growing bud, something that could be formed and matured into something useful. He’d need to follow the examples of those around him.

“Good Luck Enishi-San.”

WC:790
TWC:2693
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Insert Interesting Name Here (Inv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Insert Interesting Name Here (Inv)

Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:01 pm
The Wraith listened intently to the Dragon's observations, standing in silence as Morio spoke absently of relent. He was indeed an intelligent young man, especially for someone as young as he was; no, that was to be expected, he was a Nova Corps member. Hoshigakure evaluated every aspect of Morio Ametsuchi to declare that he was fit to be part of the military's upper echelon. Enishi couldn't look down or disregard his words - he was his peer, after all. The Ametsuchi analyzed the Understudy's predicament, saying that he was taking his loss against Tsunayoshi too personally and that losing was simply another path to learning and understanding one's flaws. He spoke of his ancestry, illustrating the foundation for Tsuna's words and creating the framework for his reason for denouncing himself as an "Executioner" and Enishi as a "Champion." The two share the same blood, so Morio was destined to become an Executioner as well. It wasn't because of power that Tsuna told Enishi to become the Champion of Hoshigakure. Intuitively, he understood their roles and urged the Wraith to become someone fit to become the village's light. Enishi's stubbornness believed that the only reason he got into the finals was because of luck...but he of all people should know that fate had no bearing on one's destiny. Only ambition can drive one's future forward! Luck did not have a role in the Shinobi World. Enishi's power and ambition were the sole factors in bringing him to the finals.

He deserved Nova.

That fact was evident, yet the Wraith didn't want to accept it. He didn't want to feel so empowered. He was weak, right? He had so much to learn, right? He lost in the end, right? How could someone who didn't even know who they are as a person ever have a right to stand next to Morio and Tsunayoshi? How could someone...so frustratingly hollow raise his sword ever again?!

"Then I will give you the answer you deserve."

The Sage's eyes widened. Was there really an answer? Living a life without masks? Living a life that he could be proud of? To cast his sword into the hands of the blacksmith and walk into the forge bearing thousands of spirits...the only way to return was if he could confront the weakness in himself, the insidious hollow that destroyed his light. He wouldn't lose again nor run away from this path. He was prepared for all challenges...he just needed this chance. Standing up from his wheelchair, his eyes burned with ambition - a light burning through his vision. He saw it, himself in the future. A man fully whole, bearing the hope of Hoshigakure stoically. He wouldn't lose this vision. Steadily trekking towards Morio, unsealing his scroll which revealed the wrapped blade of Hiramekarei. He handed the armament to the Dragon, "I accept." He nodded, before turning over to Toran with a small smile. "I wish we could have met under less tense circumstances, but it was a pleasure meeting you, Toran. When you see me next time...I will be someone fit to be bearing the title of Nova." 

His smile vanished.

Replaced with Kakugo.

He looked to the forge.

He advanced.

We meet again, fate.

This time, I won't lose.

[EXIT INTO MORIO'S DIMENSION]

WC: 546
TWC: 2692

Claims:
Will make wc claims later, but I'm giving Hiramekarei to Morio for his use & safekeeping or w/e since I'm dimension locked now lol.

Last edited by Enishi on Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:18 pm
Approved
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:55 am
An amused smile would appear on his face as he stood up and grabbed the hilt of the blade and raised it into the air," You've chosen a path only you can walk. A path only you can forge. What you find in the fires will ignite a new will in you that will find that will change all that you know. I hope you come back the same, yet different. I have faith you will find the answers you are looking for," although he was looking at the sword that had been put in his safekeeping, his words carried on to the swords owner, Enishi. As he stepped into the dimension, the rift would close silently in a flash and his eyes returned to Toran whom after a moment would see his teammate sit back down, the sword being placed to his right side. A lot had just transpired in such a short amount of time and now the only two at the table were two teammates," so you too desire to get stronger Toran? I know that it has been a while but if there is anything i can do to help or if you need anything from this forge just let me know. I want all of us to stand at the pinnacle of this village and who knows. Maybe one of us will run the village one day," there was a wry chuckle that came from him. Morio would never want to run a village, let alone this one. Maybe Hotaru or Toran would though. Speaking of he would smile and place his hands upon the table as he had an interesting idea," We need to get everyone together again. Me, You, Hotaru and Typhon. It has been far too long since any of us had been in the same room, and i....admittedly miss the company of my team despite my demeanor. Don't read much into that," he'd say sternly but that was just the Morio way.

WC: 331
TWC: 2,902
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 62500

Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:44 pm
Toran had only mere moments to react to Enishi’s swift departure, his charcoal eyes widened in surprise before the Sage was off and out of the shop. Toran’s own face was filled with surprise, just how he seemed to be here with two people who were indeed Nova members made him wonder if he could be in the same place as those two. If there was any way for him to climb up to those kinds of ranks. His hand was still holding the two items that he had tried to give to the two of them. The stone and the parts used to snatch the same materials out of someone’s own armor made him wonder if he could ask Morio about forging some type of armor or weapons for him. Yet the thought would never really be brought to the forefront. Even as Morio had mentioned bringing everyone back together from Team Winter.

“Yeah! Maybe this time we’ll be able to beat Yamato-Sensei!”

Toran’s lips opened up into a toothy grin, eyes closing for a moment while he stood there with a joyous feeling deep in his body. He could feel the tension lighten as Morio had mentioned that Toran shouldn’t read too much into why exactly that was the case. It made Toran almost interested as to why he wouldn’t admit that he cared for his teammates, yet a direct answer from a shinobi was almost never going to be likely, judging from how Morio was carrying himself. He had a job to do as a shinobi for Haven. Toran could only hope to reach the same level as Morio and Enishi one day.

“Alright! Well I gotta get going! Send letters out to everyone regarding our meet up! Hopefully Hotaru will be able to show up without a band of guards ya?”

Like that, Toran took a small bow before heading out of the smithing shop. His feet raced home in order to see his parents once again.

WC:331
TWC:3024

Exit and Claims
Of Love and Hatred:2000/2000
Lightness Skill:1000/1000
Bonus AP: 60 AP
Hotaru Koutaishi
Hotaru Koutaishi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : The Shikigami Summoner
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:47 pm
Approved

Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:58 pm
Insert Interesting Name Here (Inv) - Page 2 Yeah-bwoi-grin

Forgot this topic even existed tbh

Welp, using this wc.

Applying 25% Max Stats Discount with my 2692 WC:

2063 WC to learn Chakra Chains [2063/2063]
The rest of the WC (629) is going toward training Chakra Chain Familiarity [629/1500]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:59 pm
Insert Interesting Name Here (Inv) - Page 2 Approved-160121_960_720
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum