Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Day One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki Ohta
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen
Stat Page : Sakurai
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Empty Row row row your boat, gently down the stream...

Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:37 pm
A tall figure would be seen at the kumo gates. The ushitora was blessed with a pair of horn on his head, wore a red cloak, red pant and red shinobi sandals. The young lad would carry a ninja bag across his body, where he stored most of his items and equipment. He also had weapon pouch which he carried with him. 

The crimson head's journey had been a crazy one. From getting attacked by bandits, to encountering bloody assassins who wanted to put an end to his life and sell his body parts. Thankfully, the ushitora was able to stay alive amidst all of the trials he faced on his way down here. 

Standing at the village gate of kumogakure,  the ushitora would join the queue of people entering into the village. One by one, the security guard checked them in. It seems the whoever is checking them in, was asking for some form of identification. Well, Sakurai had all that on him, so their should be no problem at all.

The long queue has turned has suddenly depleted . It was sakurai's turn, and he was the last person on the queue. The crimson head would  hope to lay his head in an inn in this village, as it was getting very dark. The boy might get into more trouble if he doesn't stop his journey for now. Sakurai would await the guard to check him in, and if all goes well, which hopefully, it will, the young ushitora would  make his entry into the village. 
WC: 257
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Empty Re: Row row row your boat, gently down the stream...

Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:29 pm
It was busy on this clear autumnal night. The weather was getting a bit chillier, but things weren’t too brisk to where it had started scaring off travelers. During, what would be close to the peak time of entries and exits of the village of Kumogakure, there stood quite a few of these people who weren’t afraid of this natural fact. Besides that fact though, the aura presented by this twilit shrouded land was calm. Peaceful. A blissful night, so it didn’t come as to much of a shock that things were a bit busier than normal. People wanted to enjoy the evenings that would be left like this, and they very well should because this wouldn’t last long. Soon, winter would approach with it’s chilling, icy grasp.

Hiroki Shimada didn’t mind this. The general bustle of lively people coming to and from his home village, that is. Whereas the weather, well…he couldn’t say he was a fan of that. However, just like those civilians that were out and about tonight, the Chunin would try to enjoy the niceties while they lasted as well. Sitting at the normal guard desk, the black and red haired Kumon in was dawned in his usual attire; armor, of the robed variety. In red, the garment was long and flowing, going down past his knees, just above the shins. To his left, his katana; to the teen’s right, sitting on all fours was his lusciously furred familiar, Shichiro. His black and white coat mimicking the same balance and symmetry as that of Roki’s own hair, the sole difference being the color variations. The dire wolf’s was black and white, instead of red and black.

As the line was reaching the ending point, only 3 people would be remaining to be all processed in. Shichiro would at this point, pick up on a different scent compared to the other’s who were seeking entry. This scent in particular was laced with a chakra signature of kunoichi or shinobi level. His wolven eyes would scan over the last of those standing there, until they would glance over to the last person in the line. There The familiar would think to itself, before telepathically communing with Hiroki Oi, kid. Last person in line is another nin. Don’t do anything stupid either, they don’t have a headband visible either. The Kumogakuren wouldn’t give a visible response to this, however, he would sigh in his mind; done with a denotation of sarcasm to mainly echo an unvoiced opinion about the last remark.

As this last person whom his beastial friend pointed out to be the shinobi stepped up to the plate, Hiroki would throw the ball to their court, a tranquil tone telling the man before him ”State your name, where your from seeing as you have no headband, and your business here please. I trust you have any and all necessary travel documents already, so I’ll be needing to see those as well.” Depending on what would be said next, will almost certainly be the determining factor in how the rest of this plays out.

WC: 516
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Empty Re: Row row row your boat, gently down the stream...

Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:46 pm
Once it was the crimson head’s turn, the guard would ask the ushitora to give some information about himself, to which the young lad  would comply. “My name is Sakurai Ushitora and I'm all the way from Tanbogakure.” The ocean blue eyed would say as he stretched forth his hand to give the guard his travel documents containing his ID. 

The boy would wish this phase was offer already, but unfortunately it wasn't. If the guard has no issue with the documents, then probably he would allow the ushitora an entry, but it's only matter of time before the reality is known.

TWC: 359
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:27 pm
An Ushitora… The steam train of thought began to power up, grinding along down the tracks that were it’s path to it’s final destination. That would explain the horns. Still doesn’t explain why exactly he’s here though. And the thought would become fully formed. Lingering for a moment, while the gesture of an outstretched hand would be copied, but it’s movements slightly reversed. Instead of letting go of an object that was being passed off, the musculature would instead flex as a grip would be maintained while pulling the ID card away from the shinobi known as Sakurai.

Sighing, he wasn’t about to let the nin pass quite yet. For there was still…doubts about the stranger to say the least. Without automatically answering the reasoning, plus the lack of an actual headband and only a Shinobi ID as means for documentation, lead Hiroki to believe that this person was either a Missing Nin or a Vagabond who wasn’t aligned with Lightning Country. Either way. The situation didn’t seem like it would pass in this current instance. Luckily enough for the alleged Tanbo shinobi, the man that was acting as gate guard currently was feeling quite generous, yet still wanted to make certain things extremely clear.

Closing both eyes, young Roki would start to speak while both hands would fold themselves to rest his chin on, his right still clutching the ID card. ”Now, I’d advise you answer truthfully to what I ask next lest there be consequences, and there’s no need for this to get dirty but…” The Sage’s eyes would snap open, gleaming over with a frigidness that was harsher than any weather here in the country. ”Are you still a villager of Tanbogakure, and I’ll ask again…what is your reasoning for coming here.” Both hound and man would keep a close eye on the body language of the bull man to watch out for any hints or clues as to the truth behind his next words.

WC: 328
TWC: 844
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen

Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:32 pm
“when I said I am all the way from Tanbo, I didn't mean I was a Tanbo nin. I meant I am coming from tanbo. I am an orphan, and i do not belong to any village in particular, that explains why I don't have a shinobi headband. My journey has been very stressful. I got attacked twice by bandits, and its getting late. I am looking for a safe place to stay,  so I decided to come here”. The ushitora would say calmly.  The crimson head needed to clear the air, as it seems the guard was misunderstanding his statement. With the explanation the young lad gave, the guard should have no issue with granting the horned lad an entry into village, unless he suspects something odd.
His eyes fixed on the guard, the boy would await what is next. 

The very scene of his childhood would flash before his eyes. The hypocrite who made his childhood a living hell.  The boy was abused physically and mentally by his so called guidan. The long metal rod, his guardian favorite choice of punishment, left scar on the crimson’s head body; scars that are as evergreen as the new dawn of the day. The ushitora was at the mercy of his guardian. As if the beating was not enough punishment, the monster would starve the young boy and would make him do unbelievable things at his age. Forcing a child that weighs about thirty kilograms to carry a load of almost a hundred and fifty kilograms was pure wickedness. Only the heavens know how sakurai managed to survive, growing up with the woman. It happened that the ocean blue eyed shinobi would end up slitting the woman’s throat. This was the very act that forced young sakurai to flee the village that he grew in. He was, however, not tagged a missing ninja, because no one ever knew sakurai as behind the woman’s death.  Regardless, every deed done has a reward and the monster surely got hers. These scenes flashed before the boy’s eyes as he awaits entry into the village.

TWC: 709

Last edited by Sakurai Ushitora on Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen

Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:17 pm
mid thread claim

claiming 7 stat 

using 709wc to chakra senbon ( already had  751/2500 there is no limit)  = 1460/ 2500
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:26 am
Hmmmph.

There was no true lie detected. The sob story however, didn’t earn the man any bonus point, nor did it act as the convincer for what was about to be spoken. ”Very well. I shall let you in to the village of Kumogakure, under some conditions. First, you’re access is limited strictly to the tavern, training facilities, and hospital, and you must be wearing your guest pass at all times. If you’re found in any area where you don’t belong, or without the pass, there will be punishment for doing so. And lastly, the more important term, you may enter, but, you must get this signed by the current Raikage in order to leave after entry.”

There, Roki had said what was needed to be said and slid back the Shinobi ID as well as the guest pass and the paper which would need to be signed before leaving, and if Sakurai had no more questions pertaining to anything, he was free to enter into Kumo. However, Hiroki would keep a close eye on this one, just in the off chance they tried causing any trouble.

WC: 187
TWC: 1029

[Granting Sakurai permission to enter Kumogakure, will be making claims soon]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:22 pm
Approved
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen

Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:15 pm
Sakurai would make his entry into the village.

Exit
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:31 am
Claims:

Techs/Skills-
750 words to Lightning Release: Raijins Flying Fans, now completing it for A Rank from here w/ 25% max stat discount
279 words to Sharingan, now 1911/6000 (Mangekyo, from here)

Stats-
10 Stat Points for Shichiro, all going to Chakra

Misc-
Thread Exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum