Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 44500

Uchiha V.S Uchiha Empty Uchiha V.S Uchiha

Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:38 pm
Hinoishi took hold of Uramasa and went to dodge out of the way of Naki’s blade. It was at this moment that he got excited and surged his chakra through himself. He didn’t expect it but he stuck his feet to the ground and froze in awe of his huge shortcoming. The next thing Hinoishi saw was his own body. He was upside down and was falling but his body was still in the same position. He was watching from the perspective of his own severed head. Hinoishi’s head hit the floor and he woke up.”What the!” Hinoishi exclaimed, shooting straight up in his bed. He was out of breath huffing and puffing and he tried to calm himself down.

He was a little sweaty as usual after he had the nightmares. Hinoishi had been having nightmares more often now but they got shorter. In the beginning he would be recreating the entire fight but now it was only his downfalls that he would relive at night. He got out of his bed even though it was earlier than usual because he knew he wouldn’t have the luxury of going back to sleep peacefully. He went down the black tatami hallway towards the kitchen and grabbed two eggs and a pan to cook on. He lit up the stove and got to cooking.

Hinoishi cooked the eggs onto a piece of bread. and sat down to eat it. Hinoishi was about to take the first bite when he noticed a carrier crow was coming towards the kitchen window. Hinoishi stands up with his breakfast and walks over to the window taking his first bite of his creation. The crow arrives and sits on it perch. Hinoishi finds a note tied to the crows leg and unties it. Hinoishi unrolls it and it reads

~Hino - Its been a while since our last meeting. A lot has happened since then, and I would like to gauge my new potential with you in an all out spar against one of our own kind. Not only do I want to test my own strength, but I also want to see how far you've come since the first time we met a few months ago. If you're interested in a spar, please meet me at the Simulation Battle Arena.~ 
~Kaito~

Hinoishi thought it extremely odd that Kaito reached out to him out of the blue and so specifically especially when he said, "an all out spar against one of our own kind", but he was excited to meet with Kaito and test his abilities against Kaito. The last time Hinoishi met with Kaito he was the same Rank as he was now but Kaito was already above him in rank. Hinoishi didn't let that deter him from the opportunity to test his strength. Hinoishi grabbed a pen from the counter and wrote on the back side of the note. 

~Kaito- It has been a while, I'll see you there.~
~Hinoishi~

Hinoishi got dressed in his shinobi attire and made sure to wear his samurai belts. Hinoishi made his way to the spectral arena where he had fought two times before. Hinoishi walked to the loading room where the simulation chairs are. Hinoishi walked up the steps and upon climbing to the top he saw a figure, with a white cloth their head, Hinoishi realized it was Kaito."Hey Kaito, How you doing!" Hinoishi walked towards him noticing Kaito carried with him a slightly different aura. It was dark and ominous, much unlike the aura that encompassed the Inuzuka during their last meeting. Hinoishi didn't think much of it since Kaito was now more experienced than Hino and had probably been through some difficult stuff, Hinoishi decided to dismiss it for now."Want to get right into it?"

wc-631
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Uchiha V.S Uchiha Empty Re: Uchiha V.S Uchiha

Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:15 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito placed his pen down upon the kitchen table with a grand smile on his face.

"There we go. All finished." He said, stuffing the two separate letters he had written into two different little scroll holders. Raidomaru; Kaito's precious ninken, stood next to the young Uchiha with his head cocked to the side.

"What are those for, Kai?" The pup asked as he sat still with a look of intrigue. Kaito looked down at his little friend and patted the pup on the head. As the Uchiha did so he would rise to his feet and walk over to the window where two messenger crows awaited him.

"They're letters, Raido." He replied as he began to strap the letters to the little legs of the crows. "One is for my friend Hinoishi, with whom I'm requesting a spar to test my new abilities, and the other is for Lord Kazekage." Kaito looked back at Raidomaru as he finished strapping the letters to the crow's ankles. "You remember what Lord Kazekage asked of me when he was here, right?" The pup shook his head from side to side as the crows, now with the letters strapped upon themselves, began to fly away into the distance. Kaito turned around and looked over the gear he had laid out beforehand to ensure he had everything he needed. He continued to address Raidomaru as he did so.

"He asked me to keep detailed notes on how my Wood-Release reacted with my Uchiha genetics. I've been doing so, and I've been training with it extensively, so I'd love for him to see how far I've come with it." Kaito paused his speaking for a moment and smiled. "I'd like for you to come as well, Raido. I think it's time that I show you what combat really looks like in action."

"You really mean it, Kai!?" Raidomaru asked as he began to jump around and wag his tail excitedly.

"Of course, Boy." Kaito chuckled. "Go fetch me your headband and we'll be off."

Uchiha V.S Uchiha Pagebreak6

[45 MINUTES LATER...]

Kaito and Raidomaru waited patiently for Hinoishi and Guren to arrive to their room at the village's Simulation Battle Arena. Kaito had gone ahead and purchased the room upon his arrival about fifteen minutes beforehand, and he made sure to purchase Room #1; the same room in which he had lost his battle during the second round of the exams against Raiden.

He had done this on purpose, of course, as a means to allow himself to remember whom he had been then and who he was now.

The Simulation Battle Arena also had a special feature; people could request footage of past fights that had occurred there and have them be projected into the rooms upon the huge television screen inside of them. Kaito had requested that his previous fight with Raiden be broadcasted into the room so that he could show Raidomaru what all had happened during the fight.

"You see what I could've done differently there, Raido?" Kaito asked as the film came to the part where Kaito had forfeited. A hint of remorse filled his tone.

"You did everything that you could, didn't you, Kaito? It looked like he had you cornered."

Kaito shook his head from side to side.

"I did not. Not even close. Looking back on it all, I easily could've conjured up an "Imitation Black Hole" technique directly above Raiden when the two of us were in that pit. It would've sucked him in and I would probably be the one who was promoted to Chūnin by now." Kaito paused for a moment as he clenched his fists and the anger began to rise within him. He was not mad at either the Kazekage or Raiden for the latter's promotion. Quite the opposite really. He was happy for Raiden and wished the other boy the best of luck.

The only thing that he could be mad about was his lack of ability to think up a counter-offensive.

"It doesn't matter, though." Kaito said, realizing that his anger and the tainted aura around him began to make Raidomaru feel uncomfortable. The clinging of the dog's Sunagakure headband, which he wore around his neck on a bandana-like cloth, clinked as the dog slunk down to the ground and whimpered. Kaito sighed and bent down, doing his best to ease himself before patting Raidomaru on the head as he smiled grandly. "I'll just have to do better next time."

As Kaito comforted Raidomaru, Hinoishi would join the two of them in the room. He still bore the same attire that he had upon their last meeting, but this time the redhead also worse a multitude of belts. He also seemed to still carry that energetic energy about him, but something in the way that the other Uchiha addressed Kaito was a bit off.

Perhaps he had noticed that this wasn't the same Kaito as before?

"Hino!" Kaito exclaimed as he straightened himself up before bowing. "Thank you for answering my request for a spar. I've got something that I've been dying to show you." Next, Hinoishi would ask if Kaito was ready to head on into the simulator. He would nod in reply with a smirk upon his face. "Lets do this." He would form the 'Seal Of Confrontation' with his dominant right hand for a moment, locking his normal eyes with Hinoishi's before putting his hand down and walking over to the television screen. He changed the settings so that it showcased the arena as it was now, and if things went correctly, it would show Hinoishi phasing the arena in real-time. "Keep your eyes on the screen, Raido. I don't want you to miss anything."

Raidomaru nodded and rubbed himself against Kaito as the young Uchiha walked by.

"Good luck, Kai!" The pup exclaimed, a hint of nervousness in his tone.

The False Inuzuka would sit himself down in the chair opposite Hinoishi before putting on his own headset. He then allowed his eyes to close to an all-black screen...

[BATTLE SIMULATION COMMENCING...]

Kaito's eyes opened up to see a whole new world around him. It was all too familiar; a perfect circle 100 meters in diameter from the center and stamped with a bronze seal of the Sunagakure ‘Impossible Triangle’ symbol that all the village's shinobi bore upon their headbands. Surrounding the circle was a 10-meter trench of water being fed through several wall mounted spouts, the water trench convening at one end to form a 30-meter wide expanse of water. On the arena, itself are several archways, pathways, statues, trees, and shrubbery.

This was the very place he had tasted defeat once before, and he was bound and determined to not let it happen again.

Kaito, standing five meters in front of Hinoishi, would form the 'Seal Of Confrontation' again and smile.

"Same rules as the exams, Hino." Kaito addressed. "We both stand at the edge of the arena opposite each other, and the fight begins when the bell chimes. I've programmed it to go off exactly two minutes after we both entered, so we should get into position. Good luck, my friend, and may the best man win."

Kaito would await a response or reaction from his friend before nodding and retreating 25-meters behind his current position to the edge of the arena. He would quickly decide upon picking the far right corner, where the highest number of pipess were stationed to allow him more access to natural water for his Water-Release techniques.

Now, he would await the bell to chime and commence the beginning of the match...

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 1,264]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,264]

Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 44500

Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:17 pm
Hinoishi was glad Kaito had something to show him but nonetheless less would not pull any punches. Hinoishi said,"Can't wait!" and performed the seal of confrontation as well before getting in the chair. Hinoishi closed his eyes.

[BATTLE SIMULATION COMMENCING...]

Hinoishi opened his eyes and was in the 100 meter island he had fought in before. Hinoishi immediately began thinking about strategies on how to fight Kaito and knew he had to use his sharing to his advantage. Hinoishi didn't know of Kaito's abilities but Kaito did know Hinoishi's this would give him an edge when he goes on a counter attack. Hinoishi didn't speak and let Kaito instruct him on the rules,
(thought)
"Just like the exams aye. you've got yourself a deal" 

Hinoishi walked to the 25 meter mark and awaited the bells chime in the elapsed time Hinoishi asked Kaito.

"So Kaito what did you want to show me?"

Hinoishi knelt down on one knee but closed in instead of a lunge awaiting Kaito's response. Hinoishi would pay attention noticing and knowing that Kaito had water style and earth style the aren was perfectly tailored to him. Hinoishi knew that if he didn't take control of the battle field quickly he would have no chances of winning. At the moment the bell chimed Hinoishi activated his sharing and made eye contact with Kaito using the Sharingan genjutsu if Hinoishi was lucky he would catch him off guard in the beginning of the round. If Kaito is caught in the genjutsu upon first look of Hinoishi's gaze then he would see Hinoishi created hundreds of clones and all of them would have activated rasengan and are running at Kaito. If not caught in the genjutsu it would at least stall Kaito a little bit to where Hinoishi could takee control of the battle field. Using the on handed seals Hinoishi activated Toujinbo created the largest forest of stone pillars 40 meter diameter of a large forest of pillars. Hinoishi ran inside of the maze about 20 meters in the center point of the forest. Hinoishi was  and finished weaving one handed seals for his second jutsu . Hinoishi clapped his hands together and created a minus field at the entrance of the forest where Kaito was closest. Hinoishi dashed back immediately after creating the seals  Hinoishi walked below a pillar into the ground, the pillar was 15 meters from Hinoishi's entry point. Hinoishi used the hiding like a mole technique to swim to the edge of the minus field and wait to catch Kaito of guard. Hinoishi waited for Kaito's next move expecting to evade a counter attack if all else failed.

wc-434

Stat Page:

AP Utilized: 190
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:40 pm
For some ungodly reason, the simulation around Kaito began to short out. At one moment he could see Hinoishi performing some seals, but the world around him began to glitch until all that was left was a black screen and the words "ERROR" flashing in the empty space around him in bold red letters.

'What the hell?" He thought to himself as he removed the simulation headset from himself. Looking around, he could see that the entire machine itself was beginning to short out. What he couldn't see, however, was Raidomaru. 'Where in the world did that pup go?' He asked himself as he stood up and tapped Hinoishi on the shoulder to alert his fellow Uchiha that he was up and walking around.

Peering his head behind the two simulation chairs, Kaito could see Raidomaru chewing upon one of the wires connected to the simulator.

"Raidomaru!" Kaito exclaimed with worry as he picked up the dog from the ground and held him in his arms. "What the hell are you doing!?"

Raidomaru looked at Kaito and licked his lips.

"I thought it was a toy, Kai..." Raidomaru pouted, indicated by the lack of him wagging his tail any longer. "I'm sorry..."

With a sigh Kaito nodded his head from side to side.

"Don't tell me your sorry. Your gonna have to tell Hinoishi, the workers here, and my wallet sorry for destroying this equipment. Kaito walked back over to Hinoishi. "Sorry that this happened Man. I've got to teach Raidomaru here some more manners I suppose. We'll count this as your win today, but next time I will go all out." With a smile Kaito exited the room and went to go pay for the damages caused by Raidomaru to the simulator.

[TOPIC EXIT]

[EXIT CLAIMS]

- Claiming 4 AP from my "Max Stats Bonus AP effect" to max out my 1,996 AP to 2,000 AP total.
- Discarding all remaining WC.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650