Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

The Two Uchiha [Private] Empty The Two Uchiha [Private]

Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:01 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

With the village's Chūnin Selection Exams finally over, the False Uchiha had decided it would be best to take a few days off.

Immediately after he arrived back at the village alongside Naki, Karo, and the representative from Amegakure, he had taken the elder forigner directly to the Third Kazekage's office so that the two men could discuss some matters of importance. Kaito didn't stick around, however, nor was he sure if Karo or Naki had either. Instead, he had gone back downstairs to the main floor of the Spire so that he could write up the mission report He also wrote a report on how his newly acquired Wood-Release and Mangekyō Sharingan had assisted the group during their mission before handing it to the receptionist.

"That second report there is for the Kazekage's eyes only. Can you please make sure that it reaches him?"

The receptionist shook their head and set the report aside. As they did so, Kaito would thank them and take his leave. He went home, and that would be the place he stayed in the week following the Exams. He spent time reminiscing on simpler times and cleaning up and organizing his new apartment, and when the day came that the Exam results were posted he would clean himself up and head to the Academy.

Upon arriving and looking over the results, however, Kaito found himself seething slightly.

While he had scored the most out of all the other candidates on the written exam and also helped his team to maximize their score from the final mission test, he had scored a zero in his second-round fight against Raiden. The two candidates that did succeed, however, were Karo; his own teammate from the third round, and Raiden. Nodding, the Uchiha would take his leave from the Academy.

'I really should congratulate those two next time I see them.' He thought as he strolled through the village. He flashed back to the time right before his fight with Raiden; the day after both of his adoptive parents had been murdered. Kaito, being emotional, had severely mistreated and underestimated his opponent, and it had cost him the battle and also a bit of himself.

One could say that it was the day that Inuzuka, Kaito was killed and that Uchiha, Kaito was born.

Becoming remorseful about it all, Kaito continued walking aimlessly and not watching where it was he was going. That would be until, however, he would walk directly into somebody. Snapping out of his trance, Kaito was taken aback and stumbled backwards upon his heel, almost falling to the ground but catching himself. During the whole thing, Kaito had instinctively allowed his Mangekyō Sharingan to awaken in both of his eyes. It wasn't that he had meant to nor wanted to, it was just a natural occurrence, and he didn't even realize that it was awakened and active.

"I'm terribly sorry about that!" He exclaimed once he was able to collect himself. He would bow apologetically before looking to see whom it was he had bumped into. The person looked rather familiar. "Wait... Is that you, Kiyoharu?"

The Two Uchiha [Private] Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 522]
[Word Count (Total) - 522]

Uchiha Kiyoharu
Uchiha Kiyoharu
Genin
Genin

Health: 100 points
AP: 605 points
Vigor: 60 points
Chakra: 50 points
Speed: 25 points
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 11500

The Two Uchiha [Private] Empty Re: The Two Uchiha [Private]

Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:40 pm
With the Chuunin exams finally over… well, nothing was really all that different for Kiyoharu yet. Though at least their big brother was a little less busy now. Still, they wondered when they might see Kaito again. They did know in basic terms that part of the exam was a mission, so they knew that he had been out of the village for a while. They weren't sure of the results yet though. Indeed, they were going to check them. They wanted to see if Kaito had made it or not. Given the fight, it did seem a little less likely. Though they didn't really know how the scoring system worked, but well, Kaito had entirely lost that fight. Not even a scratch on his opponent.

They, too, were not exactly paying too much attention at the moment as their thoughts wandered a bit. With much less mass, they did fall to the ground after stumbling right into Kaito, though they were on their feet quite quickly, using the momentum of the fall to roll backwards and get right onto their feet from there. They looked up at him, noticing the Mangekyo right away. "I should have been paying more attention too." They bowed apologetically as well. Then they nodded. "Yeah, it's me. Your eyes look different today, Kaito." They said, deciding not to pry into how he got those – as far as they knew, he was Inazuka. But they didn't know all the details of his life. He could have gotten those from a comrade. Or perhaps he was really Uchiha, but raised by Inazuka. They had no way of knowing. Plus there were other ways, ways they didn't know of, allowing one to change their genetic makeup entirely. All in all, they just decided not to assume anything.

WC: 301
TWC: 301
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:42 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

No sooner did Kaito get the confirmation that the person he had bumped into was in fact Kiyoharu did they address the fact that the boy's eyes looked… different.

"What do you mean, Kiyoharu?" He asked, cocking his head to the side slightly with confusion.

Then, he came to the realization that he could see the child's Chakra Signature light up inside of them like a flare. He could easily predict every movement they made as well, and it was only then that he had allowed his Sharingan to activate without even so much as realizing it.

"Oh, you mean these…" He chuckled with a hint of embarrassment as he pointed to his eyes. "I'm sorry about that. I know it's a bad custom to greet someone with an active Sharingan, but now that you know I have it, I'd love to talk with you about it and ask you some questions, if you don't mind?" Looking up at the clock, the lad realized it was going on noon.

"I'll even buy you lunch, my treat. You can even pick where we go." Kaito deactivated his Sharingan and smiled grandly down to Kiyoharu with his normal emerald-green eyes. "What do ya say?"

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 202]
[Word Count (Total) - 724]

Uchiha Kiyoharu
Uchiha Kiyoharu
Genin
Genin

Remove Remove Default

Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:48 pm
They didn't respond right away, figuring he'd notice the difference himself in a moment. After all, things did look a little different with that stage of those eyes. Or at least people did. And he could surely predict their movements easily too. Their own eyes weren't capable of going that far yet. They only had the first tomoe, and they didn't generally use it, as a single tomoe was more draining than the upgraded versions. Less capable, and more draining. There was little point to using such a thing in their view, and they definitely didn't want to rely on those eyes too much either.

They nodded, the movement surely predictable by him. It was indeed generally poor form to greet someone with an active Sharingan unless the 'meeting' was on a battlefield, but they let it slide. They were sure Kaito was probably a little frustrated with the results, though they hadn't yet seen the results themselves. They watched as he deactivated his Sharingan – that meant he had more than just the eyes at least. Still, they weren't going to assume anything.

"Sure, sounds good to me." They said with a small smile. They were perfectly alright with telling him more about it, since he had both the eyes and the genetics. He might as well be one of them at that point, and given Suna's views on transplants, the branch of the clan here was a little more relaxed about some things. "Let's go for some ramen." They decided. Ramen was always good. And then they could have their chat. They did want to find out the results of the exams, but then again, considering how he had seemed when they bumped into him, they had some idea that the results weren't necessarily going to be something Kaito wanted to talk about right away.

WC: 306
TWC: 607
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:45 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kiyoharu would accept Kaito's invitation for lunch, and while it was for ramen, Kaito couldn't help but oblidge. With a nod of his head, Kaito would motion for Kiyoharu to lead the way.

"Ramen it is then." He acknowledged with a grin. "After you."

The older lad would follow their Uchiha companion to the restaurant. He remained in thought the entire time as he was thinking up how to tell them that he was in fact a natural-born Uchiha himself, and in no time they would arrive at the ramen shop of Kiyoharu's choice.

"Ah. Looks like we're here."

After pointing out the obvious, Kaito would open the doorway for Kiyoharu and once they were inside of the establishment he would follow suit. He then would allow them to pick where it was they would be sitting, and once the decision was made, a waitress would greet them cheerfully.

"Good afternoon. What can I get for you two today?" Kaito smilled kindly to Kiyoharu and nodded lightly as to say that they could get whatever it was thst they pleased. After they ordered, the lady then turned her attention over to Kaito. "And for you, dearie?"

"A medium order of miso ramen and a glass of water, please."

He placed the necessary amount of money into the waitresses' hand and they departed to prepare their meals. Kaito would take the time to turn his attention back to Kiyoharu.

"So before I go into detail about what I wanted to discuss with you, how have you been, Kiyo?" He asked kindly. "You had the chance to take your Genin Exam yet?"

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 270]
[Word Count (Total) - 994]

Uchiha Kiyoharu
Uchiha Kiyoharu
Genin
Genin

Remove Remove Default

Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:12 pm
They weren't quite sure what Kaito liked when it came to food. If he had told them, it must have slipped their mind. They nodded too and led the way. Kiyoharu did wonder the whole time about how Kaito came to get those eyes, and related things, but for now, they kept quiet. There would be time for those questions later.

They went inside once Kaito opened the door for them, and then picked a good spot to sit, somewhere quiet enough, since they were going to be talking and they didn't want too many people to overhear things, just in case. They ordered some beef ramen, their favorite, as well as a glass of water.

"I've been good. Still training. Haven't had a chance to take my exam yet, no. But soon." They said. They were nearly ready now. It wouldn't be long.

WC: 144
TWC: 751
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:07 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito nodded as Kiyoharu replied. They still hadn't taken their exams as of yet, but that would come in due time. Then, their food would arrive. The waitress sat the bowl of miso ramen and glass of water in front of the older Uchiha and he thanked her kindly.

He would wait to dig in, looking at Kiyoharu for a moment to observe how they reacted to the food before he himself broke his set of chopsticks down the middle and began to eat. As he did he slowly began to feel a bit nervous, and his heart began to flutter. He felt a bit awkward in telling Kiyoharu about his newly found status as an Uchiha, but if he wanted any help in discovering more about his true lineage, then he had to make it known.

They probably already had a hunch considering the fact that he had accidentally allowed his 3-tomoe Sharingan to activate earlier without meaning to, but that would just be a hunch, yet a good one at that. It was easy enough to get transplants in the village, which Kaito knew from experience, but this was not the case with his Sharingan.

"So, Kiyoharu," Kaito began, setting down his chopsticks after eating a bit of his ramen and taking a sip of his water. "What all do you know about the Sharingan?" He would allow Kiyoharu time to reply, whether they answer the question or not, before continuing himself.

"The reason I ask is because it turns out that the two of us aren't so different as you many think." He paused for a moment, his heart continuing to flutter. "I recently found out that i am a full-blooded Uchiha. My Inuzuka parents only adopted me, and now that they are both gone, the truth was revealed to me..." Kaito's voice trembled slightly, and he closed his eyes. "Sorry to activate my Sharingan in front of you again, Kiyo, but what ca you tell me about these?" He would awaken his Mangekyō Sharingan before opening the both of his eyes and looking Kiyoharu in the eyes.

A hint of fear, but a lust for the power behind those eyes would fill his expression...

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 368]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,362]

Uchiha Kiyoharu
Uchiha Kiyoharu
Genin
Genin

Remove Remove Default

Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:29 pm
They dug in after just a moment. They did like this food a lot. They had some kind of a hunch for sure, as a transplant wouldn't get the ability to have the eyes turn off and on without further organs, but they weren't yet sure whether it was that or that he was somehow a full-blooded Uchiha after all. Though adoption wasn't terribly hard to believe. A good few clans were less about the bloodline and more about specific techniques passed on in secret.

They nodded, listening to his question. "Plenty of things." Not everything of course – there were some secrets they weren't privy to, if only because no one really needed to know them. If every Uchiha knew the secret of the Eternal Mangekyo, then there was too much of a possibility of there being a bunch of infighting again.

They nodded some as he explained himself. "Well, for that particular one you have active right now… there are certain abilities you can use with them, though there's know way for me to know which ones you have. I wouldn't use it in that stage too much though, they slowly go blind with use. There might be ways around that but I don't know." They weren't looking Kaito directly in the eyes. "One of the common abilities available to all who have that stage is powerful visually activated genjutsu. Thus why I'm not really looking into your eyes right now. Then again this might still count as eye contact, not sure." They did see the fear and lust for power in his expression. But they were sure it'd be fine. He wouldn't do anything to hurt them.

WC: 280
TWC: 1031
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:06 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito listened intently to what Kiyoharu told him about the famed Sharingan. Their insight into his Mangekyou Sharingan was what Kaito appreciated over all else, and so soon as Kiyoharu advised him that too much use of the Mangekyou would lead to eventual blindness, he stiffened up and deactivated it immediately

"Thank you for the heads up." He chuckled before taking a bite of his noodles. "And thank you as well for your insight."

He paused for a moment, laminating on what instances he had actively used his Mangekyou Sharingan. He could only recollect two prior instances of it occurring; its first awakening when the Third Kazekage paid him a visit, and the second when he had used it to transport himself, the rest of his team, and a civilian from the dilapidated Hidden Rain Village back to Sunagakure at the end of the third round of the village's exams. He hadn't used it much up until this point, but if he used it too excessively going forward, a world of unbreakable darkness would surely await him.

He decided to move on to his next question from there after taking another sip of his water.

"How about the history and culture of our clan? I know that our ancestors originated from Konohagakure up north, which is where I was born, but that was ages ago. I haven't really been able to find out anything about it all in regards to recent times, but considering the fact that you and another Uchiha named Hinoishi are here in Suna, I can only assume that there was some sort of migration from The Hidden Leaf."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 272]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,634]

Uchiha Kiyoharu
Uchiha Kiyoharu
Genin
Genin

Remove Remove Default

Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:49 pm
Well, that reaction was certainly quick. But it was to be expected when one was told that overusing those eyes would eventually result in blindness. Really, most of the advice given to them was avoiding overusing the eyes in general – not relying on them too much. Sure, the Sharingan was powerful and had good things going for it, but it shouldn't be the foundation of one's power.

They ate some more noodles themselves as they waited for him to talk again, as well as taking a sip of water. Then they nodded a bit while they thought on his next question. "Yeah. My guess is, after the volcano thing, and a bit further back, after the whole thing where the clan was almost wiped out inside Konoha by a single person, once the clan came back, parts of us decided to split up rather than staying in one village. That way it'd be a lot harder for anything like that to happen again. There'd always be some of us far enough away from something happening. At least that's what I think. There's probably branches in every major village by now. And not necessarily a centralized clan structure either." They said.

WC: 200
TWC: 1231
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum