Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiki Senju
Daiki Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Don't worry. I'm a Doctor.
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 73000

Stepping on the Beach Empty Stepping on the Beach

Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:39 am
Mission #1:

Mission #2:

The sounds of children laughing and splashing around could be heard across the sky as the beach was filled with people enjoying the beautiful sandy beach of Mikadzuki. They were getting the last of their playtime in as the sun was slowly setting across the horizon, bringing a nice and beautiful orange glow down upon the area, as many hundreds of footprints appeared in the soft sand. The ocean was sparkling thanks to the glow of the sun as it churned thanks to the many bodies that swam along it's surface, swimming or playing games, as the waves would crash softly into the beach causing the sand to get wet as seashells were sometimes left behind from the waves. A few kids would pick up these seashells and show them to their parents before taking them for their own personal collections in order to celebrate and remember their time upon this peaceful place of summer. Reclined along a portion of the surface of the beach laid Daiki, his hands reclining his head, as he had removed his shirt in order to allow his well-trained torso to work up a tan. He had been enjoying the beach so much since he had arrived there and was quite glad he had ran upon it as it meant he could have a well earned vacation... at least for a little while.

He had been laying there for a few minutes, feeling finally that he wasn't going to get much more out of this tanning session thanks to the sun having set too much, as he sat up and looked around the beach in order to take in the sights before him. He had gotten himself a pair of swimming shorts when he'd gotten there and some sandals which was great because he had been looking forward to a good swim. In fact he felt another urge to dive into the water coming once more but soon had his attention caught by some talking coming from about thirty meters to his 2:00. He looked over to see people talking over what looked to be a fireworks display as he smiled wide and felt excitement fill him. It had been a while since he'd seen fireworks. 'Better get a quick swim in before they start lighting up.' he thought to himself as he ran towards the water, his sandals kicking off his feet before he reached the wet water touched sand, and jumped high into the air in order to deliver the mother of all cannon balls. This was turning into one of the better days he'd ever had.

WC 435
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

Stepping on the Beach Empty Re: Stepping on the Beach

Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:41 pm
Scoping the beach and hunting his prey. That was the kind of relaxation that Kota needed in his life. It was peaceful and spiritually made him feel better than he had in a long time. That is not to say that Kota was unhappy but he was tired. Even taking time off from missions in Suna did not help him, maybe it was because he was in Suna. There were times that Kota just could not help but think about what he was doing inside Suna. The village itself was great. Maybe it was his blood that had the call to explore and see what was out there. The ninja world was large and Kota did not want to be a frog in the well.

He got up and brushed the sand off his body. The archer wanted to see more of what the beach had to offer. There was usually something new and exciting to do around the corner. A big wave hit the shore as he got closer. The sounds of cursing could be heard as well. A smile splayed on Kota’s face. Cursing meant trouble and something fun was going on. “Bruno you dummy! How could you let all the fireworks for the celebration get so wet!!!” Kota kept his back towards the sea as he gazed into the tent. Poor Bruno was getting reamed and not in a good way. Hopefully his boss would not talk about him like that later.

“Could you use some help? I was bored and nosey. I am pretty good with fire and wind. I should be able to get most of them dry without setting them off. If you could find someone that can control water it would be even easier.” Kota offered his help. He liked the firework display that was put on by the beach at night. It was a display of beauty that was like few others. Kota would help out if he got the chance to see it again.

The people seemed to nod in agreement and let Kota start to work on drying what he could. They followed his lead to find someone that could be useful enough to help him with his work without exploding them all. It would leave a bad taste for beachgoers if people became one with the sand. The blood smell would last for some time and make people uncomfortable. It would be in the best interest of the beach that it all went well.

WC: 415
Daiki Senju
Daiki Senju
Citizen

Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:25 pm
The water was cool and refreshing as Daiki's body sank into the ocean, his feet hitting the pretty shallow floor, before he propelled himself back up to the surface and hopping out like a dolphin in it's natural habitat. He flipped around in the air, his chakra channeling across his body down into the soles of his feet, as he then landed upon the surface but began to surf thanks to his natural water control and chakra mastery. It was fun to feel the wind press against his face as people watched him surf upon the waveless water with looks of amazement and confusion. After a little bit of surfing he would hop off the water's surface and land upon the sandy beach once more as he shook the dripping water off his body before taking a look to see what was happening at the fireworks display. It seemed as though there was someone who had joined up with the other firework workers and was doing something to dry them up. Another ninja like him possibly? Whether he was or not Daiki had never seen him before and he also wanted the fireworks to be a success so he decided that he'd introduce himself and lend a hand himself.

He walked over to the group in the tent just as he heard the stranger ask the others if they could look for someone that had control over water. "Hi there. You guys need any help with anything?" he would say politely as he watched what the other was doing. "I know a few water techniques. Let me lend a hand real quick." With a few hand seals he would put a hand in the wet sand as the water from the ocean would crash and splash away from the group as though the waves were hitting an invisible wall. The water would thus keep away from the fireworks as Daiki continued to channel his chakra into the water. "I'm Daiki by the way. I'm a ninja from the Sand Village. Nice to meet you all." he spoke with a smile as water was dripping from his blonde hair that he wiped away with his free hand. "Can hardly wait to see what you guys do with the fireworks. It's been a long while since I've seen a sky light up with those beautiful sparks." He would continue to keep the water away as they all either watched impressed or worked on getting the display set up properly.

WC 417; TWC 852
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:42 pm
Kota had his back turned to the flap of the tent. He was focused on controlling his chakra as carefully as possible. Chakra refinement was easy for him. He had ample practice with infusing his weapons with just the right amount. It was a shame that he did not have a lot of it. He had to concentrate often to avoid excess waste compared to others. It was easier for him to strengthen his strong points. That was why he did not notice Daiki when he came inside the tent.

It was nifty that the ninja could get to work without being prompted. “No you are doing….. Wait did you say sand?” Kota looked up and paid attention. Sure enough he recalled a chakra signature from the exam. The archer could not say he knew everyone but those close to him that appeared in the exams, he remembered their chakra signatures. This was one of them. Signifying that the youngin was telling the truth. “Yep. I remember you from the written portion of the exams. We shared a room. Thanks for the help. You are doing well. I will be able to finish up here with no worries.” The lack of moisture made it easy for Kota to dry out the rest of the fireworks. “Now thanks to you they should have a great show.”

Kota stood up after he finished and gave his fellow villager a once over. He looked nice in a clean cut wait. It made Kota nervous. Nervous because he would be a fan favorite if he played for the same team as well. Having fun with the beach bros was his thing and he did not need extra competition. If he played for the other then all would be well. Kota would not be above taking Daiki to break up some couples. “Oh! I am Kota by the way. As you probably guessed I am from Sands as well. If you need anything feel free to contact me. I own a forge and make a ton of weaponry.”

Kota would walk slowly out the tent, allowing the other ninja to follow him if he wanted. If the two made it out Kota would start up. “The best way to watch the show would be at the small hill. If you want we can race to it. Granted we should enter the competition and make some money from it.”

WC: 403
TWC: 818
Daiki Senju
Daiki Senju
Citizen

Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:06 pm
After all was said and done the crew handling the fireworks were able to get everything settled and situated as Daiki and Kota stepped out of the tent. "Nice to meet you, Kota." he said as the sand caved in between his toes and he looked around at the steadily growing darker sky. "Um... Yeah I will say that I'm not much of a runner so a race would probably not be-" He was cut off suddenly by the sounds of an announcer. "Ladies and gents! Due to the absence of some of our coordination staff for the marathon we have decided to cancel them! However being that everyone who supported it by signing up to run are in attendance you will all be compensated! Please come forth and claim your compensation!" Well you didn't have to announce that twice. Daiki would step forward and collect his ryo before turning back to the fireworks stand then to Kota. "Let's go to that hill you were talking about earlier. I think they're about to light them up." With that the two would take off to the small hill that wasn't too far away and he would find a nice spot in the grass in order to watch the sky. The resulting show was amazing as he would take it all in for the rest of the night with a smile.

WC 229; TWC 1,081

{Exit}

Claiming mission rewards, Summoning Technique, and 20 AP.
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:56 pm
The sheer audacity of the announcer was incredible. Kota was already being used like a runaway ninja. He would have expected the beach staff to ask for his help. Not that he wanted to do it. It was just the fact that he was not offered the chance to do it that really annoyed him. It was the same difference with turning down an invite to a party, and not being invited at all. Just because he was upset did not mean he would leave out the money. He went to the designated spot to collect properly. Money was still the best speaker to him.

“Sure. We can head up the hill and check out the firework show. It does not start for another two hours but we can guarantee a good spot by going earlier.” Kota would still try to get some running in. He made sure he did not take off at even a quarter of his speed. Kota was self aware enough to know that when he ran he left people behind often. The archer was even gaining experience on moving slower to help people out in the ways they needed. They headed out to go watch the show and chill.

[Exit]

WC: 204         TWC:1,022

My skill beloved presence doubles mission rewards. 8,000 (4,000 for each mission) and 40 AP rewarded. I have max stats. Using the wc to convert the 1,000 words into AP gaining another 20 AP. Total gains 8,000 ryo (bringing bank up to 96,500 at the moment), AP going up by 60.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:16 pm