Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Stepping out  Empty Stepping out

Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:16 am

Shinoskay felt like he had commit to enough solo training now that he was presently at the limits of what he could teach himself, he was fast, had developed good chakra control, was well equipped, and had learned to use all of these as well as techniques that complimented these aspects and his puppetry.

If he wanted to grow then he would need to start gaining combat experience, he would need more practical training to actually test his theoretical. A safe net sparring room, housed in the training grounds, would be Ideal for this. In the sparring room they had padded floors and an odd cut resistant foam like padding that covered the bladed edge of weapons so that when they hit they would be blunt rather then sharpened edges of death.

Shinoskay also wore a thin padded suit of the same foam, not thick or durable enough to protect from strikes or to way him down but just enough that an accidental cut wouldn't maim him.

the boy would draw his puppeteers tail out from its hidden arms place and carefully cover its blading, he would cover 5 kunai and 5 shuriken, and then he would cover his tanto's blade. With his puppeteers tail out, arched over him in a scorpions tail like manner, he would place his shuriken and kunai back into there pouches before then taking a rock and using Rock Section Cane to form that into a blunt weapon.

With all of this complete, the boy would then look around the room to see if there was anyone else ready or willing to spar.

No one showed up to spar so Shinoskay ufoamed everything and took off the foam body guard to return to his default state before leaving the sparring room. just moving this into my gate topic so that I can claim its wc.

Shinoskay had taken care of all he felt was necessary and now all that was left was to actually leave through the gates. Several Genin have tried, so far only shinoskay has successfully left to outside the walls just to return once more but it was an incredibly easy task for him. The genin who tried to leave all seemed determined to do so head on and with little regard for any actual tactic. What if an enemy tried with a real tactic, what if someone who actually put even a single thought into leaving had done so, would Higuto be able to catch them or would he have become too complacent from all these ridiculous and obviously insane, or extremely diabolical, attempts?

The boy felt like on his way out, he should do something elaborate as a way to help keep the gate watches wits sharp enough to catch more clever or thought out attempts to exit the village. At this moment the boy found himself some 500 meters from the gate and it was fully out of sight as well as he was fully out of sight of it and its gate guard, this was as good as any a time and place to set up then.

Shinoskay would quickly turn to the side of the road to see the nearest ally before making way into it and from there he would step into the first unlocked door he could find. it turned out this door led to a set of stairs leading down, it was a basement? Once inside, he would then quickly check for windows, there was one and the sun cut a light beam from the outside to into the center of the room so he felt this would give him the concealment he needed. With a quick shift to put his back against the wall,  under the window, out of view of the outside area, Shinoskay first activated chakra disguise to shift his signature to a random 10 chakra signature before then quickly forming the seals for rock clone to make one form from the earth behind him, just to his right, putting it in front of the door. Another would form to the front of him, crouching low and looking towards the window to see if anyone was looking. From here, the boy and the two clones would activate transformation jutsu and while the original would change to look like a long black haired teen standing 5'4 with whatever outfit was trending in the local village, and would step back out first, the two clones would wait a moment as the original would make his way weaving through the buildings before finally coming to the gated area. About the same time he stepped out of the celler, his chakra signature would also shift again to another random one but would remain at 10. Once there, he would quickly, by a civilians standard but at only a fast walk by a shinobi's standard, step into a open front ramen shop with a loose cloth curtain concealing it from the road and the village gate. Once inside he would sit at the counter and order some hot tea and shoyu ramen from the wait(er/ress) as a cover to observe the gate situation from. While he couldnt see out to the gate, he could hear its vacinity fairly easy. A quick glance around would reveal no insects, which would make sense considering that it was a food stall and they wouldnt want customers to see insects. The counter that led to the workers area was high enough that it was mid chest height... allowing space and concealment for if Shinoskay needed to perform hand heals, the stall was really short, there was just enough room on the inside of the curtain to stand before the space for the chairs and then the counter started. His chakra was presently suppressed, just to emphasize this.

It was a simple tactic, first one red haired and bright faced boy with freckles and a slight tan, roughly 5'8, in some common and relatively none descript garb used throughout the village would walk out of the celler to make way down the road to the village gates with the intent of leaving through them. strapped to his back was a green cocoon, but otherwise he seemed unarmed. While it's chakra signiature would normally read as 10, the red head presently was using Chakra suppression.

in tandem, below ground, would be a slender 5'2 female with long green hair and the same clothing often worn by Feza would make way through the ground at about 70 meters down with the intent of passing through the village under the gate. Given that she was using a high level jutsu, her 10 chakra would not be suppressed.

If nothing happened, and the two would get out and passed the gate and got at least 50 meters without incident, then Shinoskay would simply pay for his meal while leaving what was left of it behind before also exiting through the gate as well...

ooc:
chakra disguise -10 ap
Rock Clones -22 ap
Transformation -10 ap
HLaM -20 ap

[village exit, 1159 wc]
Claiming 5 stats
Claiming 1130 wc towards Self puppetry 1130+ 870=2000/2000 (discounted from 3000 due to 1000 from D rank).

Last edited by Shinoskay on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Stepping out  Empty Re: Stepping out

Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:22 pm
1) 1000 D rank
I was referring to how the WC from previous levels of tiered jutsu count towards learning the next tier (therefore the 1k for D rank means I only need 2k to learn the C rank version). if you look in the jutsu you will see.

2) Wanderer
I have permission to leave, presented below, and as such my nk tag is a valid tag.

I have been in conversation with charles over this thread, and this situation, for some 3 months now.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t38355-meeting-the-hokage.

Stepping out  New_bi16
Stepping out  New_bi15
Stepping out  New_bi14
Stepping out  New0_b10

To add onto my previous comment about wander: even if I was not to receive permission for loyalist wanderer rank, I have permission to leave and as such I am not a missing nin. Seeing as konoha still see's him as a loyal and accepted member of konoha, so long as he does not get caught violating the terms of his permission to leave he is free to do whatever. I intended to do a few missions and I expect I will be interacting with a few ninja, the only title available for someone who is not a missing ninja, and who is not acting as a village shinobi, is a wanderer. it is only a little unorthodox but is the only acceptable way and title for what my char will be while he is not actively in the village. If he spends too much time outside of the village, is caught outside of the border alone, or otherwise does something risako deems worthy of it then of course she can declare him a missing nin but until then he is not one as seen by the images that show extended ic and ooc effort to clear all requirements for authorization to leaving the village on good terms for an undetermined amount of time.

3) Freeze
As a battle mod has not been called here, there is no grounds for declaring ic action dispute freezing. As is, the only time for a freeze to be called for during ic action dispute is either in a battle conflict when a battle mod is called or during the claims verification process, and the claims verification process does not occur until AFTER the 2 day allotted time delay for a village exit claim.

4) Summoning
this action is only declared to take place if one, and not both or neither, of my rock clones were stopped. The way this is normally handled is someone IC posts to interact with what I wrote and if either I or that player dispute each other and cannot agree on the dispute then we would call for a battle mod.

after that, the validity of actions would only be a question of claimable wc and jutsu claims. The wc for that action would be void because it is not a legal action, and as such is voided, and thus I cannot claim wc for it. That is not grounds for a freeze nor should it count as a forced edit as there is no dispute of clashing actions or a battle mod call and only a void, a void is not a post forced edit but a wc claim edit.

I have decided to counter your post with the full disclosure of information, despite my previous interest in trying to keep it concealed, since my meta cantrol has been destroyed by what is clearly an intended attempted on stopping or delaying me.Stepping out  Screen10

I am also out of patients waiting on others, and just not interested in having this completely unorthodox, more unorthodox then someone trying to claim wanderer (mostly likely mercenary) status because they arent a missing nin even though they didnt receive explicit permission for loyalist, and inappropriate post sit on my thread any longer. I may as well do this.

If you find me to be inaccurate in anything i've said in this post, then I automatically want a second opinion. please dont even reply, just consider any counters to this post to automatically be subject to a second opinion request. I would prefer that the mods just saw how it is a bad idea for you to be modding this thread, however I know full staff have been extremely understaffed and busy.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Stepping out  Empty Re: Stepping out

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:42 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum