Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Day One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki Ohta
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Moon Demon
Mission Record : Mission Parchment
Familiar : Naraku
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : S/T
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 49150

Duty Calls on Vacation {Endless Summer}  Empty Duty Calls on Vacation {Endless Summer}

Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:52 pm
Mission Details:

This must be the very first beach experience that Meika had the luxury to witness and partake in. It definitely wasn't every day for a shinobi like her to find her way to a nice sandy bank that had waves of salt water washing it's way up the low shore. The beautiful seashells glistened like priceless diamonds upon the pale sand. She marveled over all the difference colors each seashell possessed, and their unique different curves and shapes. She wondered where the shells came from.

Since her past life was mainly spend within the hot sands of the desert, and partially in the mountains of her new life, this was a whole new world to her. The little vixen could never complain about a meat little vacation like this.

She wandered along the shoreline of the beach. The hot sand beneath her feet felt different from the sand in the desert, and tickled as it moved between her toes. The waves crawled up the shore in beat to a certain mysterious rhythm. threatening to try and lick at her ankles that was just outside it's range of reach. "I could definitely get used to this~" Meika coo'd out as she looked upon the ocean. The water was as blue as the skies above.

Until a shriek broke the sense of peace and tranquility, and caused the raven haired woman to jerk around towards it's direction. Her eyes quickly searching for where the scream came from as she folded back into her former, ninja self.

It was no joke being a shinobi. No matter where you are, there is always something bound to happen.

Up on the sandbank was a man cowardly beneath his pokadotted umbrella. His whole form trembled as he continued to back away from some invisible threat. His eyes wide with fear as some of the surrounding beach-lovers stared at him in confusion. Meika rushed over to see what was going on and get a better understanding on the situation.

"Th- Their everywhere. There are monsters crawling everywhere around me!" The man spoke with stuttering words, but Meika didn't see any sort of monster at all.

Another yell came from the right and a girl dashed in a sprint. Once again one of the people was running away terrified, but from what?

Meika let out a sigh as she gathered up her belongings, strapping on her ninja pouch to her thigh as she threw her vest over her swimsuit. "Alright. Time to do some business. I need to find out who else is around here and get a better understanding at what the hell is going on."

{WC: 440}
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Citizen
Stat Page : ☁️
Summoning Contract : ☁️
Familiar : ☁️
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : SPACE-TIME.
Ryo : 10000

Duty Calls on Vacation {Endless Summer}  Empty Re: Duty Calls on Vacation {Endless Summer}

Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:17 pm
The marker of a powerful genjutsu was one that made the target accept it as reality, with no room for doubt.

That's why the Hell Viewing Technique was only a D-Rank. Conceptually, showing a target their greatest fear should be debilitating to most shinobi, especially with all the trauma, regret, and loss that comes with the occupation. In practice, it was incredibly weak, in that any well-trained ninja would be able to rationalize that, as an example, their dead family was not in front of them in the middle of this foreign battlefield on the other side of the world.

Hence why, when the beach was full of snails, slugs, cockroaches, and other invertebrates of ridiculous sizes, Baruga froze, but didn't move. She notices, then, that everybody was running in different directions — rather than everyone towards the exit.

And then she knew.

"Release!"

The illusion faded away from her easily thanks to her gargantuan chakra reserves, and she looked around for any allies who might have a hint of what's going on.

Her eyes found Meika, the beautiful chunin that she'd had the honor of meeting at the hot springs and then later during an instructional mission, and Baruga approached her.

"Meika, darling. Over here, past the horrified screams of the fearful public?"

The dark-skinned royal waved at Meika, dodging past a screaming family that nearly trampled over themselves trying to escape some unseen monster.

Soon enough, she was close enough that the absolute chaos around them could be tuned out. It took a bit of effort — Baruga found it glaringly obvious and embarrassing that she didn't know the Body Flicker Technique, and would rectify that once she was off vacation — but Baruga did make it.

She was wearing her newer shinobi attire. Gone were the bladed heels and the dresses hiding kunai: she was a Water Release aficionado now, so she was dressed the part with a hydrodynamic two-part set of sportswear.

"So nice to see you again, I wish we'd met in better circumstances. I don't suppose you're the one that created a blanket genjutsu that affected everyone on the beach, including myself? I personally don't think so — you're not the type to make cartoonishly big illusions of bugs, I think."

Some asshole frothing at the mouth nearly tackled Baruga in his mad retreat, but she apathetically sidestepped him and tripped him. She shot the suffering idiot a glare before returning to the conversation.

WC: 406
Rizuke Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 500

Duty Calls on Vacation {Endless Summer}  Empty Re: Duty Calls on Vacation {Endless Summer}

Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:15 pm
Rizuke was sitting on the nice temperate beach of Mikadzuki enjoying the passing of time, he sat on a blanket meditating exploring his inner self. He had read somewhere if you can master yourself, you can master the world. He sat legs crossed fingers coming together thumb tip to the tip of his middle finger, he didn’t “oam” today, but he wasn’t about to be weird in front of a group of strangers, especially knowing the Raikage was out there somewhere relaxing. He was wearing his black swim trunks with the Uchiha clan crest on the bottom of the leg, and a grey button-up short-sleeve shirt that Rizuke would button the bottom three to keep him covered and let the breeze keep him cool, he was also sure to apply sunscreen every three to four hours so he wouldn’t burn. Rizuke would be lost in meditation when a feeling would wash over him, a feeling he was all too aware of.

Genjutsu was the Uchiha specialty, when you think Uchiha you think Sharingan and Genjutsu. Rizuke was well versed in the latter. As the effects of the Genjutsu washed over the young genin, he was slow in releasing himself from it, being in a Genjutsu can teach the trapped person a lot about the caster of the technique. For instance, this shinobi was here to incite fear in the masses, why, what were his motives? Rizuke would look around in this Genjutsu it was showing him things he feared, his teammates dying and his squad leader being ashamed of him and demoting him back to academy student, the Raikage sharpening a knife to saw off his hands and laughing maniacally. Rizuke could almost see himself losing grips on the fact that he knew this was a Genjutsu when his dad would grab him by the shoulder and spin him around crying, “You killed your mother! Why son, why?!?!” He would scream at him, having enough of this Rizuke would release the Genjutsu and would then begin prowling the beach looking for the party or parties involved in ruining his vacation.

Rizuke would take a few steps when he would notice the most beautiful kunoichi on the beach was looking around and approaching a second kunoichi, what is this, a second beautiful kunoichi. Both of them would make Rizuke double-check whether he was ready to try to talk to two beautiful women, but he would need help finding the cause of this madness. Rizuke would swallow a lump that wasn’t there and start toward the two women.

As Rizuke approached he realized the beautiful Baruga was wearing a new outfit, one that made Rizuke’s mouth drop for a second but he was quick to adjust before he got within view of the two women. It was the other kunoichi that made Rizuke stop mid-step and he almost forgot how to walk and tripped into a sandcastle some kid probably just built, but Rizuke was quick to pick himself up, feeling his courage sap from his body every step he took towards the women until he was about five meters away from the two if the girls were facing each other Rizuke would be on the side of Baruga and diagonal to Meika. He would have to look at the woman’s feet or just above their heads if he wanted to talk to them.

“So it seems we meet again, I feel like we just keep wandering into each other.” Rizuke would tell the blue-black-haired kunoichi as casually as he could. “I’m sorry, my name is Uchiha Rizuke, may I know your name?” Rizuke would ask the woman he didn’t know and would extend his hand for a handshake. He was shaking and his hands were obviously sweaty, he felt bad about that, but he didn’t want to seem inconsiderate.

WC: 638
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:12 pm
"I guess we can't always be so lucky to run into each other in a luxurious Hot Springs." Meika teased about the situation they was currently in, as she turned to face Baruga. The Beach that was peaceful just a second ago was now captured in a mysterious genjutsu, causing absolute havoc amongst the summer visitors. It wasn't a surprise to her that the royal princess was able to release herself from the illusion.

The hot sun was high within the sky, merciless as it beat down upon them. Screams of terror continued to spread throughout the sandbank. This was definitely not the break that Meika was hoping for.

"Your right, I give you my word that this one isn't on me. Kinda an amateur move to ruin a vacation with such a pesky trick." Not that Meika herself was sometimes an amateur when it came to playing pranks.

"Anyways. . looks like we have some work to do." Meika was just about to jump into a plan when a young lad found his way to the two kunoichis. As he came within distance of the raven-haired woman, she was able to confirm that he was also a shinobi with the use of her chakra sensory. "A new blood then-" She returned his hand shake while her other hand was placed against her hip. Not bothered by the sweaty contact. "It's Meika. I see that you two have some familiarity with one another." She noticed the young man's shyness and the way he averted his eyes away from eye contact. "Anywho I'm getting kinda tired of all this screaming. Our best bet is to find any suspicious lurkers who seems to not be troubled by what's going on. If you have the ability to see or sense Chakra in any way, best to use it. With them having a genjutsu active, I doubt they'll be able to hide their chakra." Meika then waited to see if any of them would say anything. Preparing herself to focus more on her chakra sensory to see if she could pinpoint the culprit.

{WC: 349 | TWC: 789}
Details:

Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Citizen

Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:50 pm
Uchiha Rizuke would continue to be a consistent factor in her life, it seemed. ...She'd say a 'thorn in her side', but in truth, he didn't bother her all that much, it's just that his youth and amateurish behavior tended to clash with her own standards. Nobody's fault, she was just judgmental, and she knew it.

(Though, he was cutting into some alone time with Meika, which Baruga was somewhat hoping for... With that in consideration, she fully considered him a thorn in her side, if only for the duration of this mission.)

"Ah, yes. Some familiarity."

And that's all Baruga would say on the matter, her tone clipped as she watched the younger man squawk and stutter and sweat all over himself. One day, she's going to take him to the Red Light District and pay the girls to go wild, if only to whip him into shape.

In any case, the current plan of action was sensible. However, as much as Baruga wanted to follow it to a tee...

"Right. You can keep an active eye out. I'll be using a different method, as I do require some concentration to contribute in the most efficient way."

With that, she pressed her hand to the ground and, without hand seals, summoned not one, not two, not three, but four whales. The sun was blotted out and more incoherent screaming ensued, as the sky above was suddenly turned into ocean — or so it seemed. In truth, the four summoned whales were flying, swimming through the sky, creating the illusion of standing at the bottom of the sea.

Ujimasa, the grizzled old blue whale. Katsuyori, the crystal-encrusted narwhal. Sadamitsu, the crude-mannered orca. Suetake, the wind-sailed blue whale.

("Eh? What's the matter, kid? All four of us?")

("Baruga-sama. Orders?")

("Oy, we supposed ta be killin' the small fry? Not that I'm complainin', har har har!")

("Sadamitsu-dono. Your behavior is reprehensible. Hail and good day, Baruga-dono.")

The five-way telepathic bond would give her a migraine, if it existed — luckily, although she had a gist of their personalities, none of the humans could understand them at the moment, Baruga included. She needed physical contact to do that. The cetacean summoner (well, Cetacean Sage, these days) entered a deep bow to all four whales, pointedly ignoring the mass chaos she'd just caused, before straightening her back and speaking in a loud, clear voice.

"Esteemed members of the lower court of the Endless Blue, welcome. There has been a blanket genjutsu cast on the entirety of this beachside. I humbly request that you fan out and find the culprit so they may suffer my persecution, as is my divine right. If the cur is to be executed by your own breaths, then I shall not dissent."

Bellowing whale noises of assent followed, and Baruga bowed again.

"My humble gratitude. May your hunt be wild and free."

The four whales soared over the beach, each of them going in a different direction facing away from the sea, and Baruga turned to her party.

"Unfortunately, I can't actively devote myself to sensing chakra while maintaining my summons, but I figured that covering more area was important. Did you spot anything while I was doing that, Uchiha-san?"

WC: 538
TWC: 944

10+10+15+15 AP used for Whale Summons. 1452/1502 AP remaining.

Last edited by Baruga Ryoinsatsu on Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rizuke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:32 am
The two ladies didn’t seem impressed with Rizuke, this was fine. It gave focus back to the task at hand for the young shinobi. He would be introduced to Meika and then wouldn’t leave a response. Meika was going to use sensory jutsu to find the culprits while Baruga would use her summons, Rizuke just didn’t know in which way she’d be using them.

After listening to both of the kunoichi explain their plans Rizuke thought he’d do his best to get people out of genjutsu. He had two ways he could go about this, he could tell them they were in genjutsu and help them release from it, or he could hit them very hard and wake them out of it. Being that he wasn’t there to put people in the hospital he would choose the former, and as soon as the ladies started doing their activities, he would find people running past him and grabbing onto them talking quietly into their ears, “This is a genjutsu, I’m going to help you break it.” He would say using genjutsu release with the scared beach goer. The more he helped the quieter the beach would be for the two kunoichi trying to comb the beach and find whoever is putting people under genjutsu.

Rizuke would also keep an eye out for anyone looking suspicious, he always hated that when a shinobi or kunoichi would hear his family name they would assume he had Sharingan like it’s a good assumption, he just didn’t have it. Using a doujutsu right now would be ideal, but he wasn’t capable, so he would just have to go person by person and disrupt their chakra for them. While he was releasing folks from their Genjutsu, Rizuke watched four whales fly overhead in each direction. “Did you spot anything while I was doing that, Uchiha-san?” Baruga would call over the noise of the whales. In fact, Rizuke would spot a pair of people turn around and run, that wasn’t the weird part of the course because the whole beach had people running, To Rizuke those two had gotten up out of nowhere and ran away. Rizuke wasn’t the brightest bulb in the box, but he was dutybound and focused even if he was going through changes and chemicals were changing in his body.

“Ryoinsatsu-san, I did see two suspicious people run north by northeast towards the land after those whales went out.” Rizuke would relay to his peer, “Meika-san, you able to tell if they’re the culprits or just more people caught in Genjutsu?” He would finish by asking the mysterious Kunoichi as he ran to tail the two running away from the beach.

WC:448
TWC: 1086
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:20 pm
Baruga once again with her lovely, magical conjuring of whales was really a sight to behold. Meika watched as the whales took off in their path to help increase their search numbers. It would be difficult for someone to stay out of sight from all of them.

The young male genin seemed focused on helping some of the ones caught in the blanket genjutsu, which was good to see. The lass assumed that he was a fresh one, still have much to learn, an empty cup with much to fill. But that fact that he didn't seem discouraged was a very good sign, especially in the eyes of a Kumogakure shinobi.

After the royal princess questioned the Uchiha as to whether or not he spotted something useful for their search, Rizuke was able to offer a response to help them. Making a comment that he witnessed two people running north, which what so happened to be the direction that would keep them from Baruga's summons path. Rizuke asked the Chunin if she was able to find out whether or not they had something to do with the troublesome genjutsu that was disturbing the peaceful beach, and it so happens that she may have something up her sleeve. "Well I guess I can try~" Meika mummered as she activated her Uchugan in her left eye. The eye that was one pale, darkened until it was pitch black with white and purple speckles. Staring into it would be like staring into the dark universe.

"But first we'd have to catch them. Either we can go play chase or maybe Baruga's lovely beasts can stop their escape." Meika spoke as she adjusted her vest. She wasn't really all up for running in her bathing suit and found it a little lewd to be dealing with ninja stuff in such attire. But oh well. . . or on a second thought. . .

Meika's hands began to weave through her handseals, causing a disk that is invisible to the naked eye to dart from her position and within a straight path towards the two running weirdos. They might have had a head start, but her jutsu was quicker. Soon enough the disk made impact with one of the runners, and Meika was able to reel him in to where the trio was standing. No matter how much he resisted or fought against the space/time force, the man was unable to prevent being pulled to their position. "Alright, well there's one. Now we can get the other one just one case." She spoke as her eyes looked upon the man that was caught. Her fingers grasped tightly around his arm, holding him in place. With her Uchugan active, Meika had the ability to see into his true intentions and unveil his spiritual energy.

{WC: 465 | TWC: 1,254}
Details:
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Citizen

Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:28 pm
Well, would you look at that? Rizuke did, in fact, spot the suspects. Before her own whales, even. Well, five heads were better than four, she supposed, especially when they were running directly away from her — very visible — whale summons.

The suggestion that she direct her whales to them was a decent one. Her summons were exceedingly fast in the air. Only issue was...

"I'm a bit too far away to be issuing orders to them, unfortunately, and my throat is somewhat shot from an earlier encounter," doing battlefield callouts on a public beach wasn't the best scenario to be in, but c'est la vie, she supposed, "so I'll handle this myself."

As Meika weaved through her hand seals, Baruga followed. Baruga's Dragon to Meika's Rat, Hare to Boar, Horse to Dog, Ram to Tiger. Baruga did have to add on an Ox at the very end, but the increase in range should more than make up for the extra hand seal.

As such, at the same time that Meika pulled the man towards her using some kind of gravitational Space-Time technique, Baruga used her own Space-Time Art: Portals to summon a blue portal directly underneath the other suspect, with the corresponding orange portal opening in the air next to the group.

True to form, natural gravity acted upon the second suspect, and there was a yelp, then a thud, as their second culprit landed face-first in the sand next to Baruga.

"And there's the other. Now then..."

Baruga blurred through hand seals again. Tiger, Rat, Ox. With that, her target was entirely paralyzed from the neck down, his head straining to put up any sort of struggle.

"Meika, darling, your doujutsu is simply astounding, so you can be on interrogation duty. Unfortunately, I've not been blessed with the same eyes as you, so I'm going to have to do this the hard way."

With that, Baruga grabbed her suspect by the hair — causing the mostly-paralyzed man to yelp in pain, muttering curses and empty threats the entire time — before standing to her full height, looking for somewhere dark and depressing and hidden away from the general public.

"Rizuke, could you go try to break the general public out of their illusions? Tell the whales to help you. In the meantime, I'll see about getting this man to dispel his half of the technique without killing him."

She squinted into the distance.

"...Or with killing him. I'm uncertain of what happens when I channel nature chakra through another human being, but I'd love to figure it out."

With the mission effectively complete, aside from this last bit, Baruga drags the man to Hell. She suspected she'd be back in a few minutes. Hell didn't take too long.

WC: 457.
TWC: 1401.
Mission WC: 1401/1333. (1/3 of 4000.)

Exiting Thread
+ 25 Beachside Tickets
+ 8000 Ryo
+ 40 AP
+ 28 AP (From 1400 WC)
+ 428 WC to Water Clone (C-Rank) (1000/1000, when compounded with this thread)
+ 973 WC to Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave (B-Rank) (973/1500).

Last edited by Baruga Ryoinsatsu on Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rizuke Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:24 pm
"Rizuke, could you go try to break the general public out of their illusions? Tell the whales to help you. In the meantime, I'll see about getting this man to dispel his half of the technique without killing him." She would say in a commanding yet sing-song sort of way. She was going to get too much enjoyment out of getting the answers out of that guy. They were right to run, Rizuke would think to himself. “I’ll go assemble the whales, we’ll break the Genjutsu while you two, well, while you two enjoy yourselves.” He would say without looking back at the kunoichi with their prospective victim in their clutches. If those two didn’t deserve what they were getting he would actually feel bad for them, but he wouldn’t feel bad, they put an entire beach under genjutsu, for what though? That question would bother Rizuke for a long time, were they going to rob the beachgoers, or was there something more nefarious at hand? He would let the kunoichi worry about the why’s. Rizuke wasn’t going to lie to himself, the look in those two women’s eyes when they apprehended the two shinobi running away was something out of nightmares. He would shake the feeling after approaching Ujimasa the blue whale. “Ujimasa-san, could I get your help? Baruga-san told me to get you and the rest of the whales to help me break these poor people out of genjutsu.” He would plea to the giant blue whale. The whale would concur with the teenage shinobi. The whale would offer his back to the boy and he would fly to the rest of the whales and inform them of their new mission. After about a half hour, it seemed the beach had returned to normal, the mood had been ruined for a couple of moments, but after everyone realized it was over it was back to the cheery environment Rizuke found himself in before the genjutsu. He would thank the whales for their help and then he’d wave goodbye to the kunoichi, he knew he’d see them again either at the beach or in the village somewhere.

WC: 358
TWC: 1444

Exit claims

14 stats
8000 ryo
40AP
25 tickets
568 to great fireball brings it up to 2500/2500
876 to Fire Style: Invigoration 876/2500
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:37 pm
The man within her grasp dared not to move. Meika had made sure that he was aware of the short bladed dagger that was concealed within the folds of her vest. So after his discovery, the man feared to even breathe too harshly.

The corners of Meika's lips curled into a quirky smile at Baruga's words. She didn't mind at all receiving compliments from the princess. "Don't worry, I'll be done quickly." The other young man continued on with Baruga's instructions and went ahead with the summons' aid, bringing the beach out of the annoying genjutsu. If they have the right people, then things will he in order here soon.

Meika forced the man to turn and face her, his fearful eyes taking in her one black one, before he quickly diverted his gaze to the sands below. But that didn't matter. There was no way to hide from her dojutsu. Her eye threw away the outer vessel and revealed the very spirit of the man that was within her grasp. She peered at him, searching for anything to confirm or deny whether or not this man had any connection to the blanket genjutsu. "Well it looks like you shouldn't be so eager to run. That was a dead give away." The raven-haired woman spoke after confirming that the man within her hold was indeed guilty of helping with the genjutsu. "Looks like you'll have a lot of explaining to do. Can't promise you that it'll be easy. Perhaps we can feed you to one of my friend's summons?" To be honest Meika didn't know whether or not Baruga's summons would swallow a human, but it didn't matter since it was just her trying to scare the man for interrupting their summer. -Exit-

{WC: 293 | TWC: 1,547}
Mission Claims: 25 Beach Tickets | 8,000 ryo + 2,000 ryo | 40 AP for Chunin
WC Claims:
Uchugan Stage 2 (3,000/3,000) 25% discount of maxed stats, 2,250 stats from here  ( I made a slight mistake from my claim on this link for Uchugan stage 2. It was 3k not 2,250 for it )
Seigan Stage 1 (1,500/1,500) 25% discount from maxed stats, 810 wc from here
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum