Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen
Stat Page : Heroshi's stat page
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 4000

A little lesson  (open) Empty A little lesson (open)

Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:57 pm
It was still dark out when Heroshi opened his eyes on this early Sunday morning. It was barely Sunday and Heroshi was ready for the day. He jumped out of bed and changed into his workout clothes. Today is going to be the day he finally figures out how to preform clone jutsu, His dad had been trying to teach him, for a couple of days, but it just wasn’t clicking, which is weird for Heroshi, he’s a quick learner. He quietly put his shoes on and left his house.

It was a quick run to the training grounds, Heroshi could navigate his way there with his eyes closed and disoriented. Once he arrived, he located where he wanted to train, right next to his favorite tree. He performed the handseal of ram and tried to execute a clone jutsu, but he failed, and nothing happened. Upset with himself he put his hands together to make a ram handseal and tried to focus his chakra, but his efforts weren’t enough. Heroshi was going to need some advice on how to perform this jutsu, or he was going to have to spend the entire day working on it. Heroshi scanned around the training grounds for anyone.
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

A little lesson  (open) Empty Re: A little lesson (open)

Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:49 am
Youta would wake up very early in the morning and make a little breakfast. He would wear his comfortable clothes and grab his mat. He would be heading to the training grounds and the gazebo area to meditate. He would arrive when the sun has not started to break the grasp of night. The sunrise was still a hour or so away and he would place his mat down and sit cross legged and try to communicate with his Yuumei and learn some more secrets of their power. He would be meditating for a while and a dark aura would surround him and he would not think about suppressing it so his power was just leaking out. He would hear someone come in but would be in deep meditation so would ignore him unless the person gets close. He does not want to disturb anyone training. He would just keep his eyes close and try to stay in his corner.

WC160
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen

Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:34 pm
Heroshi desperate to get some form of help from anyone began walking around the training grounds trying to find help. As he searched, he was startled to realize around the gazebo was a person, he didn’t realize it at first, he thought it was just a dark spot, but this person was being surrounded by a dark aura. It was a trick of the eye with the sun barely rising and the shadows from the environment. Heroshi didn’t want to bother this shinobi, but there weren’t many people out training today. Heroshi was pretty intimidated by the dark aura, but he wasn’t going to get anywhere being scared. Heroshi approached what he suspected was a teenager, but he wasn’t sure, he could sense this guy could probably help him with his training.
“Excuse me sir, I hate to bother you, you seem like you’re very busy, but I am training my clone jutsu and it’s just not clicking. Are there any tips or anything you can give me to get this jutsu down?” Heroshi asked with his courage wavering, “If I’m bothering you, I can try to find help from someone else.” Heroshi finished with a bow. He didn’t relax the bow until after the person spoke.

wc on fist post:205

wc on this post: 207

twc: 412

Last edited by Heroshi on Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added total wc)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:45 pm
You would hear a young sounding voice coming up to him. He would open his eyes and look at the young kid who had to be maybe 5 or 6. His eyes would be glowing a dark crimson red, glowing in the early morning sky. He would shut this off as soon as he could in order to try not to scare the kid away. He was always worried about that. “Hey there kid, what is you name? My name is Youta Shinkou. What seems to be the problem you are having with your techniques?” Youta would do a basic clone and make the hand signs. He would poke the clone and he would fall over. “Well that is interesting.” Now you try to do it. He would watch the young academy student and help him. He would activate his Meigan to make sure the kid’s chakra was flowing correctly and help him with the signs till he got the clone technique down.

WC163
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen

Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:10 pm
Heroshi would lift out of his bow just in time for Youta’s eyes to return to normal. “My name is Heroshi, I’m training in the academy. It’s nice to meet you Youta, sir, but I just can’t seem to get this jutsu to work. Is it something I’m doing, am I not focused enough?” Heroshi would ask trying to keep his cool. Heroshi would watch Youta create a clone very closely and try to imitate his form to the best of his ability. “Watch me and give me some pointers?” Heroshi would ask as he took a few paces away from Youta and performed the handseal of Ram, this time a disfigured clone would appear after Youta’s demonstration. “Well, I got a little bit better, how do I get it to come out like yours?” Heroshi was extremely grateful that Youta was in the training grounds, he didn’t know how many more failed clones he could handle before going completely mad. “Mr. Youta, sir, thank you for taking the time out of your day to help me.” Heroshi said waiting for Youta to critique his clone jutsu. “Also, sir, after this do you think you could help me with other jutsu, I would really apricate it.”  Heroshi finished bowing again.

wc: 210
twc: 622
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:38 pm
He would help the young boy saying “Hello Heroshi, let’s see.” He would watch the boy make a clone and watch his chakra flow. And say “You need to flow the chakra more. He would have flashbacks to trying to learn control from his teachers. They were a lot more strict. However you are not flowing your chakra enough. “Here try to flow all your chakra to this point” and Youta would point to his chest and “then you flow it all around. Try that but you also need to learn to speed it up or stop it. When you need to, especially when it comes to genjutsu.” Try again and you will get it. And how do you get it like mine? Practice lots of practice and learn to control chakra.” So he would do a simple genjutsu where he made an obvious change with a sword sticking out of the ground. “Make the Tiger seal and make the sword disappear. Make your chakra flow faster and make the sword disappear.”

WC 172
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:49 am
Heroshi nodded, he remembered his father had told him that a genjutsu is created when a ninja controls the chakra flow of a target's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses. With the advice of his new friend Heroshi would form the tiger seal and would try to make his chakra disrupt his chakra flow enough to break the genjutsu. He sped his Chakra up like Youka had told him to and then stopped it suddenly. Within a few second of forming the seal and trying to disrupt his chakra he was clear of the sword in the ground. He then proceeded to form the seal ram and focus his chakra into his chest and created a clone. “Thank you, Youta!” Heroshi said bowing and then he raised out of his bow and decided learning those jutsu it was time to go home.

wc: 144
twc: 766

[Exit]

stats gained: 7=700

Jutsu learned:
clone technique 250-75%= 63-766= 703 left
Genjutsu release 250-75%= 63- 706= 643 left
Transformation Technique 250- 643= 393 left
Sparks 250- 393= 143 left
Mark Seal 250- 143= 157 owed
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:40 am
Approved
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:56 pm
With his back firmly leaning against one of the many trees that could be spotted at the Hoshigakure Training Grounds, the Nova Commander simply sat down, eyes peering into the distance as he tried to get used to his new powers. Some would call it a gift while others considered it a curse, whether it would be the first or the latter in Akaboshi's case was yet to be determined. Deactivating his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan he would scan the area, watching over the few shinobi who were still busy honing their skills regardless of the slowly approaching evening. The white Nova cloak carried over his shoulders to keep him warm, Akaboshi wondered how much longer peace would last.

(WC: 118)

+ 2 Nature Stacks
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:24 pm
Heroshi would be trying and trying to get rid of the sword and Youta would be there saying “Come on, Heroshi, you have to make the sword disappear.  If you do not, your energy will start getting sapped from you. You have to keep trying.” He would say to him after he eventually broke the genjutsu and Youta would “there you go, that’s how you do it. Next time we will teach you how to do it without making the hand signs. That is how you know that you have truly mastered it.” Youta would bow back to Heroshi and then say “Good luck buddy let me know if you need anything else.”  Youta would try to go back to the gazebo to meditate again and would notice Akaboshi.  A jounin and Nova member Youta would see him and bow “Hello sir, how are doing today? I do not mean to be rude but what are you doing here? Also, do you know anything about Genjutsu?  If so, can you help me?”

WC173
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum