Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 607500

A little lesson  (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A little lesson (open)

Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:21 pm
Enjoying the soft breeze of the wind gently touching his skin, Akaboshi noticed someone started to approach him. "Ah, young Youta" he would greet the Hoshigakure Genin. "I'm simply enjoying some peace and quiet, the village has been through a lot lately. How about you, training hard?". Perhaps the boy caught wind of the upcoming Nova Exams and used the time to hone his skills, hoping to participate in the tournament. But as it would be nothing more than a guess, the Captain remained silent, waiting for an answer. As their conversation went on, Akaboshi was surprised to hear Youta's interest in Genjutsu, asking the Nova whether or not he would be able to help him out.

Standing up, removing any grass in case some got on his cloak, he inquired about the sudden question. "As a matter of fact, I do. Why'd you ask? Are you perhaps wanting to learn more about the illusionary arts?". Regardless of Youta's answer, he had already decided to help in any way possible, guiding the future generation of Hoshigakure shinobi. 

(WC: 177, TWC: 295)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:11 pm
“I am trying to sir.  Trying to train so i can help out more the next time this kind of event happens. I have also been asked by my team leader to go on a very special longer term assignment and i want to make sure that I am ready and will be helpful in that mission. But you are right it is an absolutely beautiful day here in Hoshigakure.”  Youta would say it was kind of relaxing and trying to have a casual conversation with Akaboshi. He would continue though “well as i am sure you are well aware there is a Nova tournament coming up and I thought I would throw my hat in the ring.  I also think that Genjutsu could be the last trick i need to have an edge over some of my opponents that mixed with my other longer ranged stuff might help me get something over some of my more advanced opponents.  Plus i think it might mix well with my Yuumei who already likes to drain energy and this will waste more of their energy.”

WC183

TWC851
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:24 pm
It was as he suspected, Youta confirmed he indeed planned on participating in the upcoming Nova Exams and was hoping to make a difference through the use of Genjutsu, a specialty Akaboshi was all too familiar with. "I take it you already have a rough idea on what it does and can do?". Even if he did, the Nova Commander would briefly explain how it was also known as the art of illusion and how it is used to gain control over one's senses. "The nature of Genjutsu is to reshape reality in some form or another in the mind of a target. It can be anything from having them think a red rose is blue to complete sensory paralysis". Akaboshi went on to explain how it could be used to create false images and trick the body into believing its has experienced physical pain through controlling the chakra flow of a target's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses. 

(WC: 161, TWC: 456)

[Teaching Genjutsu]
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:24 pm
“Ah thank you akaboshi, I will go and do some research on more genjustu.  I will always be grateful for what you have done for me and hopefully I will be able to get some of this over on my opponents. Do you mind if I try one on you? Is there any advice you have i saw they posted for the tournament?” Youta would not really answer and would start the technique Binding of the Yuumei. A black aura would start to form around him and if Akaboshi looks at him his vision would start to go black and Binding of Yuumei which was cast would take hold it was rather weak and akaboshi would easily be able to break it and Youta would say “Sorry i wanted to see if i still had it. Thanks again for the help.” He would listen to the master then head home.

WC150
TWC 1001 

EXIT 

Learn genjutsu 1000/1000
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:35 am
Approved
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:02 am
Exit

(TWC: 456)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 91 to finish Red Raven (previously trained herehere and here)
- discarding remaining words
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:21 pm
approved for Akaboshi
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum