Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

I'm Here for my Kid! Empty I'm Here for my Kid!

Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:10 pm
He came with switftness over the borders of the water, seeing the massive storm circle coming up he would stop 30 meters out, to not get caught inside of the massive wall but close enough to where his chakra could be felt. Clearing his throat he would let out a boisterous tone to alert someone of his presence," I am Ibari, envoy of Suna and its current Deputy Kage. I am here on orders of Guren to retrieve our Ninja Souji. Will your kage or representative come out to let me in or bring the boy to me," he would still be flying as he awaited an answer and hopefully the handing off of Souji without an issue.
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

I'm Here for my Kid! Empty Re: I'm Here for my Kid!

Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:58 pm
Though Murata had not been informed ahead of time to expect an alternate delegate, the appearance of a lone and confident Suna-nin in the Land of Islands could only have one explanation. Upon hearing reports of his presence at the borders, she arranged for Souji to be informed and to meet up with her so they might go meet their visitor at the edge of the storm circle.

As though in answer to Ibari's call, the storm parts, and the Deputy can see a pair of ANBU slip back into the storm from where they'd been quietly observing him. In the distance, two people step across the waves, slowly coming into focus as Souji [looking particularly handsome today] and the presumed Mizukage, joined by the pale-masked pair that had heard his introduction.

"Pleasure to meet you, Ibari. I keep hearing from people I didn't expect in this matter," Murata says. The ANBU in no way impede Souji's movement, and he is allowed to freely walk alongside her - and at this point, to simply continue walking to join Ibari, even as Murata's entourage stops before the floating deputy. "I'd thought Mizuki would handle this."

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:37 am
Steam, flowing water shot in rapid session — the sound of a knob twisting to cease all that came before. The shower was done and Souji stepped from the massive container as he towel himself. Seeing his reflection, his build has changed greatly, he put on more muscle and toned up well. His body gifted with tattoos of lotus flowers, dragons, Tai chi, cherry blossom from a Sakura tree and more colorful expressions. Long black hair that reached to his waist, he dries. Walking over to the counter he would dash himself with some cologne and moisturize his skin. 

Lilac eye would then note his hair has been placed into a braided ponytail. He would find his clothing that he requested on his bed. A traditional Chinese kung Fu jacket and pants. Slate in fabric with black engrave for design and white cuffs. Kung Fu slippers on his feet.

So the time was now there? The time that he was to leave from Kiri and return to Suna. 

Alongside Murata, Souji stood as the storm part and the two could be seen walking across the waves. Souji with his hands within his pockets and his stride particularly more confident than before, yet mature and calm. Believe it or not, Souji has developed great respect for Murata. She could have had him tortured, starved, beat, dismembered or worst, instead she placed him in the best care she could provide. 

The Hyuuga would smile softly, almost amused that it was Ibari that came to pick him up, not his mother, or even Ken. Ibari and Souji went on a mission together once, he didn’t know it then, but he impressed Ibari on that scouting mission. 

Same, where is my ‘dear’ mother, Ibari?” His voice carried ice as his tone was deeper than before as well. He casually walked over to Ibari as he nods for departure with Murata. He would eventually find himself at looking up at the flying Suna nin. 
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:21 pm
As the storm began to split, Ibari would begin to land slowly until his feet were touching the water and with a simple application of the surface walking technique he would stand on top of the water as they approached with Souji seemingly unharmed. The statement by the Mizukage caused him to chuckle just ever so slightly as he crossed his arms," Guren is busy getting into his role as Kazekage and Mizu? Well we can see from my stead being here that isn't a reality anymore. Sorry Souji," he'd rest a hand on top of the boys head for a moment before continuing onward," Thank you for making this pleasant and...not messy. Seems you are quite different than what I imagined of you," it was more of a compliment than a diss, but he would smile none the less as he waited for a response. Once their business had been concluded and the Kiri delegation began to head back, Ibari would pick Souji up with a hand of black sand and begin to float upward," So...We have a lot to discuss when we get back...," he would say as they took off toward the Land of Suna.

[Exit w/Souji]

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:45 pm
A certain level of confirmation to his suspicions were fed with what Ibari said to him. The Hyuuga would sigh as he felt the pat on his head. “I get it.” With a single glance back at Murata he would smile softly before reaching into his pocket to pull out a unique coin. It hummed with power and he would clutch it tightly within his hand. He would look to Ibari. “You know how these things work, call out the destination.” He would say and with the placed named they would both teleport within a brilliant light instantaneously. 

Exit/w Ibari using travel token to Ibari’s choice location. 
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:18 pm
"Whatever you want to with that information Lady Mizukage...The winds are changing for the shinobi lands and maybe...just maybe we can find something in common to change the regime of the world. Next time lets talk over tea or something," he would give a small smile as he wrapped an arm around Souji and thought about his question. Before they flashed away he would smile and look to the Horizon," To the home of an old friend. The borders of Hoshigakure." And with that the two would disappear in a flash of light.

[Exiting with Souji to Hoshi borders.]
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:43 pm
approved @all

Now go Kamikaze yourselves in Hoshi

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum