Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226750

The Rise of Medic's [Hikari] Empty The Rise of Medic's [Hikari]

Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:05 pm
Mikaela has grown up watching medics doing their work and healing the sick, even though, they were scarce around this village, well there was none anymore. However, Mikaela admired most of that type of shinobis is their creativity. Mikaela knew of one medical shinobi that used his knowledge in medicine to create pills that can boost up a shinobi’s strength, other pills can boost up other attributes and can even give you a boost in energy. The emerald-eyed genin also knows of the benefits of creating poisons and antidotes alike thus he wanted to learn about that field of battle but simply because of his interest in the knowledge of science and botany. Mikaela knew that the road to becoming a medic wasn’t going to be one that is easy so he decided to learn about the fighting style where anybody else would go in order to learn more; the library. 

The library was packed with useful information that will surely boost Mikaela's chances of learning the fighting style. He stumbled upon a book that had a lot of information on medical subjects. The young Senju decided to steal this book instead of just reading it in the library. The genin was bound to find a number of information that will help his knowledge of poisons, antidotes, surgeries, and healing techniques. His family did not appreciate Mikaela spending his time trying to learn medical ninjutsu instead of learning how to grow crops and go out hunting with his father and elder brother. Therefore, Mikaela continued his studies in private. He was known to many as being shy but that is only because he feels no need to speak to those who will not benefit him in his quest. However, Mikaela did his studies in an old clinic that was abandoned, he hoped that one day he will get to restore this old clinic and help the people around the village.

Mikaela looked over his shoulder as the door to the Tanbogakure Clinic swung shut, the hinges making no sound at all. The red-haired genin was here for another medical training session and was a little nervous. Unlike Sensory, Mikaela had trouble grasping the medical field and also the fault of his family, leading to his early quitting three years ago. But after his good friend Tota lost her hand, he had decided to try a second time. He didn't want to lead a squad without knowing that he could help him in case of injury.

At first glance, Mikayla didn't appear to be someone there to learn jutsu. Cause he wore his usual Chinese-styled battle outfit.  As he walked to one of the backrooms, he was more focused on the walls where cheap paintings hung. Inside was like any other surgery room, but instead of people on the gurneys, realistic dummies laid lifelessly, waiting for the work to be done on them, dummies that he have found when it seemed people have left. Mikaela sighed as he had someone to train with. As he sat the book down on a counter, both palms holding himself up on opposite sides of the pages.

[WC: 522}
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

The Rise of Medic's [Hikari] Empty Re: The Rise of Medic's [Hikari]

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:03 pm
Lilac tinted orbs surveyed the desolate area, the veins around the eyes bulging as chakra was seeping into them. Before the Hyuuga was an almost empty building, the remnants of a clinic from another time, perhaps a relic from before whatever war wreaked havoc upon the land of rice. It had taken the kunoichi what felt like ages to stumble upon a place where she could rest her weary heart, the traumatic events of the past few years finally weighing the young woman down. She was tired of fighting, tired of schemes, and most of all tired of feeling anger and resentment. She had wasted years of her life trying desperately to find a way to kill the bastard who had murdered her brother, but deep down she knew that even if she had taken his life nothing would have changed, in fact everything would’ve gotten worse. On top of the emptiness she felt would be guilt and shame, her all seeing eyes showing only red everytime she looked in the mirror at the monster she would’ve become.

That was why she chose to heed the words of her brothers spirit who came to her while she was comatose, and why she sought to find a new safe haven, although she had hoped to find one where she could spend the rest of her days doing what she valued most: caring for those who cannot care for themselves.

Yet alas her hopes were crushed as she pushed open the rather sturdy door of the abandoned building, her eyes widened a little at the lack of rust upon the hinges. It appeared someone, most likely the person who was in the back of the building right this moment, had walked through those doors countless times since the clinic was deemed out of service. Hikari had wanted to help out in healing the wounded and sick at the Tanbogakure Hospital, but it appeared as if fate had decided she would be training a student instead. She had no objections with the idea of being a teacher once again, in fact she thought it would help her take her mind off of her most recent endeavors. Hikari even felt that she could help the kage of this little village to develop plans and put into process the reconstruction of the hospital. After all, if the village had any hopes of gaining in size it would need a functioning hospital or people would become hesitant to stay, lest they get severely wounded during a mission and had no way of being saved.

Her high-heeled ninja boots clacked against the marble floor as she navigated through the hallways with ease towards the room where a young man was reading a book against one of the many surfaces in the former operating room. “Hello~ Surprised to see someone in this run down place.” Her voice echoed through the room as she made it to the doorway, a soft smile across her lips. “Is this the only clinic in town? I had been hoping to find some work.” The Hyuuga leaned up against the doorway, her arms folded over her chest, with a black dress flowing freely down to her ankles and two slits running up to her mid thighs. Despite her petite stature the length of the dress and the slits helped make her feel and look taller than she actually was.

(WC: 565)
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:31 pm
Mikaela almost knocked the book off the counter that he was reading when he heard a delicate voice talk to him. Turning his attention towards the doorway, he saw a beautiful, short, white-haired girl standing cross-armed in the doorway. She wore a black dress that complimented her figure along with boots. "Sorry, you startled me. But hello, I'm just as surprised as you seeing someone else in here." The redhead said to the female. He studied her face and saw her almost empty white-like eyes. A Hyuuga. The eyes are extraordinary to him as there is no Hyuuga's in this settlement. She is a one-of-a-kind.

"Ah, yes, you could say this is the only clinic; however, as you can see it is not in use," Mikaela said as he then closed the book and turned his body towards her while also waving his arm around his body, demostrating the current condition of the room. "I've been trying to teach myself medic ninjutsu but it comes unnatural to me. You see, we don't have any medic in the village right now, so if we were attacked, no one could heal the wounded." Mikaela stated as he pointed to the book containing medical ninjutsu knowledge.

"So, it seems that you would know medical ninjutsu since you are here looking for work. Also, but the looks of your eyes, you must be a Hyuuga. You are a rarity, a Hyuuga and also a Medical ninja." Mikaela stopped himself, as he seemed he thought he was talking too much; on the contrary, he did continue with saying, "I was trying to also fix this clinic up to help our village, do you think you would be happy to do so?" Mikaela asked giving off more trust then worry since he has not seen this girl before in the village and he had just met her. However, he felt like he could trust her, she didn't seem to give off any strange vibes.

Whatever she answered, he would turn toward the dummies the lay on the tables, "I have been working on these, but if you choose to help, anything set of living hands, maybe I could finally grasp the concept," he said as he looked towards the unanimated body. He hoped she would stay and help him. He really wanted to learn and finally be good at something, unlike his brother who was all the things he was not, he was strong in areas where Mikaela was weak. While his family did do the rice thing like many villager did, they were also Senju, which they were extremely profecient in wood release, which he has not learned. He does want to learn Wood Release, but he wants medical ninjutsu so he can incorporate the two so he could have healing plants and along with poisonous plants. Only time will tell if he ever will be able to make it.

"Oh, I haven't told you, I'm Mikaela Senju," he stated his name, as he seemingly forgot to introduce himself, hopefully the female would tell him her name.

[WC:512]
[TWC:1,034]
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:10 pm
A soft chuckle escaped her rosy lips as the man in front of her nearly knocked their book off at her sudden visit, although she couldn’t blame him for being taken by surprise since he had been too engrossed in his work to hear her light steps against the tiled floor. “My apologies for startling you.” As her eyes took in the scene in front of her she took note of his vibrant red hair, it wasn’t a very common color but it was a beautiful hue of fire. Her own hair was rare in younger shinobi, after all people’s hair usually wasn’t white until they were quite old.

“It’s very unfortunate that there are no hospitals in this village, how do the villagers get treatment for their illnesses or injuries out in the fields?” Her lips pursed a little in disdain at the thought of so many people being helpless against even common illnesses because there were no medics, although if they had someone who studied herbology then perhaps it wouldn’t be as bad as she thought.

Hikari smiled at the comment of her being one of a kind, since the village she originated from held her clan district so she was accustomed to seeing other Hyuuga. She hadn’t thought about the fact that there were hardly any of her brethren this far into the lands, at least that she had encountered anyways. It was a strange feeling to be seen as a rare commodity, and she wasn’t entirely sure how she felt about it. Part of her was honored at her clan being so widely know and that people were excited to meet members of the Hyuuga clan, but another part of her felt a little like a mythical item that was sought after for being ‘one of a kind’, even if she knew that was not at all how he had meant to make it feel when he said that phrase. Perhaps it was due to the stories she grew up hearing about her clan’s past that made her feel this way, since after all they used to, and some still do, put a curse mark on themselves to protect their ‘rare’ eyes from being stolen.

Her ears perked and brought her out of her thoughts at the offer to help him restore the hospital, to get it up and running again to start helping the villagers. It was exactly what she had been hoping for and wanting to do. “Of course, I’d love to help you get the hospital functioning again. This village needs a safe way to treat people, and as a medic it’s my duty to help.”

Snowy haired danced in the air as she made her way further into the room when he turned towards the dummies lying motionless against the cold surface. When she was standing next to him her eyes drifted over to the book he was studying, talking about the Mystical Palm Aura technique. “I’ll teach you as much as I know, although eventually we’ll be learning things together after you catch up to me. But for now, we can start with the technique you’ve been reading up on.”

After his reply, or lack thereof, there was a moment of realization as he added in his introduction, saying his name was Mikael Senju. He was the first Senju she had spent any considerable amount of time with, and was surprised to see such a prevalent clan member of Konoha in Tanbogakure, although she wasn’t one to talk given her own origins. With a smile across her lips she looked up to make eye contact as she greeted him warmly, “It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mikaela. I am Hikari Hyuuga, which you already figured out earlier.”

(WC: 626)
(TWC: 1,191)
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin

Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:48 pm
Mikaela smiled at the girl when she stated that she will help him learn medical ninjutsu. With her help, he would be one step closer to developing his parasitic plant. It was, without a doubt, an interesting idea. It was one Mikaela hoped to look further into, once he possessed a more complete knowledge of medical Ninjutsu he would see if he could possibly alter wood release into making a parasitic plant that would control the bodies of the deceased. Mikaela was not fazed so much by death, but he preferred not to kill or harm others unless he was forced, and took no joy unless he thought he was truly making the village better. Using already deceased bodies as a simultaneously first wall of defense and an alert system. The village would be better at defending themselves in time of need.

Mikaela had been studying in this building for about four months now, using the dolls, he learned much about the workings of the human body. But without the use of real bodies, he could only get so far. He needed people he could actually practice on to learn. He will need real bodies once he starts working with animating his plants. Mikaela almost had a devilish grin on his face thinking about it. Deep in the thought, he almost forgot about the Hyuuga standing before him. 

"Yes, I was reading on some basic medical ninjutsu, the mystical palm. But it seems I can't get it right, do you have any tips." The redhead Senju asked Hikari. He walked over to the book and picked up, reading the description as stated in the book, the user applies their hand to the afflicted or wounded part of the body and sends chakra into it, accelerating the body's natural healing abilities. Although its most obvious use is as a way of treating external wounds, it can also be used for internal illnesses. Users must be careful to only use as much chakra as is needed for the specific injury. If too much chakra is sent into the body, this can disrupt the body's circulation, putting it into a comatose state. 

"See watch this," Bringing his hands up before him, he quickly made the seal's Snake > Ox > Tiger > Ram > Rat while concentrating on his chakra. He’d feel it begin to move along the surface of his skin and coat over his fingers. A flowing and alive entity that so many take for granted. He pushed it and molded it around his hands but then it just dissipated. He began getting angry at himself, looking at the Hyuuga for help. He had fine chakra control but this was seemingly on a whole other level.

[WC: 455]
[TWC: 1,489]
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:03 pm
There were a couple moments of silence as Mikaele was lost in thought, and she gave him time to think since she had guessed it was about which medical technique he wanted to learn first from the book he was researching from. Briefly a devious look seemed to cross his face, but after she blinked his face had turned back to normal and he finally spoke up about which jutsu he was learning. The Mystical Palm jutsu was a basic but very helpful jutsu to learn for all medics, and many variations stemmed from that jutsu.

“When I was learning this technique, my teacher had me practice on injured fish. You get to feel how your chakra flows through the injury and speeds up the healing process instead of just envisioning it, and it helped me see if I was focusing enough chakra or if I needed more depending on if the wound was healing or not. Plus since the fish needed to go back to the water quickly it gave me a sense of urgency that mimicked how quickly you need to heal others whilst out in the field on missions or in battle.” Hikari walked over to the table and stood beside the younger shinobi as she spoke, pulling out a kunai from the pouch on her thigh and setting it on the table. While she was placing the kunai down it seemed he was reading over the mystical palm technique again from the book, and the kunoichi couldn’t help but smile at the sight. It brought back memories of when she would borrow books from the Konoha library and read them at the training grounds before practicing them for a couple of hours in order to learn the techniques. Back then she rarely had someone to train with so she had to train alone, but luckily that wouldn’t be the case for this aspiring medic. He had someone willing to teach him if he so wished to continue learning.

Mikaela moved his eyes away from the book and looked back at her while performing the hand signs for mystical palm, her eyes followed his movements and her Byakugan watched as his chakra flowed through his tenketsu network, rushing over his arms as he focused the chakra to his hands. His fingertips began to glow softly and it moved over his hands but before they could fully envelop his palms and last enough to perform any kind of healing the chakra suddenly vanished.

“Thank you for the demonstration. You need to focus more chakra into the technique on top of keeping it controlled for such an extended period of time.” Hikari performed the same hand seals as he had previously, snake then ox then tiger then ram and then finally rat, and focused her chakra to her hands, within seconds they glowed a faint blue hue with the blue color extending about an inch above her fingertips. “Do you think it would help you to practice on an actual injury? I am not sure there are any fish we could use around here, but I do not mind if you practice on me.”

(WC: 525)
(TWC: 1,716)
(AP: 400 - 15 Byakugan -50 Mystical Palm = 335)
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin

Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:42 pm
"I don't know, I could end up hurting you," Mikaela said and simply pressed his lips together as he knew his teacher was right, but he figured with knowing his chakra control, this would be a piece of cake for him; however, he guessed that wisdom was gained in earnest and hard work not by simply asking. “Nature does not hurry... Yet everything is accomplished…” he said simply to himself. Mikaela placed his still steaming tea on the desk and took a deep breath. “Alright. Trying too hard..” He said with a slight shake of his arms. Picking up a metal scalpel that lay on the counter, he would proceed to raise leave up and create a blood wound on his left forearm. Closing his eyes, he’d quickly move through the five seals Snake > Ox > Tiger > Ram > Rat and allowed the chakra to form over his right hand. Maybe starting with one hand, rather than two would help.

"Focus but let it flow. Don’t restrict it.” Mikaela listened to himself and focused on the shape of the chakra and the feel of it. The way it moved over his hands. “Now, think about how much you think you need to heal yourself… “ Mikaela thought about it as the red-like chakra moved and shaped itself over his hands. He thought about how the senior medic’s chakra had been so perfectly formed around her hands. Mikaela takes another breath and concentrates on the feel of his chakra as he caused it to move along his skin. A flowing and alive entity that so many take for granted. He pushed it and molded it around his hands and his fingertips. How much chakra to use was something that made it a bit difficult to control. Thinning out in some areas and staying thick around his hands themselves. Mikaela's chakra had become almost entirely thick as he focus on healing himself. 'Now release it.' He told himself as if he was just talking to himself as he gave a nod and dispersed that chakra, and opened his eyes to look at Hikari. 

“Well? How did I do?” He asked the Hyuuga becoming almost excited about the small amount of progress that he had made. It was a small bit but it was still progressing as the wound closed a little from what he could see. Taking a sip from his tea, he’d place it down once more and close his eyes.  “What should I do, Hikari, maybe I should practice on you since you have your byakugan." He stated what she already presumably said. She was the expert here, so maybe he needs to follow her teachings if he is wanting to get anywhere.

[TWC:1,944]
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:44 pm

Hikari Hyuuga

Post WC: 610
Total WC: 2,326

AP:

280/400

“You wouldn’t hurt me, because you would be healing me right away!” The snowy haired woman tried to combat his concerns with logic but he would have none of it, deciding to try his own method of training for this technique first. Mikaela seemed to be quite the stubborn student, although in this instance it was not entirely harmful to be so unmoveable in his stance on how to learn. Hikari chose to silently observe and be there in case something went wrong, thus giving him the opportunity to grow on his own.

His growth included any trial and error with training, although she hoped it would be trial and success. She was rooting for him to have found a way to understand what he was doing wrong with the technique in his own way, even if it meant he had to cause injury to himself for a few moments. Hikari hated to see the crimson ooze down his arm, and she had to fight the urge to immediately heal him of his self-inflicted wound. He will heal himself, he can do it!

Lilac eyes followed the flow of his chakra as he made the hand seals and began to pool the energy to his hands, this time with a faint red hue. “Looking good so far.” She whispered her encouragement so as to not interrupt his train of thought. Then silence ensued once more as he focused more chakra to his hands and morphed it to the shape of his hand, similar to the way that her own chakra shifted across her skin. Just when she thought he was going to send his chakra further into the wound he dispersed it instead, his eyes looking at her expectantly.

“You did very well, Mikaela! It was a big improvement from where you were minutes ago, and you caught on incredibly fast to what I had shown you. With a bit more practice you’ll master this technique!” Hikari smiled brightly at him, joining in his excitement. She made the snake then ox then tiger then ram and then finally rat hand seals as she focused her chakra to pool around her hands, causing them to glow the familiar faint blue tint. “Keep your eyes closed and pay attention to the feeling of my chakra flooding your wound and stimulating your cells to begin healing faster.”

Her palms rested less than an inch away from the scalpel wound and the blue aura from her hands took over the entirety of the injury. Then Hikari focused her chakra to the inside of the wound, inciting the cells lining the cut to duplicate over and over again until they started to heal the damaged tissue. For Mikaela, he would feel a faint sense of warmth coming from his injury as the cells went through the division process and started to repair what had been lost. He would have also felt the wave of chakra when she had first moved her hands closer to the injury, enough to give him a vague sense of how much chakra he would need to use for this technique.

After a few seconds she withdrew her palms as she said, “All better now! Did you learn anything from that? Still want to practice it on me?” She hoped this impromptu lesson would be enough to give him a better understanding of how to maneuver this technique as well as how it felt for both the giver and receiver. If he still wanted to practice healing with both hands, she would extend her left forearm for him to practice with, her eyes glinting with wholehearted trust for him.

(AP: 335 - 5 Byakugan - 50 Mystical Palm = 280)
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin

Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:56 am
His medical abilities have been put to the test, for sure but this is supposedly a normal jutsu to learn. "Hm," Mikaela muttered as she extended her arm to practice on her. Mikaela nodded to her and then eventually cut her arm and then lifted the kunai away from his skin. Always one to rise to the challenge, Zunair was now curious to see just how good he was. Dropping the metal scalpel into the silver tray next to him he formed the hand seals Snake > Ox > Tiger > Ram > Rat and at a rapid pace. A pale red like began to emanate from his hand and he set about putting it over his arm where the stinging feeling was on her arm. It was painstaking work, having to use their own bodies to train like this, but what was he to do when he had no team members.

Mikaela shook his head, he was getting distracted and needed to focus on the jutsu at hand as you realized the jutsu stopped because he stopped funneling chakra into his hand. "I suppose I should try this again," he stated as he performed the hand seals Alright. This time he was going to make it right as he'd make the hand seals Snake > Ox > Tiger > Ram > Rat and hone the chakra that began to flow about his hands. His focus was on the chakra and her arm. This was going to be his test. 

As he neared her arm, he didn't focus on just the outer skin, but the entirety of the limb. With the red-like chakra flowing around his hand, he positioned them on the forearm and felt his hands almost pulsate as the chakra began swirling into her arm. It was a focus that he hadn't really had to worry about before as he wouldn't know until he had looked inside to see if it happened. Once he had felt like he had made the arm close-up, he dispursed the chakra from his hands and moved to look onto the arm. To his amazement, the wound was cleared. The emerald-eyed genin then would look back up to his superior, waiting for her approval, and start on the next step of their medical journey.

[TWC: 2,317]
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:48 am

Hikari Hyuuga

Post WC: 726
Total WC: 3,052

AP:

235/400

Warm liquid began to trickle down her forearm as Mikaela cut her with the kunai, enough to cause injury but not enough for it to be severe. Her life was not at risk over this small cut, and quickly he went to work on trying to patch her up. He formed the familiar hand seals as his hands were enveloped in a light red hue. His soft palm wrapped around the wound, and she grinded her teeth a little at the pressure of his hand. Despite being used to getting hurt and having far more severe injuries, she wasn’t immune to pain like she sometimes wished she could be.

The color from his hands started to fade and before he noticed they were completely back to normal, no sign of chakra being funneled to them anymore. Her voice was stern and a little cold as she said, “It is fine because we are in training, but please remember that losing focus out in the field or while treating a patient is unacceptable, and could even result in your death if you aren’t careful.” Hikari wouldn’t be a proper teacher if she didn’t give him even a little scolding for getting distracted- like she said if he wasn’t paying attention in certain situations he could easily lose his life. She didn’t want to see or hear of that happening and hoped a little tough love would help prevent that unfortunate scenario.

He acknowledged he needed to try again and did the repetitive task of performing hand seals and focusing chakra. Soon after his chakra laden hand touched her arm for the second the pressure subsided and she no longer felt blood ooze out of her open skin, a soft smile gracing her lips once she noticed this. It was a sign her student was getting the hang of the jutsu and their training was paying off.

“Congratulations, you’ve done it! My arm is patched up perfectly, no more injury!” she moved her arm around to demonstrate that it had in fact been healed completely. “I am proud of you, Mikaela! Great job.” She gave her pupil a big grin, she was genuinely happy that he had done the jutsu correctly. It gave her a sense of fulfillment to see the student she was guiding do well.

She moved to look at the book he had been reading, her eyes scanning the pages until she found the jutsu she had in mind. She flipped through the pages until she reached her destination: the Chakra Scalpel technique. “This jutsu, Chakra Scalpel, is good for both offensive uses and for procedures in the operating room. Instead of using utensils such as a real scalpel or a kunai you can use your own chakra to cut through someone’s skin. This is especially useful when you are out in the field and need to do emergency surgery on someone since you will not have to worry about trying to disinfect your operating tools when they consist of pure chakra.”

The kunoichi allowed her student to process what she said as well as read over the page for the technique in their medical book. It mentioned everything he would need to know about the jutsu, just like it did for the Mystical Palm jutsu. “I’ll demonstrate this technique on one of these practice dummies, since this does not require healing they will work perfectly.” Hikari then made her way to the closet gurney that had a lifeless form on it, the soulless eyes of the dummy staring up at her as she hovered above. She waited for Mikaela to be closer to observe before she made the following handseals: tiger, horse, rabbit, rat, then dog.

A faint blue aura covered her hands as she focused her chakra to them, much like they had to do for the previous technique, although this time the chakra felt more condensed and was more to a sharper point. She placed her right hand above the dummy's stomach and then slowly moved it down until her chakra was touching the skin, then she cut a straight line across the stomach. If it had blood the crimson liquid would have painted her arm, instead the inside of the dummy became visible and Mikaela could see the rubbery organs beneath the skin flaps.

“Need me to show you that again?”

(AP: 280 -40 Chakra Scalpel -5 Byakugan = 235)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum