Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Spilling the Tea [Summit]

+5
Gogyou Bushuugi
Mizuki Ohta
Travin Iburi
Ryouta Shinkou
Murata
9 posters
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 3 Empty Re: Spilling the Tea [Summit]

Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:24 pm
Sounds of pouring liquid, an interesting comment, the sound of glass sliding smoothly over veneer wood - her left hand went up automatically to grab the glass that was offered to her. As her fingers gripped the glass and brought it up to her mouth she took a deep inhale - sake. Upon exhale she would respond with a few words to the man from Kumo, “Not lost, just waiting for my turn.” The few sips she took were taken in moderation, not only to enjoy the drink but to bide her time as the conversation between the two kage wrapped up, rather neatly she would say. Poetically even as it took only a few sentences between the two to come to agreement on the village’s release - eyes still closed she took another sip of the sharp liquid, allowing it to sting her lips to a pronounced red.

The Mizukage continued to speak in that overly political manner - causing a bit of introspection on how she too did the same in her first summit. The Mizukage was addressing a new topic of which she was more familiar with, though these details were askew… as most things mentioned in this meeting had been - second hand information as always. Commentary on lack of actual neutrality … based on the recounted happenings from the one who made it so hostile to begin with. Actively tracking… Ragdoll… hypocritical… the words floated into her mind like a dream - she heard them all, every line and all their petty connotations - but her eyes remained closed, sipping again from her glass.

Then the words she had longed to hear, begged to hear from anyone other than herself - constitutes an act of war, obviously. Only then did her eyes finally open, gazing over the glass she held paused over her lips. A smirk of a more devious nature than was normal for such words spread before she downed the remaining drink without a flinch - setting the glass gently down atop the wood. “Where. To. Start.” Her one hand still laid on the table, met soon after with the other as they folded into a neat pair, anchoring her center as she leaned forward in her seat. “First, Hello, Mizukage. I am Mizuki Kyuketsuki, and may I say… it took you fucking long enough.” The eyes that stared down the woman held no one else in the room but her - hyper focus from blood lust perhaps but she knew a target when she saw one. “When we met in that bar during the Hoshigakure Chuunin Exams, you felt more like a mother hen in need of a drink - now however you feel more like a snake among grass, and I'm here for it.” 

Let's set something straight right here and now, I hosted that summit with these exact hopes for Konoha freedom, it is not my fault he decided to start the bidding at every village in the room giving up their secret techs, and I do believe he also demanded a sword from the Raikage at the time. Upon denial he chose to stoop so low as to belittle those against him, I promised one thing, his safe extraction from the village and he was given that. Not once did I promise what was to happen to him after he stepped through my gates.” At this point she would have lifted her left leg up to settle on the chair, resting her left elbow on her knee and her chin on her clenched fist. The free hand drummed the pattern the Mizukage’s heart was following. 

“This feels like a gift, and here I am bringing you nothing in return. So, let me express my most sincere form of gratitude for you gall, it's so lovely to see someone else be so forward.”, her voice lacked the serious tone the Mizukage was giving her but her words were genuine. Instead she spoke as though someone had given her the most coveted prize and she was alive with glee. Her body language oozed eagerness and glee that words of war should not bring about. “I don’t take insults lightly Lady Mizukage, and I take your words even less so. This is your only chance to take back your words, a chance offered in good faith for an old drinking partner such as yourself… but I doubt you will. With an audience like this? I hope for your peoples sake your bluff holds water.” She couldn't help but bite her thumb nail as she watched Murata’s face - only then flicking her eyes up to stare at the man who stood behind her. A small giggle left her, causing her smirk to turn to a full blown sadistic smile, “War it is then.”

WC 782

Satoru Jugo, Akabayashi Terumi, Gogyou Bushuugi, Ichigo Sato and Murata like this post

Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:39 pm
Ah yes, finally some good news. After the Hokage's counteroffer had been taken into consideration the Mizukage finally accepted, agreeing to release Konohagakure in return for two of its village exclusive techniques. Perhaps it would be for the best, this whole mess had been going on for far too long and although Kirigakure could easily continue enjoying the fruits of their vassal, at some point there would have been nothing more to gain. At least now everyone could move on, their discussion ending with a promise to visit the Leaf in order to formalize terms and copy the scrolls. "A fine compromise". It seemed the, quotation marks, easiest part was finally done as they were about to move on to the next matter at hand.

It was then that a certain shift in atmosphere took place, everyone in the room aware that the next topic would either make or break the meeting. In the letter the Mizukage had delivered to Ichigo she briefly touched on the different matters that were going to be discussed during the summit, one of them being the failed assassination attempt on her predecessor's life. The Drunk obviously didn't know all the details, nor did he ask, his guess leading him to believe something happened the last time all of the Kage met, and whatever it was appeared to be grave enough for Sunagakure to aim for the previous Mizukage's life. And just like that Ichigo's theory got confirmed, Murata directing herself to Mizuki as she mentioned the event described in the letter.

Just as he feared, with her last couple of words Murata initiated and set the tone for the rest of the conversation, declaring Sunagakure's action as an act of war. "I would suggest to choose your words carefully Lady Mizukage, but I believe you've thought this through long enough". There wasn't much he could do, a matter as that couldn't be solved with simply offering a couple of village exclusives, that much was obvious. As a mediator it would be his task to make sure things remained on topic, however, the possibility of an upcoming war between two villages wasn't exactly what he had in mind. The Kazekage had remained on the background so far, perhaps even slightly annoyed how things were progressing, but now she could no longer ignore the conversation.

Was it enjoyment or sarcasm? He couldn't quite put his finger on it. Whatever it was, the Lady of the Sand suddenly had the time of her life as she finished listening to the Mizukage's statements. As always there were two sides to a story, one portrayed the events with Kirigakure as the victim while the other side believed the Mist wasn't without blame. However, it was interesting to witness how Mizuki didn't mind taking on the role of the villain, trying to push as many buttons as possible. "Oh boy". Almost as if she wanted to drive Murata up the wall even further the Kazekage continued her verbal assault, allowing the Mist to take back their declaration of war, knowing all too well there would be no turning back now.

Calling out the potential bluff the Lady of the Sand briefly waited before finally confirming the opposite side's statement, war it was. 

(WC: 542, TWC: 2078)

Nature Stacks: 4/6

Gogyou Bushuugi and Murata like this post

Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:31 pm
Murata's eyes narrow, face stony. The tapping of the Kazekage's nails against the table picks up in pace with the Mizukage's heartbeat.

"Am I wrong? What else would that constitute? No harm, no foul, is that it?" she says in response to Ichigo, eyes still piercing into the Kazekage. She realizes that she has been too blunt for her goals, and that frustrates her, especially as the mood of the room turns against her for calling a spade a spade. Mizuki's lean forward invites no retreat from her, only the Mizukage's expression turning to ice.

"That makes two of us," she snaps in response to the 'snake in the grass' comment, slipping more heavily into her accent in her anger. At Mizuki's giggling response and look of glee as she confirms that war is what she gleefully intends, Murata stands, something between disbelief and loathing in her expression. The childish, sadistic glee of the Kazekage is completely incomprehensible to her. Murata looks at Mizuki as though the other woman is a particularly repugnant space alien. "You vicious goddamn fool. Is this a game to you? You've abandoned Konohagakure, what are you throwing lives away for, your pride? The only reason I ever invited here was so this wouldn't have to happen. War, right. I'll handle this right now."

Murata's pulse quickens to something impossible for a normal person, body flooding with adrenaline. The room is flooded with her killing intent, the warm atmosphere instantly drained of hospitality and replaced with cold chill. The lamps flicker, and every shadow seems filled with wolves, gleaming fangs and teeth and hungry breath. The three-meter gap between Murata and Mizuki instantly seems painfully, dangerously close as the mother hen reveals herself as a predator of equal merit.

"'Oh boy' is right," Murata says humorlessly. "I apologize for this, Deputy Raikage, Hokage. Please take your leave. I'll be in touch soon."

TWC 2849

Blood Tastes Like Iron -40AP
Display of Power - 650 Artificial Stats

Statpage:

Akabayashi Terumi, Jun Fuji, Enishi, Gogyou Bushuugi, Lachesis, Ichigo Sato and Gonk like this post

Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:39 pm
And so it was done. A small sigh of relief came out of the lips of the young Kage as his hands sunk onto the sides of the chair, the subtle shifting of his guard catching him slightly off guard but he didn't mind it for now. Ishimaru turned his eyes back to the Mizukage as he spoke," It is good we could come to an agreement outside of bloodshed. No one needs to die for liberation. If it is all the same to you after the conclusion of this meeting i can bring you and your aide to the village in order to get our agreed terms dated, signed and taken care of," quite the leader he had become so soon. No more Konoha shinobi needed to die for this and peace could, hopefully, return to the world. Of course he didn't expect the village to fully be over and as he would have it...he was right. His eyes shifted from the Mizukage to the Kazekage as the assault on her predecessor was brought up, a topic he was surely to stay out of. While he had no inclination on the events that transpired during this, the details were true as the Kazekage confirmed it. The air within the room suddenly became darker, if not heavier as the young Shinkou tapped on the arm rest of his chair, a nod for his guard to come closer to him. Karruchi being vigilant would come closer to him, standing where his right hand would be right beside her. The two watched in silence as the events unfolded chaotically, the lilac eyed shinobi keeping tabs on the room with her Byakugan which caused her to lean closer to the Hokage," I think it is time for us to take our leave," the words were but whispers to the salt and peppered haired Kage as he held his left hand up in a motion to wait. Whatever was about to transpire here...he needed to know would it subside or spark into a fire.

His hopes slowly waned as the Kazekage without a hint of sarcasm let the words fly. Let there be war. The notion was enough for the Hokage to know that while peace was given to one, destruction was given to another. Ishimaru would take a stand as Karruchi stood to his right, body at the ready but Ishimaru would not let her blood spill on this day. Taking into consideration the mood he would look to the delegation of Kumo before tactfully making his way to the door. His back would not leave the egress of the door as he backed away, both eyes watching the situation unfold. The challenge was given, but the Hokage was not scared. No amount of timid nature came from him as he and his aide left the room. Once the two were out of the room, Ishimaru's right hand firmly grabbed Karruchi's wrist while his left made the seal of confrontation. The space around the two would begin to swirl and distort before the two were gone in a flash of black and yellow. The space around them would change from the building they were just occupying to the office of the Hokage. With a hefty sigh he would look to his ANBU and utter only one sentence," Assemble the Jounin and Deputy Kage..."

560 WC
TWC: 2,917

[Exit via FTG]
(Will add ap/ link if i need to but seeing as i am not fighting i should be le good?)
Claims: 1500 to get https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45490-nature-chakra-proficiency-v7 (25% discount)
1417 toward https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44254-sage-mode-v7?highlight=Sage+Mode 1417/3000

Gogyou Bushuugi, Lachesis and Murata like this post

Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:50 pm
Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 3 K4auXqmgXLAZ-DKHpP-Tcp18cfIzs3-hjOQ-smKiInm0no3tS_2LBA8D5liv-6G6n2741cDqWQ77dCP_VP-T8BBUqDfoJYJAzsqbbCSS_9b0ttdvqYuq91YyCNP6xTL9LwNZzP-h

The atmosphere continued to change, the room starting to be filled with bloodlust and the mood no longer the same from when the meeting began. The Drunk soon realized all hope of the summit ending peacefully was lost. "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong". Truly a shame and perhaps even ironic. Just as things between Kirigakure and Konohagakure had been solved it appeared Sunagakure simply replaced the Leaf instead. "Is this what they mean with balance?". From the corner of his eye Ichigo noticed the Hokage felt it too, the young lord slowly standing up without saying a word, both men's eyes meeting each other as if they gave one another a sign to leave. 

With a deep sigh the Deputy filled his glass a final time, chugging the liquor down without any issue before firmly placing it on the table. "Satoru", his booming voice enough to notify the Storm Operative, making the man aware their time to leave had come as well. Adjusting the mask of the Darkened Skies Mk II armor, similar as to how he entered the room earlier, Ichigo prepared himself to exit the hotel, hoping the innocent members of staff would be allowed safe passage as well. "I suppose the seal served its purpose" he ironically said, referring to one of the preparations that were made ahead of the meeting. By then the Mizukage had started to release her pressure, no longer accepting the words of the Kazekage as both women called each other out. "Perhaps this is all but a game to you, but remember, in games you can start over". The Drunk finally stood up, disappointed things had come to this.

Walking to the door, assuming Satoru could read between the lines, Ichigo made it to the exit, aware his final words would be nothing more than a fool's hope. "I hope each of you is ready to face the consequences your actions will have, if not for yourself then for those who choose to follow you. It's not too late yet". A helpless smile hidden behind his mask, more than aware there would be no convincing the women in search for blood. "It was a pleasure meeting you all. Let's go". His debut came to an end but something said they hadn't seen the last of it yet. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 2466)
Claims:
- 2466 towards Desolation
- 48 AP
- pen pals with Samehada

Satoru Jugo, Gogyou Bushuugi and Murata like this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:09 am
This whole exchange couldn’t have gone more in favor if she prayed to Jashin for it, honestly each piece kept playing into each pocket so perfectly it was almost a sin to bear witness to. First to witness the snapping of the Mizukage’s façade was so beautiful it might hurt another to watch. Biting back at the mediator she chose to invite was the first of many a sign to come that Mizuki had breached that coveted layer of control she tried to wield like armor. Her body language yielded the result she expected as well - no draw back or withdrawal, only further hardening of a mask so quickly forged. 

To further prove her synopsis of this slip the Mizukage stands, her expression showing nothing short of every emotion she must be feeling - disbelief and loathing among the most prominent, but the most distinguished is disgust. Shown prominently on the young woman's face as they stare each other down, casually she moves her foot from the seat to the tables edge - testing lightly with pressure that it wasn’t bolted down in anyway - all the while her nail did not leave her lip as she stared the woman down. Here comes the melt down…

As if on cue the woman's next words were an explosion, targeted at her but still missing their mark all the same. As her words erupted into her ears she calmly reached into her pocket and drew out a pack of cigarettes she kept on her along with a lighter - placing one cig between her lips she took her eyes off the Kage who still raged words of importance at her - lighting the stick and taking the first few draws from it before relinquishing a deep gulf of smoke as her masochistic gaze met the passionate ones.

Carefully she moved her poised foot from her seat to the floor again, with enough room between the chair and the table she rose from her seat as her hands slid into her pockets. Gazing around the room she took in it’s construct - all the while watching out of the corner of her attention the Hokage slipping out of the room. The ramping up of the heart beat was another noted change provided to her by the Mizukage - turning her gaze once more on the furious woman she smirked a bit - a full break it seems was on display.  Calling over her shoulder, “See you soon, ninth Hokage!”, needing not to shout as she was sure he heard her as he exited the room. She kept moving slowly as she took in the room at large, all while keeping tabs on the unmoving heartbeat that pounded from Murata’s chest.

The chill in the room felt more at home than any feigned hospitality - the 3 meters between the two held for only a moment before she continued her path to the windows that lined the room; 12 meters from the woman’s held position at the table. While each step was controlled so were the hand seals she formed with one hand still concealed in her pocket, as she turned and leaned her back to the cool panes of glass she felt the release of chakra enact the additional rain clouds to form around her in the sky 50 meters in every direction to encompass the building completely - but the rain that struck against the windows was not rain at all, instead blood rained down upon the building and area. In a few more moments the room was tinted red as the light played with the environment outside - the room that was 20 meters across from the wall of windows to the adjoining wall  and 20 meters from the door to the opposite wall, was now tinted the offensive shade of red. The table sat off center of the room, closer to the wall lined with food which was across from the window ladened wall. The door stood to Souji’s back, 4 meters behind where he stood. 

“A game for pride? No my dear, this is for FUN.” , though she had waited to actually reply til all the figures had left the room it had changed nothing in those moments - only moving as those around her had - to settled against the blood drenched glass as the last figure left the room and she stared the Mizukage down from her standing position of anger at the table; her body guard dutifully 2 or 3 meters behind her watching the parade of outsiders leave the room. With another drag from her cigarette she puffed out another deep cloud of nose wrinkling smoke, “The only reason? And here I thought we could have a calm conversation but you blew your cap far faster than I expected… children these days, you lack none of the appreciation of the long con. You want to handle it now, handle it then. I’ve lived nearly a century, I beg you to teach me something new.”, her tone was nothing like she had used this evening, instead of sadistic she sounded tired and bored. The display the Mizukage showed held no power over her nor did it really register past an increased heartbeat - pulling a hand from a pocket she took the lit cig from her mouth for a moment, holding it out in an expectant gesture. All the while her concealed hand held perched to perform the next jutsu if need be.

Display of Power Rate - 500 [unaffected]

Jutsu Used:
AP - 2000
Rain Tiger At Will - 50 AP

Skill Used - Nature Corruption
AP at end - 1950

Last edited by Mizuki Ohta on Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited my AP)

Enishi and Gogyou Bushuugi like this post

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default

Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:19 am
Travin watched the entire thing go down, standing at his normal position .5 meters behind and to the right of Murata. His Seigan still shinning under his hood as he kept a close eye on the Kazakage and her guard, as they others seemed to be cool with everything while she seemed to be slowly getting more and more pissed. Travin thought she reminded him of a tea kettle about to blow off of the stove, and he was just waiting for the lid to pop. He wondered if this was going to end up in a fight, and who would side with whom. He hopped that the best response would be that Kumo and Konoha sided with them. However, with them literally just freeing Konoha he didn’t think they would be rushing to their aid at the moment, and from what he heard from Murata on the way over Kumo was mostly wanting to stay neutral in all of this. Leaving the best possible outcome being, Konoha and Kumo both quietly leave the room. All of this went through his head while he waited on the Kazakage to answer Murata’s question about Suna’s actions constituting a war. 

The answer that Murata got was about what Travin had been expecting more hostility from the Kazakage, and Travin knew at that point that this was most definitely going to end with a fight, but of what kind he had no idea just yet. Travin wondered just what everyone was thinking at this point as well it seemed that Ichigo tried to settle things down, but it was too late with the talks of war already on the table and both women's temper’s flaring to unseen hights, as Murata went right back at the Kazakage. Letting her killing intent flow freely throughout the room and telling both the Deputy Raikage and Hokage to take their leave. To which both agreed and slowly left the room, not letting their backs be shown at any point. Travin thought it was a smart move, as it would suck to get hit in the back by some cross fire or something. While the four of them were leaving, Travin loosened Slither from within its sheath on his side with just his left hand, knowing that if he used both it might constitute the start of this battle before it was time. 

Mizuki couldn’t help but give another jab at the Hokage as he walked out with a see you soon commit. Something that Travin thought was very hopeful for the Kazakage a little arrogant. It made him decide that he didn’t like her at all now. To put such disrespect that she would easily defeat himself and Murata in battle. They were not some common shinobi or shinobi from the current Konoha who’s had most of their shinobi abandon them, or Hoshi who hide behind their walls in the desert hoarding knowledge. They were Kiri shinobi who were trained in not how to fight, but how to kill from the time they could walk. Their profession was soldier, they were called the bloody mist for a reason, and while under the leadership of Kizmaru they may have slid slightly more into technological advancement. He didn’t think it had been so long that people forgot who they were. Either way, Murata and Travin would remind the world who Kiri was today. A nation to be respected and feared. 

Travin waited for the sign from Murata and upon getting it he would kill these two for their disrespect not of him but of his nation, and remind the people of the world not to take Kiri lightly.

WC-609 TWC-1398

stat page:

Enishi and Gogyou Bushuugi like this post

Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default

Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:28 am
It was over as quickly as it had begun. The tension in the meeting ran high, so much so that even the freakish sword on the Mizukages back began sweating bullets.

There were a few takeaways from the conversations that had transpired. The first was the discussion in relation to the Village Exclusive techniques possessed by Konohagakure. The fact that the Mizukage had requested the Flying Thunder God technique by name had peaked Satorus interest. She appeared to be an intelligent woman so for her to have requested a technique of that calibre in exchange for the Leafs freedom only meant that she held the technique in high regards.

For a brief moment, he wondered what the technique had to offer for the Mizukage to request it in exchange for the nations freedom. By definition, the village forbidden techniques not only come with a lot of power but proportional risk. Despite having read a large number of the literature housed in the Thunderpeaks Campus, the Jugo hadn’t stumbled on any mentions of a Flying Thunder God; if anything, it sounded something akin to a technique out of the Book of Raijin but even then he had no background of how this technique potentially functioned.

Before Satoru could mentally digest the brief exchange of information, the Hokage issued a counteroffer, bringing to light the presence of the Rasenshuriken and Multi-Shadow clone techniques. Once again, the existence of these forbidden techniques intrigued the nosey Jugo. He wasn’t aware of the scope of functionality, but he couldn’t help but want to procure the techniques for himself. Over the past few months, Satoru found himself becoming a bit of a book worm, reading through the assortment of literature housed in the village library. With the knowledge that he had procured over the months of training and honing his understanding of the literature he developed a series of advanced elemental manipulation in the form of his Infinity line but we that he had realised that the sky was the limit and thus his pursuit for knowledge and power had begun.

Satorus attention shifted to the Kazekage as she introduced herself. “Mizuki Ohta…” thought Satoru; a name he recalled from his stint at Sunagakure. She was indeed the Kazekage but her demeanour, aura and general presence was very much different to the Mizuki that Satoru had first met. The Mizuki he knew appeared very much in control; elegant and blessed with an air of finesse. But in this instance, her excessive thirst for blood created quite a toxic atmosphere; her presence was sinister, so much so that it invited a growl from the Mizukages large sword.

Ichigo addressed the growling sword in an almost laugh inducing fashion; Satoru restrained a laugh, instead opting to grin under the confines of his mask. “He’s got jokes.” he thought to himself as his grin stretched from ear to ear, only visible to the likes of the Byakugan wielding young man that had accompanied the Kazekage. There was no way for Satoru to know that the young man could see under his mask of course as he didn’t possess any form of Dojutsu that would otherwise hint to the Jugo of the presence of the Hyuuga Kekkei Genkai. Like clockwork, the conversation took a more ominous turn as a discussion began around the likes of one Kenshin Uzumaki, a Sunagakure representative who attempted to assassinate the previous Mizukage. “The balls on that man.” thought the 25 year old.

Satorus ears perked up, he was fond of underhanded tactics and the fact that this foreign individual had somehow got the drop on another Kage was intriguing. Every part of him wanted to ask – “How exactly did he get the drop on the Mizukage?” but instead he managed to restrain his eager curiosity. He figured it’d be ever difficult to catch a Kage off-guard so the fact that this Uzumaki had done exactly that made him a person of interest for the orange haired male.

As the Kazekage came to address the room, her speech carried a frosty tone, she was direct, firm, and ready to catch them hands! For a moment, the Jugos fight, or flight instincts sparked up as he sensed the need to defend himself in response to the Sand Kages rather ruthless rhetoric despite it being aimed at the Mizukage. Thankfully, it wasn’t long before the Mizukage snapped back; her drowning presence pilling into the room in bucket fulls. In that moment, Satorus hands instinctively moved into hand seals; “Fuck.” he clenched his jaw as he clenched his hands into fist to mitigate the instinctive formation of hand seals. “Best not to cause a diplomatic incident.” he said internally.

“I’m not on their level… yet.” Felt the young Chuunin as he observed the Mizukages Display of Power. It stunned him; his palms got sweety, knees weak, arms heavy, vomit building in his stomach: must’ve been his cooks’ spaghetti. The ever-thoughtful Deputy Kage must have observed the Jugos lapse in concentration as he called out to him just loud enough for the only the armoured Shinobi to hear.

He snapped out of it, whatever ‘it’ was. His gaze shifted to the likes of the Konohagakure delegation as they began to make their way towards the exit. With a gentle bow, the Jugo pivoted, facing away from the two demons that remained in the room with their side kicks. There was no doubt in his mind that their quarrel would spell tragedy for the under-developed Tea Country – but it wasn’t his war to fight and so he made his way out of the room, briefly pausing as the Hokage grabbed the wrist of his compatriot before disappearing.

Satorus eyes widened, “Teleportation?” he believed as the duo faded in a flash of black and yellow. The Jugo had learned enough to make his head spin: not only was this an insight into world politics but it also gave him a first-hand view of how 3 of the most powerful people in this world operated. Trouble was brewing, the Jugo realized in light of recent events that it wouldn’t be long before the rising tides came crashing against Kumos storm walls; there was only one thing left to do – Get Stronger.

As Satoru and the Deputy made their way out of the hotel, the orange haired juggernaut quipped, “Well, that went swimmingly... Fancy a drink?” He grinned as they made their way towards the city’s borders.
[Exit]
Thanks for having us
WC – 1074
Me and Ichigo Both Claiming - https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50323-protection-assignment#381415
B Rank in line with the scope of the mission and this event.
6000 Ryo & 45 AP Converted to 2250 Ryo.

Daiko and Gogyou Bushuugi like this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:26 am
So it was true? The former Kazekage, Kenshin Uzumaki, aimed to assassinate the previous Mizukage? Souji was completely unaware of this, what’s more small fragments of his first time meeting that man would plague his mental. It was him that helped Souji obtain Soulfire, at the cost of his right eye — which now finds shelter within the head of Mizuki. Souji knew that there was an air of corruption that revolved around that guy, he could see it in his chakra, chakra that was so dark and ill, completely opposite to that of his own, which was now so vivid and cleansing. But he was someone dear to Mizuki, and she was dear to him. That was clear to see. Souji could find that connection clearly without the use of his Byakugan. 

Mizu, his mother, would feed the questions of the Mizukage with more toying and nonchalant retorts. She wasn’t taking her seriously, or the accusation that tied to her at the ankles. Was this her way of owning up to the pointed fingers, or was this the apex predator within her bending her behaviors to its will? It was beginning to be harder to tell as the exchange went on…what was happening? But did knowing really make much of a difference to him? Mostly not, he was there, again to protest Mizuki and protect them from her. But…but…

Things started to shift gears, the Mizukage stood with nothing short of death on side. The room grow still, the air thin. Souji could see the Kage and Deputy depart with their company. Both Mizukage and Kazekage giving them parting words. Souji would want to take a step forwards to shield his mother, but he couldn’t…he was struck with something he only knew from one person on this planet…fear. 

Fear is a natural, powerful, and primitive human emotion. It involves a universal biochemical response as well as high individual emotional response. It alerts you to the presence of danger or the threat if harm, whether that danger is physical or psychological. Scared, frightened, afraid and terrified are probably the most common adjectives to describe feeling fear for him, but if you want to broaden your vocabulary, there are many other useful alternatives. The beating of his heart would without a doubt increase, beads of sweat rolling from his head to his chin, dripping to the floor. His eye somewhat shaky as he looked on to this woman, but not losing its focus. Ladies and Gentlemen, Souji was indeed scared. 

However, he would not allow himself to verbally admit to that. The man that still walked the streets of Konoha, his father, that beat fear into him every single day of his life up until he escaped had also gave him a valuable lesson in the matter. “Fear, when used a a blanket and only that is superfluous. It truly holds no weight to the caster whatsoever, but when used by the inflicted…now that’s dangerous.” Those words, oppressing and stern words would echo in his head over and over again. Fear was like an adrenaline rush that would unlock the limiters on the body. And so…

The veins of the Hyuuga would bulge and spread all over his body. Though it wouldn’t be noticeable as they were already bulged on his head due to his eye. But his neck would subtly spread with them. He noticed the unfastening of the Mizukage’s guard sword. He could read his body movement and knew he was ready to pounce. The boy would smirk, as he looked on, hands still within his pockets, concealed and weaving two different sets of seals, one of each hand. The flames that housed his soul and within his right eyes would dance more prominently now.  His back to the door, four meters apart, him standing before the Mizukage only six meters apart and her guard being only three to four meters behind her as stated before. Mizu twelve meters to his left at the window. The room tinted red as of blood was destined to coat these walls. Souji did not need to take a step forward, but if any of these two clowns were to make a single move he would blow them back to the pissy mist! 

The Byakugan was locked on to everything within the room, all it took was one threatening motion, or even a heart flutter. 

Mizuki, would continue to taunt, playing mind games to see just how far she could push the Mizukage. The question would be, is she in control of this impasse, or if Murata was a new addition to her collection of pawns? It was all going to fall in the Mizukage’s next move — war was inevitable, but lives are better sacrificed when there is a strategy, that much he learn from his father. It disgusts him how much those teachings remain with him. 

[TWC: 1,793]

Byakugan: 5 AP 
Limitation Removal [Restricted]: 50

AP Gauge: 2000 -> 1930
Health: 300 -> 290 (VE Effect)

Stats:
Vigor: 190
Chakra: 25
Speed: 240
Strength: 25

Spoiler:

Travin Iburi likes this post

Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --

Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:20 pm
It's time.

Once the decision is made to draw the blade, there is only the fight. Rage and disgust still burn in Murata's heart, fuelling her rash actions, but in the forefront they hand the wheel to cold purpose. Ichigo's words settle somewhere deep in her heart, ignored for the moment, but not forgotten. The seal burns red on the table, arrows pointing towards Murata... and then to Mizuki, and then to Souji. Unknown attacks from two angles. The instant they light up, Mizuki having just reached the window and looked back to her and Souji forming handseals, Murata's hands snap together by the briefest possible route, her cold gaze held with Mizuki's. The waitress walks to the door with Mizuki's mousse, takes one look at what's going on, and turns on her heel to immediately leave.

"Let's have some fun, then."

This fight will test her - her reserves cannot hold a candle to masters of Ninjutsu. She needs to have faith in Travin and her ability to hit fast and hard.

First, Mind's Eye of the Kagura, one hand forming the Seal of Confrontation in the instant before her hands meet to begin weaving seals. Her awareness overcomes the scrambling effect of the seal, and her chakra reaches out to Souji first, sending flashes through his mind of blood and warfare - memories that aren't his own. If, for some reason his chakra is inaccessible to her, it will instead reach out to Mizuki. If she manages to successfully sense either of them, she will gain a second Bond Counter - and she will have a sharp sense for what each of them is planning.

Then, a cloak of blue-green chakra erupts around her in loops, and her hands weave Space-Time Amplifier and Summoning Art - Wild Hunt. The instant her handseals complete, smoke erupts around her - resolving into the shape of the Pact of the Three, her display of power's threat turning true with a mass of charging wolves stampeding around her and carrying her forward at its Speed to immediately advance on the Kazekage, Murata picking up Samehada as she advances and pulling the mask and hood of her armor over her face. In addition, as Murata cast the technique, five silvery birds shimmering with green and blue emerged from her body - one perches on a wolf heading in Souji's direction and the other on a wolf heading Mizuki's, positioning two songbirds at the very outer edges of the technique as it spreads and three remaining around Murata.

If the stampede comes into contact with either Souji or Mizuki, they will be entrapped by the wolves and locked in place by their weight and fangs, and Murata will heave Samehada in a great slash across Mizuki - curiously not dealing lethal damage do her, scales seeming to pass through her, but exhausting her enough to knock her out if the Hunt has overtaken her. In addition, the wolves seem to pass through the environment, not harming the building - and carefully shepherding any staff caught within range to the edge of its radius, wolves politely apologizing for the trouble. The tea isn't even disturbed, and their fangs indeed do not draw blood, Murata's Tender Hands skill moving to nonlethally knock out her opponents - but still trap them within her technique.

TWC 3397

Ninshu - Gratitude -50 AP [210 Chakra, 210 Speed, 35 Chakra, 25 Strength]
Ninshu - Songbird -70AP
Space-Time Amplifier -50 AP
Summoning Art: Wild Hunt -100AP [Amplified - 210 Power, 250 Speed, 220 Health]
Display of Power
Tender Hands
AP 540/850
2/5 Bond Counters > 1/5 Bond Counters

Satoru Jugo, Tottori, Gogyou Bushuugi and Mizuki Ohta like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum