Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Getting Ready for Spring

+4
Zeref
Youta Shinkou
Jun Fuji
Sebastian Loghain
8 posters
Go down
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Getting Ready for Spring Empty Getting Ready for Spring

Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:49 pm
The wolf would make his way to the training grounds, paper in hand. He wasn't completely sure that he read it right, so he would read it over and over. Despite his hopes that he was somehow illiterate all of a sudden, the words on the letter still read the same thing each and every time. He was to take over duties leading Team Spring, the duties of Doctor Terumi taking up much of his time and preventing him from continuing to lead it. But why him? Those were some very large shoes to fill for anyone, and Loghain was not your average shinobi. He was more akin to a trained hound than a ninja assassin. Still, he had made great strides in his progress and self control. If he was a trained hound now, just a year back he was much more like a wild dog. The village had just started allowing him to travel around without a handler, and so it showcased their trust in him. Still, this was a huge leap from 'Hey, you don't need to be watched at all times for fear of the damage you could cause.' 

The dark haired wolf would be dressed for the weather, his long sleeve shirt would keep the chill off of his arms and his baggy dark pants would keep his legs warm. Resting atop his shirt was his newly acquired Flak Jacket, representing his promotion. It felt... out of place, honestly. It felt confining, to the point that the wolf considered just taking it off. It was approximately midday, the sun resting in the sky directly above which luckily helped to warm the otherwise cool Autumn air. 

Once at the training grounds the wolf would wait for the others to arrive, leaning against a training stump used for some sort of strike practice. It was a late start to the day, but unfortunately he has been having trouble sleeping. Nightmares have haunted his mind for several nights, keeping him from getting any sort of restful sleep. Once he was finally able to sleep soundly throughout the night, he made the most of it and slept far longer than usual. Hopefully the rest of the team was able to use the extra time before their meeting wisely, perhaps filing their bellies with a hearty meal and getting some odd jobs done around the village, or perhaps some early training in. 

This was far more just a meeting than an actual training session, but the wolf knew that something like that could change very quickly. Two of his currently assigned team were his teammates prior. He wondered how they would react to this sudden change of leadership. It wasn't his call to make, and the Doctor surely had several times more experience and things to show them all. It was rather unfortunate his duties forced him elsewhere. Of course, there was also another member assigned to this team, filling in the slot he once occupied. A Jun Fuji. He knew the other two, and had a rough idea of what they were capable of. Jun was the outlier of the team. The wolf had no experience with her to make any sort of assessment. 

This meeting should prove useful to all of Team Spring.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Getting Ready for Spring Empty Re: Getting Ready for Spring

Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:57 pm
It had only been a couple of days since Jun was considered a genin but the genin exam felt like it was ages ago. The test wasn't that hard for Jun, as she was naturally talented in the art of chakra control and was able to nail the ninjutsu requirements to pass. Her clan had basically had the idea of chakra down for centuries and she learned their stuff when she was 12. 

If this was so easy for Jun, why did she want to become a shinobi? The answer was pretty simple for them. Money, freedom, and freedom that is gained from having money. She grew up on a farm most of her life and their family wasn't that well off. Her father and mother worked hard on the fields and saw no gain out of it. Jun didn't want that kind of life. Her grandfather, Isha, explained to her that she could join the academy when she was 16 because by then they would've settled into Hoshi. He seemed pretty excited to get Jun into the ninja academy. One of the Varma Clan's elders thinks it was so that they could get their clan represented in Hoshi's ranks. But Jun didn't care. They were just happy to get out of the house. Now that she was graduated and was an adult, she was free to make her own choices about her career.

Now the responsibilities of a shinobi were to do missions and protect the village. Meaning Jun wouldn't just be doing free labor. Luckily, she wouldn't be doing them all alone. One of the structures Hoshi has in place is an organized group of genin, led by a senior shinobi, who would be placed on missions together. Jun would get placed on a group called Team Spring. 

Team Spring's members were a bunch of people Jun had no idea who they were. The team was: Loghain, Zeref, and Youta. Jun was going into their initial meeting blind and uncaring. 

The fresh genin arrived at the training fields where the team had been told to meet by Loghian, their chunin senior. Jun wore their training wear, comfortable combat pants with a sleeveless hoodie. Their long black hair would be braided traditionally and she'd be wearing her gold nose ring and a chained earpiece that would clip to the top side of their ear with minimal face makeup.  She would give a small wave to the group and lead against a used training post. 

WC: 415
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:49 pm
Youta knew he had training today with his teammates but the invitation came from Sabastian instead of Akabayashi which was weird.  Usually when we had training or a mission Akabayashi would send us the invitation.  Why would the invitation not come from Akabayashi? This seems very strange to Youta but he would wake up and start to get ready for some training.  He would start and get some breakfast.  He would just put on something loose and casual because it was not a mission. He was thinking he should go to the shops later and make sure he was ready for his next mission. He would head to the training grounds and see what was up and get ready for some training. He would stride towards the training grounds and see if Akabayashi was just busy and that is why Sebastian sent out the invitation.

He would walk into the training grounds and look around for Sebastian, someone he now considered a friend.  He would see Sebastian “Hey there Sebastian, how are you doing today? Where is Akabayashi? I saw you sent out the invitation but there was not much of an explanation on why it did not come from Akabayashi.  Do you know what the plan is today?”  Youta would notice another person near Sebastian. This young shinobi looked very young much like Youta does but probably a little younger.  SHe had black hair and looked like She knew Sebastian or was going to try to get to know him. Youta awould look at Sebastian and ask “Who is your new friend Sebastian? Hello my name is Youta. It is a pleasure to make your aquaintance. What is your name?”

WC 281

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 9000

Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:11 am
It was early in the morning and Zeref was just getting up out of a bed that gave him no comfort at the moment, he had a rough night. It seemed no matter what he did sleep would never come , it wasent untill the early hours of the morning when he had heard realized he had received a message telling him there would be a squad meeting. “I suppose some training this early never hurt”, he thought to himself as he got dressed. It had been a little while since he had been up this early morning training and now that he thought about it he had never gotten the chance to spar with Yuma.

After take a few minutes to get ready he left out the house and headed for the training grounds where they all were suppose to be meeting at and upon his arrival he was slightly surprised to see that someone else was there with them, A young woman. It didn’t bother him much and honestly he thought it was a good idea to bring in someone new to train with. It made him wander what type of abilities she possessed, hopeful it was something that was going to be entertaining. 

As he approached everyone he would speak to his teammates in an calm and mild tone, “Loghain , Youtah morning”, he would give them both a sight nod. He would then turn to the young lady, “Morning miss, I hope you came prepared for a workout”, he would say while maintaining a smooth tone. 

WC:260
Regis
Regis
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50553-regis-stats
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:36 am
Regis awoke early in the morning just at the crack of dawn to start his day, he knew he had to go meet some of his new teammates and team leader he was just assigned to yesterday. He was both excited and nervous to meet them. but that would have to wait for a bit later, 1st he needed to do his morning workout and then his morning chores before he left for the team meet up training session. His morning work out was a short one, one hundred swings with his wooden sword, he could do this within an hour with ease since he has been training with a sword for a long time now thanks to his father figure Augustus. It did cause him to sweat a bit but working hard and feeling your muscles hurt is the only way to strengthen them as his father figure would say. Then once he was done he would still have a couple of hours before he was due to meet up with the team so he quickly did some laundry and the dishes. this would take a little bit but he would finished with some ease. He did them just as his mother figure Mary would want him to do, and just as the two would be waking up to start their early day Regis would grab a lunch he made, a sandwich and s large water bottle, and would run out the door. He would jog to the water gardens getting a light sweat on and then to the training grounds. It was here he would meet his new teammates, and he hoped he would get along with them.

He was the last to turn up and he looked around at the new faces. he brought along his wooden training sword with him but other then that he wore his everyday gear. He would give a small nervous smile to everyone then walk up to Loghain. "Hello sir I am Regis, i was told yesterday I would be joining you and everyone else as a last minuet addition to the team, pleasure to meet you all." He would turn to every and give a wave. He didnt know what to say or do since he wasnt really use to talking to people so he would take a small step back and look at everyone to see what else will happen for the day. 

twc 404
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:52 pm
The first to arrive was the young lady known as Jun Fuji, the member he knew the least about. The wolf would simply nod at her arrival before shifting his focus back to the letter he was holding and rereading it once more. Loghain figured it would be best to wait until they had all arrived before addressing the concerns that he was certain that at least Youta and Zeref might have had regarding why he was the one to arrange this meeting. Youta was the second to arrive and the first to ask, and the wolf would simply reply with, "I am well, Youta. Worry not, I will address your concerns very shortly when everyone else arrives. As for who this is, I will let her introduce herself." 

Zeref was the next to arrive, the nod being reciprocated by the wolf. It was going to be a good morning, or at least he had hoped so. When Zeref mentioned to Jun that it was going to be a workout, the wolf would nod. He would go to speak when another would arrive. He honestly wasn't sure who this was, but it was clear that he meant no harm based on what the wolf could tell of his posture and demeanor. "I see... well, while this is unexpected it is a blessing nonetheless. Welcome to Team Spring, Regis. Same to you Jun." 

Clearing his throat, the wolf would address the team, "I requested this meeting today to inform you of some recent changes. Due to Doctor Akabayashi's other duties, he can no longer devote the time needed to lead this team. It is unfortunate, since he is such an experienced shinobi and capable teacher. I guess you could say that it was lucky that I was recently promoted to Chuunin. Because of that promotion, village leadership saw fit that I take over the position of team leader." The wolf would stand from his leaning position, shifting his gaze over to those who were his teammates prior. "Some of you know me well," he would state before looking over at the two new members, "and some of you do not." His next statements would address the whole team, "I will give you some information about myself, and I hope that you will do the same when it it your turn to speak." 

"I am Sebastian Loghain, the Hound of Hoshi. I am afflicted with the curse of Lycanthropy, but it is better known as being a werewolf. I focus on close quarters combat, though I also know some medical arts as well. I am not particularly talented at the more traditional shinobi arts of ninjutsu. My goal is to ensure that this team is properly trained so that you can defend not only yourselves but also those around you that cannot." He would then glance over to Jun, "Please follow my example. Tell us all a little bit about yourself. Where you feel you excel? What could use work? And most importantly, what goals you seek to achieve here with Team Spring." Loghain would of course do this same line of questioning to each of them. The basic questions were something that Youta and Zeref had already answered nearly a year prior, but a lot can change in a years time. 

wc:550
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:44 pm
The team would shortly arrive after Jun. First was a younger boy with messy white hair and crimson eyes. She would find out later that his name was Youta. Youta seemed to know Sebastian from being on the same team previously and had some history together. Around the same age was the second team member, Zeref. He had short black hair and dark eyes, much like Jun herself. Zeref addressed Jun as 'miss', which kinda just made her cringe. It made her feel old. But she responded with a small nod of acknowledgment. The last was another boy around Jun's age, slightly older than the other two. His name was Regis and he had red hair and amber eyes, a very unique description for someone to have. 

After their sensei introduced himself as a close-range fighter that also happens to be a werewolf, it was Jun's turn. Jun found it odd that this was kinda just a side note, as Jun had never met a werewolf before. Hoshi did seem to have a very diverse cast of Shinobi. 

"Yo!" Jun waved to the boys in her group. "My name is Jun Fuji. I guess I would say that I'm a close combat fighter in training because, at the academy, that's where I excelled. Ummmm, I'm fresh out of the academy, so I'm not sure what I expect from this group. I'm just here to make money and represent the Varma Clan. Maybe find something fun out of it." The newbie wasn't sure what kind of answer Loghain was trying to get out of her. 

WC: 264
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:28 am
Youta seeing Zeref walk walk in would say “hey Zeref long time no see do you know why Akabayashi is not here. I also think we are getting a new teammate. Now that mister big shot is all chunin.” He would then look at Sebastian and laugh a little “I am just joking a little.” And little after Zeref arrived a young boy would arrive with a wooden sword and in normal clothes.” He would introduce himself as Regis and Youta would say “hello how are you? Glad you could make it.” Sebastian would then proceed to talk about the doctors situation. Youta having heard that Sebastian is now our new team leader said to Sebastian “congratulations, on becoming the new team leader it suits you the whole leader of the pack thing.” He says kinda smiling but then gets serious again. “As I said my name Youta. I am here to learn and expand my knowledge and get to know some people. I usually use longer and mid ranged attacks. It is a pleasure to meet the new faces. This is a whole lot better then our first team meeting right Sabastian?”

He would look around at the new people on named Jun and the other Regis.he noticed a sword on Regis so it was safe to say that he was a close range user. And Jun stated she preferred to be close range. Youta would try to as stealthily as possible use his Meigan to see what elements these two used. He saw a sort of yellowish brown color in Jun’s chakra, so she must be a earth chakra. He would then turn to Regis and see that his is sort of a blue hue so his is obviously water. He would then quickly shut off his meigan and get back to the conversation in front of him.

Noticing how nervous Regis was Youta would turn and look at him “it is all good man you can step a little closer. There is nothing to be afraid of here.” Youta looking at Sebastian then would say “So what’s on the agenda today?”

Wc:355
TWC:636
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 9000

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:54 pm
Sorry guys I forgot I had some really important things to attend to , next time I’ll stay through the whole training exercise”, Zeref would say befor running off. He didn’t give anyone time to say anything. 

Twc:300
Claims: 300 towards eye surgery (1.3k/2) rest Here
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu